Brian : 01 - Bionic Hogtie (f/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Brian : 01 - Bionic Hogtie (f/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Brian's stories
01 - Bionic Hogtie
Story index at the bottom

By Brian

Wednesday February 2nd 2000 02:45:15

I've been lurking this site for quite awhile and have been impressed with the stories. I'm a little jealous of everyone elses experiences of getting tied up as kids, being tied up by their own kids, or even tying up their own kids. I remember playing some tie up games when I was about age 6- 12. Only now I've started delving back to remember the details of some of these games. Of course there are places where I have neeeded to embellish on the actual expierience as I was a little young at the time to remember every nitty gritty detail.

I'm now 29, but some things will stand out in my memory forever such as certain moments with my cousins. They took the place of having brothers and sisters since I am an only child. Most of our role play games did not involve tying each other up. But, occasionally it would happen.

The games my cousins played were based on such themes as "The Six Million Dollar Man/ Bionic Woman", "Batman", "Wonder Woman", "The Incredible Hulk" and of course, Star Wars. Most of the time I would play with a cousin two years younger than me whom I shall call Camille. When my cousins, whom I shall refer to as Allen and Marie from Dallas were around, they would join in as well. Later when Camille's little sister, Cianne was older, we eventually incorporated her into our games. Camille and Cianne had an older sister whom I shall refer to as Lea. Lea was in charge of looking after the rest of us when the family had gatherings or we would stay over at each other's houses. Generally, she would try to hijack our game and shape it to her desires. Such was the case in the following story.

It was 1977. I was 6 years old. My big hero was the Six Million Dollar Man played by Lee Majors. I would run around the house and at school in kindergarten, in slow motion like he did on television,making "boiyoing!" noises because I thought that was how strong people acted. Camille was pulled into the game and she was Jamie Summers, the Bionic Woman played by Lindsey Wagner. We would frequently build forts in the house with furniture and sheets, calling them our planes and space ships and our own "Bionic lab" where we used rope and belts to hook ourselves up for a "bionic" energy charge.

We never really tied each other up until Lea decided to join in. She was 12 and convinced she knew more than us. She pointed out to both of us that the Bionic Man and Woman were always getting knocked out and captured by the bad guys. The rule for the show seemed to be that they had to be captured by someone who was unaware of their strength. Then, they would quickly break their bonds, escape, and catch the bad guys. So, Lea took it upon herself to play the villainess by tying us up. Generally, a grown up would have to untie us so we could go capture the villain for the end of the show. However, Lea would never let us tie her up. so, we had to pretend to do so. When we did finally capture her.

One morning while Lea was watching Camille and I, we were playing the Bionic Man/Woman. Lea decided to play the villaness and capture us. She took out my toy phaser, pointed it at us and said. "Choo choo! Fall!" That was the sound effect for a phaser set on stun. We immediately fell down and pretended to be unconscious. She took shoelaces out and tied our hands together. This was followed by our ankles, also bound with shoe laces.Then while we were still pretending to be unconscious, she carried me into my bedroom. Then she left to go get her sister still in the living room.. Apparently the shoelaces weren't tied or cinched very well. because I could wriggle my wrists loose and easily untied may ankles.

Lea got a little sidetracked checking on me because her sister, who was 4 at the time had lost interest in the game and wanted to do something else. So, Lea untied her. Lea came back in my room and saw me free and still wanting to play. I picked up my toy phaser and was going to announce that I was an agent of the OSI and arrest her. Lea just laughed and tackled me to the ground, tickling me silly. Then she touched me with a pen, saying that she had just given me a shot and I was to fall asleep. To keep it real, I went along with her improvised script and fell limp. She laid me on the floor on my stomach saying, "Let's see if the Bionic Man can get out of this!". I looked up and saw her with a piece of clothesline rope. She pulled my wrists behind my back and tied them and my ankles again with the shoelaces. This time she wasn't taking any chances. The rope she had was really long, from the viewpoint of a 6 year old. She wrapped the rope downward around my arms and chest, criss crossing and pulling the ends through to the wrappings to keep the rope in place. She continued this down to my ankles where she tied a complicated knot. Then with the loose ends, she brought my ankles up so they were almost touching my wrists in a hogtie. Instead of tying the loose ends to my wrists, she tied them at my shoulders and around my neck. She kept saying things like "You'll never get away from this. I will brainwash you and your partner to work for me!" To finish things off, she took a bandanna, made me open my mouth and cleave gagged me. I had never been gagged before and didn't know if I liked it or not. Lea then sat down in a chair and said. "I would like to watch you escape now." I immediately started struggling. Somehow the gag made it more difficult. Everything was way too tight. There was more rope on me than usual. Plus, the way she had tied me had me pulling against my neck. My struggling cause the final knot tied at my neck to tighten. At first Lea thought it was funny. Then Camille came in and yelled "You're hurting him!" Lea noticed something was wrong and untied the gag. I told her "I'm choking!" At least it felt that way. I have no idea if I was in real peril but I do remember it didn't feel too good. So, Lea untied me and we played something else. In fact, I don't really remember us playing tie up games that much with her after that. I think it may have had to do with the fact that one of us was almost put in danger.

By that point, our parents had bought us the bionic action figures and play sets. So, we played with them, occasionally tying them up instead of each other. That was not the end of my tie up games however. There were a few others played with my cousins in Texas as well as California as I grew older. Things became really interesting when I bought a pair of handcuffs at the fair when I was 9. But, that's another story.

The moral of this story is never attempt to put someone in a hogtie connecting the ankles to the neck. I think if we had known what we were doing and knew how to do it safely, we probably would have been more comfortable about playing more tie up games later on. In spite of what happned I throughly enjoyed the experience of being tied that tightly except for nearly being strangled that is.