Viking : Rover congress 2012 (M/M, M/F, F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : Rover congress 2012 (M/M, M/F, F/M)

Post by Soraka »

by viking » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:06 am
hey everybody.
this story will be about my most recent tie up game, also it will be the last story i have from my scouting adventures as i have told every story i have from my scouting activity.

it was in February this year, i am now a scout leader myself for the rovers (scouts at the age of 16 and older) and was traveling to a congress with some of my scouts. now in the old days i would always bring something i could use for a tie up game just in case at every scout trip i went to.
the thing is that I'm pretty much an adult now, and as the scout leader i have to take some responsibility. meaning tie up games is not my first priority when I'm with the scouts.

same was for this trip, i had absolutely NO intention for having a tie up game during this weekend. still for some reason i keep getting involved with them.

it all started a Saturday morning when i noticed a rope laying near the desk for the scouts that had the night watch. i knew what had been going on here, but decided not to get mixed up in it.
i later witnessed some of the other scout that had gotten himself tied up by someone. but i don't know the story behind so i can't share that part of the story either.

but when it really took off was late at night. we all had been at a dinner party, and i was talking to some of the other scouts near the station for the night watch.
in case your wondering why we needed some to stay up all night, it was because we where sleeping over at a school and we needed somebody to stay guard in case if a fire should break out.

anyway, i was sitting in a chair together with some people i had met when i was in Iceland, and some people i never had met before at all.
like i said, some other guys had already played a tie up game and the rope was still laying next to us.
i swear i had no intention of starting anything that involved somebody being tied this time, it was tempting but i did not want to start anything at this point.
what i did though was picking up the rope and started to something with it behind my back.
one of the girls noticed "are you going to tie your self up?" she said while giggling.
"nope" i made a few moves with my hands behind my back and suddenly i pulled the rope up front again, showing a perfectly made reef knot.

the reef knot is a standard knot every scout has to learn and is often used in the marines. the girl who asked me seemed impressed, so did this other scout who i knew from before.
i refer to them as Lizzie and Angus (i don't remember the real name of Lizzie)

"if you can make the reef knot behind your back, that's when you know you are good with knots" i said to them.
Lizzie was really impressed and wanted to try her self. she didn't do it as fast as me, but she made it.
Angus wanted to try as well and though he also took some more time at it than me, he made it as well.
Lizzie started to show some interest and wanted me to show what else i could make with the rope.
i showed a few knots among the unusual and suddenly i ended with showing a knot that i don't know the English name for, the actual point with this knot is to make the rope shorter if necessarily but it also work just like a set off handcuffs.

now this other guy that i don't know the name of also got some interest, i just call him Jeff so people know who i refer too.
Jeff had the typical punk look, a huge Mohawk for hair, and wearing black pants with a lot of chains hanging around. on top of that he was wearing the scout uniform.
Jeff came to us and seemed like a child on Christmas morning as he stretched out his hands
"do me, do me, ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!"
and that's how my intention of not having any sort of tie up game disappeared. i added the two loops around his wrists and pulled the rope ends to tighten them. then i made another knot around the purple jump rope to make sure it wouldn't go off by it self.

he walked off and started to struggle against the rope around his wrists.
it didn't take him long to get free (kinda expected) as i didn't do much. now Lizzie picked up the rope and asked me to do her instead.
funny how i still happen to get into those situations without even trying.
i didn't say much and picked up the rope.

so i suppose i should share or description as well.
Lizzie was the typical teenager with makeup, brown hair, blue eyes, wearing the scout uniform and jeans.
me, i have blue eyes, a scar next to my left eye, my hair is as short as it possibly can get as i have started to shave it off and i have a long goatee beard. i was wearing a Ozzy Osbourne shirt, black tracking pants and a guitar pick with Miles Kennedy's signature on a necklace.

this time i decided to be a little more serious about how i tied her up. so i started by making a loop and pulled around her wrists in front of her, giving me two lengths of rope that i could use.
i led the ropes around her arms in two different directions, then crossed them and used the same ropes to tie around themselves. i still had some rope left sticking out and thought about what i could use them for.
Jeff offered himself to take care of it.
"alright little dog, come her" he said as he started to pull the ropes to make her follow him.
"NOOO!!!" Lizzie shouted out, clearly knowing that Jeff probably was up to no good.

some other guys came to Jeff's aid and tried to drag her up stairs. i gotta give it to the girl, they where now 4 guys pulling her rope and still she managed to fight back.
they kept pulling and trying to get her upstairs but she just kept dragging them back down. it was a funny watch from my point of view.
after 5 minutes or something they gave up. Jeff and the other boys let go off the rope and had to sit down to catch they're breath. meanwhile Lizzie tried to figure out how to get the ropes off her hands.
"if you want to get free on your own you can use your teeth, it's just a regular reef knot" i said to her.
she took the advice and started to bite off the knot.
after a few minutes she was free.

now she wanted to turn the table and went to me.
"your turn" she said.
she started to lead the rope toward my shoulders.

"okey, if you wanna tie me up, then what you are about to do now is not going to be any effective at all"
i said knowing that she would just do one those cartoon tie ups with the rope going around you a few times and all you have to do is just lift it off.

she gave it a thought and said "then i tie you up the same way you just did me"
"that would be more effective" i said.
i gave her my hands and she started to wrap the ropes around my wrist the same way as i had tied her previously. then she used the remaining of the rope to cross the ropes horizontally around the vertical ropes.
but instead of having some left over she used the whole length at once.

"there, see if you can get out of that" she said with a big smile.
i looked at the ropes and said to my self " holy diver" i couldn't believe it. she had done a perfect job except for one thing.
she forgot to make a KNOT!
"so you are done?" i asked her.
"yes"
i started to make a quick move with my arms up and down as the rope started to fall off by it self.
"OH NO, I COMPLETELY FORGOT!" she said when she realized that something was missing.
"don't worry i would have just bitten it off anyway" i said as kept shaking my arms up and down. after a minute i was free.

and that was pretty much it. the rest of the night all of us just stayed up for a long time and talked until we decided to go and get some sleep.
also a girl made me a request to draw something on her pants, so i made her a bunny that was sticking it's head out of the pocket.

this was my last scout story to share and the next story i come up with i will go back to my roots. the only stories i got left to share now is from my early childhood.