Viking : Ski trip (M/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : Ski trip (M/f)

Post by Soraka »

by viking » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:01 pm
this story takes place exactly 1 week after my previous story "a friendship is evolving" and is a rather short one, but i still think it might be a fun read.
all the scouts had spent the weekend at a ski resort where we had rented cabins, spent the days out in the mountains skiing or snowboarding, and during the night i had dared some of the rovers to take a true viking bath witch meant get in your bathing clothes and dive into the snow before we ran back indoor and sat in the sauna for a while and then take another dive in the snow. i was surprised by how many of them that actually dared to do it.

anyway, it was sunday and we were about to leave the ski resort. Caitlin B. was there as well with the group from her new town and saying goodbye to all her friends that was in our scout group as we entered the bus that would take us home. she would of course be getting into a car and drive in the opposite direction with her own group.
i was talking to a friend of me that had also joined the trip, he was originally from Sweden but had moved to Norway when he was a kid and had also been a part of the local scouting groups for a long time now.
at the moment the two of us was planning a scout competition that would occur in about a month to decide witch group that would represent our county in the Norwegian scouts championship this year. so we had secretly met when the other scouts didn't see us and talked about our plans. HUGE plans as a matter of fact. little did i know that the road to the championship would lead me trough a lot of new adventures and several of them would involve a lot of stories for me to share with the readers of this forum.

anyway, Caitlin B. was saying her goodbyes to everyone and approached me and Olimar to say good riddance to us as well.
"you really don't want to be left behind" i said as she approached.
"good going sherlock" the sad expression in her face indicated that i was right.
"maybe we should kidnap you and bring you with us on the bus?"
"YES! please can you do that" she folded up her hands in front and begged me.

i should probably mention that i had a piece of sisal rope in my pocket. it wan't that long though, probably just a little over a meter. i didn't originally plan on using it for a tug either, i mean after all the reason we was here in the first place was for the sake of skiing.
but what the hell, the girl wanted me to kidnap her and bring her along on our bus. so it was obvious what i had to do next.

like i said she was holding her arms up in front and begging me to kidnap her, i took the rope out of my pocket and started wrapping it around her wrists right over her mittens so it covered the green sleeves on her jacket.
"uh… what in the…?" she seemed a bit surprised, i don't think she had expected me to actually start tying her up for real.
"i'm kidnapping you, now we can bring you along on the bus"
"WHAT?" her eyes and mouth had gotten wide open as i finished cinching the rope and tied a reef knot.
"there we go" i said with a smile. Olimar seemed pleased as well as he was scratching his beard.
Caitlin tried to shake her hands a little, but it turned out it would not be that easy to get free.

of course if i had given her the time she probably would mange to find a way out eventually, but Olimar had another idea.
"alright, let's carry her to the bus" he said and lifted Caitlin up on his shoulder
"WOAHHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she screamed.
Olimar gave me a weird look and put Caitlin back on the snowy ground.
"don't you know anything at all about being kidnapped?" he said.
"WHAT? WHY WOULD I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BEING KIDNAPPED?"
"haven't you ever seen a damsel in distress before on TV or in movies?"
"huh?" Caitlin just looked at us with an open mouth and Olimar cursed some in his Swedish language.
"when the kidnappers lift you up you have to use your arms to hit him in the back while you'r screaming for help"
"why would do that?"

Olimar took a deep breath and held his arms up covering his face a little, then he looked up in the skies before he looked over at me.
"what the hell is wrong with you Norwegians. this is unbelievable!"
i shook my head and said "i'm ashamed".
Caitlin seemed to be getting a little upset "I HAVE NEVER BEEN KIDNAPPED BEFORE! WHY WOULD I KNOW HOW TO BE KIDNAPPED?"
"are you serious? everybody knows how to be kidnapped" i said.
"you must know the damsel in distress procedure, everybody knows it" Olimar said.
"WHAT?" Caitlin seemed even more confused for every sentence we came up with.
"for real? what the f***, have you never seen a damsel in distress before?" i was starting to get a little upset my self.
"NO!"

Olimar and i looked at each other and tried to figure this one out. how could she NEVER before have seen a damsel in distress situation?
"look, when the kidnapper picks you up you have to hit his back scream for help" he said.
"why?"
"because that's what a damsel in distress does!"
i took one step forward and said "look, now i'm lifting you up on my shoulders" and so i did.
"WOAH!"
"and now you start hitting him in the back" Olimar said and tried to use his body language to show her how to hit my back.
"huh?"
i put her back down and said "why is it so hard to understand this?"
"i don't know? i don't even understand what you are talking about"
"Olimar, do you have anything to gag her with?"
"sorry, no"
Caitlin was still not able to understand anything and kept saying "why would you gag me?"
"to keep your mouth shut of course".
"why?"
"because that's the way it works!" both me and Olimar shouted at the same time. "hey, stereo" i said to Olimar.

the bus was about to leave witch meant we had to untie her now. of course we couldn't kidnap her for real.
i untied her arms and said goodbye to her, as she left for her own ride i turned to Olimar and said goodbye to him as well.
we gave each other a bear hug and i said "see you in a month" before i went on the bus with the other scouts from my group.