datblygu : Life Class (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

datblygu : Life Class (F/M)

Post by Soraka »

by datblygu » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:27 pm

I always enjoyed Andy and Karolyn's dinner parties. For one thing they were very good friends and I loved them. They also happened to be great company and, on account of their being such an attractive couple, they seldom failed to attract other interesting people too. Accordingly, any party or soiree of theirs in their big Cardiff house was guaranteed to be fun.

Karolyn was beautiful. Five foot eleven of dark, svelte loveliness. But incredibly nice with it. When she smiled at me (which was often) I had an almost overpowering desire to do something special to please her or to gain her approval. I can best describe it by saying that were I a puppy dog I would have torn about the room wagging my tail furiously.

So it must have been this desire to please Karolyn that made me agree to pose naked in one of Karolyn's art school 'Life Classes'. I mean, why else would an essentially shy, private and sane man agree to such a completely bonkers proposal?!

It happened whilst we were sat around the dinner table digesting one of Andy's famous curries. Too many beers and spicy food (and a not inconsiderable dose of bravado) had conspired to loosen my inhibitions and lower my guard - albeit momentarily.

"So I really don't know where we are going to find a male model prepared to be tied to a chair naked for our life class a week Wednesday!" Karolyn had announced. There was much guffawing and whooping especially when Pete Murphy (one of the other guests) suggested Andy do the decent thing and help his wife out.

"I've already asked him Pete. He flatly refused - the big wuss!" Karolyn chided her husband affectionately.

I should explain that Karolyn was an art teacher and organised exhibitions at the local Llangyfr Hall art gallery and workshop. She had been explaining how a group of gay artists and students wanted to arrange a sitter who was prepared to be tied up for their next life drawing class. "Bondage & Fetish Art" was the theme of the proposed event which was to run over the course of three days the week after next and she had been looking for volunteers all over Cardiff but without success.

Now let's get this clear, the whole thing obviously attracted me - being tied up I mean - but despite the initial surge of excitement upon hearing Karolyn's story I considered the whole idea of me volunteering off limits. For one thing I studiously kept my kinky interests to myself and, secondly, not being gay I somehow stupidly discounted myself as a suitable model.

I should also add there was a third reason why I felt unable to volunteer: the idea of being on display in my birthday suit was not appealing.

Of course I was fully aware of what Life Classes were and that they were in no way degrading or silly. Karolyn had told me anecdotally that her sitters were very often older men or women who were more than happy to pose for a modest fee. There was absolutely no embarrassment or sensationalism inherent in the practise. In fact, she had gone on say, the classes could be rather dull as the sitter was required to do just that - sit for an hour at a time.

Whilst I was fairly confident about my body in general (I was reasonably toned and well proportioned) I was very reluctant to expose my 'pride and joy' to critical assessment. There was also the very real chance that I would become aroused if tied up and that would be calamitous.

"What about you Huw?" a small woman named Mica shot the question at me provocatively. "Have you got what it takes to bare your little ass?"

In addition to the hosts and the already mentioned Pete (another artist from Llangyfr Hall) the little party was completed by yours truly and Mica - a chopsy lesbian friend of Karolyn's who resembled Velma from Scooby Doo a little too closely for my liking. I always found myself in some kind of undeclared conflict situation with Velma - I mean Mica. Not, I hasten to add, because she was a lesbian (and must obviously despise men) but because she just despised men full stop!! It seemed that only Andy was just about acceptable in her eyes and even then I considered her a little too protective of Karolyn.

"Mica," I began patiently, "What could I possibly gain by baring my ass in your direction?"

It's not that I hated Mica, it was just that I had found the best way to deal with her was to take her on at her own game. If you stood up to her she would back off a little.

"It's not your ass you have to worry about I'd say..." she replied with biting sarcasm.

Boy! She could be cutting but I decided not to rise to the bait.

"That's not fair Mica, Huw's got a great body and I am sure would be a hit with my female students!" Karolyn responded on my behalf.

Bless you Karolyn I thought!

It might have been my imagination but everyone seemed to expect a response from me.

"Well, of course I would love to help you out Karolyn." I offered feeling a surge of confidence brought about her timely and generous interjection.

"Although I am not so sure about being tied up!" I lied.

"Oh! I don't think you actually get 'tied up'," Karolyn explained quickly, "I just said that for effect. It will be more a tokenistic tying-up if you know what I mean. We'll just loop some rope around your wrists and you can just hold your arms together."

Everyone laughed. It seemed fairly innocuous.

Oh well, I thought, as Karolyn smiled encouragingly at me - what could possibly go wrong?

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had forgotten about the whole thing except that I got a call from Karolyn at work the following week.

"Are you still on for next Wednesday then Huw?" she had asked.

"You mean the Life Class? Oh Gosh! Karolyn, is that all arranged then...?"

It seemed it was and it would not do to back out now as it would leave Karolyn in an awkward spot and make me look totally unreliable!

I didn't sleep too well the next few nights - being beset by an odd mixture of concern and excitement. I reconsidered my rash offer: what would it entail? Would I be embarrassed or even humiliated? I called Andy to ask his advice - after all, as an artist himself, he had attended some of these classes before and knew the protocol.

He assured me that it was nothing to worry about as far as he was aware - and No! To my relief he would not be there himself!

Wednesday week came around faster than I thought. I had been asked by Karolyn to meet her at Llangyfr Hall at around six thirty. That would give them half an our or so to prepare me [gulp!!] for the class which commenced at seven.

I spent the whole day on tenterhooks barely touching my lunch. Returning home from work I couldn't manage any dinner either such was my mounting nervousness and excitement but I made sure that I took a very long, thorough shower!

I walked the half-mile or so from my flat to the Hall carrying a small kit bag containing of al things my bathrobe. Karolyn had been very specific about that.

"How you feeling?" Karolyn hugged me excitedly as I met her in the foyer.

"Nervous!" I replied a little tightly, and meant it.

She assured me I would be fine and gave me one of those beatific smiles that made me feel like I was worth a million dollars.

"Hi Huw!" trilled a familiar voice.

Mica!

"What is she doing here?" I asked Karolyn in surprise.

"Helping Karolyn of course." Mica shot back.

I looked at Karolyn whose smile was now a little more apologetic.

"Well it was kind of a last minute thing really Huw..." she said a little evasively.

"Karolyn's the sponsor - so to speak," Mica said with a wide smile, "And I am kind of the "stage manager" and 'dresser'".

Karolyn took me by the arm and quickly led me towards the main studio where the class was to be held. She seemed keen to shift the attention from Mica and my discovery of her unexpected and unwelcome participation.

"So this is where we do it, Huw," she explained proudly presenting me at the door of the main studio.

There was noone there yet so it I panned around the large room taking in the irregularly arranged artists easels and corresponding stools: about twenty I would have said. There were also chairs arrayed against the side and back walls for those not lucky enough to get one of the easels. Karolyn had mentioned earlier that the class was a sell-out which was unheard of.

Finally, right in the midst of the furniture I could not ignore the little podium on which sat a single, tall, low-backed chair - like the kind you see at a breakfast bar. I gulped as a shiver of horror coursed through me. I considered the distance between the studio and the main door of the Hall: I judged that if I pushed both Karolyn and Mica to the ground now I could make a successful break out into the chilly Cardiff evening - never to return!

The women seemed to read my unspoken thoughts as they gently took an arm each and led me to a little ante room - well, more a broom cupboard really, where I was to change.

"Just leave your clothes on the chair and come out in your dressing gown." Karolyn had said.

There was no way out now it would seem as I methodically removed my clothing. I felt more and more exposed as each item came off. When it was time to pull my boxers off I glanced down at my weener. He looked as miserably timid and shrunken as I felt. I considered I wouldn't need to worry about an inappropriate arousal episode! God! How am I to get through this?????!!!!!!!

++++++++++++++++

"Ok we'd better get started Huw, the guests are starting to come in." Karolyn intoned as I cringed before her in my Marks and Spencer bathrobe. She looked a little nervous herself now - after all she was about to witness the nakedness of one of her good friends.

Mica, on the other hand seemingly brimming with bonhomie and energy, fussed around with a big holdall propped on a side table.

"Ok then Huwie! Get yer kit off big boy!"

I winced. I hated being called Huwie.

So this was it. The moment of exposure I so dreaded.

Of course I tried to be as casual about it as I could...pretending not to really care. Karolyn pointedly looked away but Mica just stood there grinning like the Cheshire Cat - except she would not disappear.

I stood as tall as dignity would allow as Karolyn took my bath robe from me and hung it on the back of the door. Mica meanwhile had disappeared behind me somewhere... Oh yeah! To tie my wrists. Shit!

Noone spoke as I felt the hemp-en bonds encircle my wrists. I took some deep breaths as my heart literally hammered at my chest. The bonds were many and tight, this was no tokenistic tie up - I was held fast. I winced as Mica completed the wrist bondage with a sharp tug.

"Got yer!" she exclaimed gleefully.

I looked at Karolyn who smiled apologetically and asked if I was ok. It became very clear to me who was in control here and it was not Karolyn.

"Same for your upper arms, Huwie." Mica said as she retrieved some more rope from out the evil looking holdall.

I didn't quite know what to expect when she said 'my upper arms' - I had imagined that I would only have my hands tied behind me. At least, that is what Karolyn had said!

I didn't trust my voice at this time as my breath was ragged and rapid so I waited to see what Mica had in mind. I soon found out. She ran multiple loops of rope around my biceps before bringing the loose coils around my upper chest. This didn't help my breathing one bit and I looked at Karolyn in alarm.

"You're not going to tie him too tightly are you Mica?" Karolyn enquired a little hesitantly. I could sense she was afraid this was going to get out of hand...and she knew Mic better than me!

"This is quite light really, Karolyn." Mica retorted. "Normally, my friends would insist that the bondage is full-on.....and escape proof!" This last bit she directed at me with an accompanying slap on my backside!

I soon understood the effectiveness of the chest ropes - I could not squirm my wrists around at all by way of attempting to get them free. My arms were welded to my body. I was trussed like a Christmas turkey and I have to admit it felt bloody good!

So bloody good, in fact, that I had to resort to running a mental 'news reel' through my head of every try Wales scored in last year's Six Nations Championship in order to fend off any stirrings below.

I was relieved when Mica asked Karolyn to pass her my bathrobe. Phew! That's the bondage taken care of then...

As Mica was draping the robe over my shoulders I noticed that Karolyn was peering with some alarm into the holdall.

"You're not going to use any of this ummm....other stuff I hope, are you Mica?" she asked with a certain amount of trepidation.

What other stuff? I thought as Mica knotted the belt loosely around my middle.

"No, not all of it Karolyn. Just the collar and gag."

What????????!!!!!!!!!!!

"Look!" I protested turning my whole body to Mica and then to Karolyn, "I was just supposed to be tied up! You didn't say anything about - you know - other stuff!"

Karolyn looked at Mica as if to say He's right, you didn't mention he'd have to wear a gag!

"It's all about the performance guys!" Mica coaxed. "We've got to put on a good show. Now don't either of you go all wussy on me!"

She pulled from the bag what I took to me the collar. I was expecting something along the lines of a dog collar but this thing was contoured by broad undulations to accommodate the shape of the unfortunate wearer's neck. It was also, mercifully, 'padded' on the interior and secured by means of three strong looking straps buckles.

"You'll have to hold the front for me Karolyn while I do up the buckles." Mica ordered as the thing was brought up to my throat.

"I often see you wearing turtlenecks Huwie - well this is a little like one of those." she said I guess by way of reassurance.

I had to tilt my head upwards as Karolyn carefully fitted the contours of the devilish device to my throat whilst I felt Mica fiddling with the buckles at the nape of my neck. I gasped as a shock of claustrophobia shot through me as the buckles were tightened.

"Does it have to be so tight?" I complained anxiously finding I could not move my head in any direction at all

"Just relax, you'll soon get used to it." was Mica's reply.

Karolyn stood observing me in silent concern. She clearly did not anticipate the stringency with which I was being immobilised for the budding artists now filing into the studio.

She grimaced a silent You ok? at me and I tried to reassure her as best I could that I was ok. Shame there was noone to reassure me!

Mixed with the fear and claustrophobia was a mounting excitement in my loins. Rather like an incoming warm tide. Only bondage can do this for you in my experience - a mingling of the sweet with the bitter which combines in a powerful cocktail of raw sexual emotion.

"Can you get his gag please Karolyn?" Mica asked.

Karolyn a little reluctantly fished around in the holdall eventually pulling out a weird contraption comprising of black straps and a huge red ball.

"Is this what you mean?" she asked holding up what I recognised as a ball-gag.

"That's the baby!" Mica quipped.

I had seen them before. Mostly being worn by nubile young models or actresses with their faces turned to the camera. I always found them a turn-on but thought they were a specific 'damsel-in-distress' only item and never considered I might actually end up wearing one myself.

Karolyn handed it to Mica who untangled the various straps and got it positioned correctly.

"Ok, now hold the ball for me please Karolyn and guide it into his mouth."

The shiny red ball was massive! Much bigger than the ones I had seen in bondage magazines. I truly believed it would not get into my little mouth.

Karolyn showing a degree of determination held the shiny globe up to my mouth. Our eyes met briefly and a jolt of electric emotion surged through my sex causing it to swell. Shit! But this unexpected turn of events had put me almost beyond caring now.

Karolyn didn't have to say anything but I knew to open my mouth for her to insert the ballgag. It was difficult because the high collar prevented much jaw movement so I could not get my mouth open very far. As a consequence, the actual insertion became a slightly inelegant affair as Karolyn pushed the ball with her fingers whilst Mica pulled at the attaching straps! However, the infernal thing eventually slotted itself home and I grunted involuntarily at the shocking enormity of the invasion.

Karolyn, her work done, stared at my gagged face with a rapt mixture of wonder and concern as Mica diligently tightened and secured the many straps. My head and face felt humiliatingly en-harnessed on all sides and, despite my acute embarrassment and shame, my erection throbbed with unchecked glee.

Mica came round the front to observe me as I stood there rigidly compromised in both movement and communication.

"Wow! I think I prefer you this way. Say something for us Huwie!" Mica said.

"Mmmphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

+++++++++++++++

Thanks to the robe the women had no idea of my aroused state and I realised now as we walked the short distance to the main studio that my erection would not subside. This was going to be shameful but there was nothing - but nothing - I could do about it.

The room fell to a hush as I walked in like a Prussian general with my head held high and straight by the collar, mouth agape and cruelly distended. My eyes very likely popping. I didn't dare take notice of the guests but I could tell that the room was full with all the chairs at the side and back occupied too.

The women aided my ascent of the podium and position me in front of the chair.

Great! All these people to witness my humiliation.

Here it comes...

Karolyn smiling politely to the crowd of artists came round to my front to unrobe me.

Ready? She indicated silently.

I nodded once as best I could and turned my eyes to the heavens to say a little prayer.

There was less of a reaction than I expected. I did hear some very discreet sniggers but no guffaws or chatter - could this sort of thing have happened before to some poor unfortunate?

I couldn't see Karolyn to judge her reaction but Mica leaned close into my ear to impart a barely heard but gleeful "You little slut, Huwie!"

I was then helped to sit down but Mica's tying duties were not over yet it would seem. I was made to sit with my bum hard into the back of the chair whilst Mica and Karolyn pulled my feet hard back around the sides of the chair. I felt some kind of shackle being tightened around each ankle and found that I could not move either leg from the splayed position in which they were held.

Furthermore, Mica had run a length of rope from my corded wrists down somewhere towards the bottom of the chair.

I later discovered that Mica had used a device known as a spreader bar positioned behind the back legs of the chair. My ankles were as good as welded to the back legs. She had also attached the vertical wrist rope to this bar. Pulled tight as the rope now was my shoulders were forced back over the backrest whilst my chest splayed out in another very military display. I felt extremely vulnerable and exposed but too excited to fret about any discomfort.

Further bands of rope conjoined my knees fast to the front legs of the chair.

Once completed I stole a brief glance at my friend. Rather than show distaste for my disgusting weakness she gave me one of her kind smiles before turning to face the 'audience'. I half expected her to start with a ringing "Ladies and Gentlemen! Behold the Bound Pervert!". However, she simply said that everyone was free to commence drawing and even to inspect the model as long as they respected my vulnerability and did not touch me in ay way.

I could have cried so moved I felt by her concern for my safety and dignity.

I don't think my erection subsided at all during the whole hour!

Three weeks later...

I had been round to Andy and Karolyn's a couple of times since the Life Class evening, there was no embarrassment at all. Karolyn and I had laughed about the whole thing and I had come clean about my kinkiness. I did ask her, however, not to tell Andy. I still do not know if she did or not but Andy's never once mentioned it.

I even got on better with Mica after that time - she seemed to warm to me a lot more. Our exchanges became less spiky and usually ended with her threatening to tie me up again!

One final note: I was invited as guest of honour to the exhibition resulting from my sitting. I was a little unsure at first of course - it meant meeting the artists and sketchers who had been present that night. In the even, however, they could not have been nicer or more encouraging. Not to mention grateful! And I had many offers to repeat the sitting!

The resulting sketches and (some) completed paintings were universally superb. I was impressed especially by a cubist rendition of a male figure pulled into a painful and inescapable cruciform position, his face a huge red ball and his penis a massively enlarged (in every sense) totem pole. The young blond woman responsible for the work was thrilled to meet me. We got on extremely well.

Reader, I married her.