Isaac W. : 02 - Greg & Tamara's Mom (m+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Isaac W. : 02 - Greg & Tamara's Mom (m+/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Isaac W.'s stories
02 - Greg & Tamara's Mom
Story index at the bottom

By Isaac W.

Thursday March 2nd 2000 03:44:15

It was a typical summer day back in the early '80s -- I was 11, a red-haired boy with glasses. We were gathered in what was the neighborhood epicenter of kid activity: Tamara and Greg's backyard, the locale of the treehouse. There were seven of us kids gathered there, doing nothing in particular at the time when their mom, Denise, came out.

She was wearing a blue T-shirt, really short denim shorts and tennis shoes. She had short brown hair, was petite, say about 5'4", fairly attractive, and about 35. I had thought about tying her up quite a bit, but never tried to act on it. For reasons unknown to me even then, I decided this was a day to try to involve her in one of our bondage- spiced games.

My approach was direct. I took one of the jump ropes lying around and went up behind her. I took her hands and crossed them behind her back and got to work looping the rope about them. She turned her head around and laughed, "So you're going to tie me up, huh?

"Yep."

She made no motion to resist, she just gave a little laugh and went right along with the game. I tied her wrists off quite tightly, but she didn't complain. Now we peaked the interest of others in the backyard. Everyone was searching for something to contribute to the binding of our captive. Well, except for Tamara, who just watched from the driveway, somehow embarrassed that her mom would allow the kids to tie her up.

Lisa had found another jump rope and we lead our captive to the base of the tree and sat her down. Her back was against the tree, her legs out. Lisa, who I most often played tie-up games with, tied Denise's ankles together. Carl had found a bandanna in the yard and approached Denise with it. "Why don't we just pretend I'm gagged?" She began to make "mmmph" noises to demonstrate that she could make due in the game without a gag. Amazingly, that was sort of a turn-on, but Carl would have none of it as he tried to insert the cloth into her mouth. She resisted and I could see right away that Denise was getting annoyed. Fearing that she would call the game off, I told Carl to stop it. He did, and Denise said, "If you're going to gag me, get something besides that dirty rag you found in the yard."

Her son Greg asked, "Can we uses the bandannas in your room?"

"That would be fine."

While Greg went into the house, Karen and her sister Tabby had a long yellow rope that they were looping around Denise's waist to secure her to the tree. When they knotted it off, Greg had returned with a white and a blue bandanna. He handed them to Carl. "Open up."

"How about just tying it around my mouth?"

Carl was bold with his friend's mom all tied up. He would not have been so persistent if she were not. "No, it has to go IN your mouth or it's not going to do any good."

She rolled her eyes and relented. Carl had the blue bandanna balled up and her inserted it in her mouth. I took the white one and tied it about her head, muffling her quite effectively. She made some "mmmphs" to test it out. I must say that the gag was quite good. "Now try to get loose," said Lisa.

She struggled and wiggled and put on a great show, even crying out behind her gag. It sounded like she was trying to say "Help me!" but the words were very muffled, much to my delight. After only about fifteen minutes she managed to slip her wrists from the jump rope. I was disappointed that the game was over, but the whole incident was one of the highlight games of my childhood.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isaac W.'s stories
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Index of all stories in the "Archive for Everyone" section