Viking : My last scout camp before moving (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : My last scout camp before moving (M/F)

Post by Soraka »

by viking » Thu May 12, 2011 5:51 am

part 1: let's go fishing

this story takes place when i had recently turned 19. i was done with school for good and had no intention of getting an higher education. i was all sick of school and got myself a job at a hotel kitchen in a different town.
right before i moved away from my parents i decided to join another scout camp before i moved away.
i would still be a part of the scouts and join every trip i could, but i would not be able to show up on any scout meeting and i had to make sure the trip didn't collide with work.

during these days it was one evening when all the other scouts at my age had gone somewhere without telling me. i didn't really bother mutch as i was a little tired and just wanted relax the rest of the day.
i threw away my jacket and layed down in the grass and stared in to the sky with a straw in my mouth listening to my MP3 player. suddenly a couple of shadows came above me...
i looked up and saw to young girls standing above me. i took out my earplugs and said "may i help you?"

one of them had red shoulder lenght hair and was wearing a red jacket and dark green shorts that went to her knees while the other one had light brown hair that was a little longer and had a green singlet and jeans.
"we want to go fishing, but we are to young to be alone by the lake so we need a scout leader or another adult to watch over us" the young redhead said "are you able to?"
the truth is i don't know what they'r name where. so i just call them kate (redhead) and riley (brunette).

i had a look around to see if there was anyone else around... it wasn't.
i got up and brushed the grass of my black pants and kiss t-shirt "go get your fishing gear".
"so you are coming" riley said a little excited.
"sure, i was just laying around anyway so i might as well just lay around near the water instead and do something usefull".

i went to my tent and got my self a bottle with soda and noticed my roll of duct tape laying there.
i was considering it but figured we are just going to fish anyway and i don't even know these girls. if i do something like that i might scare them and that wont be such a good idea.
i just grabbed my soda and walked out... of course it turned out i could have needed the duct tape after all.

the girl's took about 5 minutes to get they'r fishing equipments and i made sure the other leaders knew about where we went so they would'nt panic because they didn't know where we went.
while walking down to the lake it appeared the girls knew little about fishing. they was wondering if they could catch a Cod or perhaps a coalfish.
"not to disapoint you, but those are salt water fishes. that lake over there is freshwater" i said to them.
Riley looked up at me and asked "then what kind of fish can we find there?"
i looked over to the water as we got closer and answered "most likely trout, if we'd been closer to a river we could find some salmon too but not around here"

we arrived the edge of the water and found a nice place to stand while fishing and also a great place for me to just be lazy.
"now i'm just gonna sit here and do absolutly nothing. let me know if anyone falls into the water so i can pull ya back up" i said as i sat back on my lazy ass.
"okey... but do you know how to use the fishing rod?"
i got back up again right away "you want to fish but don't even know how to use the rod?"
they both nodded.
"fine, i'll show you" i got the rod and saw that it was already prepared, i supposed somebody had helped them with that before we walked all the way down here.
"you see this thin line here, you have to hold on to it with your finger and loosen this little circle here. then you just wave the rod in the direction you want and loosen your finger from the line. the lure will fly away and when it hits the water you wait for a few seconds and start reeling it in again"

once again i sat down. kate was first to try, she did like i said and the lure flew straight up in to the sky and felled down about 3 meters away, but at least in the water...
"can you try?" she said with a big grin on her face.
once again i got up and grabbed the rod "sure, i guess i could give it a try" i grabbed the rod and reeled in the lure. i made sure it hanged a little loose and started to wave the rod.
i realesed the line and surprised even myself.
"wow..." the girls where standing there with mouths wide open as the lure flew away and from perhaps a 100 meters distance we saw i tiny splash in the water.

"your really good at this" came from Riley.
"yeah... maybe i just got lucky, usually i don't get it that far." i said as i started to reel in.
i let the girls try again a couple of times but they ended up wanting me to do they'r throws and just reel it back in.
it worked for a while until suddenly the fishing line tangled up when they reeled it back.
of course i had to fix it, so i got a knife and started cutting some around.
"aren't you ruining it?" one of them asked me
"nope" i managed to get the knot out and tied the 2 loose ends back together.
"what if that knot releases itself?" Kate said skeptical.
"it wont" i finnished it and said "there, ready to go"

once again we started fishing... still didn't catch anything.
suddenly after 5 or 6 times the lure flyed away for an even longer distance than usual and i noticed the line floating on top of the water...
"dammit, the lure loosened from the line." i didn't know what to say, i just convinced them my knot would hold.
"hah, i told you that knot wouldn't be enough!" kate said while pointing at me.
"great, i just got burned by myself and a 10 year old is making it even worse by pointing it out" i said with a slightly annoyed voice.

i started to reel in the line, it was still enough to fish some more if we had any more lure's. suddenly i saw my very same knot still on the line and the line kept going.
"HAHAH! MY KNOT DID HOLD AFTER ALL!!!" i yelled with a big teasing smile.
appearantly the knot holding the lure was the one that opened.
"let's have a look at your spare lure's" i said with my eyes attached to the little orange box with anything needed for fishing.
"nothing breaks trough my knots" i started to brag
"i bet i could" kate suddenly said.
i looked down at her and started to look around for anything that could be used to tie her up with.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

part 2: so what do you say now about my knots? (M/F)

i kept looking around but nothing to find. a boat was floating in the water almost beside of us, but still no rope nearby. whoever has a boat without having any ropes to use in it? that's one of the most used items you have in a boat at any time!!!
i considered the fishing line but it's so thin i knew i would risk cutting up her skin with that.
then i saw it, the perfect item to tie her up with... at least a little.
i noticed how Kate was playing with her scout scarf, while Riley was searching for a new lure that could be used.

"you wanna complete your bet?" i said with a evil smile "give me your scarf and i'll show you something".
Kate gave me her scarf and i told her to hold out her hands. she holded her hands in front of her and i started to tie them together. i tied them palms toward eachother, twice around and finnished by making the scarf cross itself between her wrists before i made a good old fashioned boatmans knot.
"can you get that opened?"
she tried to pull her arms in every direction between north and west but for no use, i had already made my point clear.

"u know, i really like to untie knots too" Riley said out in the open "if i find anything at home that has a knot in it i usually untie it just for fun"
i noticed by now that Kate was now trying to gett of her scarf with her teeths
"wow, try to imagine your beeing gagged so that you can't bite trough that thing" right now i realised that i should have brought along the duct tape after all so i could have gagged her too. to bad i didn't...
also she was the only one who brought her scout scarf so i didn't have any thing else at all i could use to either tie her more up or gag her with.
i looked back at Riley who had started to try and untie the many knots in the tangled fishing line i cutted off.
"so you like to untie knots do yah?" i wanted to see if i could turn this in different direction so i could tie her up too.

"yeah, i love it. no matter what i'm in for the challenge of undoing any knots"
Riley was really focused on the fishing line as she spoke and i couldn't believe what i heard. could this really be that easy? i had a lot of times earlier where it just went to easy to convince someone into letting me tie them up. but at this point i started to wonder why i always got into situation like this when i was not that well prepared?
"so you'd like a challenge?" i said.

"i give up" i had almost forgotten about Kate who had been sitting there with her hands tied up for a little while now.
"i can't get the knot open" Kate said with a little dissapointment.
"already? i haven't tied you that mutch up really, and your giving up already?" i said shocked by my so soon victory.
"not mutch, what else could you do?" she looked at me with her arms begging for me to untie them.

"imagine this, if a real kidnapper had gotten to you. he'd probably tie your arms behind your back instead, that way your not able to see at all how your arms are tied. also he'd must likely would place you in a chair and wond even more rope around you so you would be attached to it without beeing able to move at all"
she stared a little in to the air, probably imagening what i just told her.
"wow, i hope i'll never get kidnapped for real" was the next thing she said.
"don't worry, in our town it's not mutch criminal activities. the only thing the police have to look out for around there is drunken teenagers who pees in the parking lot" she seemed a little relieved by that fact.
"but what if a kidnapper shows up there?" Riley pointed out.
"well, if that should happen... they would most likely kidnap someone else. usually when someone does a kidnapping it's because they want money in return, so they won't kidnap anyone they don't know for sure is from a rich family or something"
both Riley and Kate seemed happy and comforble with that answer knowing that they most likely would be safe from real kidnappers while i undid the knots on the scarf and figured we should get back to the fishing.

i looked in the orange box to see if i could find any lures that would be good for fishing trouts. that's when i noticed that we didn't have any more snaps to attach the lure onto the line. also the remaining lures had to small holes to just pull the line in between so we had no other choice but to go back to the camp.

when we got back i saw that some guy in my age group was running.
"what is going on?" i had to ask.
"waterfight, me against Line"
i saw a wet Line (see my story hold the line if you want to know more about her) coming toward us with a big bottle of water "JOACHIM, GET YOUR MOTHAF***ING ASS OVER HER SO I CAN KICK THE F***ING S*** OUT OF IT!!!"
"i gotta run" he said and took off with full speed.
Line seemed really pissed off for sure. i figured this could be a fun thing to watch but i might as well not get involved.

a little further away i saw Riley again sitting on a trampoline with two other girls. right next to them was a huge bundle of rope, just laying there begging me to do what i thought about doing.
could it really be that simple?
i walked down there and noticed Riley now had gotten a grey jacket on. it started to get late, the sun was behind the mountain tops and even though it was still bright outside it started to get a little colder.
i grabbed the rope and said "so are you still up for that knot challenge?"
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

part 3: the next challenger
Riley looked at the rope and said "sure"
i figured that the actual challenge was that she would try to undo my knots so i started by just tying a knot in the rope and gave it to her.
"here is a simple start, just undo that one and i'll give you a new challenge"
she started to fumble around with the rope where she sat on the trampoline and like i expected she made it without any problems.
"easy" she said smiling.

i made her some more knots and gave her the rope again.
she took a hold of it and started to untie it once again. this time it took a little longer but she managed it without any problems.
"alright, now stretch out your arms" i said and prepared a loop in the rope.
she did like i told and holded her arms out.
the reason i did it this way was because i wanted it to seem like it had a connection with our talk earlier without any questions about why i tied HER up.

i tied her wrists together palm facing eachother and made the rope go around them 3 times before i finnished with a knot crossing.
she started to fumble around some, but then she stopped and actually analyzed the knot instead of doing anything. then she started to struggle some more and after about 5 minutes she had gotten her arms free.
"it wasn't as easy as i expected, but there you go" she smiled to me once again.
i wanted to make it a little easy for her in the start and build up to tying her really well up in the end.

"good going, now this time behind your back" i said smiling back at her. i wanted to make one more easy time for her and then the next time i would tie her up in a way that i was sure she couldn't get out from.
i crossed her wrists behind her back and started tie the rope around them and then crossed it before i finnished with another knot.
she started to feel trough it with her fingers when one of the other girls asked me "why are you doing this?"
"she said she liked untying knots, so it's all a part of a challenge i have for her. she started by just untying a regular knot and know she has to untie the rope that is restraining her"

the little girl smiled and said "cool, seems like fun"
(i guess we all know what that means right) :wink:
suddenly i heard Riley again say "done"
i turned back to her and saw her holding up her free hands with a rope in front of her and still a smile on her face.
"i gotta admit, this was a though one. but you did one mistake that helped me get out"
this surprised me, she was talking almost like if she'd done this before. and i mean A LOT!
"if you had tied the knots at the other side of my wrist i would'nt been able to untie it. except for that i would never have gotten out without any help" still smiling to me as she was speaking.

i couldn't help it. i had to give her an aplaud while i said "very good, your a natural at this"
her smile just turned bigger.
now this was it. i had gotten to the point where i would tie her up one more time and this time so good she would not be able to escape.
or at least that was my idea, but like every great plan there always has to be something that get's in the way.

"Riley! it's getting late, and it's bed time!" i heard someone shout a little further away.
"bed? don't you mean sleeping bag!" was her answer.
"okey, sleeping bag time!" i heard the person once again
"okey!" she said and they started to walk away.

what? no! my plan!!! my beautiful plan! RUINED!!!
all those words was going trough my head.
as everyone else had left and nobody could hear me i just said to myself "FAEN!"
i walked back to my tent and saw Joachim and Line again. this time Joachim was sitting on top of Line still dry and pinning her arms down with his knees while epmtied a bottle of water over her.
"F*** YOU JOACHIM!" would be the nice way to translate the words coming out of her mouth.
i sat down by the tent once again in the grass and went back to relax the way i did at first before a couple of kids asked me to come along fishing with them.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

part 4: can you do with me like you did with Riley yesterday? (M/F)

the day after we had a some kind of carnival/festival/fun atraction or whatever i should call it.
every one of the scouts had gathered together to create something that would be fun and then we invited the towns people to come by.

normally when we had a summer camp our scout group travelled for a long distance to team up with other scouts. but this year we arranged a camp ourself close by our town so our parents would be able to visit.
i don't remember everything that we had, but it was a lot.

the trampoline.
throw a wet sponge on our scout leader.
facepainting.
some of the girls offered to give a massage.
once every hour we had entetainment at the stage we had built where we had some kids doing this dance and also a live band.
we even had goats for the kids to pet.

lot's of people came from town including my family.
my mom and dad came by with Thea and Vern (my niece and nephew from my previous stories, they are my brothers kids) and even my sister with her family came by.
they arrived at the same time that i got my face painted. i'm a rock 'n roll fan and i like kiss, so obviously i got my face painted just like Gene Simmons.
my mom almost got a heart attack when they saw my fresh make over.
"ROCK'N ROLL ALL NITE, PARTY EVERY DAY" i shouted to them and stretched my toungue out.

we started to walk around and see if we could find anything they liked. suddenly this little girl shows up with a rope.
she was wearing a jean skirt that reached to her knees and a red singlet, and she had barefeet with just a pair of sandals covering them.
she also had shoulder lenght brown hair and those deep blue eyes, i'll swear i will never forget those eyes she had. you know those pictures you see of cats with blue eyes? they where just like that.
"can you give me that knot challenge that you gave Riley yesterday?" she said.
for those who havent guessed it yet, it was the same girl that sat on the trampoline and said it seemed like fun when i tied Riley's hands together.

i don't really remember her name either so i just call her Tonya. she was 8 years old.
"sure, why not" i said while considering that half my family where standing there as well. luckily she said knot challenge so my parents didn't know exactly what it meant, but i couldn't just start tying up an 8 year old girl in front of them either.
that would give a whole lot of questions, and i can imagine my mother exact reaction to the story iv'e told you so far. she does not know about my obsession for tying up people.
as a matter of fact there is only two other humans beside me that knows (except everyone on this website that doesn't know who i am).

so to evade a situation i didn't want to go trough i started by just tying the rope she came with and told her to undo the knot first.
she walked away as my nephews where jumping the trampoline. about a minute later Tonya came back with the rope.
"now do my arms" she said while giggling.
every family member of me was still standing there so i did a new couple of knots she could untie
"Riley's challenge was the regular knot twice before i got to her arms" i said with a low voice to make sure none of my family heard it.
Tonya seemed slightly dissapointed but went on again to undo every knot in the rope.
when she came back the third time only Thea was close by me. this time nobody else would see me so i figured now was the time.
i tied Tonya's wrist together in front of her and said "there you go" Tonya was giggling even more and walked away a little.
i noticed that Thea saw the whole thing and she was confused for sure.
"what"
"why did you just tie her up like that" Thea was looking just like a living question mark where she stood.
"she wanted me to tie her up, so i did"
Thea got even more confused by it. even though she'd been tied up a couple of times by me and also admitted she tied up herself a few times, when i tied her up it was for a movie project except once i tied her up while playing pokemon and she pretended to be pikachu while i was team rocket who stole her from ash. and the times she tied herself up was also for some role play she did as a kid while pretending to be some character who got abducted.
but beeing tied up just because you wanted to be tied up for fun had never gotten into her. as far as she knew beeing tied up is a bad thing because the bad guys usually tied up a victim. not something you did because it was fun to do.

we walked away to see the goats and once again Tonya showed up, now with her hands free.
"now do them behind me" she said with a big grin. i crossed her arms behind her and grabbed the rope she had as i started to tie it around her arms.
Thea was the only one to notice this time as well and once again seemed kind a shocked by the little girl who found it fun to be tied up.
"i don't get it" i heard her whisper in the background. i finnished the rope once again, but unlike the previous day when i did Riley i made sure the knot wouldn't be in a position where Tonya's fingers could reach.
Tonya seemed happier than ever and smiled to me as she walked away with her hands tied behind her.
we noticed that someone entered the stage with a guitar and knew they would have some entertainment prepared. so we all walked to the stage to watch as the band played some music.
now right in front of me i saw Tonya again. still with her hands tied up at her back, just like i left her.
she turned her head and saw me sitting behind her and smiled to me once more.
i also noticed that she didn't even try to get out. apperantly she had wanted me to just tie her hands behind her like that the whole time.

after the show it took some time before i saw Tonya again, but the next time i saw her she had her hands free. i don't know if she got any help or if she got free all by herself. but she was free and still smiled to me when i walked by.

hope you all liked the story. i'll write a new one again at some time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic