Viking : The strength of plastic (M/fffM)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : The strength of plastic (M/fffM)

Post by Soraka »

by viking » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:58 am
about a month after my previous story, it was in the middle of November and we had once again gathered at the scout meeting house.
today was a simple meeting in one way, we had a bunch of dares for things everyone who was tough enough would try out. dares like swallowing raw eggs, the cinnamon challenge (classic) etc. etc.

Riley, Shaun, Michael, Stanley, Larry, Sabella, Tanja, Eire, Jennifer, OB and myself was the ones that had showed up.
Rodney had work, Joe had not given us any message and Olaf had according to his twin-brother Larry just got a new game for his playstation that he rather wanted to play instead of attending the scout meeting.

Tanja and Eire had also brought along a friend from their class. she was 16 years old, tall and athletic (at least tall compared to the other girls) and she had long blond hair.
her name was Caitlin, so now we had 3 girls with the same name (though the other 2 lived outside of town for the moment).
but this Caitlin would not show up for any other scout meetings afterwards, so i doubt there will be much confusions.

after an hour with dares we decided that enough was enough, we had prepared a bucket in case someone would vomit, but so far it had not been needed and we might as well stop while it still was fun.
while i was cleaning away the table OB suddenly said «i have to go, see you later guys».
«you’re leaving already? we still got another hour left» i said.
«i know, but i just have to get home…» was his answer as he left. maybe he couldn’t handle all the cod liver grease he had swallowed.
«the raw eggs weren’t as bad as i thought they would be» Tanja said.
«speak for yourself, i never wanna see another egg for the rest of my life» Michael complained.
«wimp» Shaun said to Michael with a grin over his face.
«shut up, it was terrible» Michael kept complaining.

«what do we do for the remaining hour?» Eire asked.
«improvise i guess, we could try to hang somebody up by the pole again» i said.
we had already done that once a little over a year ago. that was the first time i played a TUG with my new rover patrol when Eire had volunteered to test out the strength of duct tape by getting wrapped up to the support pole while standing on a chair, then we had the chair removed so she hanged above the floor.

«you mean with duct tape again?» Eire asked me.
«or we can use plastic wrap, we have a lot of it in the kitchen that never will be used» i said.
«will that be strong enough?» Eire said with a lifted eyebrow «i mean, duct tape is one thing but…»
«it will work, you wanna be the test subject again?»
«okay, but i don’t think this will work» Eire said.

i went to the kitchen and got a roll of plastic wrap and brought it back to the basement.
«we are going to attend an experiment here» i said and pulled a chair up to the support pole «Eire, stand here please».
Eire stood on top of the chair and placed her back up against the pole.
«arms out» i said.
she stretched her arms out to her sides. she was wearing blue adidas pants and a white sweater. her dark hair was tied up in a pony tail.
i started wrapping the plastic around Eire’s chest and the support pole about 5 times. everyone else started gathering around to study the work, except for Stanley, he was just staring at his phone instead.

«alright, now you can take your arms back down» i said. the first rounds was just intended to hold her up so she wouldn’t slide down when we removed the chair. simple physics.
i kept wrapping the plastic around Eire’s arms, body and the pole, all the way from her shoulders and down to her lower torso.
«i think that should do, let’s remove the chair» i said.
«uh, are you sure that this will work?» Eire said a little worried.
«trust me, it will» i said «but someone could hold your legs just in case».
«i’ll do it» Caitlin said and stood next to Eire and held her legs.
«alright, let’s do this» i said and pulled away the chair.
«oh my god! it worked! i never thought plastic would be this strong» Eire said where she hanged.

Eire looked over at Caitlin and said «hey, for once i am taller than you». she then looked over at Tanja and shouted «Tanja! look! i’m taller than Caitlin!»
«good for you» Tanja responded.
«i’m taller than Shaun, i’m taller than Michael» Eire kept studying everyone else in the room «oh my god, i’m even taller than Viking now!»
Larry and i were the tallest in the room, and Eire was probably the shortest person in the entire patrol with Tanja as a close second.
«well, we should start wrapping up your feet too» i said as i grabbed the roll of plastic wrap and was about to continue circling around Eire and the pole.
suddenly i got a little obstacle in front of me. as Caitlin still held Eire’s feet for support.
«uh» i said and noticed the way she stood next to the pole holding her arms toward Eire’s legs.
she was wearing jeans and a brown sweater, her long blond hair was just hanging loosely over her shoulders.
«ah, what the hell» i said and then continued walking around Caitlin as well so the plastic wrap pinned her thighs up against the pole as well.

«hey!» Caitlin said as i just continued wrapping the plastic around them.
«that’s good Viking , keep it up» Tanja and Eire cheered for me as Caitlin got wrapped up together with Eire.
eventually Caitlin would get pinned up as well with her front toward the pole standing at the right side of Eire and having her arms pinned down to her body, but unlike Eire, she still had her feet planted on the ground.

«there is one thing you can do just for pure evil» i said as i stepped back and enjoyed the view.
«what?» Michael asked me.
«tickle them»
Michael had a huge grin over his face where you could see a reflection in his braces.
«well, too bad i’m not ticklish then» Caitlin said while looking up on the roof.
the way she said it seemed like she lied, and Tanja was rather quick at sneaking up behind her friend and call her bluff.
as Tanja inserted her fingers into Caitlin’s sideribs and rubbed the tall blonde quickly screamed and soon started laughing loud.

while Tanja tickled Caitlin somebody else went up to Eire and started tickling her as well.
it was quite a sight, Caitlin standing on the ground wrapped up against the pole, wriggling all she could while she was tickled, and Eire wriggling just as much except she was hanging against the pole while she was tickled.
the way they kept wriggling was just hilarious to watch.

«hey, wrap me up too» i suddenly heard Shaun say as he placed himself up against the pole at the other side of Eire.
Shaun was standing straight up with his back toward the pole and his arms downward, ready for me to restrain him as well.
«if you say so» i said and brought up the remaining plastic with a smile.

i held up the plastic wrap and started walking around the pole and all 3 af them.
Shaun got pinned up with his arms pinned down. he was wearing a checkered long sleeved shirt and jeans.
meanwhile the girls also got even more restrained than before.
i kept wrapping the plastic wrap around them all until it was empty.

«hey Shaun» Riley suddenly said while she stood in front of him with a big smile.
«hello» he said calm… giving her an interesting look back.
i thought for my self ’do they have a crush on each other?’
every time they approached each other it was almost like you could see a spark going between their eyes.

suddenly Riley inserted her fingers into Shaun’s ribs and started tickling him.
Shaun did everything he could to resist Riley’s wrath, and he stayed strong as he tried to avoid laughing as much as he could.
Eire and Caitlin was also tickled, but eventually Eire managed to pull her left arm out of the plastic.
«yes, i got my arm free! now back off!» she said while she started pushing people away so they wouldn’t be able to tickle her any longer.

oh well, it probably is about time to free them anyway.
i placed the chair back under Eire’s feet and pulled out a knife as i started cutting through the plastic.
«hey! what are you doing?» Shaun said «don’t free us yet!»
«ah, thank god» Eire said. unlike Shaun she seemed to have had enough.
as they got free Caitlin stretched out and Eire jumped back down on the floor.
«at least you are not afraid of heights like Rodney» i said to Eire.
«is he afraid of heights?»
i smiled as i was about to describe how terrible his phobia was «Rodney is so afraid of heights, he gets dizzy just by wearing thick socks».

«hey Viking ?» Shaun suddenly said «i see there is still another roll of plastic wrap there».
we still had, even though we had emptied the first roll i had brought an extra in case it wasn’t enough.
«and?» i answered.
«can you wrap us up together?» Riley asked as she was standing next to Shaun.
«you mean like back to back?» i asked.
«yes» they answered together.

i opened the carton and pulled out the new roll with plastic inside it as i said «well, since you asked so politely».
Riley and Shaun placed themselves back to back and i started wrapping the plastic around them.
they held their arms straight down and stood as close as they possible could.
Riley was wearing jeans and a dark blue cotton jacket, her curly brown hair hung down over her shoulders.

i kept wrapping the plastic around them as tight as i could, ankles, legs, knees, thighs, pinning down their arms to their sides i kept wapping their stomach and chest.
Shaun was a half head taller than Riley, so when i had covered up her shoulders Shaun’s shoulders was still a little visible at the top.
«could someone take a picture of us with my phone?» Shaun asked «it’s right over there».
Michael took hold of Shaun’s smartphone and took a picture of them wrapped up together.

«well» i said as i put away what was remaining of the roll of plastic «are you gonna try to get free?»
Shaun and Riley started pushing themseles away from each other too see if they could rip up the plastic.
they seemed to have underestimated the strength of the plastic as it held them really good together.
«i’m starting to sweat in here» Riley said.
«feeling a little hot when you are so close to Shaun?» Michael asked.
«haha, very funny» Riley responded.

they tried to wrestle out once more, this time Shaun gave everything he had resulting in him pulling Riley with him.
«WAHH!» she screamed with a bright tone as Shaun pulled his body all he could forward.
«Shaun! you’re gonna kill us both!» Riley shouted at him.
he quickly stopped and bent back so they once more had a standing position.
«at least i managed to get my fingers out» he said looking down at his fingers that had popped through the plastic, then he continued «also we are still able to wriggle some because of our clothes. that’s probably why Dexter always has his victims naked when he wrap them up in plastic».
«you are seriously obsessed with Dexter» i said.
«it’s awesome!» Shaun continued speaking while he tried to force his fingers through the plastic in an attempt to push out the rest of his arm.

eventually he realized that the plastic was a little too strong, and we had to finish the meeting soon.
so i once more pulled out my knife and started cutting through the plastic.

«well, throw the plastic in the trash. it’s time to end the meeting».