Aunt Celeste F/m Captured by my aunt/Holiday Bound

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Re: Aunt Celeste F/m Captured by my aunt/Holiday Bound

Post by Plueschbabycd »

The holiday part have some miss coding in the Font.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Do we eger find out what happened at the cabin?
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Thank you for sharing [mention]AuntMary[/mention] ! Particularly the first story, was always a favorite of mine!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Loved this, thanks for sharing :)
Ropeddope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropeddope »

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago Nah, they never wrote any more that I know of.
There was one more part I managed to save, but it’s super short.

Chapter 2

Celeste picked up the bag and opened it up. As I sat there in shock I could see that in addition to the foam balls and medical tape, there was a cloth rag, a brown bottle, and bundles of white rope. She picked out the rag and the bottle from the bag. “This does not change anything, one way or the other you are going to be my prisoner” Celeste said. “You can let me tie you up like I planned, or I can chloroform you and then tie you up anyway, the choice is yours” Celeste continued as she smiled at me. I must admit that at this point the thought of being helpless and controlled by her seemed exciting. I knew that she would not hurt me so I nodded at her. “Good boy!!!” Celeste said as she replaced the bottle and the rag in the bag. “Get out and stand by your door” Celeste said as she exited the SUV with the bag.

Celeste came around to my side of the SUV and turned me so I was facing away from her. She pulled my arms behind me, and wrapped and cinched rope around my wrists. Celeste put my seat back halfway and helped me back in. She took more of the rope and tied my legs above and below my knees, tied my ankles together, and then tied them to the bottom of my seat. Celeste then buckled my seat belt around me and got back into the SUV. I could hardly move! “How are you doing?” Celeste asked as she started the SUV. “Except for the fact that my Aunt has me tied up so I cant move, I guess I am doing good” I said. “That’s the spirit” Celeste said. “Now, open wide” she instructed as she held up one of the foam balls to my mouth. I did not really like the idea of being gagged, but considering the condition I was in, and the threat to chloroform me, I decided to cooperate. I opened my mouth and she crammed the ball in. The ball expanded filling my mouth completely. She then placed a strip of wide medical tape over my mouth and smoothed it with her leather clad fingers. “Can you breath ok?” Celeste asked. I nodded that I could. “I want you to try to yell for help now, as loud as you can” she instructed me. All I could manage was a mmmmppphhh which was more of a low groan that could hardly be heard! “Excellent!” Celeste grinned at me. She took a pair of sunglasses from her visor and put them on me. The glasses were painted on the inside or something as I could not see anything. “Don’t worry, the windows are heavily tinted so no one will be able to see you.” Celeste laughed and pulled back onto the street. “Just relax and we will be at the cabin in a few hours” she said.
Last edited by Ropeddope 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for chasing this down but please could you edit it for the control characters (Or whatever they're called these days)?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Ropeddope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropeddope »

Xtc wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for chasing this down but please could you edit it for the control characters (Or whatever they're called these days)?
For sure!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago Control characters?
Seems to be OK now. I was sure that the sort of symbols we sometimes see in place of standard punctuation marks were embedded yesterday. Maybe I'm just getting old.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Xtc wrote: 4 years ago Seems to be OK now. I was sure that the sort of symbols we sometimes see in place of standard punctuation marks were embedded yesterday. Maybe I'm just getting old.
Yeah, Ropeddope edited his post and corrected all the control characters yesterday.
Shame that the OP refused to do the same with the first part of the story.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Lovely story, thank you to @AuntMary and @Ropeddope for chasing it down and posting.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Yeah, Ropeddope edited his post and corrected all the control characters yesterday.
Thanks @Bondagefreak and thank you @Ropeddope.
Ropeddope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropeddope »

Xtc wrote: 4 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Thanks @Bondagefreak and thank you @Ropeddope.
No sweat
SB_Lover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SB_Lover »

One of my all time favorites. Sucks we never got a finished story, though.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Where did chapter one go?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic