James Pappy0425 : 01 - The Ultimate Vacation PART 1 (f+/mmm, m+/f+, f+/m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

James Pappy0425 : 01 - The Ultimate Vacation PART 1 (f+/mmm, m+/f+, f+/m+)

Post by Canuck100 »

James Pappy0425's stories
01 - The Ultimate Vacation PART 1
Story index at the bottom

By James Pappy0425

Sunday April 16th 2000 04:05:19

Okay, first off... ill start by telling you everyone at my house that night. ME(James), Shauna(my sister), my friends- Shane, Shawn, and Chris - my sisters friend's - Angela, Lisa, Allison, Julie, and Stephanie.

My sister, now dont think im attracted to her... does have a very nice body with my oponion of perfect size breasts...and her friends are like goddesses. there isnt one that i wouldve wished not to be there that night. And most boys wouldnt either.

Now to get to the story... it happened on a night during my february vacation. i was 13 and so were my friends at the time. Shauna and her friends were all about 15-16. Perfect, right! Well my parents were going away for the vacation and my older sister said me and shauna could have a few friends sleep over while she slept over her own friends house. so that was it we had the house...all to our selves.

So when all of our friends arrived we settled in got comfortable and watched tv and all that stuff. At about 11, i was flirting with Julie and Shane was flirting with Shauna. i didnt mind though. All of a sudden i gave a signal to the boys and we attacked the girls with pillows. Too bad we were outnumbered. they struck back with their own pillows and blankets.

After that, we decided it was war. i challenged them to a battle of the sexes. it was war for the rest of the night.

i took my friends downstairs while shauna and her clan stayed upstairs... I was expecting them to strike first but at about 1, we got tired and wanted to rest our eyes for a second. i had chris stay awake just incase. BIG MISTAKE! i woke up at 1:45 to find my room toilet papered and trashed. I immediately woke up the rest of my crew and we were all a little disappointed in chris but not really, because now we knew that they hadnt forgot about the war.

we got prepared. they put me in charge since i knew the house. there was only one way upstairs. i had shane and chris guard the bottom while me and shawn went up for revenge. aha... they had fallen asleep watching tv in the upstairs living room. Were they trying to make it easy for us?

i told shawn to shaving cream angela and lisa, and id take care of the rest. but our plan failed. once he pushed that button, lisa woke up and screamed. we were surrounded then by beautiful women that werent happy to see us. we tried to make a run for it, but it was no use. we were gonners. Stephanie and Allison took out a whole bunch of scarves (we have a lot of scarves in our house). they tied our hands crossed behind our backs. and then our ankles and cleave gagged us. i was hoping that they wouldnt hogtie us so we would have some chance of an escape and they didnt. they werent as experienced in bondage as i was.

Allison and Lisa kept watch of us while the others searched throughtout the house. somehow chris and shane had managed to hide downstairs and they soon gave up looking for them. the undid my gag and tried to get me to talk..they realized i wouldnt and they also realized Julie hadnt returned. my crew was good. they had managed to capture Julie without making a sound. Shauna noticed she was missing and sent Lisa out to look for her. Ya know, i thought shed learn from her mistakes. she sent another girl downstairs ALONE... to find shane and chris.

She went to my room first and found nothing, but when she entered the playroom she found Julie hogtied and gagged on the floor. She was shocked when the door shut behind her and a hand clasped over her mouth.

"shhh, keep quiet and we wont have to hogtie you.

She kept quiet and they tied her up to a chair. they also had the ceiling fab running to keep anyone upstairs from hearing their faint screams and moans under the gags.

This time shauna got a little smarter. after yelling downstairs for her and not gettting a response, she told everyone to follow her downstairs. Now we were trapped...right...WRONG! we had locked the door to keep the mob of angry girls out, but it could easily be picked with a screwdriver which shauna knew. It was her, stepanie and angela downstairs.

Allison went back up to check on us. we werent going anywhere, they had then tied us up together and put us ont he floor wiggling around. Well now my boys had to work fast. chris opened the window and went outside, up the back porch steps and quietly in the unlocked sliding door. He surprised Allison form behind and gagged her. He then tied her hands behind her back before letting us go. we had to hurry...

Shauna had finally found the screwdrvier and was about to enter when i screamed downstairs that we were free, and allison was captured. we told shauna not to try anything or theyd end up like others. she wanted to run upstairs but feared she would be outpowered. well now it was 4 on 3. our advantage. she made a plan with stephanie and angela. she didnt know chris was up there with us so she thought she could take us 3 on 2. so they ran upstairs and noticed our extra man. u should have seen the look on her face.

We trapped shauna but the other two ran back downstairs into shaunas room. We hogtied shauna. and then hogtied allison and tied their hands and feet together. it was a work of art. So that was 4 down and 2 to go. little did we know that stephanie and angela had their own little plan and had went through that same window in the playroom and captured shane. they announced this to us. it was a little off- guard, we thought we were about to claim victory. now they even had a ransom. a trade. they wanted shauna and theyd give us shane. we agreed because even if they had shauna we still outnumbered them with shane and could beat them easily. so a deal...piece of cake, pr so i thought. they pulled a fast one on us.

angela came to the stairs with shane tied up and shawn went down with shauna... angela threw shane back to stephanie and then took shauna back. well shawn wasnt gonna have that. he jumped down the stairs to get his victim back. well now he was outnumbered 3 to 1 not counting shane tied upo down there. he was easily taken care of. Now we were in another stand off and we were dealing with some smart BEAUTFUL girls with ropes and scarve....

TO BE CONTINUED!

James
Pappy0425
United States