Viking : A friendship is evolving (Mfff/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : A friendship is evolving (Mfff/ff)

Post by Soraka »

by viking » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:25 pm
this story takes place about 3 months after my previous one, so it was in february 2013. we had traveled further north in Norway to slightly bigger town that was about 5 hours away with car.
we would be having a yearly meeting with scout-leaders and rovers from all over the county to discuss things like how to make scouting more attractive to the youth, our economic situation etc. etc.

i'll be honest with you, i think it's boring and i was not alone about that opinion, both Tanja and Eire hated being at the meeting too. luckily it was some spare time as well so we didn't just sit in the same room the entire time where we almost felled asleep in our chairs.
as the evening gained upon us and after we'd been served dinner we went back to the churches daycare that we had rented for sleeping over.
O-B, Tom, Caitlin and Jennifer had also joined us but where further behind us when i got back to the daycare with Eire and Tanja.
"holy S*** it's could outside" i said when we entered. i tried to blow some warmth to my fist and as i held up my arms i felt something cold and stiff above my lips.
my facial hair had frozen so much i was able to pick off the ice from my mustache and my goatee.
i heard the girls giggle some and Eire saying "oh my god, look at your beard".
with us right now was another girl too who lived in this town, she was actually from the same town as us but had been forced to move away when her father got a new job.
her name was also Caitlin, so in other words there are now two Caitlin's involved in my stories. to evade confusion i will refer to the first Caitlin that helped Tanja and Jennifer with tying up Eire in my previous story as Caitlin A. and i will refer to the this girl who was forced to move away from our town as Caitlin B.

the first time i met Caitlin B was when she was about 8 years old, back then i was still in my late teens and was helping out as an assistant scout leader for the cubs scouts but at the time of this story she was 13.
for those who wonders what everyone was wearing, i was like usual wearing black pants and a merchandise t-shirt for some rock band (the chose of that day, SLIPKNOT). previously i had used to shave the hair off my head but in december last year i decided i would stop cutting my hair and try to make it grow really long. after two months it had gotten a bit spiky but still it was a rather short, i already mentioned that i had a goatee and mustache but i was planning on letting all my beard grow as well to get a full beard.
for the girls, Eire was wearing jeans and a red sweater, she still had long black hair but by the time of this story she had turned 15.
Tanja was wearing blue adidas pants, a grey sweater and she still had long brown hair. also she had recently turned 16.
Caitlin B. was taller than the other girls considering she was only 13, she was wearing black sports tights and a green sweater. she has blue eyes and long brown hair.

we walked upstairs and entered the hallway, in the end of the hallway it was a soccer table, a few board games and some nice furnitures we could relax in. next to the furnitures was another door that went in to the kitchen and living room for employees of the day care. that's where i was sleeping so i went straight inside and got myself a bottle of soda and took off my Call of duty hat.
the others eventually came as well and we all gathered together and played a mime game for some time.
everytime O-B tried to mime something he made it so strange that most of us had no idea what word he tried to mime, and the result was always him getting angry because we didn't understand what he meant.
after some time we had been playing enough and most of us started to get really tired. in the end the only ones who hadn't gone to their sleeping bags yet was me, Tanja and Eire. Caitlin B. would be sleeping at her own home but she stayed with us for another couple of hours.
"so what should we do now?" Caitlin really wanted to make the time she had with us count, we would be leaving the day after and we had no idea when we would see her again. she had already told me how she hated her new home, how horrible it was to live in this town and how much she missed being with her real friends in our town.
"i don't know" Tanja said as we all sat in the same sofa.

"how come you always wear a t-shirt with scary pictures on Viking?" Caitlin suddenly asked me referring to my t-shirt.
"i don't follow fashion, i wear clothes that says who i am and since i like rock music and heavy metal i'll wear a lot of merchandise"
"but do they need to be so scary?"
"no but in this case it is part of the image. by the way i'm actually going to see this band now in June"
"what band is that again?" Eire asked.
"Slipknot, i'll also get to see Iron Maiden, Rammstein, Motörhead and several others" i grabbed my tablet and looked up a picture that i showed them.
"check it out, i'm going to the download festival and all those bands has been confirmed so far to play" i said as i shoved them the poster.
"wow, that's many bands" Caitlin said with wide eyes.
Tanja just shook her head "never heard about any of them"
Eire stood up "i have to go the bathroom" she said and walked away.

"hehe, you know what would be fun?" i said jokingly "if we walk up to Eire and just grab her when she gets out of the bathroom and kidnaped her"
the girls laughed "yeah, that would be a little fun" Tanja said.
"no, that would be a lot of fun" Caitlin Responded.
okey, i shall admit that i only had been joking originally. but now that i thought about it, i already knew that Eire was able to handle it if we tied her up and we didn't have anything better to do so why not.
"shall we do it?" i questioned the others.
"did you bring duct tape?" Tanja said.
"i have one brand new roll of duct tape in my car and a bunch of ropes if we want"
"i'll think it should be enough with just the duct tape"
Caitlin looked at us surprised "are you serious? you actually plan on doing it?"

we stood up and started walking toward the bathroom, and as Eire came out she looked at us and said "what?"
i grabbed her left arm meanwhile Tanja grabbed her right arm and we started pulling her backwards toward the stairs.
"what are you doing?"
"we are kidnapping you" i said.
"uh, okey…"
we dragged her downstairs then i said "hold on a few seconds" and went outside to get the duct tape from my car.
HOLY S*** it was cold outside, it was minus 30 degrees in celsius. i just hurried to my car opened the trunk got the duct tape and fast as Speedy Gonzales i ran back indoor.
as i got back indoor Caitlin and Tanja struggled with holding Eire back from running away.
"NO! IT'S FREEZING OUTSIDE, I WILL NOT LET YOU WRAP ME UP IN DUCT TAPE OUT IN THE COLD!" she screamed.
"who said anything about taping you up outside?" i said as i closed the door "no, i was thinking about the basement" i pointed toward the stairs going downward.
"oh, well that can't be so bad" Eire said and practically started walking downstairs by herself.

we got downstairs, there was a door but it was locked so i have no idea what was in there. i suspect it could have been a storage room of some kind.
there was also some boxes but we didn't mess around with them, but there was a very nice looking chair we could use.
"sit down in the chair and then we tape you to it"
Eire was an easy victim to deal with. she sat down and i pulled her arms behind the back of the chair where i started to wrap duct tape around her crossed wrist.
the chair must have been meant for kids, because the back of the chair didn't even cover half of Eire's back.
"how do you feel?" Caitlin said as i kept wrapping the tape around her so her arms got pinned to her body.
"okey i guess"
i started taping her ankles together as well and finally i taped her lap to the chair so she couldn't stand up.
"we still miss something" i said and tore of a bit of the tape, then placed it over her mouth "it won't be that effective, so the gag will mostly be just for decoration".
Tanja pulled up her iPhone and took a picture of Eire "smile".
Eire muffled through the tape over her mouth "how do you mean i fuppofed fo fmile? i goff fape ofer my moufh"

"alright i suggest we live her here" i said and saw Eire's reaction "whaf?"
"don't worry, we'll be back in ten minutes to check on you"
we walked back upstairs leaving Eire behind, Tanja and Caitlin seemed to be having a blast as we got back.
"poor Eire, i can't believe we did that to her" Tanja laughed out.
"you don't seem to regret doing it" i pointed out.
"she'll be alright"
"you know we should probably check on her just to make sure" i didn't know Eire that well so i was a little worried how she would handle being left down there alone.
i was about to open the door and go back downstair when suddenly Tanja covered the door "NO! we are waiting for ten minutes, it has only been 3 so far"
"yeah, but we should at least see if she's alright"
"no viking, not yet" Tanja was very strict about this.
"is there a reason why you don't want me to…" i didn't manage to complete my sentence suddenly the door opened and Eire waked in without any duct tape on her.
"hello" she said with a smile
i noticed that the left side of her sweater had been pulled down so you could see the skin of her left shoulder.
"what happened to your sweater?" i asked.
Tanja suddenly said "he was about to come down earlier to check on you, but we stopped him"
Eire's eyes widened a bit "good, because it might have been quite an interesting sight if you had arrived in a certain moment" she said as she pulled her sweater back in place.

okey, you don't have to be a genius to understand what she meant by that. and at that moment i was glad Tanja had stopped me from walking downstairs because it would have been a very embarrassing moment for both of us.
we got back to the Sofa again when Caitlin's father showed up.
"Caitlin, it's getting late so we should go home"
i saw a very sad face striking Caitlin when she heard the news "good night" she said to us and walked out with her father.

"ohh… that is so sad" Eire said after Caitlin was gone.
"yeah, she really hate living in this town" i felt some sympathy for the poor girl. after all she had been living in our town since she was born and then all of a sudden she was forced to move away last summer, leaving her best friends behind and still didn't seem to have gotten over it.
i noticed that Tanja seemed to be upset about something too.
"are you still upset about that money you lost?" i asked her.

previously that day she had managed to loose 300 KR in cash, she had no idea where or how and she had been very upset about it.
"yeah… and no… it's just… never mind"
"look, if something bothers you then it would be better if you told me. after all i am your group leader, and it would be a lot easier for both of us if i knew if there is something that you struggle with".
she sighed and suddenly she said "i have gotten over the money i lost… but…"
"but what?"
"are you sure that this duct tape is as strong as the one you used on me back in the cabin 3 months ago? because Eire got out of it a lot easier than i could!"

that's it? that's the reason why she was so upset?
"trust me, it is the exactly same brand… i should know, because i'm the one who purchased it. but if you don't believe me we could try to tape you up as well and you can see for yourself".
the last time i got the feeling that she didn't like being tied up so i had stopped the tug and freed her before it went to far, and i assumed this suggestion would stop her nagging about it. then something a bit unexpected happened.
"okey, i'll do it" she said.
"what?"
"let's go down to the basement so you can tie me up the exact same way we did with Eire"
"are you sure that you want to do this?"
i had to make sure she really meant it, i have been in the situation before when it goes to far and i really didn't want to expose her for something she didn't like.
she stood up and started walking toward the basement "do it" she commanded.

we got back downstairs and Tanja sat down in the exact same chair as Eire had been in earlier. i pulled up the roll of duct tape and asked her one more time just to make sure "you really want to do this"?
she took a deep breath and nodded her head.
i crossed her arms behind her back and started to wrap the tape around her wrists.
then i started tying it around her body, i wrapped it around her several times underneath her breasts so her arms got pinned to her body.
i was about to tape her feet too but then she stopped me "please not around me feet, i don't want my knee to get worse".
that's when i remembered that she had damaged her knee some time ago and she was still waiting for surgery.
"that's okey, but we still have to attach you to the chair" i said "or else it wouldn't be fair to Eire"
after tying her lap to the chair it was only one thing remaining.
"shall i gag you as well?"
Eire had been watching the entire time and pointed out that if she needed to be gagged then so should Tanja.
i tore of a bit of tape and added over Tanja's mouth.
"you are alright?"
she nodded.
"okay then, we'll leave you here for ten minutes"

both i and Eire went back upstairs and sat down in the sofa again. i don't remember at all what we talked about while we waited for Tanja to come back or for her time to run out, whatever happened first.
suddenly we heard the door open and and Eire said "Tanja is back" then she started laughing a lot
"what's so funny?"
"Tanja got out of the chair, but she is still a prisoner"
i looked over at Tanja and it seemed that Eire was right, She had managed to get herself out of the chair remove the duct tape around her wrists and the gag.
but the tape around her body was still tightly wrapped around her above the elbows so her arms was still pinned to her body.
"okey, you have been using the same duct tape as the last time"
she gave me a ball of duct tape that she had rolled up "here's the tape i got off, now can someone get me a knife or something to remove the rest please"
i took my Swiss army knife and started cutting off the remaining tape. while i was doing this the tattoo on my right biceps came visible.
"did it hurt?" Tanja asked me. i looked at her a bit confused.
"the tattoo, did it hurt?"
i managed to cut off the remaining tape and looked down at the cobra snake that i had inked on my arm.
"not really, it stung a bit but it wasn't as painful as people claims"
"i was thinking about getting a tattoo myself at some point"
we all sat down in the sofa together again and i said "just remember to get something that you are 100% sure that you want. for an instance i got this one because the snake is my chinese star sign"
"have you ever regretted it?"
"nope, but i'm thinking about making it bigger somehow, i think it seems a bit tiny".
Tanja sat back and said "i was thinking about getting a lion tattoo"
"really, why?"
"my fathers star sign" she sighed "maybe you knew him he used to be a scout leader once".

she told me her fathers name but i couldn't recall having ever met him. maybe i have seen him at a scout trip or something but i didn't know him.
"i remember once when i was 5 he took me with him at a scout trip to that cabin we where at, he was walking out on the ice for some reason and then felled trough. i was so scared i thought for sure he was gonna die and i started crying. he made it out though"
so that's what she was thinking about when we where at that cabin, her father.
i had promised myself when i started as a group leader for the rovers that i would not get to involved with them, if they didn't want to tell me something i wouldn't ask them about it. so i decided that for now i wouldn't ask her too much about it.

"what happened to your knee" i asked pointing out a hole in her pants.
"oh that, i was wrapped up in duct tape and managed to cut a hole when i was trying to get free"
"wait, who did that to you?"
"my sister and my cousin"
"oh, i was worried that it was from the previous time we tied you up"
"no that was my sweater, witch by the way is the same i am wearing now" she held up her sleeve and showed me the hole i managed to make previously.
"once again, i am really sorry about that" i said.

"why is it always us you have to duct tape anyway?" she said
"you know, i think it's a bit weird when you say that i ALWAYS do it toward you two. because today is the second time i tied you up and this time you where volunteering. and the first time Eire was tied up that i witnessed it was you who tied her up. you are saying it as if i tie you up all the time".
she realized that i made a very good point.
Eire suddenly asked me "but why do you always bring duct tape?"
"haven't you heard? everything can be fixed with duct tape, and if you can't fix it you simply haven't used enough of it"

anyway, we sat up for another hour and just talked. i felt like i started to get to know them better.
but i also figured that i might have finally found out what bothered Tanja the previous time. she had a lot of memories from her father at the cabin.
i also knew by the look on her face when she mentioned that she wanted a tattoo dedicated to her father that for some reason she didn't see him as often as she wanted to, or maybe not at all.
when i went to sleep that night i started to wonder… was he?