Viking : Hold the line (MM/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : Hold the line (MM/F)

Post by Soraka »

by viking » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 am

First I would also say thanks to those who replied on my previous stories (you guys know who you are) and also answer the question from sarumansauron at my last story.
yes we where 14 against one basicly. back then we where 14 members in my scout group, i didn't mention though that we where splitted in to two groups and made two carrying boards but we only tied up one scout leader and carried around. and for that we where 14 people togheter to make sure everyone learned how to do the knots we tied with.

now for the story
it's short but for some reason i remember it quiet well.
when you saw the title you probably wondered why i choosed the name of a song by Toto, it's not a coincidence and you'll probably get it as you read the story.

this happened when i was about 18.
every year my town used to have this arrangement based on wilderness activity. you where able to buy weapons and other hunting equipments, meat from wild animals, try shooting with a rifle and so on. of course the local scouts also helped around every yearm and one of our jobs where to build an entering gate near the parking lot.

i was looking forward to climbing the top of the gate to secure the big sign that wished people welcome. but before we could do that we would have to build it.
easier said than done, especially when 3 of the girls that where supposed to help was just sitting around at the lumber and talking about whatever it is 14 year old girls are talking about.
"are you just going to sit around doing nothing or what?" i said as i picked up one of the supporting poles.
"why do you care, retard" one of the girls said.
"seems like your still angry that i didn't buy you alcohol two weeks ago" i anwered
"now do something usefull"

i carried the lumber in to position toward another log and tied them together. i showed Oddbjørn (a friend of me, i mentioned him in some earlier stories) how to tie the knots and made sure it was tight enough.
we went to get a new log and noticed the girls still sitting there.
"are you gonna do something or what" i said.
"no, your mean..." the same girl said.
"oh, boohoo. she's angry at me because i didn't buy her and some friends some alcohol." i said to oddbjørn,
"she just sent me text message asking me to buy her and some friends some booz, i don't even know who the friends are".
"that would be me" Line said, one of the other girls sitting there "and i think your a retard for not buying us anything".
i felt i started to get a little annoyed by now, but tried to ignore it. "hey, i don't buy alcohol for kids alright. get over it shorty".
"it's true" Oddbjørn said "this guy is so mutch against alcohol that i think he might become the next pope".
"i'm not against alcohol, i'm just against kids beeing drunk". i tried to stay calm, but then i realized that we had a lot of rope around us. why not let them keep it up and i had an excuse to tie up at least one of them.

"well, what do you know about him becoming a pope. your a Ginger" Line said to Oddbjørn. everyone who watches south park know what she means by that.
i swear Oddbjørn started to turn red other places around his head than the hair.
"and what's with those stupid youtube videos you make, seriously Oddbjørn you can't talk english at all" she reffered to an old video we made one year earlier, not many have seen it but it was well known around our town.
"NO NO NO!!! is that like the only thing you can say? everything else was just rubbish" she went on as Oddbjørn's head started to shake. men he started to get pissed at her.
"you are both some f***ing retards whitout any life, and you only make completely asses of yourself with those retarded youtube videos".

"you know, you got a really big mouth for beeing so short" i said and picked up a rope "Oddbjørn would you help me out here?" i showed him the rope and not surprising he got a strange smile that seemed to be filled with pleasure.
"what are you gonna do?" she said worried, i looked down at her with her light brown hair and freckles sitting in her grey thights and pink jakcet above her tunica.
we started walk slowly toward her, she must have figured out we where up to something. Line was quick at getting up and tried to run away, but i had no problem catching up with her as i threw the ropes to Oddbjørn. the other two girls was just sitting there shocked and without knowing what to do.

i grabbed Line and managed to drag her over to a lamppost nearby. Oddbjørn came walking to me studying the ropes.
i should mention that Oddbjørn had some annoying siblings back then and i had tought him some techniques for tieing up people so he could tie them up next time they got to annoying. also i had tought him some about security to make sure you didn't hurt your "victim" including what ropes that was best to use.
suddenly he said "Steffen, i think those rope might be dangerous for tying her up with".

(what impressed me was that he remembered what i thought him, he never remembers anything. i told him a joke once and two days later he forgot that i was the one who told him the joke and said "my dad told me this joke that i think you might like").

anyway i looked at the rope and i could see his point. the ropes was thin and split, it was deffintly going to give her a lot ropeburns. then i looked back at her and noticed once again her pink jacket, it was not a thick jacket but it would cover her bare skin.
"i don't think itt would be any problem, her jacket is protecting her skin" though it would not protect her wrist so could not tie them together if we wanted to make it harmless.
Oddbjørn holded Line against the lamppost and i started to tie the rope around her body pinning her arms to her side and her back against the post.
"help" she said with a silent voice as she giggled realizing what we where doing to her.
the ropes mostly went underneath her breast and i tied a finnishing knot. i was considering to tie her feets as well but then Knut our scout leader shouted "hey, stop screwing around over there, we are going to lift the gate now".

"you think we should untie her" Oddbjørn said.
"nah, we havent done mutch so she can get out be her self" i said, "and besides she's not helping us anyway so if she's not doing anything she might as well just stand right here".
we left her there and started to raise the supporting poles for the gate. as we pushed it up i watched Line struggling to get out. after a few minutes she had gotten her hands out so they werent attached to her body any longer but the rope was still holding her back against the lamppost.
if we had given her a few more minutes she would have gotten out all by her self. but by now we had gotten the gate standing and just needed to secure it to ground, and attach the welcoming sign.
so me and oddbjørn went back to Line to tie her up some more to make sure she didn't get away as fast she actually could. but then Knut said "guys can you just untie Line or what, we need that lamppost to secure one of the logs for the gate"

oh well, it was fun for as long it lasted. but Knut was right so we just had to help her removing the ropes.
Line seemed a little dissapointed "ohh man, i almost got free by self. but then you two retards had to come to my rescue".
if she only had known what we actually intended to do.
after we untied her we used the same rope to tie one of the gate feets to the same lamppost and i was going for a nice climb.
this was a job that needed more than one man. two of us had to climb to the top and others would have to give us the huge sign. as i was sitting on the top Line started to shout at me "you are so going to fall down, i'm gonna stand her and point at you laughing if you break your neck!"
"in your dreams!" i shouted back at her.
we shouted a lot at each other and in the end i said "you know what, i don't mind to tie you up again when i get down from here"
"you wont be able to, because you are going to fall down from there and then you will break both your arms. and i won't feel sorry for you at all!"

i did get down from there safely after i tied the sign to the top, but i didn't get to tie her up again.
to bad really.
the ironi though is that we became really good friends after this.