Anomalee : 05 - Fifth time : Michelle doesn't get mad, she gets even! (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Anomalee : 05 - Fifth time : Michelle doesn't get mad, she gets even! (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Anomalee's stories
05 - Fifth time : Michelle doesn't get mad, she gets even!
Story index at the bottom

By Anomalee

Tuesday, February 17th 2004 - 03:33:45 PM

Fifth time

This story is what happened the next day, and the last night Michelle would be sitting me, for my mom would be home the next day.

Quick recap- it was 8 years ago, I was 10. My babysitter Michelle, who i adored, was 14. My mom was gone out all weekend on business and the previous night i had tied up Michelle and tickle tortured her, literal torture, she swore that she'd get even.

The next morning was just like any other, Michelle made breakfast and was super sweet to me, which was making me feel alot better for i was very worried she was mad and it would change our friendship.

That day i had friends over. We played playstation and watched tv. Michelle had her friend Shelly over and they were studying and talking high school talk.

Around dinner time everyone went off home. Michelle had ordered pizza. I loved when my mom was away because pizza and other 'take-out' food was the most common dinner plan.

At this point i was wearing a long sleeve plain shirt, jeans, and was barefoot.

Michelle had her usual jewellery, hair down, baggy vinyl black pants, and her tight muscle shirt which ended just bellow her navel - it was the one with german writing on it - and she had found out it meant 'hate bread' or something silly like that, which we both laughed about alot. She too was barefoot.

We laughed and talked, ate our pizza, and did dishes. I never did dishes unless forced by my mom, but helping Michelle was getting common place for me, i just loved making her smile and hearing praises from her.

We next played the game of life board game, I soooo wanted to say, 'lets make a bet', and have the chance at getting tied up or of tying up Michelle, but i was honestly scared. She said she was going to get even, but was sweet all day ; I thought she had forgot about it, and bringing up a bet would remind her, and possibly get her mad.

Not only that, i was actually not totally looking forward to getting tied up that night, if she did want to get even, I couldn't imagine what she'd do, I was scared.

So the game went on as normal.

We next sat to watch an action movie Michelle had borrowed from Shelly. which one? i can't remember right now.

"Ok, kid, lets get comfy and change for bed before the movie", she suggested, which was a good idea. She was right, bed clothes are so much more comfortable.

I put on jogging pants and a t-shirt. Michelle had those teddybear pj pants on and the matching top, lucky for me she only had one button done up, showing some cleavage and her wonderful belly.

She had brought a blanket down and we cuddled up and watched the movie, cuddled up next to her, the crush of my life, with her arm over my shoulder... I was in HEAVEN.

We talked and joked around during the movie, and shared some quick tickling. The movie ended.

"All right Lee, go to bed now, i'll be up to say goodnight in a couple", she said.

"Bed?!" i protested looking at the clock, "it's only 9:30!"

"Yes, i know," she countered, "I told you i'd get even with you, so you go to bed early tonight, we have school tomorrow anyway"

"That's no fair!", i protested.

"Would you rather that, or i be mad at you for tickle torturing me?" she asked.

I So didn't want her to be mad! And i realised going to bed early wasn't as bad as the horrible revenge that had went through my head. I gave in,
a few minutes passed as i waited in bed for michelle to say goodnight, i had no idea what was coming.

She walked in and everything seemed normal.

"What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?" she asked walking over to the bed.

"How about waffles?" i suggested.

"Frozen waffles? sure, makes my job easy," she said when next to the bed, and then i was shocked as she jumped up on my bed on top of me, straddling me.

Me thinking it was a tickle fight i reached to tickle her sides, she grabbed my left arm and pinned it under her leg, nearly loosing it when i tickled around her bellybutton with my other hand, which caused a little screech from her.

She then grabbed my right arm with both her hands pressing it to the bed beside my pillow. I was giggling as was she over our little wrestling match.
She let go with one hand and i struggled to free my arm, which i nearly did, but she reached behind her and pulled out the fuzzy cuffs that she had tucked into the back of her pj pants. OH SHIT! i thought, she wrestled the cuff on my wrist,

click click click click

I really started resisting then and managed to get my other arm free. we wrestled, the cuffs swinging hanging from my one wrist, we were both laughing, and struggling, but she was still on top of me and had the upper hand.

She grabbed my wrists and pulled them above my head. She was stronger than me but not by much, she wouldn't be able to hold them long, but she jumped forward over my head and was then sitting on my elbows.

I lashed my body around with a fury trying to get free, but she was concentrating.

She pulled the cuffs, along with my hand around a rail on the headboard and wrestled the other cuff around my wrist.

click click click click, and i was screwed.

"Ah-Ha!", she cheered and jumped off me and the bed.

I looked up and pulled on the cuffs, i was locked securely to the headboard. I tried to pull my hands free but the cuffs where totally secured. I noticed Michelle had left the room, and i started pulling the wooden pole on my headboard, as if to break it, but it was very sturdy.

I let out a big sigh and gave up. My arms were trapped.

"Michelle?" I asked, wondering what she was up to. The excitement of the struggle had worn off, and i was now feeling very helpless, and getting real scared.

She was going to get even.

I pulled desperately and fiddled with the cuffs to get free, accidentally clicking one a click tighter. I fiddled with the cuffs putting the safeties on.

"Michelle?" I called out, my voice getting shaky.

"Hey kid," she said with an evil amused tone. She had a big smile and devious eyes. "Early bedtime...you thought that would be punishment enough?"

She had the cotton belts. I struggled more uselessly with the cuffs.

"Michelle! I said I was sorry, I really am, let me go please"

She giggled at me.

"Lee lee lee," she said climbing up on the bed and pinning my legs under her. "Don't worry i'm not mad that you tickle tortured me," I felt her tying the first belt around my ankle, i was panicking.

"NO! Michelle please, I'm sorry"

"Shhhhh...", she hushed. "I think us tying each other up and tickling is fun". She started on the other ankle. Later i would obsess over that statement. "But i had rules, and you didn't untie me when I said", she went on climbing off me.

"Please Michelle, I'll do anything you want", i pleaded.

Her grin was so evil. She pulled my legs, stretching me across the bed as tight as i'd go, and pulled the first belt tight and started tying it to the footboard. I was kicking my other leg around uselessly.

"MICHELLE! PLEASE! i'm sorry! let me go! Please!" I begged, fear obvious in my voice.

She just laughed.

She easily grabbed the belt and pulled my leg taut, and secured it. Sstanding next to the bed, her arms crossed, she admired her captive.

"When I've tied you up before, I would never tickle you for more than 5 minutes," she said.

Every time she said tickle it was getting my heart racing, and now i was totally helpless. She had pulled me real tight, i could barely move my hands. My head was limited with my shoulders firmly pulled in on either side. I could only wiggle my feet. I was to feel even more vulnerable.
She leaned over and pulled my shirt up and above my head, all the way to the handcuffs. She then checked my waistline to be sure i had boxers on and pulled my jogging pants down to my ankles.

I was soooooooo EMBARASSED!

There i lay naked accept for my boxers, my exposed helpless body pulled tight across the bed.

Other than my head, I couldn't move anything between my wrists and ankles, I couldn't even budge. Every bit of bare flesh was electrified and super sensitive. My stretched out motionless arms, my helpless and inviting armpits, my taut torso, ribs jutting out, stomach pulled tight, my pulled tight legs, and my exposed helpless barefeet.

I felt so helpless and scared at that moment, i was worried Michelle would pull my boxers down, I couldn't stop her! I would die from embarrassment. Fortunately she didn't.

"You should have followed the rules lee", she said, hovering around me.

"Please! Michelle! Please! I'm sorry! Let me go! PLease!" I must have sounded so goofy with a fearful shaky voice. It was making michelle giggle at me.

"I remember begging you..." she said and climbed on the bed. "You didn't listen to me...Now, what to do with you?", she asked looking at my helpless body stretched before her.

I was looking up at the handcuffs and down to my trapped feet, there was no escape.

"oH!" she said as if it wasn't already decided by her, "i'm going to tickle you"

At that I popped a goofy nervous gafaw, which made her laugh at me, it was continued my my laughing.

She wasn't even tickling me yet, and i couldn't stop laughing. It was making it more difficult to plead. Not that she was listening to me.

"I'm going to tickle you forever and ever and ever," she said.

I was panicking! She could tickle me all night if she wanted, and was probably mad enough to do so. I couldn't stop her. "HELP!!" I yelled, seriously afraid.

She had tied me and tickled me before, but never for long, and i was feeling very vulnerable and scared, and every ounce of fear and vulnerability translated into how ticklish i was feeling.

"HELP!! PLEASE MICHELLE! SOMEONE!! HELP-umf" she cuffed her hand over my mouth.

"Don't bother, no one will hear you, and nobodies going to help you"

She unclamped my mouth, she sung 'nobodieeeeeees gooooooing toooo heeeelp youuuuu".

Her fingers started tickling air above my stomach, those evil nails only inches away.

I was giggling helplessly. I tried to move my body out of the way but couldn't.

"iiiiiii'm goooooooooooing tooooooo tiiiiiiickle youuuuu," she sang.

She must have teased me like this for over three minutes, ignoring my pleas and screams for help, fingers moving threateningly but never touching. She was giggling at my laughter and fear, really enjoying herself.

It was driving me crazy! My nerves were already super-tickly, and she was making me feel even more helpless and ticklish.

"Tickle tickle tickle," she sang, and started gently raking her nails slowly down my arms from my wrists, down my arms.

I made some little yells and started laughing.

She drew them slowly down across my armpits; I screeched.

She continued down my ribs then sides; i was giggling uncontrollably.

She stopped at my waistline. I caught a quick breath, her fingers quickly back on me, now raking down my chest and down across my stomach.

I was emmiting a silly laugh as those nails gently stroked down my taut belly. I was amazed how such a slow smooth movement tickled so much. She moved down on the bed.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" she sang, her nails stroking down my legs. I was laughing again and let out a high pitch squeak when she passed over my knees. She had the biggest smile and was enjoying my torment greatly.

She leaned over my legs and those nails raked slowly up my feet from my heal to my toes. I was let out a yell that started and ended at those ten evil nails journey across my feet. She went back up to my wrists and did it all again like three times, getting the same giggles and pleas as before.
She stopped and sraddled my waist.

"MERCY!" i yelled.

She looked at my bare stretched out body before her, up from my bellybutton to my trapped hands. I could feel her gaze moving across my skin, her taunting and light tickling had drove me to a huge state of hyperticklishness.

"PLEASE! NO! HELP!" i muttered madly causing her to laugh at me, my begging blasted into uncontrolled laughing and screaming. She went crazy on me, using her gentle extremely quick finger tickling method. Her hands started on my belly covering every inch in super fast speed, up my sides and ribs and back down and up my stomach, across my chest to my armpits and up my arms, then did the same thing in reverse, then up again.

She continued to tickle my stretched out body like this up and down, up and down, over and over.

I was screaming madly, it TICKLED SOOOOO MUCH! tickled more than any time before, and she didn't stop, I thought I would pass out, I couldn't breath, could only laugh.

I caught a breath as she move to the side and started tickling my legs in the same fashion, up and down, stopping to squeeze my knees and reaching up to give my stomach quick tickles.

I was loosing my mind in laughter!

I caught another breath as she straddled my ankles.

"HELP!! MERCY!!" I got out with what breath i had.

She laughed.

"No mercy Lee! just tickling!! Tickle tickle! tickle tickle!"

She let loose on my feet. She had them trapped by straddling them so i couldn't move them at all. She used her super fast tickle method up and down each sole, heel to toes, up and down over and over.

I was more screaming than laughing. It tickled like no sensation I've ever felt before.

She just kept tickling and tickling, singing "tickle tickle!tickle tickle!", "I'm going to tickle you forever and ever!".

She'd stop to let me catch my breath, but as soon as I did she continued to tickle my helpless feet without mercy, then she stopped.

I caught my breath and was breathing with some relief, i thought it was over, it was so intense! but it wasn't, she straddled me.

"Tickle tickle!" she said tickling air above my stomach.

"NO!!!" i screamed.

She went at me again! All over my torso, and back to my legs and feet, from one end of my body to the other. "Tickle tickle tickle!" she'd sing. I could only respond with screaming laughter.

She would spend extra time on certain sensitive area's making me nearly pass out in hysterics. My armpits, my stomach, my knees, my feet all got heavily tortured.

I was drenched in sweat, and had tears pouring. I was totally exhausted and couldn't even muster the energy to scream for help when she'd stop for brief breath catchers.

Brief indeed, and she'd be at me again tickling with a fury.

I was already far past liking being tickled in anyway. It was in fact torture at this point. Nothing but those evil fingers dancing on me, tickling, making me scream. I was terrified she wouldn't stop.

And she kept going tickling and tickling, up and down, I could see from a haze of mad hysterics she was still having a good time, she was getting her revenge!

I was crying for real when she finally stopped, which then i thought was just a breather.

She had a big smile, was straddling my waist.

"Had enough kid?" she asked.

I was too tired to respond, and terrified my response would result in more torture. I was breathing heavy trying to catch my breath.

"Allright, vengeance has been satisfied", she said, and leaned down hugging me. I stopped crying and started to relax. She then untied my legs, then finally my wrists, which were sore and i rubbed them carefully. Pulling on my shirt and pulling up my jogging pants took a great effort, my muscles where totally exhausted from struggling helplessly and laughing, but Michelle helped me out.

She put her arm around me, as I sat up trying to get energy, very relieved to be free.

"We're all even now kid. Now you know how it feels to take it too far"

I didn't respond, didn't know how to feel. I didn't know if I was mad, humiliated, or what.

"You alright?", she asked with concern, and all the feelings of my crush came forward.

"Yeah, i'm good," I forced out a smile.

She smiled back and hugged me.

"Alright kid, get to sleep," and she kissed me on top of the head before leaving.

The kiss made my heart jump and I started getting energy back, as we exchanged goodnights.

The tickle torture truly was hell, but strangely I woke up the next day and was over it, and soon back to obsessing to how soon Michelle would be babysitting me and when next she could tie me up, or me get to tie her up.

Next story coming soon

anomalee