echoesofswirl : Starting at the end (M/F|F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

echoesofswirl : Starting at the end (M/F|F/M)

Post by Soraka »

by echoesofswirl » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:36 am

Don't judge me. You would of done the same thing,had you been there. Except for those few of you who always follow the rules. How's it feel,goodie goodies,always doing the 'right' thing? Feel good? Happy with your life? That's okay then. The rest of you come closer,come sit down beside me on my sofa. It's okay,as you can see I'm fairly tightly tied up,your quite safe. Come on have a seat. No touching though,I'm not your toy. So this is the now. The present. How did I get here? Well I'll tell you. It all started...

...after work on Friday. I left the office as usual. Wearing my white shirt & black knee length skirt with black knee high boots as usual. No swim bag today,not on a Friday. Just my lunch bag. Our car park is huge,it's used by several different buildings. I always park right at the far end where it backs on to a large abandoned,& now mostly in ruins,factory. I like that in the winter time when it's already dark by now the factory looks very spooky as I approach it. Even now in the daylight it doesn't particularly look inviting. So I get to my car. I was born into money & one of the perks of this is my 2014 Subaru WRX STi. It's the saloon model,white,& heavily modified to well over 400bhp. Without my parents money there's no way a young girl like me could ever afford such an awesome ride. It's my baby. My pride & joy. I pop the boot to sling in my bag when something catches my eye.

I look again. Something is moving in the factory. Something that I swear looks human shaped,only laying down. Curiosity gets the better of me & I drop my bag to go for a look. I'm sure the factory should be fenced off,for safety reasons if nothing else since it is technically a ruin. But it's not,whoever's job that was is clearly useless. Approaching the something I'm astonished to discover a girl. A teenage girl for sure since she both looks young & is dressed in the normal skirt/shirt school uniform of a GCSE pupil,her school bag is on the ground nearby. I now see the reason she's laying down is that she's been tied up. Quite effectively to it seems. Her wrists & elbows have been bound behind her with tape,more tape is wrapped about her upper & lower chest. Nice chest to. Tape secures her legs together at ankles & knees. Most of her head has been wrapped in tape,the intention seems to be to both blind & gag her. Now I love bondage. I've never had a boyfriend willing to tie me up but I've always thought it looked fun. So right now this sight is like Christmas & my birthday all at once.

& I know what I should do. I know. Get out my phone & dial the police. Untie the poor girl. Save her. I know all this but,dam it,this is like opportunity. I have to do something. So I find myself kneeling infront of her. She must sense my proximity because she goes still. I reach forward & stroke her hair,tentatively,& she softly moans in response. I reach for her shirt buttons &,as if in a dream,I undo the three that the tape hasn't covered & pull open her shirt revealing her breasts held in a lacy white bra. I reach forward again before I can think twice & ease her breasts free of the bra,exposing them. Very pert,nice & large,gotta be at least a C cup. I gently squeeze one of her nipples between thumb & forefinger. She jumps & lets out a yelp. Enough,I think,standing up & backing away. Just one photo first though. No harm in a photo. So I take out my phone & quietly snap away. The girl is still frozen in place,waiting I guess. Right,no more. Back to the car to fetch something sharp from your toolkit.

I make it all of six steps before my traitor brain attacks me with logic. 'See she's already a prisoner. & she hasn't seen you. She doesn't know you,can't pick you out of a lineup. & you have all weekend with nothing to do.' I'm about to walk on anyway,finally do the right thing,when the final piece of brain logic stops me dead. 'You know you'll always regret it if you don't at least try.' Ah fuck it. So I go back & scoop this girl up into my arms,all that swimming paying off,& carry her back to my waiting still open boot. Lucky for me this end of the car park is deserted. As I dump her inside she starts squirming & fighting at her bonds,better late then never to try escaping I guess. Now I just need to go fetch her bag. I turn & look back through the factory,visually retracing my steps & manage to locate her bag still laid on the floor. I'm about to head off when someone appears walking through the ruins,coming in from the side towards where the girl was & her bag still is. It's a lady,maybe around my early twenties. She is,I shit you not,wearing a black latex catsuit,with tight black lace up boots & black gloves. She's wearing a mask to cover her eye's like some kinda superhero. She isn't even looking my way so I stand & watch as she reaches the spot where what I can only now assume was her captive used to be. She seems confused & I can't help but smile. Lost something have we? She bends down & starts going through the schoolbag. Now's my chance,close the boot jump in the car & quietly go before she turns around & see's you stood there like a guilty person with her tied up schoolgirl in your boot. & I'm about to do just that when my brain says 'you know two would be more fun then one. & this one deserves it,she's already kidnapped somebody today & what goes around comes around. You even have those heavy duty zip ties in your bag from that work project.' Yes I do. Thanks brain. I reach into my bag,still on the floor beside the boot & grab a handful of the ties along with my scarf that I wore in this morning as there was a slight chill. I look at the back of the catsuited lady,blissfully unawares,& grin. I start moving.

By the time I get to her I'm almost running.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by echoesofswirl » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:25 pm

I barrel into her like a freight train. Just before reaching her I launch myself into the air so that when I hit her she's pushed to the floor with me coming down on top of her. The impact winds her & I seize the advantage. I apply zip ties quickly to her wrists & elbows,pinning them behind her,then do the same to her legs at ankle,knee & thigh to bind them together. She is just beginning to come back to life so I grab my scarf from where I'd dropped it on the floor & taking it in both hands bring it over her head & force the section between my hands into her mouth. I tie it off tightly behind then loop it back around into her mouth again & tie it a second time behind her. With the remaining length I loop it over her eyes to blindfold her before tying it behind her head a final time.

Standing to brush myself off I look down on my handiwork. She's fully alert again now & is beginning to struggle. As she squirms around on the floor it appears she's attempting to bring her legs up behind her to reach the ankle tie. I smile. Still aware on some distant level that what I'm doing is very very wrong but,look at what I just did. I just tied a lady up. I'm like a proper evil villain or something. I take out my phone & snap some pictures. Dam but she looks good. 'Quick get moving & get her in the car before someone sees you.' Your right brain. I grab the schoolbag & shoulder it. Then.grabbing my prisoner by the ankles I proceed to drag her back towards my car. She bucks & kicks,fighting me the whole way & twice she manages to kick herself free of my grip. On the second occasion my temper flares up out of nowhere & bending down I slap her full force across the face. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" is rising in my throat but she stills,instantly tamed it seems. So I shrug & grabbing her ankles drag her the rest of the way to my car. The boot is still open so I lift her up,again grateful for my swimming,& toss her in next to the schoolgirl. Who had been laying still but now utters a yelp at the sudden noise & impact as the lady lands next to her.

One hand on the boot ready to lock them in I examine what I guess I have to start calling my prisoners. The schoolgirl. She's slim & maybe around 5'4". Black knee length skirt & black trainers. Her legs are tied together by silver tape wound around her knees & ankles. Her skirt has risen up slightly & I can see sensible looking dark blue panties. A long sleeved white shirt with a loosened black & yellow striped tie. Her arms are tied behind her at wrist & elbow. The silver tape also binds her arms to her body,having been wrapped about her upper & lower chest. Her shirt is open & her pert,young C cup breasts are poking out having been freed from her white bra. So much tape has been wrapped around her head that only nostrils & forehead are really visible. Her long curly brunette hair is all caught up in the tape. The lady. More curvy then either me or the schoolgirl & taller,maybe around 6'. Very busty,gotta be like E cups or something. Long fire engine red hair is pinned to her head by the scarf gag blindfold thing I made. Her black latex catsuit covers her from neck to wrists & ankles. I can see the zipper running all the way down the front & passing underneath her crotch to end at her lower back. Tight latex gloves cover her hands up to her elbows. Her black boots are like rubber or leather,with a very high heel. They are tight fitting & come all the way to her thighs. They appear to lace up at the rear. She is secured with zip ties. Arms held behind at wrists & elbows,her legs held together at thigh knee & ankle. Between them they make my big boot look very cramped. I watch them. Becoming entranced by their squirming struggles as they both fight for the available space. Not understanding where they are. Each not realising that their former captor/captive is the one they are pushing against. 'Snap out of it,time to go.' Yes brain. I slam the boot & climb into the front. Firing up the engine & away we go.

I'm halfway home before it all hits me. I have two girls in my boot. Girls I've captured. Girls I can largely do what I want with. But what do I want to do with them? I realise I haven't the faintest clue. I may love bondage,I do fantasize about it all the time. But suddenly my mind is a blank. I can't go home yet. I do want to take them home,of that at least I'm certain. So I turn left instead of right & accelerate up & onto the motorway. I walk the WRX up to an easy seventy & let my thought's wander. Slowly a plan begins to form,or at least enough of a plan to begin. I run it over in my head & smile. Yes that will work.

At the next junction I turn the car around & point it in the direction of home.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by echoesofswirl » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:30 pm

Did I mention I was born into money? Aside from the WRX my parents also bought me a house. I live in a three year old four bed detached house in the upmarket Riverside district. It has a double garage & a fairly secluded rear garden that backs onto woodland. The woodland is Railway land with the main lines to London running through. I find the occasional rumble & whoosh of the semi distant passing trains to be a lovely background noise.

I reverse park in the garage & after shutting off the engine I climb out & close the main door. There's a smaller rear door leading to the back garden,I unlock it & walk through,across my patio to the houses rear doors. These I unlock & open before returning to the car. I pop the boot. My two captives are still bound,still gagged & blind. No visibly loosened or missing bonds. I reach in & grab hold of the schoolgirl,lifting her by the armpits out of the car & pulling her upwards so she ends up stood & leaning into me. Keeping her in place with one arm wrapped around her I use my free hand to close & lock the boot. Hoisting her into my arms I carry her through into the house. I head straight for the main upstairs bathroom,pausing briefly in the kitchen to grab a sharp kitchen knife. In the bathroom I lay her down on the floor &,leaning over her,I tuck her breasts back inside her bra & rebutton her shirt. Time enough later to see & touch them again. I take a moment to cut her panties off with the knife,these I stuff into my belt for when I need them. Putting the plug in the bath I run several inches of warm water. Removing her underwear seems to of woken her up again because when I turn from the bath she has managed to struggle out into the hallway. Tutting to myself I go to retrieve her,she attempts to fight me off but with one fluid movement I scoop her up & dump her in the bath. She screams through her gag at the unexpected sensation of the water soaking her clothes & starts to kick & wriggle around,probably trying to get out. I check to make sure there's no chance of her drowning &,satisfied,I leave. She'll be fine there while I properly secure her would be captor. I collect several items together,some I place in the spare room,some I bring with me back to the car.

I pop the boot,after dragging the lady clear I lay her down on the floor before closing & locking the boot. I roll the lady onto her back,she remains docile so far,mabye she remembers that slap? I grab the few things I placed on the nearby workbench. Sitting on her back I untie the blindfold portion of the scarf &,after removing that & her eye mask,I take the thick roll of tape & wind it around her head to reblind her. Next I untie the gag. Seems she's been waiting for this & no sooner is the scarf removed she screams. When she opens her mouth to draw in breath for a second scream I'm waiting though. I stuff the schoolgirls panties into her mouth & wrap tape around her head to seal them in. She ends up looking like the schoolgirl,just her nostrils free. I take my old dogs collar & fasten it around her neck. Given her size there's no way I can carry her upstairs so she'll have to be led & controlled. I use the knife to cut the zip ties that bind her legs & slip it back into my belt. I clip the short dog leash onto the collar & get off her.

I stand & yank the short leash upwards as I do,it tugs on her neck. She stays put but with the second yank gets the message & stands,swaying slightly as feeling returns to her legs. She is still tied at elbows & wrists. Wrapping the leash about my hand to keep it very short I set off for the house & with a tug she follows behind me. We stop in the garden to lock the rear garage door & again just inside the house to lock that door before I lead her upstairs. She makes for quite a sight. Dressed head to toe in latex she looks very mean,yet that notion is completely spoiled by her helpless state. We make it to the spare room. It's the second largest of my four bedrooms & so the only other one I've put a bed in,a double. The third bedroom is my study & the forth currently sits empty. I push her down onto the bed. I take the rope I bought in earlier,yes I have lots of rope I told you I love bondage,& grabbing one of her legs I bind the ankle tightly to one of the posts. I repeat the process with her other ankle,her legs now spread wide & secured. Reaching under her I use my knife a final time to cut her arm bonds. With them free I go about securing each one tightly to the two top corner bedposts. She is now effectively spread-eagled,tied tight enough that movement of any kind should be tricky. I step back to admire my handiwork. & to snap more pictures whilst she begins to test her new position of helplessness. Yep definitely not going anywhere. Leaning in I unzip her catsuit,from the neck all the way down round & under until I reach the end. Hmm no underwear. Naughty girl. I pull the gap open more so that plenty of skin is revealed,along with both of her breasts,definately at least an E. I snap more pictures. 'Come on then time for the schoolgirl.' I smile. Your right brain,lets go change & then we can play with the schoolgirl.

I leave the bedroom door open so I can enjoy the view whenever I wander past.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by echoesofswirl » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:12 am

Freshly changed into a loose t-shirt & a pair of old gym shorts,no need for underwear now I'm home,I make my way to the bathroom. I almost slip walking in,there's water all over the floor. It appears the schoolgirl has been fighting her taped bonds pretty hard in my absence. She's still lying in the bath however,out of breath from the sounds of things & soaked completely through. Before lifting her out I secure a pair of handcuffs to her wrists. Then I drag her to my bedroom where a towel is waiting. Using scissors I carefully cut a line straight up her back,starting at her ankles & finishing at her neck. Thankfully she lays still whilst I'm cutting & when done I'm able to peel her wet clothes & the tape that bound her off in one movement. Her clothes are now ruined admittedly but,to be honest,I don't care. She's now completely naked,head still wrapped in tape & her only restraints are the cuffs at her wrists. I go to work on her with the towel,rubbing her over to make sure she's dry. wouldn't want the poor girl to catch cold after all. She clearly thinks I'm attacking her though & keeps trying to roll away from my efforts. Eventually I'm done. I take the same collar & leash I used for the lady,retrieved after I'd bed tied her,& attach it. Standing I semi drag her up with me by use of the leash. She starts to protest,at what specifically I don't know,once she's standing so I give her naked bum a hard slap. She quietens instantly. Pleased at her apparent co-operation I make my way downstairs,leading her behind me.

We make a brief stop off in the kitchen so I can grab a drink,for me,with a straw so I can let her sip some past the tape gag. In the lounge I sit myself on the main fabric four seater sofa & pull her down. I guide her to lay so as I'm sat up one end she is stretched out across the length,her head in my lap & her pert breasts pointing at the ceiling. I put my drink down on the side table & use the remote to turn on Sky. I find a good movie just starting & settle down to watch. & that's how my evening passes. Definitely very pleasant. I watch two movies,along with some South Park & I end up dipping in & out of several others programs to. At some point I make soup,because it's quick,& eat it down with a chunk of bread. Interestingly half way through eating the schoolgirl carefully wanders in to the kitchen,using her feet to tentatively help guide her I notice,& comes to the table. She sits down in a chair & just waits. After eating I wash up & she remains sat waiting. When I take her leash she rises at once & follows me back to the sofa,resuming our earlier position. All the time spent on the sofa together,nearly six hours I guess,I'm at the very minimum always resting a hand on her naked stomach. Most times I idly trace random patterns all over the areas of her body I can easily reach,from her neck down to her upper thighs. I don't pay special attention to her breasts,save for three or four occasions when I spend twenty to thirty minutes gently twisting & pulling at her nipples.Nor does her exposed pussy receive masses of special attention. Just as with her breasts I occasionally find my hand has wandered down there & is gently tugging at her pubic hair or her lips. At times she moans softly,usually when I'm doing one of those things I just mentioned. & at times she shifts about on me to reposition herself slightly. But for the most part she lays still.

Eventually I start to get sleepy so the telly goes off. I lead her through to the kitchen to refill my glass with water. She stands still whilst I ease the straw through a corner of the tape & allow her to drink. Then we go upstairs. Bringing her through to my bedroom I walk her into the ensuite & sit her on the toilet. Then I leave her there to go check on the lady. Entering the spare bedroom I see all is as I left it. I'm not even sure she's tried to escape. I approach her with the glass to give her a drink using the same method I just used but as I get closer I realise I can very faintly hear her snoring. I have to smile at that. I really wasn't sure whether she'd be able to sleep,though obviously I wasn't about to untie her to help things along. But I'm glad. I place the glass down & return to my bedroom.

The schoolgirl is waiting for me,stood just beside my bed having navigated there by foot tapping again no doubt. I look her up & down,she definitely looks very good in this state. Very toned body,slim,good height & amazing breasts. I help her to lay down on one side of my bed,making sure she has a pillow for her head. I un-cuff one of her wrists &,bringing her arms out from behind her I re-cuff them above her head. I attach them to the bed frame using rope. I cuff her ankles together & again use rope to attach them to the bed frame. With her secure I go into the bathroom To brush my teeth & use the toilet. Coming out I strip naked & climb in beside my naked captive. I pull the thin summer duvet up over us both & turn off my bedside light. Before settling down I lean over on impulse & give her a kiss on her gagged mouth,not a long kiss but one she evidently feels as she makes a slight sound of contentment in her throat as I do. I lay down & allow my body to relax,slowly drifting off towards sleep.

I drift off with a smile on my face.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by echoesofswirl » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:17 am

Saturday passes like a dream. I know it was only yesterday but I still can't believe it was real. That it actually happened. I mean,a whole day with two really sexy captives. Now who,really,gets to do that? & I know I haven't said so in awhile so I'll repeat again that yes,I still knew somewhere deep down that everything I was doing was bad. Wrong. But it seemed I was doing an excellent job of ignoring that fact. Probably due to all the fun I was having.

If I tried to recount every detail of my magical Saturday it would take forever. So,instead I'll just give you the highlights.

I woke up cuddled into the schoolgirl. Laid on my side with one leg over her & my arm draped across her chest. What a sight to wake up to,a girl could certainly get used to it. She was stirring so I un-cuffed her legs & untied the ropes holding her to the bed. Helping her up I walked her into the bathroom & left her sat on the loo. I took the now unused cuffs & went to find the lady. She was awake when I came in,doing her best to struggle free of her ropes. Not that I'd given her much slack to pull against yesterday when I'd tied her. I walked over & climbed onto the bed to sit on her stomach. She stilled instantly. After attaching the cuffs to one wrist loosely I untied it. I pulled off her glove & pulled her arm back through the catsuit sleeve. I did the same to her other arm & then cuffed them infront of her. Climbing off her I went & untied her ankles,then I removed her impressive boots & pulled each leg through the catsuit to finish removing it. She was now in the same state as the schoolgirl. Tape wrapped head & wrists cuffed infront. Naked. Using the cuffs I pulled her off the bed & walked her to my ensuite so she could also take care of any business she had.

Your right I've yet to speak to either of my captives. My logic goes that they haven't seen me,or my car or house,so I can't be identified. If I spoke then that's like leaving a paper trial or something. It's a clue to me as the bad girl of the tale. Besides I'm terrible at fake voices,so silence it is.

It was due to be a scorching day & I wanted a sunbathing,barbequing,back garden day but I had no supplies. So I had to lead each naked girl out to my garage in turn & load them into the boot. Once laid down I hogtied them as tightly as I could to try & prevent to much movement,I didn't want any banging around to attract attention. I also packed the boot with several blankets to hopefully make the journey more comfortable for them. Out on the road I can't ever remember being a more paranoid driver. The consequences should I be pulled over just didn't bare thinking. I stuck to every speed limit. I indicated. I also parked right at the back of the supermarket car park,far away from any other motorists who might hear strange sounds coming from my boot. I very nearly flew round the shop in an effort to not leave the car,& ultimately my captives,unattended for to long. Throughout the whole thing the boot was a mixture of periods of quiet after which for whatever reason,a corner had rolled one girl into the other or they were just getting cramped or they were actually trying to escape,the noise of struggling would start up again.

So almost the whole day was spent in the back garden. I'm lucky it's west facing so at this time of year it catches the sun almost the whole day. I set up three sun loungers in a row & walked the girls out,still naked & cuffed. I ignored the schoolgirl,who just stood there,well what else could she do,& focused on the lady. Laying her on the lounger on her back I rope tied her wrists together before I removed the cuffs. I bought her wrists up & over her head,tying them off to the underside of the lounger. Her legs I Spread apart & tied separately to each side at the foot end. I didn't like that they'd been head cocooned for so long. So I unwound the eye tape before quickly replacing it,I still wanted her blind I just didn't want to use so much tape. I had to be careful doing this as for a brief moment she'd be able to see. However after so long covered her eyes would need time to adjust & well before they could she'd be blind again. I unwound the rest of the tape & removed the schoolgirls panties from her mouth but quickly pushed cloth into her mouth & knotted it behind her head as an effective gag instead. At least with this gag I'd be able to offer her a drink easier. Lastly I spent several minutes applying a good layer of sunscreen over her whole body. I then repeated the whole process on the schoolgirl. With them both secure now I could relax. With my captives naked I couldn't see the point in clothes for me so I stripped & after applying sunscreen I claimed the middle lounger as my own. Very nice,I could look either left or right & have an amazing view regardless. So we three sunbathed. I made sure we all kept fluids up,& I made sure we all stayed topped up with lotion. I mean of course I did that last one. Who doesn't want to run their hands all over every part of two absolutely gorgeous tied up girls bodies every sixty to ninety minutes. I cooked food around five & ate my burger,chicken leg & salad sat at the patio table,watching the view.

For the evening I swapped the girls around. I led the schoolgirl upstairs into the spare bedroom & spread-eagle tied her to the double bed. Since she had less of a gag,her mouth was no longer hidden behind layers of tape,yes & also because she looked really hot & sexy tied naked to the bed,I leaned in & kissed her. After a moments stiffness she responded,as best she could through the gag anyway. She moaned slightly,quietly,& her body began to slightly rise up off the bed. Seeking me it seemed like. But I had to go so I broke off & left her there. Collecting the lady from the garden I first rearranged her bondage so she was simply wrists tied behind her & then we went to the lounge. Same as last night I arranged her laying down with her head in my lap &,turning the telly on I settled in for the evening. Having the ladies body to amuse myself with was just as much fun as the schoolgirls had been yesterday evening. The major differences being that she was much bustier,so those times I fancied playing with her breasts it was definitely more involved. & like the schoolgirl tied upstairs she now had a gag that allowed for better mouth access. So along with all the idle stroking & occasional playing I ended up engaging in several prolonged kissing sessions. On the whole I had a very pleasant evening. The lady was very responsive to all my attentions,after initially stiffening the first few times she seemed to settle in & very much enjoy herself. At bedtime I led her to my bedroom. I hogtied her on the far side of the bed as I wanted a cuddle & felt this would be a better position for that. Sure enough it was as I slipped in next to her & laid myself laying on my side,our naked bellies pressed together. After exchanging some more kisses I left her be,though I stayed cuddled up to her as I drifted off.

Shame it had to be Sunday tomorrow.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by echoesofswirl » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Sunday. This is the day everything goes wrong.

Waking up is once again a very pleasant experience. The lady is still beside me. Still hogtied & laid to face me so the first thing I see upon opening my eyes is her impressive chest. Like I said,pleasant. She's snoring gently. I've no idea what time she fell asleep or how well she slept,probably not great due to the ropes,but I'm awake now & I want to play. Besides I've work tomorrow. Somewhen later today I'm going to have to take my captives in the car & dump them somewhere they'll be found. I can't really carry this on indefinitely,these girls must be missed by someone by now? They must have families,especially the schoolgirl. So I need to end it before things get blown into a full manhunt or some other extreme thing. But first it's time to wake up the lady. Moving closer I begin to tease at a nipple with my thumb & forefinger,gently twisting & tugging on it whilst placing my other hand in between her legs square on her pussy. I don't rub or make any other movement I simply rest my hand on her. Whilst doing this I begin to kiss her gagged mouth,starting gently & as I feel her stir I slowly become more insistent. She begins to respond as she wakes,kissing me back. & for awhile it's nice to lie in my bed with this curvy busty girl & play. But in the end it's time to stop,I have another captive to check on after all. So I pull away & climb out of bed. I throw on a t-shirt & a clean thong & begin to untie the lady. I completely remove the three ropes I used to hogtie her with,cuffing her wrists behind her as I work. I help her off the bed & with me holding the cuffs to guide her we walk together to the spare room.

I stop dead just inside the door. The bed is empty. The bed I securely spread-eagle tied the schoolgirl to is empty. Shit. I spin around,half expecting her to be there,stood behind me. No. I walk in the room & look behind the door. No. 'Check under the bed.' Yes,right brain. I dive to the floor. No. I kneel on the floor. Suddenly feeling very chill. Very scared. Thinking of all the places in this house a girl could hide. & what if she's not hiding,not even here. Shit. She could be home by now. I can feel myself starting to lose it,I even catch myself straining my ears to listen for sirens. 'Pull yourself together. Tie this other one to a chair downstairs & then search room by room. Do it now.' I fight to calm myself. Brain is right,I need the lady secured so I can focus.

So I lead the lady downstairs. I can't help tensing as I approach each corner,waiting for the expected assault. In my mind I can't stop running through my tying of her yesterday,searching for something I did wrong. We reach the kitchen & I hurriedly go through the process of sitting the lady down in one of the chairs & tying her up. I un-cuff her but tie her wrists behind her still & then tie them to the chair back. Her ankles I tie to separate chair legs. Lastly I wrap plenty of rope all around her body to pin her in place. Then I pick up the cuffs,need something to re-capture the schoolgirl,& go searching.

I start downstairs. Still tensing at ever corner,at every piece of furniture or door I must look around. Beside the fridge freezer. No. Behind the lounge sofas. No. In the corner beside my bookcase. No. In the understairs cupboard. No. In the downstairs toilet. No. I check both the front & back doors,on both the inside bolts are still across. So at least I know she hasn't left. That just leaves upstairs. I walk back through the kitchen,the lady is still securely chairtied,& slowly climb the stairs. Now that I know she hasn't escaped & that having checked downstairs she must be somewhere up here I'm beginning to get scared again. Feels like something out of a horror movie. I cautiously begin my search. I recheck the spare bedroom. No. Bathroom. No. Empty forth bedroom. No. Study. No. Airing cupboard. No. Only my bedroom left now. I stand outside looking in. Feels like I stay that way for ages,trying to spot her from here. 'Stop wasting time,just rush her.' Brain is right I have to admit. If I move fast she shouldn't stand a chance. So I storm in,jumping around the door. I leap to the wardrobe & throw it open then dive to the floor & reach under the bed. No no & no. I stand. Only the ensuite to go. 'Rush her.' So I roll over the bed & dive into the ensuite. No. I stand up,feeling more than alittle confused. I look into the mirror ahead of me. I can see the schoolgirls reflection,stood in the doorway behind me. She's naked. & smiling. Her reflection waves at me. I spin around just as she raises her other arm & swings something at me. I feel an instant of pain. & then I'm falling,falling. I never feel the floor.

I wake up slowly. My head hurts,a dull throbbing pain. I'm sat on my sofa. I'm naked & have been very tightly tied. I can feel my bound wrists & elbows,forced together behind me. Rope pins my arms to me,looped around & around my upper & lower chest & waist. The rope is squeezing my breasts from top & bottom. My legs have been tied together with rope around my ankles,& both above & below my knees. I test all my bonds,just incase. But no,she's got me trussed up pretty tight. I look around what is definitely my lounge. The lady is on the floor. She's also naked & has been tightly hogtied,much the same way I hogtied her last night. Rope around her ankles & wrists is joined together by a third rope pulled tight. Seems the schoolgirl has re-gagged & re-blindfolded her with tape. Once again only her nostrils are really visible,the rest of her face is covered. She is squirming & struggling all over the floor,failing completely to free herself. I watch her for awhile,nothing else to do. After maybe thirty minutes in walks the schoolgirl. She's wearing a pair of my old gym shorts & one of my crop tops. My black converse are on her feet. She drags the lady out into the hallway then returns & advances on me,smiling. I open my mouth but nothing emerges. What am I supposed to say? What can I possibly say to explain? She reaches me & places a finger on my lips. "I'm not mad,being your captive was more fun then I could've imagined. But there has to be some kind of balance which is why" she gestures at my bound body "I'll phone this in as overhearing some kind of huge row from the corner payphone. When the police come just say you were robbed,you won't be in any trouble." She leans in & kisses me full on the lips,gently teasing a nipple whilst she does. I do my best to kiss her back. My brain is struggling to play catch up,when I woke up tied this was never the outcome I imagined. She pulls away. "So long sexy. Just,next time you want a captive,ask first. Okay?" With that she flashes me one last smile & walks out into the hallway,I hear my front door open then close. Gone.

Fin
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic