Jason Crook : 01 - The Kidnapping (f+/m, m/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jason Crook : 01 - The Kidnapping (f+/m, m/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jason Crook's stories
01 - The Kidnapping
Story index at the bottom

By Jason Crook

Thursday April 13th 2000 08:52:23

It was 1996 and I was 16 when is incident happened.

It was a boring Saturday night and my parents were out of town for a few days so I had the house to myself. I was watching YV when the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and found nobody when I opened the door. I figured it was just some 13 year olds out for kicks.

Before I could sit back down the doorbell began to ring repeatedly. Now I was annoyed. I opened the door to find 4 of my female friends there. They were Jenn, Sarah, Denise and Kate. Earlier in the week we had joked about ganging up on somebody and kidnapping them in their own home. I guess they came to do that because Kate had rope and Jenn had a roll of duct tape. They tackled me to the ground before I could do anything. I was face down in my own carpet. Sarah straddled me and tied my hands behind my back.

" What the hell is this? " I asked.

I got a " Shut up! " in response from Denise as she put a strip of duct tape over my mouth.

The foursome marched me upstairs to my room. They put me on the bed, me "Mmpphhhing" the whole time. They tied my knees and ankles together and left me while they went to watch TV. Fortunately they were not expert knot tyers. I was free of my bonds within 10 minutes.

Now for my revenge!

I silently crept downstairs. I peered into the living room and saw Jenn, Denise and Kate on my couch watching some movie. I figured Sarah was in the bathroom, she was. I waited outside the bathroom door for a minute before Sarah emerged. I came from behind and clamped my hand over her mouth. She let out muffled screams under my hand. I dragged her down to the basement where i had rope. I tied her hands behind her back. I saw my mom's handkerchiefs and got an idea. I took 2. I used the first to stuff in Sarah's mouth and the second to tie around her head. I brought her back to the bathroom, and me carrying as much rope and hankys as I could. I sat her down on the toilet and tied to it by her waist and chest. I tied her barefeet and knees together. She muttered curses under her gag as I turned off the light and let her struggle in darkness.

I sneaked halfway upstairs when I overheard Denise saying she was going to check on me. I scrambled to my room and behind the door. Seconds later Denise entered. I pushed her onto the bed. I tied her hands behind her back and gagged her the same way I gagged Sarah. She "Mmpphhed" angrily knowing she was defeated. I tied her barefeet together along with her knees and elbows. I placed a blindfold over her eyes and sat her down in my closet.

Now I just had to get Kate and Jenn. I went downstairs. I needed some way for them to be seperated so I could get one of them. It took 15 minutes of waiting but it happened. Kate said "I'm hungry, Jenn could you go get us some popcorn or something?"

Jenn replied " Why should I have to?"

Kate, being immature, answered " Because your're closer to the kitchen."

I darted silently to the kitchen and waited for my prey. Just as suspected, Jenn came in and flicked on the light. I pounced from behind the fridge and silenced her immediately with a handkerchief. I tied her elbows and hands together behind her. I bent her barefeet back, tied them and her knees together. I then tied her arms and legs together froming a pretty nice hogtie. Then I hid behind the fridge again.

About 10 minutes later Kate wandered into the kitchen wondering what was taking Jenn so long. You should have seen her face when she saw Jenn hogtied and gagged and struggling for all she was worth on the floor. As Kate gasped I stepped from behind the fridge into the open. Kate let out a shriek and turned to run. I caught up with her in the living room. I tied her hands behind her back, her ankles together and her knees together.

I decided to bring them all together. I brought the other 3 from their capture points and tied them the same way i tied Kate. Next, I sat them side by side on the couch. The couch only sits 3 people so they were all squished. We watched the rest of the movie and some more TV. During commercials I would take turns tickling their bare feet. At around 1 in the morning I let them go.

I think they learned their lesson: learn how to tie knots better!

Jason Crook
munkyman74@hotmail.com
canada