Flip : 01 - A Bet I Couldn't Win (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Flip : 01 - A Bet I Couldn't Win (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Flip's stories
01 - A Bet I Couldn't Win
Story index at the bottom

By Flip

Tuesday February 22nd 2000 03:27:11

You know what? I'll post my story now before I forget. Please comment on what you think of it.

I was 20, my two friends were 19 - Jamie and Lisa. Both looked a lot alike. Short, black hair to their shoulders - beautiful women.

One day we were at Jamie's and the two were dreseed almost identical. They both had those black short-sleeved sweaters (don't know what they're called, cute though). I was being obnoxious and making fun of them for dressing alike and I that opened the door for me to be more and more obnoxious. Jamie said if I keep it up, they'll teach me a lesson. I oohed as if I wasn't scared. Lisa said they would tie me up and punish me like the spoiled little brat I was. More oohing. I told them not only could I get free, but I'd tie THEM up after I did.

A short time later Jamie went into the bedroom for a few minutes while Lisa and I watched TV. Then she ducked her head out and wiggled her finger in my direction to come here. I did and she yelled to Lisa, "Will you go out and buy beer? Let's have a few friends over and have some fun tonight".

Lisa put her shoes on and went out while I sat down on Jamie's bed. She put her hands on her hips and smiled and tilted her head as if to scold me.

"You're being obnoxious".

"I'm just playing".

"Do you really think you could get loose if I tied you up?"

"Absolutely", I said.

"Wanna bet - 50 bucks?", she said.

I hesitated.

"That's what I though - you're all talk", Jamie said. "If I tied you up you could never get free".

I was being baited but it was fun. I said okay, for 50 bucks. She went to the kitchen and came back with rope, holding it in front of me. She told me to put my hands in front of me and I did, thinking how easy it would be if she didn't tie my hands behind my back. She kneeled on the bed and tied my hands in front of me.

"Finished?", I asked.

"No, I'm gonna tie your feet. Sit still". She knelt down and tied my feet and took my shoes off. I protested but she said, "No one goes on my bedsrpead with shoes on. Seriously". Jamie was right - she was a neat freak who always padded around the house in socks because she didn't want to track anything on the carpet (this day, she had dark grey socks on and chinos. Very, very cute). She took them off and told me to lie back. I did. She tied my hands over my head to the slats in the headboard and tied my feet down to the footboard. Pretty tight, I had to admit.

"There, I just tied you up. The walls are thin ; please don't yell or I'll have to gag you. The neighbor's a jerk. We're just playing ; don't yell, okay?"

Jamie looked at me with these puppy eyes and I said okay. She then grabbed my sneakers and put them on her feet, shuffling around the room and making me laugh. She took them off and went to the door.

"Okay, half hour for $50?"

"What about Lisa?", I said.

Jamie replied, "She won't bother you. I'll explain it to her. We won't come in until the half-hour is up, okay?"

I said okay. Jamie closed the door and left me tied to the bed with half hour to escape. I began to thrash my feet but couldn't move. I tried to wriggle my hands free. Nothing. After about 5 minutes I thought, "uh oh. She tied me up good". I kicked more and actually moved the bed a little.

A few minutes later I heard Lisa come back. Then I heard giggling and heard her yell, "No way!" and then I heard running toward the bedroom door. But Jamie yelled, "Don't. We have a bet for 50 dollars, fair and square. Leave him alone, okay?" She was always very sweet - I appreciated her telling Lisa not to come in. But I couldn't get loose. I thrashed more and finally got my feet free from the footboard, but my feet were still tied together. I kicked and kicked and kicked until all of a sudden the door swung open and there were Jamie and Lisa, smiling and giggling.

"Oh my God", Lisa said. "You actually tied him down to the bed. I thought you tied him to a chair or something".

Jamie said, "No - if I tied his hands behind his back, he could use them to get to his feet. This way, his hands and feet are out of the way". Then Jamie turned to me.

"Looks like you lost the bet. You only got your feet free. Too bad".

She came and sat down on one side of me and smiled, tousling my hair.

"You should have known better then to challenge me. I never lose".

"I can't believe how well you did this? This was fair and square. Good job", I was trying to be gracious.

Lisa then came over, took her shoes off, sat down cross-legged on the other side of me and said, "Are you going to untie him now?".

Jamie said, "Go get his wallet. We'll see if he can pay."

I winced and Jamie noticed. So Lisa ran out to my coat while Jamie looked down at me and shook her head, "You don't have it, do you?"

I said, "I can go to a machine".

Jamie said, "You ever heard of a bird in the hand? You owe me money - why should I untie you? So you never pay me, I don't think so!"

Then Jamie got the rope that I kicked free and fastened my bound feet back down to the footboard.

"There we go - you're not going anywhere just yet".

Lisa came back with my wallet and sat Indian style by my head.

"Let's see - he's got $15. That's all?".

Jamie said, "Then he's got a problem. I'll have to take my payment in a different way, huh?" Her eyes got real big and she put her face up about 1 inch from mine.

"You want to go double or nothing?" She said slowly.

"What do you mean?" I said.

She kept her face right next to mine and said, "Are you ticklish? Do you think you could untie yourself if I tickled you instead?"

I buckled and Lisa shouted, "He's ticklish?" And then poked my exposed armpit with her finger. I yelped and Jamie put her hand over my mouth and her free finger to her lips.

"I told you before - no yelling. Be a big boy and we won't have to gag you", she paused and looked at Lisa, "with Lisa's socks".

They both laughed and Jamie's hand stayed on my mouth. Lisa said, "Why do we gag him with my socks?".

Jamie said "Because yours are clean and white - mine are dirty, and that would be cruel. I'll give you another pair to wear if we have to gag him". She took her hand off my mouth and said, "Tickle his armpits again Lisa. Let's see if he listen this time".

Lisa reached down and grinned and tickled my left armpit while I writhed and squirmed and finally started giggling and saying, "Stop. Stop! No more".

Jamie told her to stop and said, "Too bad. Now we have to gag you. Lisa, take your socks off".

Lisa did and handed them to Jamie. I clenched my mouth and Jamie said, "This is too easy. Lisa?" Lisa reached down again and tickled both my armpits. The second I yelled, Jamie stuffed her socks in - one in my mouth and one around my head.

"Looks like you lost the bet, kiddo? Now we tickle torture you".

Jamie started lightly dancing her fingers in my ribcage while Lisa went to the dresser and put on a pair of Jamie's socks. Jamie smiled and tickled my stomach and ribs and armpits. She told Lisa, "Want to really torture him?" Lisa said sure.

Jamie got up, went to the foot of the bed, took my socks off, and said "Hold his nose". She did and I couldn't breathe at all. I was getting no air and felt my face get hotter and hotter when Jamie said, "Are your feet ticklish?" And she began to tickle them up and down while Lisa laughed and held my nose. After 15 seconds, she let go and I began to gasp. They repeated this a whole bunch of times and I was laughing and gasping so hard that I thought I'd wet myself (I didn't) At one point, Jamie came up on the bed and wriggling her toes through her socks and tickling my ribs with her feet while Lisa used her fingers on my armpits and hips. I couldn't scream because of the gag. Finally, after about 2 hours, Jamie stopped and said, "Do you think he's had enough?"

Lisa said, "No one can take torture like this.We might kill him".

Jamie leaned in close and said, "This is what you get for being obnoxious earlier. We tie you up and gag you and tickle you to death. Do you want to apologize now?". I nodded and kept gasping, finally beginning to calm down.

Jamie took my gag off and said, "Apologize or we'll torture you even worse".

I apologized like crazy for a few minutes. Jamie untied my feet from the footboard and Lisa untied my hands from the headboard, but my hands and feet were still tied together my hands. I protested "Oh no you don't",Jamie said. "You don't get off that easy. Lisa rented (I forget what movie - major chick flick) We keep you tied up until you watch the whole movie with us. You complain once and we gag you again. Twice and we tickle you again. Got it?"

I was still panting a little and I nodded and they led me out to the couch, each sitting on one side of me and locking me in with their feet under a blanket. They got beers and one for me too - my hands were in front of me so I could drink. Occasionally Lisa or Jamie would tickle my ribs under the blanket and I would yelp. Finally the movie ended and they untied me, saying, "That was fun".

And I guess, in a way, it was.