Viking : Another cabin trip (M/ffM)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : Another cabin trip (M/ffM)

Post by Soraka »

Postby viking » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:19 am

PART 1: Riley’s prank.

it was October 2013. the rover scouts was spending the weekend in the Norwegian mountains close by OB’s home that was about 2 hours to drive from our own town, and OB’s family had several cabins that they rented out for visitors in the area.
OB had made a deal with his father and we were allowed to use some of the cabins for free the entire weekend.

joining for this trip was Riley who had recently turned 15, Eire, Jennifer, Shaun, Michael, Olaf, OB and of course myself.
everyone else had their own reasons for not coming along this time.
in the largest Cabin i had my own room, the girls slept in the attic of the same cabin and the boys had a smaller cabin right next to ours.
OB slept at his parents house in his own bedroom.
it had been a long day, and we had just finished playing a spy game outside and was now sitting in the living room of the largest cabin eating Tom Yum noodle soup.
OB stood up and said «well, it’s getting late so i think i’ll just go to bed, see you guys tomorrow».
«sure» i said «the rest of us, this is the last night we spend here. so we should make little plan for the morning about packing, cleaning and so on».

after another 2 hours had passed by the boys decided to go to sleep as well, so it was just me and the girls left in the living room.
Riley and Eire was laying in the attic where you could see down to the living room and peeked their heads out so they could look down at us. Jennifer had fallen asleep in the sofa while i sat in a chair by myself.
«Tanja really wanted to be here too this weekend» Eire said «she keeps sending me texts asking me how we are doing out here».
«yeah, to bad she had to babysit» i said «i know she wanted to be here with us, she was really upset when she told me that she couldn’t join».
«i know, ever since we started driving from town she kept sending texts to me asking about the trip» Eire kept speaking «she wanted to know every detail, like how far we had reached when we were driving out here, what we were doing at all time, who was sitting in which vehicle, and she asked me a bunch of questions about you» Eire pointed her finger at me during that last part of the sentence.
«wait, what?» i responded.
«she asked me questions about you, a lot of times she asked me what you were doing and stuff» Eire continued «she talks about you a lot Viking, when you had the Rainbow Butterflies she never spoke about anything else but the things you did with them at the meetings and what they learned from you. she was seriously talking about you all the time».

«really?» i said… i didn’t know what had gotten into Tanja, but i chose not to bother about it for now.

«you know what» Riley suddenly said «i’m not tired at all, i don’t feel like sleeping yet».
i looked at the clock, it was almost 01:00 AM.
«can we arrange a night maneuver for the boys?» Riley asked eager.
a night maneuver… it was a long time now since i did anything like that.
«well, if you have any ideas for what we can put them through, then sure» i answered.
«okay, what if… uh… something not to complicated that we can improvise right now…» Riley seemed to be thinking loud «what if we tie up someone to a tree or something, like if we tie up Eire, and then we pretend she’s gone missing and make the boys come out and help us searching for her?»
«that could work…» i said «i got a lot of rope in the trunk of my car».
«then shall we do it?» Riley asked.
«sure, but who are we tying up then?» i asked.
«i know i suggested Eire at first, but i guess i could be the one who gets tied up» Riley said.
«what do you think Eire?» i asked.
«it sounds like fun, should we wake up Jennifer?» Eire responded.

i looked at Jennifer, it might seem rude not to include her, but at the same time she seemed to be very exhausted after the long day we had. i had a feeling she would prefer to sleep without being disturbed.

we pulled on our jackets and shoes as we got outside during the cold October night and went for my car.
in the trunk i found a long length of a thick brown rope, i think it was made out of hemp without saying for sure.
i had other ropes too, but i didn’t need all that for a person at Riley’s size.
«alright then, let’s go to the woods and see if we can find a suitable tree that is not too far away and easy to re-locate» i said and shut the trunk.
by now i had finally managed to fix the issues i had with my lock, so i didn’t have to open it from the inside by crawling through the backseat any longer.

when we started walking toward the woods Riley suddenly suggested «you know, if i have been kidnapped, shouldn’t i be gagged too?»
she did bring a good point.
«my car is still open, if you go back and look you should be able to find a roll of duct tape that we can gag you with» i said.
Riley ran back to my car and opened the trunk again. she searched for a bit and eventually found a duct tape roll that was laying in the back.
when she got back she gave me the tape roll and said «i just came to think, should i get a scarf or something as well? you know, so we can stuff it in my mouth to make the gag more secure».
i like how eager she was for doing this properly, and the fact that she remembered what i told her back when we transported Tanja about making a more effective gag by stuffing something in the mouth first just showed that she had been paying attention to my lessons before.
«another good point, i can’t believe you actually suggested that yourself» i said «yeah, i think you should»…

Riley was about to go back to the cabin for a scarf when i suddenly came to think a little about the situation we were just about to create.
as soon as we had Riley tied up and gagged, both me and Eire would leave her there alone so we could get the boys…
we didn’t know how long it would take before we got the boys back to Riley…
«Riley, never mind!» i said.
«huh?»Riley stopped and turned around.
«i don’t think we should stuff your mouth» i kept speaking «even if you aren’t tied up too tight the scarf in your mouth could make you choke. you won’t be able to remove the gag and spit it out and we don’t know how long Eire and i will be gone».
«good point» Riley said and walked back to me and Eire.
as fun as it would have been, safety first.

we did not walk too far into the woods before we found a suitable tree to use.
«this would be perfect» i said «if you sit down here with your back against the tree».
«sure» Riley responded and sat down.
i started by pulling her arms behind the tree. it was perfect, her arms managed to reach far enough to tie them together.
i crossed her wrists and looked at the thick rope i had brought along «good thing you went back for the duct tape» i said «the rope is so thick, i think it will be better to use tape on your wrists».
i probably should have brought more ropes after all, from experience i know that if the rope is too thick it will be easier to slide your wrists through than with a thin rope.

after i had taped her wrist behind the tree with the duct tape i took one end of the rope and wrapped around Riley and the tree once and tied a knot.
next thing i did was a neat technique that i had discovered myself. it might already be invented by somebody else, but nobody have ever showed it to me before, so i like to assume that it’s something that i have discovered.

i call it the ‘loop lashing technique’ and it’s kind of hard to describe, but i will try anyway. once you have tied one end of the rope to something (or in this case a person), instead of dragging the entire rope around several times i just pull the nearest parts of the rope around once. this will make it look like you are pulling 2 ropes instead of just one as it will go double around.
when you have pulled it around once, you will have the shape of a loop in your hand.
next you take the remaining of the rope and push into the old loop to create a new one.
once again you will be getting what seems like a double rope with a loop at the edge, and you keep repeating this until you reached the end of the rope.
now, this might seem like strange idea, but the result is that you make the actual tying quicker than usual and if you have done this correctly you will make each turn tight and more secure than if you just wrap the entire rope around them, also when you at some point decide to free your captive all you have to do is pull the rope.
if you have used a long rope that usually would take several minutes to unwrap you will now use much less time.

i realize that explaining just by words will get a little difficult to understand. so i would like to use this opportunity to introduce my latest youtube project. i have decided too upload video lessons for the many ways to handle a rope. and the first video i have will show you exactly how this loop lashing technique works.
i will also upload more videos by time. some of them will just show basic knots like the 'reef knot' or the 'bowline', while some of them will show instructions for some advanced lashing techniques and useful tricks for using a rope.
keep in mind that youtube has a lot of strict rules, so i am not going to upload actual bondage videos. i will only show you the techniques from a first person view.
here is the video for the loop lashing (keep in mind that i'm still experimenting with the editing and i would love to get some feedback both positive and negative)

anyway, this is how i tied the entire rope around Riley’s body and the tree.
«i feel like i’m tied up on a pirate ship» Riley said.
now that she mentioned it, the way she was tied up with a thick brown rope did remind of the typical damsel in distress that has been abducted by pirates, except she was tied to a tree instead of the mast.
also the clothes she wore was not the typical for a damsel kidnapped by pirates either. the typical damsel in distress in the case of pirates usually seems to be wearing a dress. Riley was wearing black cargo pants, a dark blue jacket and a purple beanie hat.
«well, only the gag remains. Eire, could you hand me the duct tape?» i said.
Eire gave me the duct tape and pulled the hood from Riley’s jacket over her head. the hood was now covering up her long curly brown hair, so i could wrap the duct tape around her head without touching her hair.
after i wrapped it once around her head so the tape covered her mouth i said «that should do. see if you can still make a sound so we are able to hear you».
Riley tried to speak through her gag, it got muffled so it was not clear what she said, but it was loud enough to hear from a distance.
«alright then, let’s get the boys» i said. Eire and i took our flashlights and left Riley behind, then we headed straight for the boys.

while we walked back to the cabins Eire asked me «what if the boys don’t wanna come out?»
«we are telling them that Riley has disappeared, i think they will come out and help us ‘search’ for her»
«and what if they refuse?»
«then we will just have to go back and untie Riley».
«poor Riley, she is sitting there all alone and tied up» Eire continued speaking.
«it was her idea» i said «but we should perhaps have left her a flashlight or something considering she is afraid of the dark».
«what if a bear comes by and finds her?»
«i doubt it, the only animals you can find around here are reindeers, foxes and rodents».

when we reached the cabin i came to think about one more issue…
«Eire, i think i should enter first» i said «i doubt that they are completely naked in their sleeping bags, but there might be some bare skin to witness».
«i rather not see any of that» Eire said.
i opened the door and said «wake up guys!»
Olaf and Michael was covered up in each of their sleeping bags but slept in the same double bed.
Shaun was sleeping in the upper bunk bed.
«guys! wake up!» i said again.
this time Olaf and Shaun responded.
«Riley is gone».
they both just stared at me with a tired look in their eyes.
«we can’t find her anywhere, i need you to come and help me look for her»
Olaf started crawling out of his sleeping bag and reached for his pants while Shaun just stared empty in the air.
«she was just suddenly gone, we believed she went to the bathroom but then she was gone for such a long time and then we realized she was not in the cabin at all, now wake up Michael and hurry up».

i went back out with Eire and stood by waiting.
«how did they respond?»
«they woke up, but seemed a bit tired».
as we waited for the boys to get out and help searching for Riley, we didn’t have anything better to do but just talk.
«how do you think they are going to react when they find Riley?»
«not sure» i said «i think they will be a bit confused at first, and when they realize that we have tricked them they probably will get angry».
Eire laughed «that is going to be so funny».

the clock went by and i started wondering what took them so long.
«Olaf had managed to pull on his pants and was about to start pulling on his boots» i said «but they have spent more than 5 minutes already».
Eire and i both went back to see how they were doing.
Olaf had tied his boots and pulled on a t-shirt, now he was looking for his jacket on the floor. Shaun had gone back to sleep and Michael was still not awake.
«Shaun! Michael!» i yelled. Shaun woke up again and i continued «are you coming or what? Riley is still missing!»
Shaun’s eyes popped up and he didn’t seem so tired any longer as he shouted «is Riley missing?!»
he quickly pulled off his sleeping bag, and unlike Olaf he had been sleeping with his clothes on.
Shaun jumped down from the upper bunk bed and slapped Michael’s face lightly «Michael! wake up!» he shouted and pulled out Michael’s earplug.
«huh? what?» Michael had not heard anything at all as he had been listening to music in his sleep.
«Riley is gone? we have to search for her RIGHT NOW!» Shaun shouted in Michael’s face.
Eire turned around and walked away so they wouldn’t see her laughing at them.
me… i got a good poker face so i managed to stay focused.
«is Riley missing?» Michael responded «S***! i’ll just need to find my clothes!»
«hurry up!» Shaun shouted as he dragged his military boots on his feet.

when the boys finally got out i figured that Riley had spent about 20 minutes tied up. i had not tied her to tight, and it is possible that she could have broken out by herself if she wanted to, what i was mostly worried about was the cold temperature. i think it was about minus 7 degrees celsius at the moment. Riley was dressed well for the weather, but still, better safe than sorry, so i decided to lead the boys right at her as fast as we could.
only Olaf had dressed properly for the cold weather. Shaun and Michael had just pulled on their pants, boots and a t-shirt. they didn’t care about the cold, they just wanted to find Riley as fast as they could.

«what if she has gotten back to the other cabin while you went to get us?» Shaun asked when we started walking.
«uh… Jennifer is still in the cabin, so she can give us a phone call if that happens» i said. good thing we let her sleep after all.
as we kept walking and started getting closer to the woods i started shouting «Riley!»
the others shouted as well a couple of times.
suddenly we heard a muffled noise from the woods.
i turned my flashlight toward the trees and said «what the hell was that?»

Shaun and Michael seemed really scared as they also pointed their flash lights toward the woods.
«That was a scream Viking» Shaun said «believe me, that was a scream we just heard».
Michael shouted as loud as he could «RILEY! HANG ON! I’LL SAVE YOU!» and then he started running as fast as he could toward the trees with Shaun right behind.
Eire couldn’t hold back any longer, when they took off she started laughing like a maniac.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

PART 2: SURPRISE!!!

i started running after them as we heard Riley’s muffled screams.
suddenly Michael stopped and shouted «Riley! where are you?!»
what he didn’t notice was that he was standing on Riley’s left foot. Riley screamed once again from where she was sitting. she had been tied up for about 25 minutes now and most likely was starting get a little tired of sitting there. Michael standing on her foot was not helping.
«MPPHH!» she shouted and Michael turned around and noticed Riley who was tied up against the tree right next to him.
«what the hell?» he said confused as he stepped off Riley’s leg. Shaun finally reached them as well and also spotted Riley who was bound and gagged, Eire and i was right behind Shaun.
«surprise. you are having a night maneuver» i said.
«OH!!! MY!!! GOD!!!» Shaun shouted.
«are you f***ing kidding me?» Michael said as he sat down on his knees and pulled his hair.
Olaf didn’t seem to bother much. today i’m still not sure if Olaf knew that we were bluffing all along or if he just didn’t realize how serious this could have been.

Shaun bent down to Riley and pinched her cheek lightly «you can just stay like this tonight, because i am sure as hell not going to untie you».
i removed her gag so Riley was able to speak properly again. first thing she said when she was able to speak «you should have seen your faces» and then she bursted into laughter.
Shaun held up his fist like if he wanted to punch her, but he held back on his urges.
«i can’t believe this» he said and turned around, then started walking in circles and pulling his short curly hair in frustration.
i took a knife and started to cut off the duct tape that held Riley’s arms in place behind the tree, then i started to undo the knot of the rope.
like i said, the way i had tied her up i should in theory just have to pull the rope to free her in short time, but at the moment i still haven’t had the change to experiment much with the way i had tied her up, and that night i discovered that since the rope was so thick it wouldn’t be as flexible as when i had tried this out before. so i still had to unwrap the rope normally.
the rope was 15 meters long and twice as thick as the rope you see me use in the video demonstrating the loop lashing, so obviously it would take some time to unwrap the entire thing.

«i still can’t believe we felled for it» Michael said as ho stood back up and rubbed his hands over his face.
«you panicked» Eire said laughing to Michael «you should have seen yourself when Riley screamed. you were all ‘Riley! i’ll save you!’ and then started running».
«i thought she was attacked by a bear, or a moose, or something like that!» Michael shouted.
«and you Shaun, you freaked out! you should have seen his reaction Riley» Eire continued speaking «when you screamed the first time Viking was like ‘what was that?’ and then Shaun was all like ‘that was a scream Viking, believe me, that was a scream’. it was so hilarious».
Riley just laughed as i kept untying her.
«it’s not funny!» Michael shouted.
«what was your reaction like when Viking and Eire first came and woke you up?» Riley asked.
«at first only Olaf reacted, then i had to come back and wake them up again» i said.
«i didn’t hear what you said the first time, i just heard that you said something about Riley, not that she was missing» Shaun said.
«when i woke up and got to know i thought that you had seen a bear» Michael said «i thought you had spotted a bear through the window in the cabin, and that you had been scared and ran out to hide».
i finally managed to remove the last length of rope from Riley’s body. she was now free again and as she stood up she asked «why the F*** would i run out of the cabin if had seen a bear outside the window?»
«i don’t know! why would you?» Michael said.
«i wouldn’t» Riley responded «that doesn’t make any F***ing sense».

i gathered the rope and we started walking back to the cabins.
«tomorrow when you wake up, you are all going to lay stripped down to a table and wrapped up in plastic foil» Shaun said.
i stared at him for a few seconds before i responded «you are watching to much Dexter».
«GOOD NIGHT!» he shouted back as the boys went back to their cabin to get some more sleep, i put the rope back in my car and headed back to the living room with the girls.
Jennifer was still sleeping in the sofa.
«oh my god, that was hilarious» Riley said as she and Eire sat down in the opposite end of the Sofa so they wouldn’t disturb Jennifer.
we kept talking about what we just had done.
«well, judging by the way they reacted when we first told them that you were missing, i think we can conclude that Shaun and Michael cares a lot about you» i said.
«woohoo, they care about me» Riley said with a smile as she threw her fist in the air.
«or at least they did care about you, not so sure if they like you right now» i said.
«woohoo, they used to care about me» Riley said with a smile as she threw her fist in the air again.
«but in the morning i’ll say we’ll just let them sleep for as long as they want to, we got a lot of time to spare anyway» i said.

as we kept talking about the night i somehow ended up mentioning the way i had tied Riley to the tree with the rope and how it was supposed to work.
«so, basically when you were going to untie me all you would have to do was pull the rope, and i would have been untied?» Riley said.
«yup, i have tested it out before, but never on a human. unfortunately the rope i used wouldn’t work the way i had planned».
«how come?»
«i think it was because it was so thick, if i had used a thinner rope it might have been more flexible» i said «i would like to try it out on a person at some point, you know, just to see if it works. i have a different kind of rope in the trunk as well that might work better for it».
Riley and Eire looked at each other then looked back at me.
«any of you who wants to try it out?» i asked.
Riley seemed to be thinking a little, but then said «sure».

i grabbed my shoes and walked out to my car again and searched the trunk. i found a long white cotton rope, about 10 meters long that i dragged along back indoor.
«might be easier if you sit here» i said and pointed at a stool. it looked like a bar stool, and i have no idea what purpose it had in this cabin. then again OB’s father had stored a lot of equipments in here as well. one of the reasons why the boys was sleeping in the other cabin.
originally i had planned that the boys could have the living room so everyone slept in the same cabin, but because of all the equipments that was stored here at the moment we didn’t have any other choice.
OB had decided at first that Olaf could sleep in the upper bunk bed in my room, while Jennifer and Eire had the attic and then place Riley, Shaun and Michael in the other cabin.
but i was a little against Riley sleeping alone with the two boys in a cabin for themselves, so i decided to let Olaf go with the other boys, then the girls would have the attic for themselves and i would have the bedroom for myself.
i was considering letting the girls stay at the other cabin instead of the boys, but since there only was a toilet in the biggest cabin it seemed easier to do it this way since the boys only had to go around the corner to pee. the girls would have a bigger issue if they needed the toilet.

anyway, i started by tying the rope once around Riley’s stomach and arms so they got pinned down to her body.
Riley had her long curly brown hair hanging loose over her shoulders and she was now wearing a black wool sweater by Stormberg and matching wool tights also by Stormberg. in Scandinavia this is very common to wear under our winter clothes to stay warm, but a lot of people also like wearing just those clothes when they are indoor.
i grabbed the closest part of the rope and followed the same process as before with pulling the rope double edged around her once, then pulled the rope in through the loop so i could form a new double edged rope around her. i followed this routine until i reached the end and tied a knot.
the rope covered up most of Riley’s mid torso, so her arms was pretty much pinned down.
«now of course, this alone wont be enough to keep you tied up» i said «if you want to get free you can do it by yourself by just wiggling your arms out, but if i for an instance have tied your wrist behind your back first and then used this to attach you to a chair or something, you would have been properly stuck».
Riley was studying her bounds «cool» she said.

«i prefer using rope over duct tape, but it’s easier to use duct tape if you are first going to tie somebody up» i said.
«yeah, i remember back when i was 10 years old» Riley said «Kate and i was collecting money for charity at the mall, the money was going for poor kids in Africa or something, and then we had the idea that we would take turns in being wrapped up in duct tape to the fence by the stairs in the mall».
i was surprised by this one «you did what?»
«it worked. people felt sorry for us when they saw us, so they gave us a lot of money. first Kate would wrap me up with duct tape and gather money, then we switched so i wrapped her up and gathered money from people passing by her».

genius move from a couple of kids, taking turns in being tied up at the mall to gain the extra attention so people would donate more money to them.

«anyway, let me now demonstrate the interesting part about this technique» i said «if i have done it right, then all i have to do now is untie this knot and then start pulling this rope».
i did just like i explained and as i kept dragging the rope toward me the rope removed itself from Riley’s body.
«see, just like this. usually when you have tied a person up like this you will have to spend a lot of time on unwrapping the rope round by round. now i just have to pull, so if i’m in a hurry i will save myself for a lot of time».
«this is really smart» Riley responded.
«yup, and it doesn’t have to be a person, it can be used on any object» i said.

after i had untied Riley i put the rope back in the car. i think we stayed up for another 30 minutes before we decided to get some sleep.
i went into my own room while the girls got to their own spots for sleeping.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

PART 3: Cleaning the cabin.

the day after Michael and Shaun was still slightly annoyed from the night maneuver «i’m telling you one thing for sure, the next time you are gone missing, or anyone else for that matter, i will not give a s***, i’ll just go back to sleep» Shaun said «and i don’t care if it’s real, if you have been eaten by a bear i still won’t react».
«what is it about you guys and bears?» i said «there are no bears around here, and even if it was it would have found itself a cave by now where it could sleep until spring next year».

we had been allowed to use OB’s family’s kitchen to make our lunch. i had made burgers with mashed potatoes and fried eggs. Riley and Shaun was playing some Doctor Who quiz on one of their phones while i washed the kitchen equipments i had used. the others just sat spread around the kitchen table talking about anything.
«well, enough about last night. we still have to clean the cabins» i said «so let’s head back»

when going back to the cabins Riley walked rather slow «i don’t wanna clean, i hate cleaning, mom usually does it at home».
at this point i suddenly came to think about a TUG story that i read a long time ago, where the author wrote about that she and her sister refused to help their grandmother with the housework, so the result was that they got tied up by their grandmother so they wouldn’t be able to do anything at all since they refused to help out. that gave me the idea for what i was about to suggest.

«well, the only way you can get away from the job is by being kidnapped or something» i said «so if you want to i could just tie you up instead, that way you have an excuse for not working».
Riley’s face lighted up and she answered «honestly, i rather be tied up than cleaning the cabin».
«okay, i’m giving you the choice now. do you want to help cleaning or do you rather stay tied up?»
«sure, just tie me up already».
«alright then» i answered «would you prefer duct tape or should i use rope?»
«i don’t know, maybe rope?»
«alright then» i said «but pack your things first so we can get all the backpacks outside, it will make it easier for me to clean».

i went to own room before i did anything else and packed my stuff. i had one bag and a smaller backpack that i had used. i placed all my clothes and the sleeping bag in the bag, while in the backpack i had stuff like my tablet (i had used it for taking notes, and to study a map of the area among other things), my Nintendo 3DS and a bottle of water so i had something to drink when we headed home.
i placed my stuff outside the cabin. it was a beautiful weather today, not as cold as it had been during the night. i’m pretty sure it was at least 15 degrees celsius right now, a few clouds around the sky and a bright sun was shining right above the mountains which created a mirror that reflected in the lake.
short description, it was a wonderful sight.

when i got back in i checked on the girls if they were done packing.
«are you ready?»
«yup, my backpack is right here» Riley said and held her backpack out from the attic opening.
i grabbed it and carried it out. Eire came out with her own backpack at the same time as i was getting the ropes out of the trunk from my car.
«what are you going to do with those?» she asked, though she probably suspected the answer.
«Riley didn’t want to clean, so i offered her to tie her up so she would have an excuse for not helping out» i said.
«so all she have to do to avoid cleaning is to be tied up?» Eire asked.
«yup»
«…can i do that as well?»
well, this was going rather easy.
i said «well, if you are tied up in the attic with Riley then neither of you will get in the way of my cleaning».
«so… it’s okay then?»
«sure» i said and grabbed more ropes from my trunk.

when we got back indoor both me and Eire climbed up to the attic.
«Eire is going to join you» i said to Riley.
«okay»
i looked down at Jennifer and asked her «do you rather help cleaning or do you want to be tied up as well?»
«no thanks, i rather clean» she answered.
«alright then» i said and faced Riley «you first?»
«okay»
Riley was wearing the same black cargo pants that she had been wearing during the night maneuver, but she was now wearing a red hoodie, she still had her curly brown hair hanging loose.
Eire by the other hand was wearing jeans, the classic Norwegian Marius sweater and had her long black hair tied in a pony tail.

i started with sorting the ropes. i had the same long cotton rope and the thick brown rope that i had used on Riley during the night. also i had several shorter lengths of cotton rope.
while sorting them out i said «oh, did i tell you that Rodney and i are going to see Volbeat in Oslo later in November?»
Riley gave me a mean look and said «F*** you, i wanna see them too. there are so many bands coming to Oslo in the next month and i can’t see any of them».
«yup, i’ve already seen Volbeat when they were at the Download festival. but i will gladly see them again» i said while i started with a short rope that i used to tie Riley’s wrist behind her back in a cross, having the rope going both vertical and horizontal before i cinched it and made a reef knot.
«Nickelback is also coming, and Avenged Sevenfold is coming too» Riley kept speaking.
«i’m more interested in Five Finger Death Punch who is warming up for Avenged. they were also at Download»
«you have seen Five Finger too?» Riley said «once again, F*** you»

next i took the longest cotton rope and started tying it around Riley’s upper body. the entire rope was wrapped as many times as possible right above her elbow and underneath her breasts so her arms got pinned down to her body.
i took another short rope and pushed underneath her left armpit.
«what are you doing?» she asked me.
«just watch» i answered forced the rope underneath the rope around her body and pushed it out in the back again.
then i tied a knot and used the other end of the rope to do the same on her right arm.
«now the rope will stay in place» i said as i tied another knot and grabbed a new length of rope.

Riley’s ankles were next as started wrapping a rope around them too, cinched it and tied a reef knot.
i took another short rope and did the same thing with her knees.
i used one more rope that i attached to Riley’s ankles and pulled up to her arms, putting her in a hog-tie.
«alright, you are not getting out of that without any help» i said as i grabbed another short piece of rope and turned toward Eire «your turn».

moving around in the attic was kinda hard. the roof was so low that you would not be able to stand straight up, so you would have to crawl to get around. i sat with my feet crossed behind Eire as she held her arms in cross behind her back. i tied her wrists the same way that i did to Riley.
i had one more short piece of cotton rope that i used for Eire’s ankles.
now i just had a long thick brown rope left to use.
like i mentioned before, the roof in the attic was rather low, and being 3 people up there at the same time in such a small room gave some restrictions when it came to moving around.

i wrapped the rope around Eire’s stomach and arms once, i already knew that using the loop technique would be hopeless with this thick rope so i had to come up with a different way to tie her arms down.
what i ended up doing was following the basics of the Magnus hitch. it’s a knot that you usually make by shaping loops to pull over a pole, often used when for an instance securing a boat to the shore.
so i just imagined that Eire was pole and followed the same formula. the difference between this way of tying her up and the other loop technique was that instead of dragging the loop around her and pull the rope through the loop to shape a new loop i just pulled the loops over Eire’s body, twisted the rope for each time to shape a new loop and repeated it a few times.

now like i said, this rope was rather thick and long, so when i had wrapped up most of Eire’s upper body and pinned down her arms i still had a lot of rope remaining.
i pulled the entire rope through one last loop to form a knot and then i led it down to Eire’s knees.
«can you lay down on your stomach a little?» i asked her.
«okay» she said and leaned forward.
i wrapped the rope 4 times around her knees and followed by wrapping her ankles up even more than i already had.
the rest of the rope i led back up to her upper body and wrapped around her even more before i knotted it.
«alright then, now i assume i can start cleaning without the two of you disturbing me» i said as i climbed down.
«you just do that» Riley said with a smile over her face.

Jennifer and i arranged how we would clean the place, she would start by picking up the trash in the living room while i took the room i had been sleeping. when i was done i started helping out in the living room.
after 5 minutes i asked the girls up in the attic how they were doing.
«we’re okay, but my arms are starting get a little uncomfortable» Riley said.
«i’ll be right there» i said and climbed up «so is it your wrists our your upper arms?» i asked.
«just the wrists» Riley responded.
«alright then» i said and started untying her wrists «better?»
«a lot, thanks».
«do you want me to untie your wrists too Eire?» i asked.
«yes please».
i did and then i climbed back down.
of course now that their wrists were untied, that also meant that Riley weren’t hog-tied any longer and both were able to move their arms more freely though still restricted.

as i grabbed the bucket with soap water i heard the girls talk from the attic «hey, now that we can move our wrists again we are able to untie the rest of the ropes by ourselves».
«yes, let’s do it» i heard them giggle.
i said with a loud voice «keep in mind that if you aren’t tied up you will have to help cleaning!»
they got silenced for a short second, then i heard Eire say «oh man…»
«thinking about it, being tied up is not that bad after all» Riley responded.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

PART 4: Shaun’s showing off.

while Jennifer and i cleaned the cabin Riley and Eire kept talking and giggling up in the attic. some people might say that i should have gagged them, but they weren’t that annoying.
as a matter of fact, it was a rather high temperature in the cabin, and i already knew that the air in the attic was far from fresh.
i grabbed a large bottle of water and a couple of plastic cups that i climbed up with.
«i thought you might need something to drink up here» i said as i poured some water into the cups.
«oh, thank you» they both said. they were still tied with their arms to their body elbows and up, but they had the wrists free, so even though they had limited movement options they still could move their arms enough to drink from the cups without my help.
«thanks, that was really nice of you» Riley said.
«yes, you are really kind» Eire said.
«well i take care of my prisoners, so if you ever need to be kidnapped again you have my phone number» i said while i got back down to the cleaning job.
«this is actually not that bad» i heard Eire say.
«i know, just being tied up, unable to do anything while we are getting served drinks. it’s so relaxing» Riley said.

«hey» Shaun said as he came in through the front door «we are done with the vacuum cleaner at our cabin, so here you go» he said as he gave me the vacuum cleaner.
«thanks Shaun» i said.
«hey Shaun» Riley said from the attic.
«hey…» he said as he looked up and saw a tied up Riley sitting at the edge of the attic «why?»
«i didn’t want to help cleaning» she said «so Viking tied me and Eire up».
Shaun peeked up and saw Eire tied up further in as well. «sweet» was all he said as he walked back to the boys cabin.

after i had vacuumed the room and i was about to start vacuuming the living room i heard the girls giggle from the attic again.
«what’s going on up there?» i asked.
«we found an owl» Eire answered me.
«what?»
i stopped the vacuum cleaner and climbed up again to find out what they were talking about.
when i got up to the attic both of them laid on the back and stared at the roof.
«see? right there» Eire said and stretched her right arm as far the rope would allow her and pointed her index finger at the roof.
i tried to see what they were talking about but had a hard time figuring it out.
«where?»
«if you try to lay down here next to us, you will see it» Eire said.

i laid on my back between them and stared up at the roof.
«you see? that spot over there, those marks are shaped so it looks like an owl» Riley said as i kept staring in the roof.
«oh yeah, i see it» i said. you know when you have a plank it usually contains darker spots here and there that comes from the branches of the tree they are made of. they had discovered some of those spots that was connected in a way that reminded about an owl.
«this one, right?» i said and touched the figure.
«yes, that one»
«thats right»
this felt kinda weird. considering how old we all were, here we laid in the attic and pointed out what figures we saw in the roof. thinking about it now, we all acted like a bunch of kids.
«well, i should get back to the cleaning» i said «by the way, there is another owl» i pointed at another figure and crawled back down.
«huh? oh yeah, he’s right» Eire said and studied the next figure «i wonder if there are any other owls up here».

i finished cleaning the remaining of the living room and finally reached the point were i felt it was good enough.
i should perhaps untie the girls now.
«alright, i’m done» i said as i climbed once more «Riley since i tied you up first i think it’s fair that i’ll untie you first as well».
«nah, i wanna get free on my own» she said.
not really a surprise, the first time i had met Riley was back when she was 9 years old, she had told me back then how much she loved untying knots and i had challenged her to try getting free after i had tied her up. back then i didn’t go to rough on her considering her age, so i had on purpose made it easy for her to get out.
we still talk about that time now at these days, and she keeps telling me that she felt so proud of herself when she managed to get free from my rope work.
«okay, you should be able to free yourself too, but only because i removed the ropes tying your wrists earlier» i said.

«i don’t mind if you still help me getting free» Eire said.
i helped Eire sit up and started with untying the short cotton rope around her ankles. then i started unwrapping the long and thick rope that practically covered up most of her body.
Riley by the other hand struggled against her bounds with all her strength.
she discovered quickly that pulling her arms free would be harder than she first thought «what the hell is this knot you have used here?»
«that would be a reef knot» i answered while i had managed to free most of Eire’s body.
«well, it’s impossible to reach»
«i know, that’s the point. do you want me to help you anyway?»
«NO!» Riley was stubborn «i shall make it by my self».
eventually i had untied Eire completely and Riley managed to find a way to reach the knot for the rope that went between her arms. once again, if i had not untied her wrists she would never have gotten out, because then she would not have been able to reach those knots.
when she finally managed to untie the rope between her arms she was able to wiggle the rope that went around her chest away so she gained freedom to her arms again.
now she just had to remove the ropes that tied her feet.

«told you i would make it» she said as i took the ropes and gathered them together.
«well, i doubt you would have managed if i had not untied your wrists first».
«shhh» she said while holding her index finger in front of her mouth.
i placed the ropes back in my car when Olaf, Shaun and Michael came with their backpacks.
«so when are we leaving?» Michael asked me.
«we are way in front of schedule, so we can relax inside for a little while»
they placed the backpacks next to my car and we all walked inside.

the girls sat in the sofa of the living room while the boys climbed up to the attic. i took another round just to make sure that we had not forgotten any of our belongings or if there was something we missed when we cleaned the place.
my room.
the living room.
the toilet.
when i reached the attic i discovered that all the boys had climbed up there too chill. we are talking about boys at the age 15-16 years old, not a couple of children. and Olaf was about the same size as a grown man.
obviously, this meant it was not much room in the tiny attic, so moving around to see if there was any trash left or if the girls had forgotten anything was difficult enough as it was.
i’m not sure about how it got to it but Shaun mentioned that he knew a trick for how to get free if you had been captured with strips.
«well alright, i would love to see if you could get free without a knife or anything» i said.
«okay, i have strips with me» Shaun said and pulled a few strips out of his pocket.
i was surprised «why do you have strips in your pocket?»
«in case i have to kidnap someone» he said and laughed.
i remember thinking ‘holy diver, he’s just like me…’

he gave me one of the strips and laid down on his stomach, then placed his arms behind his back «come on, do it» he said.
i took the strip attached it around his wrists so they got tied together. i tightened it until i felt it was good enough without making so tight that i would stop his bloodstreams.
«alright, show me» i said.
«sure, all you have to do is lift your arms and hit them hard enough downward» he said and started hitting his arms toward his back a few times.

suddenly to my surprise, the strip broke off and his arms were free once more.
«what the F***?» i said.
«how the hell?» Michael said, also surprised.
Olaf didn’t say a word, he just stared at Shaun as if nothing special had happened.
«if you hit the strip hard enough against your tailbone, it will brake» Shaun said with a happy smile «it’s a neat trick to remember».
«what are you guys doing up there?» Riley shouted from below.
«mind your own business hag c***» Shaun responded with a rude tone.
«stop calling me hag c***» Riley responded.
«hag c***» Shaun said once again.
«grandpa D***!» Riley shouted at him.
«hag C***!»
«grandpa D***!»
«HAG C***!!!»
«GRANDPA D***!!!»

«okay, enough flirting» i said «help me lift these mattresses so i can see if there are any trash left under them».
no more TUGs happened during this trip, and after an hour or two we drove back home.
the end for now, but more stories are waiting to be shared.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic