Tucker : Summer Fun (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Tucker : Summer Fun (M/M)

Post by Soraka »

by Tucker » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:27 pm

I wound up playing rugby in college and during the summers I would play for what were essentially the college equivalent of a club team. The summer after my junior year I was playing for a team in Florida, where I knew no one. Reagan was interning in NYC for the summer and I hadn't seen her since I had come to Florida. This meant a few things: I was lonely, I was horny, and I hadn't been tied up by anyone in a long time. Of course, I never contemplated cheating on Reagan. So I just stuck it out through the summer as best I could. This story arose from that situation..

Part One

My team had just won a tournament we were playing in, and my buddy Colton and I were trying to figure out what to do with the rest of our weekend. Colton and I had hit it off because we were the only two on the team that smoked, which was the only gratification I had gotten to partake in that summer. Colton was legitimately the best looking man I had ever personally known in my life. He had blonde hair which he kept buzzed, some of the bluest eyes I had ever seen, and was absolutely shredded. He had an eight-pack, and that deep "V" cut, but his pecs, arms, shoulders were massive.

"Well let's just go back to my place and smoke and we'll figure it out from there," I suggested. "I'll shower up and then we can head over to your place."

"Yeah man, that sounds good to me," Colton replied flashing his big grin.

We got back to the house I was renting for the summer, and headed to the backyard to smoke on the patio. As we sat smoking and enjoying the beautiful day, the thought suddenly crept in my head of how incredibly sexy Colton was. I tried not to make it too obvious as I scoped him out. We were both still in our rugby uniforms, and he seemed about ready to burst out of his- everything was so tight on him. Our uniforms were calf-length black socks, silver rugby shorts, and a black jersey. I had only ever been with Reagan, and had never been interested in guys before but the feeling just overwhelmed me. I could barely keep myself from staring, and got a little hard.

"You ever play cowboys and Indians when you were a kid?" I randomly burst out. The second I asked the question I wished I could take it back, and my gut wrenched in terror.

"ALL THE TIME!" He responded excitedly, to my surprise. "I loved it."

"Yeah, me too." At first I left it at that, but before I knew what I was saying I blurted something else out, "Whenever I captured someone, they never escaped." I had no idea why I had said that. What was I doing? I was not into tying people up, and definitely not into guys. But there was something about Colton I couldn't resist.

Colton raised one eyebrow and smiled coyly at me, "I bet I could get out."

"Challenge accepted." At that Colton immediately stood up and headed for the house, and my eyes immediately wandered to his backside, I had never realized what a nice butt he had before. Hell, I had never realized guys could have nice butts. His socks tightly hugging his massive calves started to get me a little harder, and I had to force myself to look away. I had no idea what was happening, but I decided to just go with it.

Colton was whistling I we walked back inside, and on a sudden impulse I walked up behind him and covered his mouth with my hand. His face was smooth, like Reagan's but he had one of the strongest jawlines I had ever seen on a man. I don't think he could have grown a beard if he didn't shave for a year. "Quiet." I ordered, and he slowly moved his head up and down.....
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Tucker » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Without removing my hand from his mouth I lead Colton through the house to my living room. Beneath my hand I could feel how soft Colton's big lips were, and feel his hot, slow breaths on top of my hand. He offered such little resistance to it, that I realized he was into it too, for all I knew he had baited me into tying him up in the first place. At the time, I didn't know if Colton was gay or not. Between his chiseled features and ridiculous body, he exuded a raw sexual magnetism that people (I don't care if you were gay or straight) just got swept up in.

Since it was a short-term rental house, the amount of furniture I had was pretty sparse. I wanted to tie Colton to a chair, but there were none in my house that were really suited for it. Instead, I had him kneel down on the ground. There was a navy beanie lying nearby and I grabbed it off the floor, unfolding the bottom part, then pulling it tightly over his head down to his neck. Even through the cloth, his jawline was clearly defined and your could see the curves of his slightly parted lips, the protrusion of his nose. The cloth puffed in and out slightly with every breath- I was so incredibly aroused by it.

I tip toed away into my bedroom, and grabbed some rope and cloths I had stowed away in the back of my closet just in case any incidents like this should arise. I walked up behind him and began tying his ankles together tightly, over his rugby socks. I pulled his wrists behind him and tied them together, then wrapping some more rope over his wrists to hide the knots, I tied the other end to his ankles- loosely enough so that he wouldn't topple over. Next I wrapped some rope just under his pecs and around his elbows, securing them tightly to his torso. All the while I was so sensually aware and could feel his body heat through his jersey, smell his sweat mixed with deodorant, noticed every curve of his muscular body in a way that I had only looked at women before.

At last, I pulled the beanie off and he squinted in the newfound light. Looking down at the ropes, he tested his bonds a little, before he noticed the cloths lying on the floor.

"What are those for?" He asked gesturing them with his head, "You gonna gag me?" He gave me a crooked half-smile, and I resolved in that moment to let whatever was going to happen from here- happen.

"Well, we wouldn't want you calling out for help now would we?" I was trying to emulate Reagan, and thought that might be something she would have said to me. I quickly realized how creepy it could sound and followed it up, "Cause uh, that would be cheating."

He simply stared back at me, with his piercing, unbreaking blue gaze, a little smirk visible on his lips. He parted his lips slightly, indicating his willingness to be gagged. I picked up one cloth and balled it up, stuffing it in through his lips and past his teeth. He mmphed slightly, testing out the effectiveness. Walking behind him I picked up the other cloths, and cleave gagged him tightly with one. I then pulled a white one wide across his mouth, to look like the OTM gags from the old-timey movies. I tied the knots in the back of his head slowly and carefully, feeling his buzzed blonde hair brushing against my fingers.

I walked back in front of him and he looked up at me, struggling slightly.

"Alright, so here's the deal," I said my heart racing with excitement. "You've got 30 minutes. If you get out I lose, but if you don't then I win." I paused for a moment choosing my next words carefully, "And for the winner...anything goes." He grunted his approval and at that I walked forward, one last black cloth in hand, which I tied tightly over his eyes. "Go."

He immediately began struggling against the ropes, and I walked around at first, admiring his muscles as they strained against his bonds. After a few minutes, I sat down on the couch and watched him writhe around. He began to break out in a sweat, and soon he was soaked, and my living room was filled with the smell. I could hear his loud breathing through his nose, and watched his strong chest rising and falling rapidly against the ropes. His muscles rippled through his jersey, and even with cloths covering up the majority of his face that sexual magnetism was impossible to deny. Gay or straight, who wouldn't want to hook up with this guy? I thought to myself.

Finally, he stopped struggling and began to look around the room mmmphing loudly. I realized he had no idea if I was still in the room or not. After a few moments, I walked over and pulled down the top two layers of his gag, he quickly spit out the third.

"Has it not been thirty minutes yet?" He asked. I looked up at the clock, it had been nearly an hour and I had just completely lost track of time.

"Yeah, I was trying to give you a little extra time. See if you could actually do it." He had never come close to getting free, and he smirked in my direction, his blindfold still on.

"So I guess that means anything goes, right?" He gave me another crooked half-smile, raising his eyebrows above the cloth blindfolding him, and I simply couldn't resist him anymore. I leaned down and kissed him on his lips, he stretched out as far as he could kissing me back. I had only ever been with women up to that point, but I enjoyed every second of it.

"Guess so," I said quietly. He bit his lip and smiled, shifting a little bit in the ropes.

"So what's next, boss?"
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Tucker » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:59 am

Part Three

I legitimately had no idea what to do. My heart was throbbing so hard I swear if I had looked at my chest I would have seen it pulsing through, and that's not all that was throbbing. I had no idea what was happening to me, and trying to make sense of it all was next to impossible at that moment. I was so light-headed I started to get dizzy, and thought I was going to pass out. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to collect myself. I spotted my pipe with half a bowl still loaded, walked over and started smoking. Immediately I started to relax, when Colton called out.

"Hey can I get a rip?" He leaned his head back in my general direction but didn't move too much for the fear of toppling over. He was still on his knees, loosely hogtied and bilndfolded, soaked in sweat.

At first I considered lighting the pipe for him but on second thought took another rip, held it, and walked over to Colton. Holding his face in my hands I leaned in and shotgunned the hit to him. This time he leaned in to kiss me and I pulled him in tighter- one hand on the back of his head, one on his lower back. A question crossed my mind suddenly and I pulled back.

"Are you gay?" I asked.

"Does that really matter right now?" He said with a cocky smirk on his face.

"I guess not." I pulled his blindfold off and started to untie his bonds, "Take off your shirt and shorts." He stood on his feet, the cloths that had been gagging him still hanging loosely around his neck, and saying nothing he did as I said. As he pulled off his shorts I couldn't help but notice the bulge that his tight grey compression shorts were clearly helping to hide. Nor could I help notice how tightly his compression shorts clung to his perfectly sculpted ass- it was like his body was something of a mix between Abercrombie model and some mythological hero. Colton meanwhile just stared ahead, acting like a prisoner who had no control over his situation; he did nothing as he waited for me to give him his next orders, not even removing the cloths that hung around his neck. His entire body was glistening with sweat, highlighting every single muscle on his body like some kind of golden god. In that moment, I perfectly understood the meaning of fluid sexuality. All that aside, I had never been in that position before, and still had no idea where to go all I knew was that I wanted to tie him up again, and again, and again.

I went back into my room and grabbed some more supplies: a ball gag, some zipties, duct tape. I walked back into the living room and he hadn't budged a single muscle- still staring straight ahead.

Suddenly Colton piped up, "Why are you doing this?" At first I had no idea what he meant and a panic surged through me that he had somehow gotten too high to realize what he was doing (something that's really not entirely possible- for the uninitiated.) Then it hit me- he was trying to role play. Holy shit he is really, really into this. I thought to myself.

"Because no one, not even you Human Torch will stop me from my plans." I don't know where the Human Torch thing came from, Reagan had tied me up in replica superhero costumes before but that was more her fantasy than it was mine- or so I thought. The name had just been the first superhero that popped in mind, I guess because of Colton's mild resemblance to Chris Evans when he played the character. "Now put your hands behind your back," I barked at him. He quickly did as he was told, interlocking his fingers with his palms facing and resting his folded hands on top of his bubble butt.

"What are you going to do with me? My friends will come for me, they will sto--mmMMMMMM." I had picked up the bright red ball gag and pulled it tightly into his mouth as he spoke, buckling it off tightly in the back of his head. He feigned resistance, and after I had finished he shook his head a couple of times as though he were trying to spit it out. I grabbed the duck tape and wrapped it several times around his ankles, as he looked on and MMMphed in protest. I grabbed the rope and tightly tied his legs together just above the knees, and then his elbows.

I stood back to admire my work, the bonds complemented his body perfectly and I wondered if this was how Reagan felt when she tied me up. He struggled mildly, but not too much for fear of losing his balance and falling. Colton looked over at me and yelled something angrily, scrunching up his face as he did so, but all that came out were incoherent mumbles. I walked over behind him and hooked one arm through his tied elbows and placed the other on one of his pecs.

"Move," I ordered and guided him over to the couch where I pushed him onto his back. He struggled to sit up slightly, having to use his core strength entirely to do so making his abs pop out gloriously. "Now what are we going to do with you?"

Story was never finished by the author...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic