matt algar : P.O.W.'s (m/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

matt algar : P.O.W.'s (m/mmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

matt algar's stories
01 - P.O.W.'s
Story index at the bottom

By matt algar

Wednesday February 16th 2000 10:14:02

This story took place when i was 12 years old. Every few weeks my friends and i would get together and play "war games" the rules were simple : you could kill or be killed and be out of the game. Or... you could take prisoners.

The story i am telling is about one afternoon when my friends Brian, Jason, Kevin and I were the participants. We all set out to go hide and begin our search for each other. There were no teams, but Brian and I were best friends and we met up soon after and decided to team up. We decided to get Kevin and Jason and take them prisoner, then plan some form of torture to put them through.

We were in the back yard and decided to split up, I was going after Jason and Brian was going after Kevin. I searched long and hard, but couldnt find Jason. So i decided to go back to the area where Brian was. When all of a sudden i heard from above me, "Freeze! throw down your gun and put your hands up!"

It was Kevin, he was in a tree, and i looked up and saw him pointing a gun at me. So i complied and dropped my gun and placed my hands on my head. Kevin got down and told me to march into a small workshop in the back yard. We entered the workshop and he told me to sit down against a pole that started on the floor and went up to the cealing. I did this, and kevin found some rope in the workshop and he quickly tied my wrists behind the pole. Then he moved to my ankles. My ankles were crossed and tied securely.

Then he told me "I hope your comfortable. I will be back soon with some company for you!" Then Kevin walked out and i heard him lock the workshop up from outside.

I knew i had to move quick, before Kevin caught Brian. I struggled with my bonds, but to no avail. About a half hour passed when suddenly i heard footsteps aproach the worksop where i remained bound hand and foot. the door opened, i saw Brian walk in with his hands raised, and Kevin walking behind him pointing his gun at his head. Kevin instructed Brian to sit down on the ground. Brian complied with Kevins orders. Then Kevinn grabbed the extra rope and tied brians hands behind his back, then crossed his ankles and tied them tightly. Then Kevin announced to us " since there are two of you i better put gags in your yaps to keep you from plotting an escape. because i know you are teamates!" Kevin grabbed two old shop rags and stuffed them into each of our mouths, and said " i will be back in a minute with some bandanas to properly gag you two" then he walked out of the workshop.

Brian and i quickly were able to spit out the rags from our mouths. then i told brian " look we better plan something quick before we are gagged with those bandanas." Brian replied " well since i am not tied down to anything i will try to manouver over to you, and get behind your back and see if i can undo your ropes."

Seconds later, Kevin emerged with two bandanas. He said " ok i have a red and blue bandana, who want which one?"

I said " I'll take the blue i guess." so with that comment Kevin rolled up the bandana approached me and said " Say aaahhhh". I opened up and did the whole "AAAHHHH" thing. Kevin made sure the gag was way back between my teeth then he said " Bite down" I did this then i felt him tie the gag off behind my head. Then he went over to Brian rolled up the red bandana and told him to do the same. Now that we were gagged i think Kevin felt we were pretty helpless. So Kevin told us, "I am off to get Jason, and he will be joining you two soon" As he walked out I heard Kevin laughing, as he was pround of his accomplishment.

I MMMPPPPHHHed to Brian to try to scoot over to me. i tried to turn my back as far as i could so he could reach my hands. Brian was able to manouver over to my hands. he was tugging at the ropes then i heard his say through his gag " I got the knot!" then suddenly i felt my hands loosen up from the rope. i was free. I quickly undid my feet, then i untied brians hands. As Brian untied his feet, I removed my gag by pulling it down so it hung around my kneck. Soon Brian was completely untied.

We got up and quickly gathered up our guns and headed back outside. We knew we had to get Kevin Back for doing this to us. Brian and I searched around for a while, looking for Kevin or Jason. I was suprised that nobody had heard from Jason all day. It was like he had dissapeared. We approached Kevins house. Brian and i were searching around for these two guys, near the garage. When suddenly i spotted Kevin standing inside the garage. Brian and i went to opposite sides of the Garage then Brian signaled me to enter. I jumped in and Brian jumped in from the other side. We both yelled " Freeze!" Then i walked over to Kevin and grabbed his gun. Kevin put his hands up.

" Ok guys, you got me, but maybe we can work out a deal."

"No way Kevin you have an appointment with some ropes and a gag!", I replied.

Then Brian walked over with some rope he had brought with him from the workshop. Brian threw me the rope and said " tie him up"

Then all of a sudden I herd a voice from behind us say " and when your done tying him up, you can tie up your buddy as well."

It was Jason, he was very sneaky. He was just waiting for all of us to be together so he could catch us all. Jason quickly grabbed up all of our guns. I began tying Kevins hands, then Jason said, " wait a second, let go into the house" So the four of us walked up to the house. we went inside and went into the kitchen. Jason told us all to sit down in the dining table chairs. We did this. Jason went down the line tying up all of us. Our hands were tied up behind our backs. Our feet were tied up, and we all had bandana gags on. When Jason had us all tied up, he went into the living room and watched tv.

There we all sat bound and gagged. we were completely motionless. Soon, we all begain to start to get loose from our bonds. I could hear the chairs squicking and an occasional MMPPPHH coming from Kevin or Brian (or ever from myself) About fifteen minuted later Kevins mom came home from the store. she walked into the kitchen and saw us all tied up and gagged. She said " Well what happened to you guys?" Immediatly all of us begain MMPPPHHHing! Kevins mom walked over to us and said " ok ok be quiet, let me take Kevins gag off" She did this, and i have to admit i was jelous and mad. when Kevin got his gag off he told his mom " we were playing war, and we have been captured."

"Oh i see, so i guess you have to stay like this until you get loose?", Kevins mom replied

"yes mom", Kevin replied.

Then Jason came into the room and told kevins mom that kevin was to remain gagged. Kevins mom replied "ok, i understand. Sorry Kevin" and then she put the gag back into his mouth. Jason made his rounds, re checking our restraints. Then when he was sure they were still tight, he went back into the living room and continued to watch tv.

Kevins mom started unpacking her groceries. And it was odd because she was talking to us, asking us " what do you boys want for dinner" and stuff like that. Brian Kevin and I were mumbling back to her " MMmhamburgersMMMpphh" Then Kevins mom walked over beside me and sat down in the chair next to me. She removed her tennis shoes and socks. I watched with amazement ( i have a foot fetish) Then Kevins mom asked me " do you think i should repint my toenails before i start dinner?" I was so glad she asked me that, i was just mad that i couldnt reply to her, but i tried the best i could with a muffled yes! I shook my head up and down. Kevins mom laughed and said " i'll take that as a yes" then she kind of patted me on the cheek and walked away to her bedroom. She emnerged soon after with a little box of nail poilish supplies. I was glued to Kevins mom as she took the old polish off her toes. I was biting down hard on my tight cleave gag. Then Kevins mom pulled out a few bottles of polish and asked me " what color should i use?" I tried so hard to spit out the word "red" but al that came out was "wed" Kevins mom laughed some more, but she knew what i meant. I watched as hard as i could as she applied the nail polish.

Jason came back into the room and interupted me. He was tugging on my knots, and tightening up my gag. Then Jason moved down to Brian and Kevin tightening up thier restraints, and moved back into the living rooma nd watched more tv.

Kevins mom was finished polishing her toes. I was so thankful that i had been caught by Jason, and tied up and gagged in the kitchen so i could witness this. Then i sat and watched as Kevins mom made our dinner. it took about 20 mintes. then she walked over and un gagged me, then Kevin and Brian. he said to us " I think it is time for those gags to come off for a while so you can eat dinner."

She called Jason into the room and told him dinner was ready. She told him to untie us. he complied with her instructions. Kevins mom told us she would have untied us, but she didnt think she could get the knots out. Once we were free we decided that the games were over for that day. But this was definitely a day i will remember always.

Let me know what you think of this story, because i have plenty more. I hope you enjoyed it!