Unknown : Adam (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Unknown : Adam (F/M)

Post by Soraka »

The original author of this story is unknown...

I got kicked out by my parents during my senior year and had to find a place to stay. All my male friends said I could stay a night or two. But their parents weren't going to let me stay forever. So I had to stay with my friend Dani. Her parents were divorced and her mom worked a lot so it wasn't a problem. I stayed in the guest bedroom next to Dani's bedroom and we walked to school together every day since it was close and we both hated the bus.

One weekend Dani had plans to go out so I had the house to myself. I was always curious about womens clothing and decided to try some of her things on. She forgot something and came back to get it and she walked in on me in a pair of her panties and putting on a pair of black tights.

I was so embarrassed and I started taking the tights off but she stopped me and said "if you want to wear my clothes that's okay with me. In fact you can wear them for your entire stay here."

I protested but she said if I wanted to stay there I had to do whatever she told me. I didn't have any other place to stay so I agreed. I put the tights all the way on and took my shirt off. She gave me an old trainer bra that used to be hers when she was younger. It barely fit but she made me put it on and said "don't worry we'll get you a real bra eventually. In the meantime you'll wear my old clothes and we'll have to paint your nails too."

She gave me a pink blouse to go with the bra and then a skirt for the tights and panties. I spent the rest of the day with her dressed as a girl. She canceled her plans and stayed at home with me. I kept protesting her plans for me and I kept apologizing for wearing her clothes but her mind was made up. And when I got on her nerves too much she decided it was time to shut me up.

She took off her dirty socks and rolled one up. "Open wide" she said. Then she crammed her sock right into my mouth.
"Don't you dare spit that sock out. Hold it in your mouth."

I sucked on her dirty, nasty sock until she came back with a roll of tape and taped my lips shut. "You'll have to stay gagged for the rest of the day."
"Mmph" I groaned.

I wore her clothes all night and I slept with that disgusting gag. She let me take it off in the morning to eat something. I used the bathroom afterwards and she made me sit down and take the black tights off.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I'm going to have to paint your nails. I was going to do pink but I can see your a little embarassed so I won't go that far yet. I think dark purple will do nicely."
"Are you serious?" I asked.
She showed me the bottle of nail polish and then unscrewed the cap and took the brush out. "Don't worry I'm not going to do your makeup yet. I'll let you get used to your new clothes first."
She painted my toenails first and then she painted my fingers while my toes dried. Then she put a second coat on my toes and fingers. I continued protesting the entire time.
"I'm sorry for trying on your clothes. It was a huge mistake. I'm so sorry. Please don't make me wear your clothes all the time. Please don't do this to me."
"Relax. It's not really that big of a deal. Lots of guys get curious about what it feels like. My friend Jessica has talked a bunch of guys from our school into trying on her clothes. And she didn't even have to try that hard because secretly a lot of guys want to give them a try. I won't mention their names but trust me you're not the only guy. So it's not as big a deal as you think it is. But I'm using the situation to my advantage. I kind of like the idea of seeing a guy dressed up in my clothes. It's a bit of a turn on. Not to mention it's hilarious."

I thought she was done but she went on. "And as long as you're staying here you'll have to do what I say. My house, my rules. And don't lie I'm sure you'll enjoy this a little bit. I can tell you're already enjoying wearing my clothes a bit. And I have a little kink of my own. So I figure as long as you're staying here we'll help each other out. You can get your satisfaction out of wearing womens clothes and I can get my satisfaction out of...well maybe I should just show you."

When my nails were done she gave me new clothes. I put on a trainer bra, panties, a white blouse, black skirt, and white tights. She brought me back to the guest room and gagged me with another filthy sock and tape. Then she made me lay on my stomach and she took out a pair of cuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back Dani had a few pairs of cuffs she had bought for fun but she also knew how to use rope. She used rope to tie my ankles. She was going to tape them but she didn't want to ruin her tights.

This was the "kink" that she spoke of. She had a thing for ropes and cuffs and I could tell she had a things for gags too because she gagged me every chance she got to. I could tell she was very happy to have a friend to practice on and she explained to me she couldn't do this with any of her girl friends. I was "honored" to be her victim. And she had another reason to keep me bound and gagged.
"I can't be around all the time so I'll have to keep you tied up when I go out so you can't take your new clothes off and put your old clothes back on. And I was thinking maybe you should drop out for now to save yourself some embarassment."
"Mmph!"
"Yes drop out of school. I told you I was going to make you wear my clothes while you stay here. So if you go to school you'll have to wear my clothes there. You can if you feel comfortable doing it. But I think dropping out is the best solution. You can enroll next year or next semester if your parents invite you back home soon. But until they do, you'll do whatever I say."

Drop out? I'd have to repeat my senior year. But she was serious. She made me go to school with her the next day to sign all the papers. She let me wear my clothes one more time but she wouldn't clean the purple nail polish off. She said "keep your hands in your pockets."
She even made me wear a pair of tan pantyhose under my pants.
"What if someone sees?" I asked.
"Nobody will see as long as you don't bend down or take your shoes off."
I was worried someone might see if the legs of my pants slid up or something so I walked slow and kept looking down. She giggled. She was actually enjoying this.

I went and spoke with one of the ladies who worked in the principals office. I filled out the papers she gave me and she saw the purple nail polish and giggled but didn't say anything to me or ask about it.

Then I met Dani at the girls bathroom like she told me. She dragged me in the bathroom where her friends Jessica, Allie, and Mallory were waiting with her. I couldn't believe she had told her friends about me. I was so embarassed. More than embarassed than when she first caught me trying on her clothes.
"Is it official?" Jessica asked.
"Yeah he just dropped out."
"Wow I can't believe you got him to do it."
"Did you make him wear tights or pantyhose under his pants?" Mallory asked.
"Show them" Dani said.
I took one of my shoes off and showed them my nylon foot and painted toe nails. They all giggled.
"Get used to this because as long as you are staying at Dani's, you're going to be our bitch" Jessica said.
Last edited by Soraka 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Dani skipped class the rest of the day so we could go home and she could dress me up. I put on a trainer bra, white cotton panties, a white button up shirt, a black skirt, and black pantyhose with reinforced toe.

"I have an essay due in a few days. I figured since your going to be spending a lot of time indoors you can do my homework and essays and reports for me."

She got everything all set up at her computer desk and told me what to do. Then she left the room for a minute and came back with a dirty sock and tape.

"I don't have to gag you but I love the ways it looks and it'll help remind you who is in charge." She gagged me and then used a pair of ankle cuffs to cuff my feet to the legs of her desk chair. I typed up her essay in silence. Everytime I tried to move my legs the cuffs prevented me and it reminded me I was nothing more than a helpless prisoner.

She came in when I was done and reviewed my work. "Good job" she said and patted my head like a dog. I groaned into my gag. She uncuffed my ankles and said "would you like to be tied up in the guest room again or do you prefer to do my chores for me?"
I couldn't answer because of the gag so I pointed to her dirty clothes on the floor and she understood. I did her laundry for her, made her bed, cleaned up around the house. She made me keep the gag on so I couldn't whine or complain.

At night she let me take the gag off and eat something. "We're going to have to do something about your hair. If you're going to be wearing dresses and skirts and hosiery you'll have to start shaving your body."
I could tell she was serious and at this point I was too weak and tired to protest. After dinner I went alone into the bathroom and shaved my arms, legs, and chest. She gave me lotion afterwards so my skin wouldn't get too dry since it was my first shave.
Then she gave me an old pair of silk pajamas and some tan nylons to wear underneath it. I wore this to bed much to my chagrin. She teased me about gagging me again but she let me sleep gag free this time. I wouldn't be as lucky in the near future.

The next day I had to make breakfast for her before she went to school. She had me change from the pajamas to a black dress and the tan nylons from the night before. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Dani asked.
"What?"
"In the guest room. I can't trust you alone while I'm at school. You might disobey my orders or try to find your old clothes. I hid them well by the way. So I wouldn't even try finding them. I'll give them to you when you're ready to have them back."

I didn't think she was totally serious about tying me up every time she went to school but she was. She cuffed my hands behind my back and made sure they weren't too tight but tight enough that I couldn't slip my hands out of them. Once my hands were taken care of she used rope to bind my ankles. But something was missing. She produced a dirty sock and told me to open nice and wide.
"Does the sock have to be worn and dirty?" I asked.
"Not really" she said. "But I enjoy seeing the look on your face when it goes inside your mouth."

She crammed her dirty sock in with force and duct taped my mouth shut. Then she waved goodbye and went to school. I spent hours bound and gagged unable to escape. I couldn't move, I couldn't walk around because of my bound ankles, I couldn't speak thanks to my tape gag. So I laid there for hours waiting for her or someone to come back and untie me.
I spent a lot of time staring at my nylon feet. I could see the purple nail polish through the stockings and it made me feel so ridiculous, like I had been robbed of my manhood and my dignity. But even though I'd never admit it to Dani, I was enjoying wearing girls clothes. I just didn't like the fact that I was being tied up and gagged and held against my will. And I didn't like that I was being forced into it.

I heard someone come in hours later through the front door and I started screaming through my gag.
"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmmmph! MMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!"
The door to the guest room opened and Dani was standing in the doorway with her mom.
"Hi Adam" her mom said. "Dani told me all about you. Nice dress. I think you have a little run in your pantyhose hehe." She tickled one of my feet as she pointed to the run in the foot of my stockings. "How long is Adam staying here?"
"Indefinitely." I sobbed when she said that.

I spent the rest of the day doing her chores after she let me eat and use the bathroom. I had to do her homework in silence since she gagged me while I was doing it for her. Then at the end of the night she sat down with a bottle of nail polish.
"I was nice enough to paint your nails for you so now you can return the favor." I still had my gag on so I groaned as I accepted the bottle of red nail polish and painted her fingers and toes.
When they were dry she wiggled her toes and said "I could really go for a foot massage right about now."
I grunted and moaned again but before I knew it I was rubbing and massaging her soles and arches and carassing her toes. Her moans of pleasure let me know I was doing a decent job and in some strange way I was pleased that she was satisfied with my work.
"Ohhh yesss that feels so damn good. We're going to have to do this every night now."
I lowered my head and sobbed through my gag again. This was sheer humiliation.
"Oh cheer up Adam. It could be worse. You could be rubbing my moms feet. They reek! Maybe I'll make you massage them if you don't do what I say." I was quiet after that.

I slept gagged in the guest room again. In the morning I made her breakfast and my gag came off so I could eat. I used the bathroom and changed into a new training bra, cotton panties, blouse, skirt, and beige pantyhose.
"Do you really have to tie me up again?"
"Of course I do. Now come on. I have to go to school."

My hands were cuffed behind my back, ankles tied together, a worn sock stuffed inside my mouth and then my mouth was taped and she was gone. A few hours later I heard the door open and assumed she left early. But it was actually her sister Megan.

She opened the door and burst out in laughter. "Dani told me about you but I had to see it for myself. I can't believe you got caught trying on her clothes. Well I guess the punishment fits the crime. It suits you right you freaking weirdo."
I turned red. "Grrmmph. Mmmph. Mmmmmmhhfff."
"What's that Adam? Sorry but I promised my sister that I wouldn't take your gag off. Oh is it true she's using her worn socks to gag you with?"
"Mmhm" I grunted and nodded my head.
"That's so gross! Hahahahaha. Well I hope you enjoy the taste. Maybe I'll put some of my dirty socks aside for her to use on you too. Sound good?"
I grunted and shook my head no.

Dani came home after school and unlocked the cuffs and untied my ankles so I could use the bathroom. I had to do her homework and give her another foot massage.

This went on for weeks. I got used to the routine but that doesn't mean I enjoyed it. I was allowed to take my gag off every morning. I went to the bathroom, made breakfast, ate, changed into whichever clothes she picked out for me. Then I was bound and gagged until she got home from school.

Every day I would sit at her desk and do her homework for her. I was gagged the whole time so I couldn't complain or talk back. The gag tasted so gross and it made me feel totally helpless. A gag can be very frustrating. You can't speak up or defend yourself. You can't express yourself. You can only grunt and moan and mumble and hope that someone can understand what you're mumbling.

On weekends I was dressed up and usually just gagged while I did her chores, painted her nails, rubbed her feet, did her weekend homework assignments. One weekend she tied me up because her friends were coming over. They crammed into the guest room just to get a look at me and have a laugh at my expense. Mallory kicked off her shoes and stretched out on the bed next to me. We were head to toe and she made sure to rest her feet right near my face so her toes were practically touching my nose.
"I hope my feet don't smell too bad" Mallory said. "I ran a few miles today in these socks."
"It's ok he loves feet" Dani said. "He rubs my feet every night for me."
"Really? I would love a foot massage some time" Jessica said.
"I'm sure he won't mind. Next time when he's not all tied up and gagged."

Allie snuck around to the foot of the bed and scratched my soles with her nails. "Kootchie kootchie koo" she taunted me. I squealed through my gag.
"He's very ticklish" Allie pointed out.
"Good to know. If he doesn't do what I say I'll tickle his brains out."

The girls teased me and tickled me on and off for a few hours. Then they went home. But it wouldn't be the last time I would see them. They asked Dani if they could come around more often to see me. She even planned out a sleepover for one weekend so they could spend the night.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Two months later.
It was a Saturday and I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor. I had on a trainer bra, silk panties, an orange sundress, and tan pantyhose. I had a sock taped inside my mouth to silence my protests. Dani came in and I looked up from the soapy floor in dispair.
"You're not finished yet? Hurry up slave. I want that floor to sparkle."
I sobbed through my tight gag and sunk my head.
"What's wrong Adam? You don't seem happy with this arrangement."

I mumbled into my gag to tell her I hated this arrangement. My friend had robbed me of my manhood and dignity by forcing me to dress like a sissy. She had exposed and humiliated me in front of her friends.
"Look on the brightside. You don't have to go to school at all. I mean yes you're tied up and gagged while I'm at school but at least you get to stay in bed all day. And you don't have to do your own homework. Just my homework."

I finished the floor and Dani returned to the kitchen and said "I think you're ready for your own clothes. Today we'll go clothes shopping."

She took off my gag and let me change into my normal clothes. Then she took us to a clothing store that was owned by her friend Allie's mom. They hadn't opened for business yet that day but Dani told Allie and Allie told her mom and she agreed to open the store just for us.

"Is this Adam?" Allie's mom asked. Allie was there with her. I was so embarrassed.
"This is him" Dani said.
"What a pretty young woman he's going to make" she said. "What can I get for you?"
"I'm going to need some bras and panties for him. Real bras. I'm going to fill the cups with cloth or padding. And skirts, blouses, lots of dresses. And hosiery. Tights, stockings, pantyhose, fishnet stockings."

I watched helplessly while they gathered everything off the racks for me. They made me go in one of the booths and try everything on to see if it would fit. I spent over two hours trying on everything. They even made me try all the stockings and hosiery. I came out every time I put a new outfit on so they could have a laugh at my expense and see how I looked.

We left the store and Dani took me home. I took off my clothes and put on a lace bra and panty combo. She stuffed the bra with padding and then a red dress and brown stockings. I was gagged with a sock and tape and forced to clean the house and do all her laundry and make her bed.

As the weeks passed she gave me more chores. I had to massage her feet regularly and paint her nails for her. She even had me clip her nails and do manicures and pedicures at home for her. She went out and bought everything she needed for me to do them. Her friends would come by to see me all dressed up like a girl.

But what I really hated was spending the whole day bound and gagged in the guest room when Dani went to school. That meant seven hours of being restrained and unable to speak, seven hours of not being able to use the bathroom, and seven hours of silence other than my own muffled grunts and groans. I begged her to at least put a TV or something in there so she went out and got a radio so I would at least have something to listen to.

One Friday she even decided to have fun and keep me bound and gagged overnight. I had to sleep with my hands tied behind my back (she gave me a break and didnt use handcuffs) and my ankles tied and mouth stuffed with a filthy dirty sock. I woke up the next morning to her tickling my feet.
"Kootchie kootchie koo" she taunted me. I just groaned into my gag.
"Guess what day it is?" I couldn't respond with my gag so I waited for her to tell me.
"Today my friends are coming over for the night."

I made breakfast, used the bathroom, changed my clothes. I put on a lace bra stuffed with padding, lace panties, a red silk dress, and black pantyhose. She took a sock that belonged to her sister Megan and rolled it up.
"Open wide" she said and I opened my mouth so she could stuff that nasty sweaty sock in deep. Tape was used to cover my mouth and then she told me to get to work. My job was to make the house look spotless for her friends.

I swept, mopped, vaccuumed, dusted, scrubbed, did laundry, made the beds. I bumped into Megan in the hallway when I was vaccuuming and she chuckled at the sight of me dressed as a woman. "Nice dress" she said. "How does my sock taste?"
"Mmmmffffhhhh" I groaned.
"Hahaha I'm sure you'll get used to the taste of our feet sooner or later. By the way my sister says you're pretty good at giving a massage. So I better be getting one very soon."

I finished cleaning and Dani made sure I was bound securely and gagged in the guest room before her friends showed up. Jessica, Allie, and Mallory came to greet me. And by greet I mean they came to laugh at my misery and have a look at what ridiculous outfit Dani had forced me into that day.

Then they left me to watch movies in Dani's room. Her friends would pop in every half hour to taunt me or tickle me. Allie really seemed to enjoy tickling me. I never realized how ticklish my feet were. And the pantyhose I was wearing seemed to intensify the effect. The nylon material rubbing against my soles made me squeal like a little girl, which is exactly how I looked in that dress and pantyhose.

Allie focused on my feet when she tickled me. Jessica would pop in and tickle me under my chin and my neck. Mallory would tickle my stomach and under arms. I spent a few hours tied up while they watched movies until Dani decided I should join them.

She untied me and I went to remove my gag but she swatted my hand away. "You don't need your mouth to rub our feet."
She made me rub her feet first. Then her friends decided who would go next. Jessica was up first and I rubbed her sweaty feet for 30 minutes. She would wiggle her toes every now and then to taunt me.
Allie had a turn after her. "He's really good at this" she said. "No wonder you like having him around."
"Yeah his hands are magic."
Mallory went last. She had forgotten to wear socks that day so her feet reeked. With my gag I could only breathe through my nose so I had no choice but to inhale her stinky sweaty feet while I massaged them.

"I can smell your feet from here Mallory" Jessica said.
"Yeah I didn't wear socks today. I wanted them to be a little extra smelly for Adam. If they smell bad I wonder how they taste."
"He should kiss them and find out" Allie said.
"Yeah kiss them" Jessica said.
"Kiss her feet" Dani's friends chanted. "Kiss her feet. Kiss her feet."

I looked at Dani and pleaded with my eyes. But she showed me no mercy as she took my gag off. She ripped the tape off my lips and I spit her worn sock out.
"Is that a sock?" Allie asked.
"Yup."
"Is it worn?"
"Actually yes" she laughed.
"Ew" Jessica said. "That's so gross."
"I think he's getting used to the taste of them" Dani said.
"Let's see if he can get used to the taste of my feet" Mallory said.
She raised her feet in my face and after a few seconds of staring at them I realized there was no way out of this situation. I was going to have to kiss her dirty feet.

I gave her soles a soft peck. I barely touched them with my lips.
"You can do better than that."
I sighed as I finally gave in. I kissed her feet up and down while she giggled and the girls all laughed or went "eww!"
"Okay that's enough" Mallory said after a few minutes.

I spent the rest of the night bound and gagged in the guest room and being tickled on and off by the girls.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

When Monday came around I followed the usual routine. I went to the bathroom, made breakfast, changed into whatever outfit Dani laid out for me. Then she led me to the guest room where I was cuffed and bound with rope.
"Please don't gag me. I'm begging you please."
"Sorry but I can't have you making too much noise."
"I promise I'll be quiet. You don't have to gag me. I swear I won't make a peep."
"No arguing. This sock is going in your mouth whether you like it or not."

I reluctantly opened my mouth and let her cram her smelly gross sock in and gag me with duct tape. How long would this go on? I spent most days staring at my phone. She left it plugged in on top of the dresser at all times. I was waiting for my parents to call and invite me back home. But they never called. And I think she left it plugged in at all times to taunt me and remind me that they didn't want me back home.

I hated spending every weekday like this. Hours passed as I occasionally adjusted my position to try and get a little comfortable. Dani kept the radio on for me while she was out so I'd have something to listen to.

I heard a door open and figured it was her mother. I MMMPHED as loud as I could. I was hoping maybe she would show some mercy on me by untying me at least. But it was her sister who came in to borrow something.
"Hey loser" Megan said. "I need a pair of black tights for a dance I'm going to and Dani said I could borrow one of yours. I hope you don't mind too much." She went through the drawers where Dani had put all the clothes she bought for me until she found the pair she was looking for.
She gave my feet a brief tickle, took the tights, and left me bound and gagged until Dani got home later on.

I was untied and finally able to use the bathroom. Being tied up all day and unable to use the bathroom was sheer torture. I was forced to do her homework gagged with my feet cuffed to the legs of her desk chair. When I finished her reports and my gag finally came off I begged and pleaded with her like never before.
"Please Dani! You can't do this to me anymore! I'm begging you! Please! Just let me go! I can't stand to be bound or gagged another minute. I can't stand wearing these clothes anymore. Please let me go while I still have some dignity."
"It's funny you can't stand these clothes because it was my clothes that got you into this mess in the first place. But I'll tell you what. You can call or text your parents and if they say you can come home then you're free. Otherwise you'll do as I say for as long as you stay here."

I text my parents and asked them if I could come back and they said no way.
"So what's it going to be?" Dani asked. "Out on the streets or do you want to say here and do what I tell you?"
I looked down at my dress, my painted nails, hosed feet. I looked totally ridiculous. But this was the only place I could stay. I had no money for food or a hotel. No other friends I could stay with. At least here I had food, a bed, a roof over my head.
I sighed and accepted that she was in complete control of me.

Weeks and months passed as I continued to obey her commands. I would rub her feet on the daily basis, paint her nails when needed, do her manicures and pedicures, clip her nails for her. I cooked and cleaned and did her homework.
When her friends came over I would rub their feet or I would be tied up and have to endure their tickle torture.

Six months after I moved in with Dani. I was slaving over a hot stove in a bra stuffed with padding, silk panties, a red velvet dress, and brown pantyhose. I was gagged with tape and a worn sock that belonged to Dani's sister Megan.
"After dinner I'm going to have to tie you up in the guest room again. I have company."
"Mmmmphhhh!" I groaned.
"Don't worry my friends aren't sleeping over or coming to see you. It's just Jessica and a few guys from our school."

She tied and gagged me securely in the guest bedroom and went on with her night. I could hear everything through the walls. I could hear them laughing and talking. I could hear the boys flirting with Dani and her friend Jessica and them flirting back too. But I couldn't do a thing about it. I felt so helpless.

I always liked her but I know she never felt the same way. Imagine being bound and gagged. Unable to move or speak. Being forced to listen to someone you like flirt with other men. It was torture. I could hear her laughing and having a good time but I couldn't join in with them at all. I was stuck in that room with that terrible tasting gag and my hands cuffed and feet tied tightly together. No escape.

Hours passed and I had to go to the bathroom so I rolled one side of the bed and tapped the wall with my bound feet hoping she would hear. She made an excuse about how it was probably her sister and went to go check. She unlocked the door and poked her head inside.
"What is it?"
"Mmph! Mmmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!!!" I was motioning with my head towards my privates so she would know I had to use the bathroom badly.
"I can't untie you now. One of my friends might see you. And I know you don't want that. You'll just have to hold it until they're gone."
I sobbed into my gag. I couldn't believe my friend was being so cruel to me.
To be continued
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Dani finally untied me when her friends were gone and I ran straight to the bathroom. I didn't even bother taking my gag off. I wasn't allowed to take my gags off anyway unless she told me it was ok or she did it herself.
I came back from the bathroom and pointed to my gag. "Mmph. Mmph. Mmph."
"It's late and you already ate. I don't think you need to take your gag off. Leave it on for the night."
I groaned and sobbed through my gag. I was tied up and gagged for the night and freed in the morning so I could make breakfast and use the bathroom again. Then I was fortunate enough to spend the day bound and gagged in the guest room.

I was losing my damn mind. I couldn't stay like this much longer. I spent most days listening to the radio. The only other sounds were the odd mmphs or grunts I would make as I tried to get adjusted to my gags. If she didn't use her socks to gag me she used her sisters socks or her moms worn stockings. Her sisters socks tasted worse than Dani's so I never looked forward to being gagged with them. But her moms stockings were the worst because they didn't absorb sweat the way that socks did and they were usually damp and moist from her foot sweat.

I spent the rest of the week performing my usual tasks and being bound and gagged in her guest room until the weekend came and it was time for another sleepover.

I had to clean the whole house top to bottom before her friends came. I passed Dani's mom in the hallway when I was sweeping and wiping the floors.
"Hey Adam. What a lovely dress. Aren't you hot though with those pantyhose?"
"Mmhm" I grunted and nodded my head. It was getting hotter every day and hose made me sweat a lot. Thankfully Dani let me shower once a day or my feet would have reeked from the hose. But I had to make it very quick.

Her mom and sister didn't seem to have any problem at all with the fact that Dani was basically blackmailing me and keeping me hostage in their home. But they were right not to worry because they knew I wouldn't tell anyone about this. I would have been too embarassed. I had been caught trying on my friends clothes and then my friend had basically robbed me of my manhood and dignity by forcing me to continue dressing like a sissy. I would never admit that to anyone and they must have been sure of it.

Her friends came over that night and I gave them all foot massages while they watched TV in the living room. I was gagged the entire time so I could only breathe through my nose. So the whole time I was forced to smell their feet. Mallory's feet in particular reeked.
"I hope my feet don't smell too bad" she taunted me. "It was a very hot day."
I could tell how hot it was by how sweaty her feet were. At the first sleepover they had made me kiss Mallory's feet. At one of their other sleepovers they had forced me to do the same for her friends Jessica and Allie. I feared what they would make me do this time.

"I wonder what it's like to be gagged" Allie said. "How about it Adam? Oh wait you can't answer the question with that gag, can you?" She laughed as I massaged her feet and wiggled her toes to taunt me further.

My gag eventually came off so I could kiss their feet again for their amusement. Then Mallory suggested I try something new and suck on her toes. I was too worn down and weak to defend myself at this point and Dani didn't protest the idea. So I took Mallory's sweaty toes in my mouth and sucked them one at a time. I even licked and cleaned between her toes with my tongue. I wound up swallowing a lot of sock lint and who knows what else that was trapped between her toes.
"Mmmm I bet that tastes yummy" Mallory said and rubbed her belly to taunt me.

Dani gagged me again with a worn sock and duct tape when they got tired of massages and making me do gross humiliating things. She let me sit with them for the rest of the night instead of being bound in the guest room as long as I didn't make a peep. They talked about me the rest of the night as though I wasn't even there with them in the room.

"Do you...you know, have sex with him?" Jessica asked Dani.
"Oh God no. He's just a friend."
"But does he...pleasure himself?"
"He's usually tied up and gagged in the guest room. And I definitely don't let him do that in front of me. So I don't see when he would find the time to do that."
"So he hasn't even busted a nut in over six months? The poor bastard must be losing his mind!" They all had a good laugh at that.

"Summer is coming up. What are you going to do with him then?" Allie asked.
"His parents haven't invited him back yet so I guess he can spend the summer here."

I almost protested through my gag but I stopped myself. But I made up my mind then and there to try and escape as soon as possible.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

I couldn't spend a whole summer bound and gagged and dressed like a girl. So before I tried to escape I decided to beg Dani one last time to set me free. After her friends left Sunday morning I had to make her breakfast. I slaved over the hot stove in a bra stuffed with thick padding, panties, an orange dress and tan pantyhose. I was still gagged with a smelly worn sock and tape over my mouth.

She ate but didn't share any. Some days she would let me eat breakfast but some days just lunch and dinner. And I had to obey her. I was in no position to complain. And the gags made it rather impossible. Then it was time to paint each others nails. I had to paint her fingers and toes on a regular basis and she would paint mine. It was so degrading having to paint her nails while dressed like a sissy.

She made me paint her nails blue for her. I did her fingers then her toes. Then I put another coat on after they dried. More degrading and humiliating then painting her toenails was clipping them. As a bonus humiliation she would make me cut her nails for her sometimes and that today she handed me a clipper and told me to get to work.
I clipped all ten of her toes and put her nails in the garbage. Then she had me clip her fingers. Sometimes I even assisted her with her makeup. When her nails were dry she said it was my turn. She painted my nails pink instead of blue. She usually gave me the girliest colors. Pink, purple, yellow, orange, red. Sometimes she would do blue or green. She even used black and silver once or twice.

The hosiery she had me wear was usually see through so any time I stared down at my feet I could see my painted toenails. She had me take off my hosiery so she could paint my toes first. She did one coat of pink polish and then she painted my fingernails before she put a second coat on my toes.
"Grrrmmppphhh" I grunted and pointed to my taped lips.
"No keep your gag on for now. I'll let you take it off so you can have something for lunch."

When my nails were dry I put the hosiery back on and did my chores. I cleaned around the house and did their laundry. I bumped into her mom in the hallway when I was wiped the floors down.
"Hey Adam. Thanks for keeping the house so clean. I heard you're spending the summer with us. I hope Dani goes easy on you and let's you take those pantyhose off. It gets pretty hot in the guest room in the summer."
I grunted and moaned into my gag.
"Sorry I didn't quite understand that. The gag makes it difficult to understand. I'll let you get back to work."

I finished cleaning and my gag was finally removed so I could eat lunch. I ate fast and then I begged like I never begged before. This was my last chance to try and convince Dani to let me be free for the summer. If I had to stay with her until I could find a new place to stay maybe I could convince her to stop tying me up and forcing me to wear these ridiculous girl clothes.

I dropped to my knees and kissed her feet. I actually kissed her feet as I pleaded with her. I must have looked so pathetic. "Please Dani! I'm begging you! I can't spend a whole summer like this! Please just let me go! Or if I have to stay here please just let me wear my regular clothes! No more dresses or stockings! No more ropes and cuffs and gags! Please! I'll do anything! I'll keep doing your chores, doing your laundry, cleaning, making your bed! Please!"

I planted kisses all over her smelly feet as she giggled and curled her toes to taunt me.
"I'm sorry but I'm having too much fun with you to let you go. You will continue to wear whatever clothes I say to wear and I will continue to bind and gag you until I decide otherwise. And that's final. Now no more begging." She crammed a dirty sock back in my mouth and taped it shut.

A few days later when summer had officially started and the house was empty I planned my escape. I waited until I heard her neighbor outside and then I made as much noise as my gag allowed me to make.
"MMMMPH! MMMMPPPPHHHH! MMMMMMMPPPPPHHHH! PPPLLLLHHHSSS HMMPP MMMMMM!"
Her neighbor was a girl named Nina who went to our school. She must have heard because I heard her knocking on the door and then I heard it open. She followed the sound of my muffled cries and came into the guest room.
"Oh my God! Are you okay? Hey, you're Adam right? You go to our school?"
"Mmhm" I grunted and shook my head yes.
"Did Dani do this to you?"
I shook my head yes again.
"Did you want her to do this to you?"
I shook my head no.
"Okay hold tight. I'm going to get you out of here. I need to find keys for the handcuffs."

I mmmppphhhed and motioned with my head towards Dani's room to let her know the keys were probably in there. She went to find the keys but I heard the front door open. Dani forgot something and came home early to grab her beach bag. I heard them talking and then they came back in together.

Nina actually apologized to Dani for trying to help me escape. "I didn't know he tried on your clothes. I don't blame you now for doing this. He got himself into this mess. So as long as he's staying in your house I guess you can do what you want with him. It's kind of funny too seeing a boy all dressed up with his nails painted. I love the pantyhose too."
I sobbed and whimpered into my gag. "Sorry but I'm not helping you" she said. "And sorry Dani. I shouldn't have just come in like that. But I thought you were in trouble."
It's fine. I'll deal with him. Don't worry about that."

A few days later Dani returned home with some new gifts for me. "Since you tried to escape I'm going to have to make sure you don't do it again. Instead of ropes for your feet I'm going to use these ankle cuffs. And no more duct tape or ropes for your wrists. From now on I'll use handcuffs all the time. And since you can't keep quiet with the duct tape I got something else to gag you with."

She showed my new gag to me. "This is a ballgag. I don't need to use any socks to gag you because this is effective enough on its own. But I'm still going to stuff your mouth to keep you quiet."

That night I spent my first night cuffed hand and foot and ballgagged with a sock shoved halfway down my throat. It was as unpleasant as it sounds. The days went on like that. I was miserable. The ballgag made my mouth hurt and my jaws ache. But I stopped begging and accepted my fate. I knew begging would do me no good.

I was scrubbing the bathroom floor on my hand and knees when her mom walked in one day. "Hey Adam what a lovely dress" her mom said. I grunted and tugged at the straps of my ballgag. "That looks pretty uncomfortable. But sorry I can't remove it without the key and Dani has it with her. I guess you'll just have to deal with it for now."

The ballgag came with a padlock and key to make sure I couldn't remove it unless she took it off for me. And there was no reason to continue gagging me with socks or her moms stockings since the gag was effective enough. But that didn't stop her from doing it. I even had to wear handcuffs around the house when she wasn't home. She would cuff them in front of me so I could still use my hands to clean. But the cuffs and ballgag were there to make sure I couldn't escape or run off on her.

She came home from the beach one day and took her sandals off and sat down in the living room. She unlocked my gag and said "since you enjoyed kissing my feet so much the other day when you were begging me to escape I figured you wouldn't mind doing it again. My feet are covered in sand and I need you to clean them for me."

She couldn't be serious. But she was. So I started kissing and licking the sand away from her soles. It was so gross, so disgusting but I kept doing it. I even swallowed the sand so I wouldn't make a mess. She didn't protest or stop me from doing it. She seemed to really enjoy it.
"Make sure you get in between my toes" she giggled. "Lots of sand gets trapped in there." I groaned and cleaned with my tongue between all her toes and swallowed every bit of sand I cleaned up. I was in hell and things were only going to get worse.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

If I didn't wake up before Dani woke up she would tickle my feet in the morning to wake me.
"Cootchie cootchie coo" she taunted me. I groaned through my gag. I was miserable. My life was a living hell.

Two weeks of summer had passed and I didn't go outside once. I spent everyday as Dani's crossdressed house slave.
I made her breakfast every morning. I also had to do her chores on a regular basis, rub her feet, paint her nails.

She went out that day after I made her breakfast. She went to the beach, to the mall, the movies, the park, to parties and functions. And I stayed home with my ballgag in and my hands cuffed in front of me even if I wasn't fully bound.

I was cleaning the living room one day when her mom walked in.
"Oh hey Adam. Thank you for keeping this place so nice and clean."
I mmmphed and tugged at the straps of my ballgag.
"Yes that does look very uncomfortable. And I do have the key. But I promised Dani I would use it for emergencies only. And this doesn't look like an emergency to me. So keep that gag on until she gets home."

I couldn't believe it. Her mom had the key and she still wouldn't take my gag off. I was so tired of that damn ballgag. The gag was punishment for trying to escape. So were the handcuffs and other cuffs used to bind my ankles. She wanted to make it impossible for me to try and escape again. And I had no plans. I was so weak and defeated and I didn't want anyone else seeing me dressed like a little sissy. It was embarrassing enough that a few of her friends knew about me. Jessica, Allie, and Mallory. And now her next door neighbor Nina.

I cleaned the living room, kitchen, bathroom, and made all the beds. Dani got back after I finished and her mom gave her the key back.
"I don't think he likes that gag very much" her mom said.
"Well maybe he'll think twice before he tries to escape again."

Another week of summer passed and Dani informed me one day that she was going to have a party. "You can either spend the night in the shed so nobody sees you or you stay in the guest room and risk somebody seeing you."
I couldn't answer with my gag so I pointed outside and she knew my answer.
"Good choice. Now if you wouldn't mind cleaning up so the house looks nice for my guests."

I cleaned again in silence thanks to my gag. Before the party she led me out to her shed. There was a chair set up and she had me sit so she could cuff my hands behind my back. My ankles were cuffed seperately to the legs of the chair. Then some rope was used to further bind my wrists and then more rope was used to tie my waist down to the chair.

"If you need anything just give me a call" she said. I groaned miserably into my ballgag. She closed the shed up and locked it from the outside. The party started soon after that. I did make a few weak attempts at calling for help. But loud music and conversation drowned out my cries for help. I don't know what would have happened if someone actually heard or found me in there. I had no real plans on escaping but I was so miserable I wouldn't mind if someone came to my rescue and let me free.

Since I was alone and no one could hear me I lowered my head and sobbed through my gag. I actually cried because I felt so weak and helpless. As it was getting late I heard the shed unlock and the doors opened.

I was seated in the chair with my back facing the doors so I had to turn my head to see who was there. I saw my next door neighbor standing there and I cried through my gag. "MMMPH! MMMPHH! MMMPPPHHH!"
"Hey is that...Adam? I wondered where you were all this time. Have you been staying here all these months?"
"Mmhm" I mumbled and nodded.
"And what are you wearing?" she said. I was wearing a sundress, bra, panties, and beige colored pantyhose. "Did Dani force you to do this?"
I grunted and nodded.
She tried to remove my gag but saw the lock. "Do you want me to help you?" I shook my head yes. "Ok sit tight. I'm going to get you out of here. Let me go find the keys."

I wasn't planning on escaping but this was my last chance and I couldn't turn it down. I couldn't spend another minute dressed like a sissy and I couldn't take another minute of that ballgag.

Emily came back a while after the party was over but she was not alone.
"Nice try" Dani said. "Thanks for the help Emily. Now I know for sure I can't trust him."
"I'm happy to help" Emily said. "Especially after you told me about him dressing up in your clothes. I can't blame you for taking advantage of the situation. He does look cute in that dress. Hey Adam if you need any extra pantyhose just let me know. I might even have some bras for you."

I was so humiliated that my neighbor knew about me too now. Dani decided I could spend the rest of the night in the shed until she thought of a punishment. She freed me the next morning so I could use the bathroom.

While I was in the bathroom I also changed into the new clothes she gave me. A bra that I had to stuff with padding to fill the cups, a clean pair of panties, a light pink summer dress, and white pantyhose.

"First I'm going to do you a favor. I know how much you hate that ballgag so I have a new gag for you. It will keep you very quiet but it won't hurt like the ball does. That's your only reward. Now for your punishments. I've come up with several ideas. First come with me."

She led me to the guest room where my hands were cuffed in front of me. Then my ankles were cuffed. Another pair of cuffs was used to link the hand and ankle cuffs together to trap me in a reverse hogtie position.
Then she took out a pair of toe cuffs. "I was saving these for a special occasion. But I guess I'm going to have to use for a while now until I can trust you again."

Even though I was wearing pantyhose she somehow managed to cuff my big toes together and then she removed my ballgag. I spit out a worn sock that belonged to her. She introduced me to my new gag. It was a panel gag. It had straps like the ballgag but they only went around the sides and back and weren't as tight as the ballgag. In the center of this gag was a huge black muzzle or panel that completely covered the lower half of my face up to my nose.

Before she gagged me with it she stuffed my mouth. Instead of socks she used a worn pair of nylons that belonged to her mom. The nylons were recently worn and tasted so freaking salty.

"I haven't given you a lengthy tickle session in a long time. Well today is the perfect day. I'm gonna make you pay for trying to escape again."

With the toe cuffs I couldn't separate my feet at all. I had to endure every second of her tickle torture. She tickled my feet for an hour straight before she gave me a break to finally catch my breath.
"It's still early and I have nothing on my list today. I can tickle you all day if I want to." I groaned softly into my panel gag. I didn't like the sound of that at all.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle" she taunted me. "Tickle, tickle, tickle. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Oh you poor wittle baby does that tickle? Cootchie cootchie coo. Cootchie cootchie coo."
I didn't know if I hated the "tickle" taunt or the "cootchie cootchie coo" taunt more. I think "cootchie cootchie coo" was worse because it felt like somthing you would say to a baby and it was so degrading.

She tickled my soles, heels, arches, toes, and the balls of my feet for two more hours. When she got tired of using her fingers she switched to a feather, an old toothbrush, and a pair of disposible chop sticks. The chop sticks were really bad but the toothbrush was pure torture. Those bristles scratching against the nylon stockings was enough to drive me crazy. This continued for more than an hour.

After over four hours of tickling she gave me another break. By the time she stopped I had tears running down my face and I could hardly catch my breath.

"Ready for round two?" Dani asked after my break. I grunted into my black panel gag. Shook my head no. "To bad."
The tickle torture continued for another two straight hours. I was so tired by the end I couldn't move or make a sound. I just lay there and took it without complaint. It still tickled like hell but I couldn't even laugh anymore under that muzzle gag.

She finally let me go after dark so I could use the bathroom and eat something. As soon as I was finished eating the stockings were stuffed back inside my mouth and I was muzzle gagged and chained up for the rest of the night.

My second punishment came the next day. After breakfast, a bathroom break, and some chores I had to change my clothes. My outfit was a bra with padding, panties, a white button up blouse, a black skirt, and thick gray wool tights.

She gagged me with her sisters worn sock and the muzzle/panel gag. I was cuffed hand and foot and then cuffed together to be loved in the reverse hogtie position. The toe cuffs were locked on my big toes. For a final insult she used a chain to wrap around one of my ankles and padlock. The other end of the chain was wrapped around the leg of the guest bed and also padlocked.
"Don't go anywhere" she said and left the house for the day.

The extra restraints were uncomfortable and humiliating but I didn't understand how this was different than my usual punishments. But once I spent some time wearing those wool tights I knew what my punishment was.

The tights were so tight and so itchy. I couldn't scratch them because of how many hands were cuffed and I couldn't move my legs at all because of the ankle cuffs, toe cuffs, and chain around my ankle.
I had to wear those itchy tights for hours and I couldn't do a thing about it. At one point I tried to cry out for help. I made as much noise as the panel gag allowed me which wasn't much at all.
"Mmmph! Grrrmmmmffff! Hhhmmmmffff! Mmmmmppppphhhhh!"
I thought if her mother heard me and she had the key to the panel gag or the cuffs she would show some mercy on me. But nobody was able to hear me thanks to my new gag and I stayed that way until Dani was home. She had a whole set of keys just for my cuffs and it took her 5 minutes to unlock the chain, hand and ankle and toe cuffs, and panel gag. I begged and pleaded with her to let me take those itchy wool tights off. But she made me wear them all day and all night.

My punishment didn't end that day. On the third day she made me polish her shoes and do her laundry for her. And the day after she ordered me to rub her mom and sisters feet for them when they got home.
Once I massaged their feet it became a regular thing. They all expected it from me. Her mom really loved them but her feet were the worst out of the three of them. They reeked so bad. She worked often as a hostess and would wear dresses and nylons with leather heels which didn't let her feet breathe too well.
They were always sweaty and smelly and I could only breathe through my nose because of the gag. Her sister Megan didn't enjoy them as much as their mom but she did just to humiliate me and join in I suspect.
And whenever she chained me up to go out, the toe cuffs were always included with the hand and ankle cuffs and an extra chain was always used to secure one of my ankles to the bed. There was no way I could try to escape now. She made it impossible for me to even move.

One Month Later
Summer was almost over. Not much changed over the month except I was now expected to give her mom and her sister foot massages on a regular basis. I continued to do her chores and clean the house in silence thanks to that panel gag. I made her breakfast every day, massaged her feet, painted her nails. Sometimes I would kiss or lick her feet if she wanted me to. She got a kick out of it. She really enjoyed making me lick sand from her feet anytime she got home from the beach.

And she kept up with my nails and always made sure they were freshly painted. She switched colors every time. I had been there for so long that she had already painted them red, yellow, green, blue, pink, orange, white, black. That week she had used silver nail polish with glitter.

"We need to talk Adam. Well I need to talk. You can't talk with that gag on can you? It's almost September and your parents haven't asked you to come home yet. I know you probably want to enroll in school and finish your final year and graduate. But I have a proposition. I'm going to be inheriting a large sum of money from my late uncle in a few months. I'm willing to provide you with enough money to get an apartment and pay your rent for two years. On one condition..."

I waited silently for the big catch. "You have to spend a full year here starting September. The time you've already spent doesn't count with this deal. But I will give you a one week break before September so you can go home, get your things, see your friends again, wear some normal clothes for once hahahahaha. It's a fair deal. You'll have your rent paid for two full years. You can get a GED which is the equivalent of a high school diploma. Then you'll have plenty of time to find a job, go to college, get on your feet. I'll even throw in extra money for food and other items."

I thought about it in silence. Obviously I couldn't answer with that damn muzzle gag. I had already spent 8 months as Dani's prisoner and a whole year on top of that was enough to make me go insane. But it was a deal. And without a home what other choice did I have? If Dani hadn't forced me to drop out I wouldn't be in this situation but at the same time she had given me a place to stay.

I hated her for making me drop out and making me feel so weak and pathetic. I hated her for robbing me of my manhood and dignity and humiliating me in front of her friends. But I thought about it and it was my best and basically my only option. I nodded my head yes.
"Is that a yes?" I nodded again. "Excellent. This calls for a reward. I feel bad that you haven't really gone outside all summer. So how would you like to use the pool?"
I grunted and nodded.
"Good. I went shopping the other day and picked up a new bathing suit in your size. Go try it on."
I went to the guest room and I almost cried when I saw the pink bikini laid out on the bed for me.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

I changed into the pink bikini. Dani unlocked my muzzle gag and I spit out two worn socks.
"I don't think I've ever asked before but how do those socks taste?"
"So gross" I said.
"Aww that's too bad. Maybe I should use my moms stockings instead."
"No! Please! Her stockings taste even worse than you or your sisters socks!"

She laughed. "I'll think about it. Just go enjoy the pool."
I swam for a few hours. Her fences were very high so nobody could see into her backyard but I still felt totally exposed in that pink bikini. Not to mention I felt ridiculous.

Her neighbor Nina stopped by to hang out and lounge in the sun with Dani. But she really wanted to get a better look at me in a bikini and have a good laugh. Jessica, Allie, and Mallory came by after for the same reason. When I got out of the pool her friends went in. I wanted to go inside right away and change but Dani said "you're all wet. You can't go inside like that. Sit down and dry off."

I sat out in my new bikini and dried off in the sun for their amusement. She let me go swimming a few more times before the end of the summer. I thought I should get used to this kind of treatment since I had agreed to spend another year at her house. I didn't protest any of her plans for me. I even stopped complaining about the gags and cuffs and forced crossdressing. The only thing I didn't like was being forced out of school.

I could get a GED once Dani let me go but it wasn't the same as a high school diploma and I actually missed school. It wasn't fun but it was a lot better than being bound and gagged in her guest room every single day.

I made the mistake of telling her and she said she had a solution. She came to me the next day and said I could go back to school well I was living with her and finish my senior year. I was so relieved. Then she told me the big surprise.

"My mom is friends with the prinicipal and vice principal. Lucky for us they are both women. She talked it over with them and they are going to let you enroll again as a female student."
"What!? But how is that going to work?!"
"Don't worry. We have it all figured out. Your name will be Amanda instead of Adam. Your teachers will be filled in on everything so they know not to call on you in class. And you won't be required to go to gym class either. All you have to do is go to your classes, do your work, and come back here after school."

"What if someone recognizes me?"
"I wouldn't worry about that. I have a wig for you. I will do your makeup every morning before school. And you will just have to keep shaving your body hair like you have been doing. And don't worry about clothes either. We are going shopping again before school to pick up some more clothes and shoes too of course. You are going to be so pretty. All the girls are going to be jealous of you."

"What if the boys in our school try to talk to me. What if they hit on me."
"Just politely reject them. Try not to talk too much to anybody. But if you have to I would work on your girly voice."
"Please don't do this to me! I'm begging you! Pretty please Dani! You can't do this to me!"

"Silence" she said and stuffed a pair of her moms stockings in my mouth. The muzzle gag was put over it and locked in place. "Now rub my feet for me."

I sobbed as I rubbed her sweaty feet for her. "Aw Adam don't cry. Or should I say Amanda? You are going to love being a fulltime girl. And you did want to go back to school right? So I'm giving you exactly what you wanted. Now be ready tomorrow to go shopping again."

We went to Allie's moms store again the next day. Allie and her mom were there.
"Welcome back Amanda" Allie's mom said. "What can we do for you two today?"

"I'm going to need more dresses, skirts, and blouses for Amanda here. I'm also going to need some more tights, stockings, hosiery. And shoes too. I want him to have different pairs. A pair of womens sneakers, a pair of flats, a pair of heels, wedges, open toed shoes."

They picked everything out for me as I watched helplessly. They made me try everything on again. I tried all the shoes to make sure they fit. The sneakers fit fine. She got me two pair of flats, one red and one pink. A pair of black heels that I struggled to walk in. The wedges were even harder to keep my balance with. She also got me a pair of short heels with open toes and furry boots for the winter months.

Before school started Dani kept her promise and gave me one week of freedom. I got to return home and pick up my clothes and belongings. I got to see my friends for a few days. They all wondered where I had been so I had to lie to them and say I moved away to be with my aunt and uncle and finish school out there.

Then on the first week of September it was time to go back to school. I woke up early one morning with Dani ticklng my stocking feet.
"Cootchie cootchie coo" she taunted. "Rise and shine. Time to get ready for school."

She unlocked my muzzle gag and the cuffs and chains that binded me. I changed into a bra that she stuffed with padding, panties, a long red dress, thick black tights, flat red shoes, and a blond wig. Then I sat down so Dani could apply makeup and lipstick.

I saw myself in the mirror and hardly recognized myself. It was a convincing disguise and I hoped nobody would recognize me. I was shaved from head to toe so my arms, legs, and chest were smooth. I totally looked the part.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

The first day back in school was terrifying. As far as the students knew my name was Amanda Johnson. But all my grades would be credited to my real name and I would receive a diploma with my real name on it. All the teachers knew who I was but they addressed me as Amanda and didn't call on me to read out loud during class or answer questions. I just had to take notes, take the tests, and do all homework and other assignments.

No one recognized me or called me out for not being a real girl. It went unnoticed. When we got home from school she rounded up some of her dirty socks and shoved them in my mouth and gagged me with the muzzle. She made me sit at her desk and she chained my feet to the chair.
"I'm going out for a little while. When you finish your homework you can do mine too."

I did our homework in complete silence thanks to my panel gag. She came home later and unchained me and removed the gag so I could eat and shower. I changed into a nightgown with suntan pantyhose and then she gagged me again with the muzzle gag and more gross nasty socks.

"I'm going to go a little easy on you. I won't handcuff you or use a ton of restraints during weekdays. I'm just going to gag you and use toecuffs and one ankle chain. That we keep you from running off. And if you get the ankle chain off somehow you won't be able to walk or stand up with the toecuffs."
"On weekends you will be fully restrained for most of the day and night. And I'll decide what to do on Holidays and on winter and spring break.
She cuffed my toes and wrapped a chain around my ankle and secured it to the foot of the bed.
I stared up at the ceiling and wondered what I had gotten myself into. I had agreed to one more year of this torture and humiliation. I feel asleep eventually and woke up the next morning to Dani tickling my nylon feet again.
"Cootchie cootchie coo" she taunted me and giggled.

The toecuffs and chain were unlocked and the gag was unlocked too and removed. That day I wore a bloue and checkered skirt to school with brown pantyhose and open toe shoes. I caught a lot of boys staring at my feet and painted toes. One guy even tried to hit on me but I politely rejected him in the girliest voice I could make. My female teachers continued to taunt me before or after class about my current situation. They always had to comment on my outfits or nail polish or shoes.

This went on for a whole week. Dani would pick out my clothes and I would go to school with her and pretend to be a girl. Of course her friends knew who I was and they would giggle or snicker when they saw me on the hallways.

On Saturday I made breakfast. I slaved over a hot stove in a bra, panties, black dress, and thick black tights. My muzzle gag was removed only after breakfast was ready. I ate, showered, used the bathroom and then I was muzzle gagged again and my hands were cuffed in front of me.
"I'm going out for the day. I hope you won't mind cleaning the place up."

I did all my chores silently and cleaned their house from top to bottom. Dani's mom was home and complimented me on a job well done.
She waved the key for the muzzle gag in front of my face and said she would take it off for me as long as I gave her a foot massage.

She was wearing nylons and the smell was very strong but I rubbed her sweaty feet for over an hour until she was satisfied. At least she had taken my gag off. Then she took her stockings off and gave me further commands.
She made me lick, kiss, and sniff her soles and arches. I couldn't believe my friends mom was making me do this! I couldn't believe I did it without any argument!
She made me stop at her toes because she didn't want me to kiss them or lick them. She made me suck all ten toes. They tasted like salt sticks in my mouth. I even had to lick in between her toes.
I wound up swallowing something wet and salty. "Oops. Did you swallow a little of my toe jam? There's plenty more where that came from."
I sighed and gagged as I continued to work my tongue in between every sweaty toe and clean out her toejam. I swallowed every time and felt like I was going to throw up.
"Mmmmmmm I bet that tastes yummy" she said and rubbed her stomach to taunt me.

Before Dani got home she said she would have to gag me again so Dani didn't think she was going easy on me. I had to massage Dani and her sister Megan's feet that weekend too. Dani started ordered me to kiss her feet or lick them more and more. It started slowly where every once and a while she would make me gave them a few kisses or licks. Then she would have me kiss them for longer periods of time. She even started making me kiss and suck her toes a little.

I got used to the routine. Weekdays she picked up my clothes and shoes and we would go to school. After school I was gagged and chained to her desk chair while I did our homework. Nights I was gagged after dinner, toecuffed, and my ankle was chained to the foot of the bed.

On the weekends I would clean the house and usually give them all foot massages. I painted Dani's toes and fingers when she needed them painted and she painted mine. The color was different every time she painted them.

One weekend she had me kissing and sniffing her feet and she saw the disgusting look on my face. "What's wrong Adam? I thought you loved feet?" I sighed and continued to lick and kiss and smell her stinky feet. She made me suck on her toes and lick between. One weekend before it started getting cold she went to the beach and made me lick and swallow all of the sand from her feet.

"Make sure you get in between my toes. A lot of sand got trapped in between." I cleaned between every single gross toe with my tongue and swallowed all that disgusting sand.
petkata41
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by petkata41 »

Dani is just using him. She is not real friend at all.
unknown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by unknown »

petkata41 wrote: 3 years ago Dani is just using him. She is not real friend at all.

I'm afraid things have only gotten worse for poor Adam. I started rewriting this story when I thought it was lost forever. Big thanks to whoever found this and reposted it. The new story is here: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=5552

I have more parts I'm going to add soon.
Charles0318
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Charles0318 »

Awesome!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic