akmon45 : Aidan's Kidnapping (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

akmon45 : Aidan's Kidnapping (m/m)

Post by Soraka »

by akmon45 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:34 pm

This is a story that I took a long time to think about and I have the first part ready to post. This is more of a suspense/thriller. I hope you guys like it and any and all feedback is welcomed with open arms.

I have no idea why someone would want to do this to me. Why would someone throw me into a van on my way home from school and tie me up like this? I don't remember much about the ride. I think it has something to do with the strange smell of that rag. Now here I am, bound and gagged to a bed with no idea of where I am or why I'm here.

Earlier that day.....

My name is Aidan. I am 12 years old. Today was just going to be another normal day. I woke up. Took my normal everyday shower. Well, I normally take three a day. When I wake up, after school, and before I go to bed. I got out and towel dried my medium length blonde hair and brushed it so it "swooped" over to the right. I got dressed for school and then I proceeded to go down stairs. At this point I made myself a bowl of cereal and waited for mom and dad to come downstairs.

"James, honey to you have many surgeries today?" I heard mom ask dad. (Dad is one of the best surgeons in the state of California.)

"I think only 2. But I'm also on call in case any emergency cases come in. So Jenn, which celebrity are you representing now?" I heard dad reply. (Mom is a highly sought out celebrity lawyer.)

"I don't have any cases today. I just have to finish up the paperwork for the last one I won. It should be a short day for me. Aidan dear, what are your plans today?"

"I have a project to present in social studies today and then soccer practice during my free period and then I'll be home. Oh yeah! Cole asked me yesterday if I could come over today. Can I?" I asked.

"After you finish your homework." Mom said. She looked down at her watch. "Oops its getting a little late. Jame we should get going. Aidan don't forget to brush your teeth." Mom and dad both said goodbye and went on their way. I put my bowl in the sink and went back upstairs to brush my teeth. After that I went to retrieve my backpack from my room but it wasn't there. Then I remembered I left it in the study so I could use some of the encyclopedias my dad has. Now I had to walk all the way to the other side of the house. We have a pretty big house so it took some time away from the time I normally have to get to school.

I opened the study door and there it was as I remembered. I picked it up and left for school. I don't live too far from school so there isn't a bus the runs in my neighborhood. Walking to and from school is actually one of my favorite things to do. It gives me time to myself in the fresh air to just think and listen to my iPod. I got to school and proceeded towards my social studies class. "Hey Aidan! Wait up!" I heard come from behind me.
"Hey Cole. What's up?" I replied. (Cole and I are best friends. Have been since kindergarten. We are in all the same classes and on the soccer team together. I'm number 13 and he's number 14. He has short blonde hair that he likes to style so it spikes up in the front.)

"Did your parents say you could come over?" He asked

"Yeah, I just have to go home and do my homework first."

"It's Friday. Can't they let you wait until Sunday to do it?"

"You know how they are Cole. Work now, fun later."

"O.K. Just try not to take too long." We arrived at class and we sat down. The teacher came in and instructed to prepare our projects for presentation. I did my project on the timeline of events for World War II. My teacher said I did a fantastic job and gave me an A. After that, we had math. Nothing significant there happened. Then my free period came and Cole and I had soccer practice. We just practiced our goal shooting and offensive play because we have a big game coming up against our rival team. The rest of the day was really insignificant. The final bell rung and I was off to start my Friday homework.

Here I am at my favorite time of day, the walk home. I was listening to my iPod and thinking about all I had to practice for the big game. I got to my house and entered to code to open the gate. The gate takes a while to open and has a sensor that keeps it open if something is in the way. As soon as it opened I started rummaging through my backpack to find my keys. Then I dropped my backpack. I didn't have to worry about the gate closing on me because of the sensor. I recollected myself and started walking. I noticed mom wasn't home even though she said she had a shorter day today. She must be at the store or something. At this point I wish the gate wouldn't have had the sensor.

Suddenly a pair of huge muscular arms came over top of me and grabbed me, pinning my hands to my sides. I started to scream but the guy who was holding me put his hand over my mouth. He threw me into a van and closed the door. I couldn't see what he looked like as he was wearing a ski mask. He pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back. Then he took a rag and stuffed it in my mouth and warned me not to spit it out. My reflexes told me to spit it out and to start screaming for help. The guy stuffed the rag in my mouth again and grabbed a roll of duct tape and proceeded to wrap the silver adhesive around my mouth and head several times. Then he took a pair of leg cuffs and cuffed my feet together. There wasn't much I could do at this point. Then he brought the tape up to my eyes. I started to roll over but he turned me back over and wrapped the tape around my eyes and head many times effectively blinding me. I was so scared I soiled myself. The guy cursed out and then held a rag against my face. The rag had an odd odor and soon I blacked out.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by akmon45 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:49 pm

Thank you guys so much for the feedback! I'm glad you liked the first part! This is the second part. Once again any feedback and advice is welcome. I appreciate anything and everything! Enjoy :bound:

Part 2:

I walked through my front door and set my backpack down in the study. I went into the kitchen to get a snack before I started on my homework. I noticed a note on the fridge:
"Aidan,
I went to the store to get stuff for dinner tonight. I know you won't be home so I am making your 'favorite' meal ;), spaghetti. I shouldn't be too long. If I don't see you before you leave for Cole's, have a good time.
Love Mom"

I pulled a fruit cup out of the fridge and went to get started on my homework. I knew it wouldn't take long. Some of my teachers don't like to assign weekend work for us. Although my math teacher always does. I do well in school, especially in math. I sat down at the desk and started working. Within twenty minutes I was finished but Cole is very impatient. I checked my iPhone and I already had fifteen messages that said "Done yet?" I finally replied with a "Yes" and got some stuff together. I grabbed the usual stuff: toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, deodorant, extra controller for the Xbox, and a change of clothes. Even though its not planned that I'm spending the night, it just always seems to end up like that. Before I left, I placed my homework on the kitchen counter for my mom to see, set the alarm and went on my way.

I called Cole on my way there to let him know that I was on my way. I put my headphones in my ears and turned some music on. Cole doesn't live too far from me. Just like three streets over. I passed my mom on the way. She didn't bother to stop. She just waved and blew a kiss. The rest of the walk was really uneventful.

I finally got to Cole's house and I walked inside. His house is a little bigger than mine and somehow he convinced his parents to let him have to master bedroom so his room is almost twice the size of mine, with a private bathroom. "Hi Aidan. How are you today?" I heard his mom call out.
"Hi mom! I'm good and how about yourself?" I replied. (Her name is Martha but Cole and I have been friends for so long, she is like my second mother)
"I'm doing well. I'm glad to have you for the weekend."

"Glad to be here!" Cole and I went up to his room to start our usual activities. We played a couple rounds of Halo and watched a movie. Our main plan was to go to the movies later to see the new X-Men. A little while later we heard "Boys, dinner is ready" and we started rushing downstairs. We sat down at the dinner table and started eating tacos, our favorite. WE asked if we could go to the movies later and we of course got a "yes" and started planning our trip to the mall. (The movie theater is a part of the mall). First we are gonna check out the video game store and then we're gonna go to the................

I woke up with a little bit of a headache. I started asking myself the usual questions in this scenario, "What happened?" and "where am I?" I tried wiping my eyes but I couldn't move my arms out from behind me. Then it all came back to me. I was still handcuffed and my feet were still cuffed as well. I started screaming but it was coming out at "MMMPPPHHHH". I was still gagged. The room I was in was pitch black. I couldn't see a thing. I was not blindfolded anymore. I could tell my eyes were open, it was just so dark I couldn't see anything. Then I heard what sounded like a lock turning and turned toward the sound. A door opened and a light was turned on.

It took a minute for my eyes to adjust to the light. It wasn't too bright and it was just a single bulb hanging from the ceiling. A tall, muscular guy walked in. I still couldn't see his face because he still had the ski mask on.

"Now I'm going to take the gag off. If you scream or even talk it goes back on and you get no dinner. Not even the littlest of sounds. You understand me?" He said. I shook my head in agreement. He did as he said he would and started peeling the tape off my head. I wanted to cry out in pain but I was so hungry, I didn't want to risk not eating. "Now i'm going to uncuff you and then cuff you again in the front. Don't try anything you will regret." Once again he did as he said he would. I was a little relieved that this happened.

"Eat fast. You have 5 minutes. After that you will have 10 minutes to do your business and take a shower. The bathroom has no windows and the door locks from the outside. Change into the clothes I have placed in there. If you're not completely dressed before time is up, that is how you will spend the rest of the night. Between what you're wearing now and what is in the bathroom, that will be you're wardrobe. Your time starts now"

I started eating as fast as I could. All I had was a pudding cup, a piece of bread and a plastic cup of water. I finished it relatively fast and looked around the room. the walls were painted black. The window was painted over with black paint and someone had put bars in it like in jail. There was a pole in the middle of the room. A chair in the corner and a bed with a bare mattress and a metal frame. The guy came back in the room. "Let's go".

I was guided to the bathroom where I was placed inside the door locked from the outside with a deadbolt and a key. I went to the bathroom while in the shower to save time. I got out and dried my self off. Doing all of this is rather difficult while handcuffed. I saw the clothes he had left for me. A pair of black compression shorts and a plain black t-shirt. I picked them up and noticed something underneath. It was am adult sized diaper. Was it going to be a while before I got another bathroom break? I didn't want to chance it. I put the diaper on and then the compression shorts. I was able to pull the shirt over my head but couldn't get my arms through the holes for obvious reasons.

The door was unlocked and opened. "Oops. I forgot about that. Hold on." The guy uncuffed me and let me slip my hands through the holes and then cuffed me again behind my back. I'm impressed you got ready so fast.

"Thanks" I said with a depressed yet angry tone. Then I realized my mistake. "Oh no! I'm sorry it won't happen again! I swear!"

"I gave you one chance and you blew it." He led me back to my room and grabbed a rag and duct tape. He performed the same ritual as earlier and I started to cry. He pulled me over to the bed and he laid me down on my stomach. My reflexes caused me to start fighting back. He uncuffed one hand but left the other hand cuffed. I was flipped back over and then he pulled the cuffed hand up above me and cuffed it to the frame of the bed. He got another pair of cuffs and did the same to the other hand. The same steps were repeated for my feet. I was now cuffed to the bed, spread-eagle style. I was still thrashing in the bed and crying as hard as I could. The guy just shut the light off and slammed the door closed. I heard the locks turn again.

After a while I finally calmed down. Why is this happening to me? What did I do to him? I wonder if my parents are looking for me? Are the police looking for me? I'm a straight A student. How could this happen to me? Am I going to die? I have so many things planned for my life. This is the most scared I have ever been. I could feel the diaper start to get warm. I was embarrassed. I was so scared that I soiled myself. At least I have the diaper. This is disgusting. Who knows how long I will have to sit in this. After what seemed like hours, I drifted to sleep dreading what's to come.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by akmon45 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:47 pm

I have finally finished the third part. Thank you to everyone for the understanding of the delay. I'm hoping I can get chapters out faster now! I hope you enjoy this part of the story!

Part 3

Even though I was cold and wet in my lower extremity, I did manage to get to sleep but that didn't last long (or at least it didn't feel like I slept long). I woke up multiple times through the night, or whatever time of day it was. All I wanted was to sleep but I couldn't knowing I was laying in my own "extractions". My arms were really getting tired hanging above me. The guy cuffed them to the very top of the bed frame. Speaking of the guy, I haven't seem him since the incident earlier but to be honest, I don't really know how long ago that was. This black room has my time perception messed up. I finally fell asleep for the last time "tonight".

I was awoken by the sounds of the locks turning and the guy coming back in the room. he left me gagged and started to un-cuff me from the bed. He cuffed me behind my back and then tied a bandanna around my eyes. He pulled on my arm signaling me to start walking. I let him guide me out of the room (as if I had a choice). My hands were unlocked from the handcuffs and tied together in front of me with some rope. The same thing was done for my feet. Then a length of rope was used to secure my chest to the chair. The guy took of my gag and pulled to rag out of my mouth.

"In front of you, on the table, is a sandwich and a glass of water. Because of your little outburst last night, you didn't get breakfast but now you should have learned your lesson. You may speak for now, but only when spoken to and you are to leave your blindfold on. Now do you know why you're here?" The guy asked.

"No but I want to know. Did I do something to you thmmpphh" I tried to ask before the guy hand gagged me.

"Not that much talking kid. Now the reason I'm here is to make your father feel the pain of loss of a child like I have."

"But why? What did he ever do to you?"

"He took someone from me. And now I have done the same. Don't worry when I feel as though he has suffered enough, and when I get my money, you will go home." At that moment I heard a door bell. "Moment of truth kid. Keep quiet and neither you or the person at the door will get hurt." I decided for the sake of that person, I would keep quiet....or would I?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello? Oh hello Cole. Are you and Aidan having fun?" I asked

"Uh hi Mrs. Wilson. I am actually looking for Aidan. He never showed up last night so I figured he just went home and decided not to come over and fell asleep so I figured I'd wait until today to call." Cole replied.

"What? Aidan didn't come over last night? That's not like him. Cole I'm going to call his cell phone. If I get a hold of him, I'll tell him to give you a call." I relied and hung up the phone. My anger is through the roof right now. Aidan never lies to me. I tried calling him but it just went to his voice mail. I left him a very nasty message saying that he was grounded until further notice and to get home immediately.

I decided to go the place where Aidan went the one other time he did this. He used to hang out with this really ignorant kid named Zane and I told him I didn't want him hanging around this kid but he did anyway so he might be doing it again. I got in my car and started pulling down the driveway. I got to the gate and started to reach for the button to open it up when something caught my eye from the suns reflection. I looked at the object and from what I could tell, it was a phone. I got out of my car and walked towards the phone. My pace picked up as I started recognizing it. It was Aidan's phone. I started to get worried but then my heart sank when I saw his backpack open with a bunch of papers laying around it in the bushes.

I ran back to the house to call James. MY mind was going a hundred miles a minute. Aidan would never leave his phone or his backpack like that. "Yes I need to speak to James Wilson right away...I don't care if he's in surgery with a patient. I'm his wife. Tell him its and emergency." The person on the other end of the phone told me to hold. In the mean time, I plugged Aidan's phone in to see who the last person he called was. It lit up and I went to his call log. The last person he called was Cole and that was Thursday night. Then I noticed he had some messages.

"Jenn whats wrong?" I heard James ask over the phone.

"I think something has happened to Aidan. He never went to Cole's last night and I found his phone and backpack out by the gate all ripped and beat up."

"What?! Jenn I'm on my way home. Call the police." He hung up and I went to check the messages. There were a lot from Cole asking where he was and if he was still coming over. But the very first one is what shocked me. When I read it, I fell down on the floor crying. A little while later James came through the door. He picked me up off the ground and asked what happened. I showed him Aidan's phone and all the screen said was "NO COPS".

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I heard the guy get up from the table and walk into the other room. I raised my blindfold up to look around. Now I know that it is daytime. I noticed I was in a kitchen, a kitchen with a back door. I looked through a window and saw other houses. I knew if I was going to escape, this would be the time to do it. I waited and listened. It sounded like the man was having a conversation with the person at the door. Must be a neighbor. I pulled the blindfold off and untied my body from the chair. Then I untied my feet and started for the door.

I slowly opened the door and ran outside into the backyard. The yard had a big privacy fence around it with a single gate. I ran over to it and tried to open it but it was locked with a big padlock. I started looking for another way out. I thought about screaming for help but I didn't want the guy to hear me so I decided to do that as a last resort. Suddenly I heard a lawnmower start at the house next door. I stared jumping and waving my hands. I never untied my hands and maybe it was a good thing. Maybe seeing tied hands would get people to react sooner.

I was jumping just high enough to see over the fence and the person was listening to music through headphones and looking the other way. I decided to try to climb over the fence. I got a running start and jumped into the fence. I tried pulling myself over. Unfortunately I'm a soccer player so my feet are the stronger limbs but I was able to hold myself up hoping this would give me a better chance of getting noticed. The guy mowing the lawn started to turn his head towards me. I was getting so happy. I'll finally get out of here. Then I was forcefully pulled down and thrown on the ground. The guy jumped on top of me and I started fighting back. I heard the lawnmower stop and tried screaming for help. I was tightly hand gagged and picked back up and thrown back through the kitchen door. The guy came in and slammed the door shut. TBC
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by akmon45 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Part 4:

I hit the kitchen floor and tried to get up to run. I was almost to the front door when I felt an arm come around my chest and pull me down to the ground. I started screaming for help but the guy’s huge hand went over my mouth effectively hand-gagging me. He took off his shoe with his other hand and pulled off his long tube sock and shoved it in my mouth. He took off his other shoe and sock and tied the sock around my mouth and head to keep the other in my mouth. I could taste his sweat on my taste buds and it made me sick to my stomach. It took so much power to stop from vomiting because I know I would choke if I did.

The guy grabbed an electrical cord and tied my hands behind my back then started dragging me by my ankle to the dark room. He threw me on the bed, untied my hands and then cuffed them in front of me. He grabbed a roll of duct tape and taped my feet and legs together up to my knees. He undid the sock around my head and replaced it with black gorilla tape. He went 15 times around my head. Just when I thought it was over he brought the gorilla tape up to my eyes and wont around 10 times. He finished off by going under my chin and up and around 10 times.

The guy picked me up and stood me up against the pole in the room. I heard the rattle of chains and felt him connect one end to the chain of the handcuffs. I heard more rattling and then my hands were forcefully pulled up over my head. They were pulled up so much that I had to stand on my toes. There was no way to pull my arms down. This is the most uncomfortable I have been since this nightmare started. After the stunt I just pulled I knew I wouldn’t be getting down from here for a while. I started to cry but the tears couldn’t leave my eyes because of the tape. I heard a camera shutter and then the door was slammed shut and locked again.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“James what are we going to do?” I asked while crying.

“Jenn, Aidan is going to be fine. We will find him.”

“How? The kidnapper said 'no cops'.

“I have connections at the police station. We can keep this under the radar for now.”

“Please don’t do anything stupid. I can’t stand the thought of anything happening to Aidan.”

At that moment a message came through on Aidan’s phone from the same blocked number that sent the first message. I opened it. It took a minute to open because there was an attachment. It opened and I became hysterical.

“James please call your friend. It’s terrible. Help our son!” James picked up the phone and saw the picture of Aidan hanging from the ceiling, blindfolded and gagged with the caption “$1 million, 3 days from now and he remains intact.”
My arms are extremely weak. I have no idea how long I have been like this. I just want to go home and see my parents. The guy said if my dad gives him the money and suffers the loss of a child like he has then I get to go home but I have seen many kidnapping movies and the plans always change. I just hope my dad gives him the money. I've never been this scared before. I haven’t been able to sleep at all in this position and I’ve had no choice but to “go” in my already used diaper. Then I heard the door unlock and open. The guy lowered my arms a little bit and then I felt scissors go between the tape and my cheek. The tape around my mouth loosened and then he pealed the tape away and pulled the sock out.

“Not a word. Just open and bite” the guy instructed. I didn’t want to get punished anymore so I kept quiet and took a bite of the bread he held out to me. “Just to let you know kid, you have two more days here and then, if you behave yourself and you’re parents come through with the money, you will go home.”

“Why?” I asked.

“I already told you kid. He didn’t try hard enough to help my son so I’m giving him what he deserves, now sip.” He held a straw up to my mouth and I took a sip of water. “Is there anything that you desperately need before I leave you again? Think wisely. You only get one thing.”

I desperately wanted to ask to be let down or even to have this blindfold taken off but instead I opted to have my diaper changed. I didn’t want to risk any health issues. The guy lowered my arms more and stripped me down to just my black t-shirt. He handed me a wet towel and instructed me to clean myself up. I complied and he put a new diaper on me and put my soccer shorts on me. He raised my hands again but not as extreme as last time. He finished off by replacing the gag and locking me back in the room. He said that I would be here for two more days and that this is happening to me because my dad didn't help his son enough. Did my dad operate on this guy’s son?
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by akmon45 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:31 am

Thanks! I'm glad everyone is enjoying this story. As always I appreciate any feedback (good or bad) and advice! I hope that I can keep producing good stories for you all!

Part 5

Countdown: 2 days

It was a relief to have on a fresh diaper but I wanted to try to make this one last for a bit. Who know when he might be this nice again? I tried to lower my arm again to no avail. Even though my arms aren’t as high as they were before, it’s still tiring having to hold to hold them up like this. I continued to contemplate all of the outcomes from this experience and why this guy is doing this to me.

My dad is one of the best surgeons in California. His specialty is heart surgery. He loves his job and would try his best to save every patient. He mainly deals with “everyday” procedures but occasionally has to do emergency operations. I don’t believe that my dad didn’t try hard enough to save his kid.

It is very difficult to fall asleep in this position. My hands start to feel really cold. I’m assuming that’s from them being in the air and all of the blood is rushing out of my hands. A while goes by and by this point I can’t feel my hands. I decided to try to get the guy’s attention.

“MMMPPPHHHH!” I start to scream into my gag. Nothing. “MMMPPPPHHHH!” I try to scream louder. Still nothing. I start to get a little scared. “MMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!” I try to scream again but this time I’m banging the handcuffs against the pole trying to make as much noise as possible. Finally I hear the locks come undone and the door open.

“What is wrong with you? Are you trying to get punished more?” The guy says.

“Mmmmppphhh” I tried speaking while shaking my hands around.

“Oh s***!” I didn’t think about that” The guy responded to my shaking and lowered my hands. He must have been scared after seeing that my hands were (presumably) ghost white and clod to the touch. “It’s time for lunch anyway.” Thank goodness. I was really starting to get hungry.

The guy lead me back out to the kitchen and sat me down in a chair. He gorilla taped my chest, legs, and stomach to the chair but left my hands cuffed in front of me. He started to pull the tape off of my eyes and I started screaming into the gag. The gorilla tape hurts so much more than the regular duct tape.

“I’m sorry this hurts so much but maybe next time you won’t try to do anything stupid.” The guy said while pulling out his phone. “Smile” he said as he took another picture. “Now daddy better cooperate or else he’s not going to like the outcome. Wait here and don’t try anything.”
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Another message came through on Aidan’s phone. Detective Richardson took the phone from me.

“Good we have a drop location…and something else.” He said. I attempted to take the phone back from him but he advised I might not want to see it. I protested and got the phone back. It was a picture of Aidan taped to a chair but this time I could see his beautiful blue eyes. They looked sunken in and he looked really pale.

“Do you think he is taking care of him?” I asked the detective.

“He most likely will. He needs Aidan alive to get what he wants.”

“Is there a time to make the drop?”

“No, just a location. With your permission, I would like to station another detective there.”

“No. I don’t want to risk anything happening.” Another message came through on Aidan’s phone…
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The guy opened a door and went through it. I could hear him walking down some steps. I’m assuming there is a basement in this house. I looked on the table and saw his phone laying at the opposite end. Reaching my hands out alone wouldn’t allow me to reach it. I needed to get to that phone without the guy hearing me. I tried to quietly scoot the chair over to the phone. After a few minutes I am in reaching distance. I grab the phone and think about what to do. Calling 911 would be the obvious choice in this situation but I don’t want the guy knowing I used his phone and I don’t want to call anyone because that would require me to pull my gag off and that would raise suspicion. I ultimately decide to text my parents.

I noticed my number was the first conversation shown. I wrote rather quickly,

"It’s Aidan. I’m fine but this guy says that dad didn’t try hard enough to save his kid. That’s why this is happening. Idk his name or what he looks like. I’m always blindfolded and when I’m not, he has a ski mask on. I’m so scared. Please help me."

I heard a noise so I quickly hit send and erased the message. I scooted back to my original spot in the kitchen as quickly and as quietly as I could. I heard definitive footsteps coming back upstairs and the guy emerged from the door.

“Good boy. No problems.” He says. I notice him notice that he left his phone upstairs. He walks over to it and goes through it. I’m assuming he was looking for any calls or messages sent. “I even left my phone up here and you didn’t try anything. I’m impressed.” He set a sandwich and some juice down in front of me and pulled my gag off. I tried as hard as I could to not cry out in pain. I spit the sock out and start eating.

I finish eating but instead of un-taping me from the chair, he drags it (and me) back to the black room.

“Tomorrow I’ll tell your parents when to drop the money. If all goes well, You’ll be back home in no time.”

“What happens if they don’t get the money in time?” I ask.

“I wouldn’t think about that kid. But if it does happen to go down like that, then let’s just say you better grow gills.”

My heart started to beat out of my chest and I got very nervous. The guy un-cuffed one of my hands and pulled the other end of the cuffs don below the seat and cuffed it to the leg of the chair. He got a second pair of handcuffs and did the same to the other hand. This made it so my arms were at my side and that I couldn’t pull my arms up. Then he took some duct tape and taped my upper body to the chair. He covered every inch in the sticky tape. His torment didn’t stop there. He did that to my entire body making me look like a mummy who was sitting in a chair.

“Why are you doing this to me? I haven’t done anything else bad.” I asked.

“I figured you would find this position more comfortable than standing but if you really want to stand for a couple more hours, be my guest.”

“No this is fine but why so much tape?”

“Well I want to make sure you can’t escape and I don’t want you falling out of the chair. Speaking of that. I can’t have you moving the chair all around.” He replied and then started to drag the chair towards the pole. “You might be spending a lot of time here. I hope you haven’t filled your diaper.”

He took some more tape and re-mummified me and the chair to the pole. The only part of me or the chair that I could move was my head. To finish off he put a sock in my mouth and taped it shut going around my head only a couple of times.

“There. I’ll even let you see for a while. Oh and because you tried to get to my phone, you won’t eat until tomorrow. Yea I could hear the chair scraping against the floor. I’ll be in every couple of hours to give you some water.” With that, the guy turned off the light and locked the door. I was left to my fear and thoughts again.

“What does he mean I should grow gills? Is he going to drown me somehow? I hope my message got through and they can find out who this guy is and rescue me.” I thought to myself.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by akmon45 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:23 pm

Part 6:

“Do you think Aidan really sent this message?” I asked Detective Richardson.

“I believe he did. This guy would not want us to know this information. I could possibly lead us to who he is.” The detective replied. “Mr. Wilson, you’re a surgeon correct?”

“Yes I am” James replied.

“I know this may bring up disappointing memories but I have to ask; how many children have you lost in surgery?

“Only a handful.”

“I need you to go to the hospital and get the files of those cases. The kidnapper’s name could be in one of those files.” At that moment the house phone started ringing.

“It’s Cole’s house.” I told everyone. “Should I answer?”

“Isn’t Cole Aidan’s best friend?” The detective asked. I shook my head yes and he instructed me to answer the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hi Mrs. Wilson. It’s Cole. Is Aidan home?”

My heart sank and I looked to the detective for a response. “Ask him and his parents to come over. I feel they should know what’s going on” he whispered.

“Um no he’s not home right now.” I replied trying to fight back tears. “Cole can I talk to your mother please?” I hear him hand the phone over.

“Jenn? Is everything O.K? Cole said you sound a little upset.”

“Martha can you and Cole please come over here? There’s something I need to talk to you about and I feel better about doing it in person.”

“Sure. Cole and I will be there in a little bit.” Martha replied. I waited on the couch for them to come over dreading the thought of having to tell what is basically Aidan’s second family what happened to him is basically. I heard the doorbell ring.

“Jenn what is going on?” Martha asks.

“Aidan’s been kidnapped. That’s why he never showed up at your house yesterday.” I replied breaking out into tears. I felt Martha’s arm come around me and I start crying into her shoulder.

“This is Detective Richardson. He is helping us with this.” James told them.

“It’s nice to meet you. Now it’s my understanding that Aidan was supposed to come over to your house Friday night.”

“Yes. He was supposed to come over after he did his homework.” Cole replied.

“What did you do when he never showed?”

“I just assumed he fell asleep or something and didn’t twice about it. Is he going to be O.K?”

“I believe so as long as we follow the kidnapper’s instructions. But in the meantime Mr. Wilson go get those files and then the money and try not to make a scene. We would like this to stay quiet.”

Not being able to move is making my body very stiff. I occasionally move my head around to keep some blood moving. It is getting extremely warm under all this tape. I can’t help but think about the message I sent and being terrified of the guy finding out that I sent it. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of locks unlatching.

“Don’t even think about speaking.” The guy cut slits in the tape around my mouth to undo my gag. HE cut my cheek a little bit. “Oh s***! Here this will help.” He took some of the water and splashed it on my cut then took a piece of duct tape and covered it. He then held the straw up to my mouth and I drank all of the water in a matter of seconds.

“I wanted to give you little update.” The guy said. “Right now it is Sunday night. If everything goes the way it should, you will be back home Tuesday afternoon.”

“Can I please have something to eat?” I ask.

“What did I say?” The guy replied. He got up and pulled out the compression shorts I had on yesterday.

“No wait I’m sormmmmpppphhh” I tried apologizing before the shorts were stuffed in my mouth. “MMPPPPPHHHH!!!!!” I start screaming while trying to push the shorts out of my mouth. The guy picks up a roll of gorilla tape and tapes my mouth shut going around my head so many times that I lost count. He then proceeds to blindfold me the same way. To make matter worse he taped my head to the pole. No I couldn’t move at all. “MMMPPPHHHHH” I try yelling.

I hear him walk out of the room for a couple of minutes and then he comes backs in. I was wondering what he was doing and then I heard a camera shutter again. Without any warning the guy dumped a bucket of freezing cold water on my head. That was kind of a relief…to my head. It really didn’t affect the rest of my body as I was covered in layers of tape. A few minutes later I heard a message come through to his phone.

“Hmm it seems mommy and daddy want to talk to you. Why don’t we give them a call?” The guy said. He hit dial and put the phone up to my (tape encased) ear.

“Aidan? Are you there? Are you O.K?” I heard my mom.

“MMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!!” was all I was able to say.

“No! I wanted to hear his voi…” was all I heard my mom say before the phone shut off.

“That’s all for now. Well good night. We have one last big day together." the guy said before he closed the door and turned the locks again.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by akmon45 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:02 am

Part 7:

Countdown: 1 Day

I was abruptly woken up by another cold blast of water.

“Wakey wakey! Just so you know tonight I’m going to tell them what time to drop the money off tomorrow and then where they can find you” the guy said. “If you act up anymore then I will extend your stay.”

I decided it was in my best interest to be good. I don’t want to stay here any longer than I have to especially with another full diaper.

“You have been warned. You get to eat but its only two slices of bread. No talking at all unless I ask you a question. Do you understand?”

“Mph” I replied. The guy took off my very tight gag and I winced in pain. I spit out the shorts and was about to ask for some water but I caught myself. I opened my mouth and the guy put a slice of bread in it. Then he let go causing me to almost drop the bread.

“I’m only going to hand you the bread. The rest is up to you. If you let it fall on the floor then I guess you don’t eat it.”

I took extra caution to make sure I had the bread securely in my mouth when he handed me the other slice. I desperately needed some water but I didn’t want to be punished again. I started to breathe a little heavier to help indicate that I wanted water. The guy didn’t catch the hint and replaced the gag. Then I felt the tape holding me (and the chair) against the pole loosen. Then I felt the terrible sting of the tape being ripped from my skin as the guy detached me from the chair. He left me gagged and blindfolded. Finally he uncuffed me and went to stand me up.

I fell right back into the chair. From sitting like I was and not being able to move, I lost a lot of feeling in my body. The guy stood me up again and told me to take it slow. It took a little bit of stretching and walking but I finally regained most of the feeling in my legs.

“Can you stand by yourself?” The guy asked me. I shook my head yes. “Good. Stay right there and don’t move.” I did as I was told even though my hands were free but I knew there was very little chance of utilizing that for anything useful. A few minutes later he came back. “Take your shirt off and replace it with this one.” He threw a shirt at my face but I couldn’t see it so it hit me and fell to the ground. I took my shirt off and then crouched down to find the new one.

I found the new shirt on the floor and it felt warm to the touch. I guess he just pulled it out of the dryer. I recognize the feel of it. This is my soccer shirt. If he wanted me clean then why is he leaving me in this dirty diaper? I pulled the shirt over me and then pointed to my diaper.

“Oh no. You have to sit in that. Today is out last day together. It’s time to really make you regret all the bad stuff you have done.”

He guided me over to the bud and suddenly pushed me on to it. I went down so hard that I hit my head on one of the bars. As much as I wanted to start fighting back I thought about what he said about staying longer. Instead I let him cuff me to the bed spread-eagle style again. At least I was in a bed and might be able to get some sleep. The faster tomorrow comes the better.

“Are you nice and warm and cozy?” The guy asked me.

I replied with a “mmpphh” and he left the room and locked the door.
____________________________________________________________________________________
“Mrs. Wilson is Aidan O.K?” Cole asked.

“All I wanted was to hear his voice but it sounded like he had his mouth taped shut again.” I replied.

“Unfortunately he must be using a signal blocker because I can’t get a location of the phone” Detective Richardson said. “How long is Mr. Wilson going to be? We need those files.”

“He will be back soon.” I said. “If this file search doesn’t come through I hope this guy honors the agreement.”

“Statistically speaking, most children are returned after the ransom is paid but it tends to be much later after the kidnapper receives the money so they have time to flee. It’s a good sign that Aidan hasn’t seen his face. That increases the odds of getting him back.”

At that moment James walked through the door holding a stack of files and a bag filled with $1,000,000.

“These are all of the files on heart surgeries I’ve performed and have lost the child” James says.

“I would like to have some units go to these addresses and do a search. I know you might find this risky for Aidan but it’s our best shot right now.”

“Jenn I think you should comply with this idea. They might find Aidan” Martha advised.

“Hun I’m willing to go along with it” James says.

“O.K. but if anything happens to my boy I will forever hold you responsible Detective.”

“Understood. I will call it in now. I will arrange tactical searches. No warrant required if we have just cause to search the property.”

__________________________________________________________________________________
A few hours later the guy comes back into the room to give me some water. I drink the whole cup and he asks, “Do you want some more?” I nod my head yes and he leaves the room again. A few minutes later I hear him come back room and then I feel ice cold water being poured on my body. I start freaking out and shivering. I feel air start to flow through the room and then the hum of a fan. I start to feel even colder as the air hits me. I can tell he has the fan set to oscillate.

“I’ll be back in a little while. Try not to get too hot.” I am shivering so much. I can’t sit still. Why is he torturing me like this? I hear the door open again. “Oops I forgot one last thing.” I feel the tape that is over my ears being cut and something being put in my ears. Ear plugs maybe? Is he trying to make it so I can’t hear either? These things aren’t helping that much. I can still hear the humming of the fan. He replaces the tape over my ears keeping the plugs in. Then he tapes what sounds like a plastic bag to my chest. I’m really confused.

I get another round of cold water and then I feel ice cubes shoved down my shirt. I am literally freezing and can’t take too much more of this. Finally the guy leaves the room. A few minutes later my ear plugs say “Play”. I get really confused. Suddenly a white static noise starts playing in my ears at the highest volume setting. They aren’t ear plugs. They’re ear buds for an IPod. The IPod must be in the plastic bag on my chest so it doesn’t get wet. This sound isn’t too bad to deal with. If this is the “last thing” then this will be simple.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

About an hour after the sketch artist leaves I get a phone call with a name and address.

“Mr. Brookes just became our prime suspect. He has changed his name to ‘Christopher Walker’. We have an address and I’m sending officers over there now. Just in case it ends up being a dud, Mr. Wilson will still make the drop. I will go with him and keep an eye on the drop sight for when the guy comes to pick it up.”

____________________________________________________________________________________

The guy walked me outside. It is pretty sunny out and being in the dark really makes my eyes react weirdly to the sun. The guy walks me over to one of those U-Haul trailers that hook to a pick-up truck and that people use when they’re moving and opens the door to it. The only thing I see is a chair that is bolted down to the floor. I am instructed to get in the truck and the guy follows. I look around and I see a hole that looks like it was drilled out.

“Sit down and don’t say a word” the guy said as he took the handcuffs off. I did as I was told and sat down in the chair. The guy used black gorilla tape to completely tape my arms (from the elbow to the wrist) to the chair’s arms and did the same to my legs. Then he taped my chest and thighs to that chair. I couldn’t move at all. Next he stuck one of his socks in my mouth and taped it in. He finished the job with tape over my eyes.

“Now when I said ‘no cops’ I meant it. It seems mommy and daddy sent a detective to watch the drop sight and I ended up getting followed. I managed to lose the guy but now since I have the money, I don’t need you anymore. I was going to leave you like this but now your parents have to feel pain for what they have done. There still is some hope though. I left them a riddle to come find you.” Then the guy read me the message he sent my parents.

“I don’t appreciate being followed by the police. I was very clear when I said ‘no cops’ now you have to find Aidan and I would be quick about it. I have Aidan locked up so he won’t MOVE. Better hurry. I don’t think humans can grow gills.”

My heart began to beat extremely fast and I started to cry. “MMMMMPPPPHHHH” I tried pleading while shaking my head “no”.

“Sorry kid but your parents did this” He said as he walked away. I was trying so hard to get out of this chair. I heard the door close and the sound of a lock clicking. Then I heard the sound of tape ripping repeatedly. After that I heard the sound of footsteps on the top of the trailer then a minute later they stopped. I think I am alone now. I think the guy just wants me to suffer from a heat stroke in here. But what does he mean by humans can’t grow gills? At that moment I felt a stream of water hit my head and it wasn’t stopping. I began to panic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

After the drop and following the guy I decided to call Mr. and Mrs. Wilson to let them know what happened.

Mr. Wilson answered the phone and sounded panicked. He read me the message that they got. I told him to forward me the message. A couple seconds later the message can through and I analyzed it. “What could he mean?” I thought to myself. I decided to drive around the neighborhood a little bit to find this guy’s car or a clue that could help me figure this message out. Why would he capitalized the word move?

About 20 minutes later I turned down a street and saw the guy’s car pull out of a driveway and go to the other end. I started to speed up and got to where his car pulled out and noticed a moving trailer. That’s it! I called in for back up to help me here and to try to catch his car. I pulled over and ran to the back of the trailer. The creases where the door and the sides of the trailer meet were all taped up but I saw a tiny trickle of water coming out from under a part of the tape.

I started banging on the door and calling Aidan’s name. There was a lock on the hitch. I looked around for something to break the lock with and found a big rock. I started banging the rock against the lock but it wouldn’t budge. I decided to run back to my car and grab my gun. On the way I trip on a hose. I noticed the hose goes on top of the trailer and is probably putting water in there. I pull the hose out and continue for my gun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I was panicking so much that I kept losing my breath and had to stop a couple of times. This guy was trying to drown me in here. A couple more minutes of thrashing and I could feel the water get up to waist. My only hope at this point is if my parents solve the riddle and can find me in the next few minutes. I keep trying to break my bonds to no avail. A few more minutes goes by and the water is up to my neck. Then it reaches my tape covered mouth.

I start to hear banging on the door and my name being called. My mouth is underwater so I can’t even grunt loud enough. Then I hear a banging at the bottom of the door. That stops quickly and I start to lose hope. The water is almost to my nose. If that happens, I don’t have a lot of time left. Another minute goes by and the water gets to just under my eyes and then it stops. I try to hold my breath as long as I can. Suddenly I hear a loud noise, almost like a gun shot, outside of the trailer.

The lock finally comes undone and I thrust open the door. All of the water comes rushing out and I can hear Aidan coughing. I run over to him and take the tape off of his mouth. He continues coughing while I release him from the chair. He falls to his knees while coughing so hard almost to the point of vomiting.

“Aidan my name is Detective Richardson. Your mom and dad sent me. Can you stand up?” I ask him. Before he says a word he gets up and hugs me while crying into my shoulder. I pick him up and carry him outside as my back up arrives. Standard protocol says that with a possible kidnap victim recovery an ambulance must come as well. I took Aidan over to the ambulance and laid him on a gurney.

“Where are my parents? I want to see them.” He says to me.

“I will call them on the way to the hospital. They will meet us there. I promise.” I get up to get a status report on Donald Brookes’ location but Aidan grabs my arm.

“Please don’t leave me!”

“I’m not going anywhere.” I tell him. Then he tugs my arm again gestures me to lean down. He whispers in my ear about the diaper he has been wearing for a couple of days. I look to one of the paramedics and say, “Get us to the hospital.”
__________________________________________________________________________________

We got to the hospital and I was immediately taken to one of the main rooms upstairs. My parents were already there. I gave them a hug just as a police officer came in with the doctor. The doctor instructed me to get into bed and stay covered for a while. I was asked to tell them everything this guy, apparently named Donald Brookes, did to me. As I was explain everything I started to cry. It was as if I was reliving the nightmare.

After all the details were out of the way the doctor told my parents that because of the constant buckets of ice water and the fan and the cold water in the trailer, I was suffering from an acute case of hypothermia. I was also extremely dehydrated and malnutrition. Then he said that there were no signs of infection from the diaper and that he was surprised because of how long I had to sit in it. They wanted to keep me in the hospital for a few days. I had to get tests done to see if there was any water in my lungs. Thankfully I was able to hold my breath long enough that there wasn’t.

My mom wouldn’t leave my side. I had to convince her to stay out while I went to the bathroom. I came back out and she hugged me. I got back in my bed and my dad back with a change of clothes. I started freaking out because he brought my other soccer uniform and both sets looked identical. He took it away and handed me a plain white t-shirt and some pajama pants.

Later that night Detective Richardson came up to see me. He asked how I was and gave me a hug. I explained I was doing better and the doctors think they can take my IV out tomorrow because I’m not dehydrated anymore. He said he was happy for me. I asked if they caught the guy. His demeanor immediately changed.

“We found his car wrecked in a ditch but he wasn’t there and the money was gone.”

My heart sank.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic