tugger72191 : First time (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

tugger72191 : First time (m/ff)

Post by Ballgag69 »

Originally Posted by: tugger72191

Not sure if it’s actually true ( 11 year old playing with ballgags?!?!) but it is one I found I had stored.

This is about my first time being tied up. It was when I was 12 (I'm 15 now). My sister Brittany was 13 (She's now 16) and my brother Kevin was 11 (He's now 14). Also, my name's Allison. This was a summer day before I began sixth grade. Both my parents had to work, so we were home alone. We sat down watching TV and a show was on where a guy was getting tied up. My sister starts laughing. Kevin asks, "What's so funny?" Brittany replies, "He should be able to get out of it, but he can't." Kevin says, "It's not that easy, let's see you try."

He walks out of the room and Brittany and I look at each other, kinda confused. Kevin comes back in while a few rolls of duct tape, rope, and something at the time I didn't know what it was, but turned out to be a ball gag. "I'll see if you can get out of that so easy." Kevin says. My sister just says, "OK." Kevin has her go sit on the floor. He ties her hands behind her back and ties her ankles together. He wraps tape around the rope. He then puts tape around her wrists going around her stomach, pinning her hands behind her back. She then says, "Kevin wh--AMMMMPPPHH!!!" As he sticks the ball gag in and fastens it in the back. So my sister is bound and gagged on the floor. I told Kevin, "Thanks, she's finally sorta quiet." I still here MMPHs as she's struggling to get free. He smiles at me and leaves the room. He returns with another ball gag. I probably should have untied Brittany, but I was so happy she wasn't annoying me, I just left her.

Kevin ties me the same way that he did Brittany. We then here the garage door go up. "MMMPPPHHH." Brittany and I say. Kevin pilied the rope and tape on Brittany and ran her upstairs. He came running back to get me and I was soon upstairs on my bed with my sister. My mom yells up, "I just stopped in to drop something off. See you later." Kevin sighs. He then ungaggs me and Brittany. "How'd you like being tied up?" he asks. "I actually liked it. It was fun." Brittany said. "Yeah, It was fun." I agreed. "We could play more if you want." Kevin said. "Sure." We both said. Kevin then said, "I have to go to baseball, but I'll untie Brittany's hands first so you both can get free." He goes and cuts the tape and unties the rope. Then he leaves. Brittany said, "I can't believe our little brother can tie knots so well and that he can pick us up." She then unties my hands, and we both untie our feet. We decided to get Kevin the next day, but that's another story.