PeterPan : The 12 Trials of Harrison (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

PeterPan : The 12 Trials of Harrison (ff/m)

Post by Soraka »

by PeterPan » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi there. Might as well get down to the basics. :) My name is Harrison. I'm currently 18, although it was during a summer when I was 16 when this story happened. I have copper-colored hair and blue eyes, and I'm...short. Like, really short. And look more like I'm 10 than 20. See, I had a type of growth hormone deficiency during a period of years when my mom was going through a divorce and a hard financial time. Because of that, we didn't have the time or the means for me to get treated during the early puberty years. By the time that option was available, even though treatment might have helped some, I was already pretty old and didn't really want to pursue that direction.

So yep, I'm an eighteen-year-old who looks like he belongs in an elementary school. But I'm pretty cool with it now. Not so much when I was sixteen, though. I looked pretty much the same back then as I do now, but I was a lot more insecure about it. And it became a major point when my adventures with playing tie up games began!

My mom and I moved into this apartment complex when I was around 12, when we were still going on hard times. Things are better now, but we're still in the same small apartment we started in. Most of the people in the complex were unfriendly, but luckily for me there was a pair of brothers around my age on the floor below that I could spend time with (they'll be introduced when they become important to the tale later).

My neighborhood, on the other hand, had a lot of families with kids. It included a few blocks of area with a smattering of apartments and small houses alike. I spent some time at other people's houses, but no one else is important to the story except one family. This was the family that lived on the corner of our block, a few houses down from the complex. Along with a younger brother named Connor, around 9 or 10 during this summer, there were twin girls my age who lived there: Keesha and Valerie.

Although they were twins, they certainly didn't look alike. Keesha had curly blonde hair that she usually wore to the shoulders, with green eyes, while Valerie had straight brown/black hair and brown eyes. They were both beautiful, but Keesha developed a round, cute sort of face while Valerie had a pointed, supermodel-type look. Despite their differences, they were both tall and well-endowed, and were top members on the school's cheerleading team. (Valerie actually got to be cheer captain her senior year.)

Anyway, that's plenty of introduction, so I'll start my retelling now. :)

The summer break had just started, and I was beginning to feel the effects of wanting to relax but having nothing to do. My other friends had already gone to their various summer camps and whatnot, so I'd have to entertain myself. I spent the warm days mostly biking around the neighborhood. (My bike was a pale, scratched blue. It had originally been a boy's Spiderman bike that I had spent a lot of time scraping the decals off of.) I was about to head out on a late Friday afternoon when my mom caught my wrist before I could leave.

"Could you just pop in down at Sydney's?" my mom asked. Sydney was Keesha and Valerie's mother and an acquaintance of my mom.

"Uh...sure, why?" I asked.

"She called about an hour ago to chat. Turns out that she and her husband's business is going to be taking them out of town every weekend this summer. She's recently been catching the twins up to no good, and she's nervous about leaving them at home. I told her you'd go check on them."

"Mom, I hardly know them."

"I know, but I already promised you'd check."

I sighed as I strapped on my helmet and headed out the door. It would certainly be awkward, but I knew that things would turn out worse if I didn't do as my mom said.

Or, rather, I thought they'd turn out worse. Turns out that I was very, very wrong.

I decided to get the visit over with and quickly biked down to their house. It was a pretty large lot compared to the other buildings in the area, with plenty of trees in the yard. I hesitantly walked my bike up to the door and rang the bell, trying to figure out what I was going to say.

It was Keesha who answered the door. Even though she had that round, cherubic look about her, she's always been the more fiery of the two. When she opened the door, she was wearing a tank top and jeans, and she gave me the most dismissive look I had ever seen. "What d'you want, kid?"

I tried to look mature, but, as was my habit, as I got nervous I swallowed and looked at my shoes, which didn't help too much. When it came to my own green T-shirt and jeans, I had been able to find clothes that weren't too childish, but with my mom's small budget we'd just had to get the sneakers that could fit me. These were bright red and blue, and had those lights that blinked when you walked, which thankfully had stopped working long before now. "I, uh...It's Harrison. You know, from your class?"

She looked me over. She was probably about to remark that she were to high school, not kindergarten, when a faint recognition went off in her eyes. "Oh yeah, you're that short guy who was in my...math class, I think?"

"History." I pulled my gaze up and cleared my throat, trying to make it sound deeper. "Hey, uh, I know this is going to sound weird, but your mom wanted me to just...come over and see how things were going."

"Huh? You mean...?" Suddenly her face became fiercer. "Seriously? We do one little thing wrong and she's having us checked up on? Oh hell no!" Luckily her anger didn't seem to be aimed at me, but at her mother. "Well you'd better come in and make sure we aren't praying to Satan or anything, huh?" She moved out of the doorway and gestured for me to come inside.

It was a very cozy house: a lot of the space was filled with knick-knacks and such. Keesha led me around through the kitchen and into a living room, where Valerie was sitting in a T-shirt and shorts on their fluffed couch in front of the paused movie that I had apparently interrupted.

Valerie gave me a much sweeter look than her sister had when I came in. "Oh, hi there. Are you playing with Connor today?"

Before I could say a word, Keesha jumped in. "He's Harrison, from high school. Says Mom told him to come check on us."

Valerie's look darkened as well. "I didn't think she'd have the guts to do something like that."

"Me neither, but I've thought of something that might make it all worthwhile. Here," Keesha said, gesturing to me. "Sit down for just a second. I've got to talk about something with my sister."

Nervously I perched on the overstuffed cushions as Valerie and Keesha retreated to the kitchen in a hush of whispers. I looked around, trying to find something to distract myself while I waited. My eyes moved to the TV. Apparently they had been watching a blockbuster superhero movie, and they had just happened to pause during a scene in which one of the main characters was tied up.

For some reason, I was fixated on that image, and I almost forgot where I was. There was part of me that was instantly repulsed by the idea of being tied up and stripped of all free will, especially since I already felt like I was patronized enough in my normal life. But, perhaps for the same reason, I suddenly felt a jolt of pleasure at the prospect, the idea that being "owned" and punished by someone would feel good, like I was useful in that small way. It was very disconcerting having those feelings for one of the first times in my life, and the events afterward would solidify them in my mind.

Suddenly something slammed into my back and tossed me to the ground, knocking the wind right out of me. When I had managed to get air back into my lungs, I noticed a pressure cinching into around my wrists. I tried to twist them away, but they were firmly pinned behind my back by whoever was sitting on me. A moment later, Valerie came into my view.

"Congrats, sweetie. You get to have an adventure today," she laughed.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" I yelled, wiggling.

Valerie tapped her chin. "Hmmmm...how about...no." She leaned down and looked right into my eyes. "See, here's the thing. My sister and I have been playing the whole tie up game with our younger brother for a while now. He's always been an easy target for our pranks. Unfortunately he finally got brave enough to rat out on us to our mother. She threw a fit. And she also apparently arranged to have us spied upon."

"I have no idea--"

"Of course you don't, but it doesn't matter." Valerie laughed again. "See, you and Connor are about the same size...and you came at the right time, in the right place. I think fate was handing me and my sister a new toy to replace the one we lost."

"Now come on," she said, lightly tapping my nose. "Let's get you all trussed up."
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by PeterPan » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:19 am

I might have screamed after Valerie said that, but as soon as I opened my mouth, a hand came around and shoved something spongey and soft inside. Before I knew it, a bandana had been tied around my mouth, sealing the sock inside. I mmmmphed as loudly as I could, but to no avail.

"Aw, listen how cute he sounds now," the voice behind me crooned. I arched my neck up and could barely see the edge of Keesha's curly hair. Without another word, she continued tying me up while Valerie left the room for the kitchen again. I would have struggled with all my might, but Keesha's weight alone made it completely worthless. She slid down to my legs and began wrapping rope around them as well, then moved up and did my knees. It was at this point that I could hear Valerie talking on the phone in the other room.

"Hi, is this Harrison's mom? Yeah...yes, he did just come by. Well, he wanted me to let you know that he plans on hanging out with us for a little while and won't be back for a few hours. Uh-huh...uh-huh...thanks, bye!"

During all of this I was moaning as loudly as I could, to no avail. Valerie returned just as Keesha was finishing up the cords to tie my wrists and ankles together. With a yank, she cinched them shut, causing me to yelp as my arms and legs were dragged together behind my back.

Valerie knelt in front of me once more. "Now don't be angry, little guy. You're lucky enough to get to be our plaything for the day. There are a lot of guys who would like to be in your shoes, Harrison, even if it meant looking as...petite as you do."

I only glared up at her as an answer.

She gave me a cute little pout and poked my chin. "We can't be having that kind of look, now can we...Harry?"

My disgust at the nickname must have been in my eyes, because she laughed and said, "What, haven't you been called that before?"

I had, and it was always just before being talked down to. I think I tried to get people to call me "Harrison" because it made me sound older. "Harry" made me feel like the kid I looked like.

Valerie just grinned. "Well, I like the name 'Harry.' I think we should call you that from now on, don't you?"

When I didn't respond, she reached behind me and began poking me in the side. "Well?"

I wouldn't say that I'm especially ticklish, but I certainly had my spots. I twitched as she poked me, so she dug her fingers into that spot, tickling me mercilessly. I began to arch and twist frantically under Keesha's weight, but not for long, because she quickly got off me and attacked my feet. My intense giggles could barely be heard through the gag, and I thrashed as much as the hogtie would let me, trying to get away. And throughout all of this, Valerie kept goading me on in her cutesy voice. "Well, don't you like 'Harry'? Hm?"

After what must have been only a couple of minutes of tickling, though I would have sworn the night had already passed, Valerie leaned down to my face, undid my gag, and said, "We'll stop if you ask us nicely to only call you 'Harry' from now on."

I spit out the sock and growled, "Yeah right."

"Suit yourself." She reached around to begin the tickle torture once again.

"No, wait!" I yelled, desperate. As she looked expectantly at me, I lowered my eyes and pleaded, "Please stop. Please call me Harry."

"That's more like it," Valerie said with a smile. "See how much more fun it is when you cooperate with us, Harry?"

I didn't reply, but she didn't seem to mind. "Now, we were watching a movie when you came over. Do let us have the opportunity to finish it."

Keesha laughed. "And I have the best idea of what he can do in the meantime!"

Soon I found myself at the foot of the couch with my back to the television, re-gagged listening disheartened as the superhero flick finished. Valerie and Keesha were on the couch, resting their feet on top of me like a footstool. They barely even acknowledged my existence or my service to them, save for occasionally poking me in the ribs with their toes and watching me squirm. They didn't even let me watch the movie with them.

I was mostly scared and annoyed at this point...and yet there was still that idea in the back of my mind that I enjoyed being like this. I couldn't shake it, no matter how hard I tried. And trust me, I had a lot of time to try.

Just before the end of the movie, I heard the front door open and close, and my heart started beating like a drum. Had their mother come home early? Was someone going to see me and laugh at me in this predicament? The answer to the second question was yes, but not in the way I expected.

I was turned facing away from the door into the living room, so I couldn't see who had entered, but I heard the thump of something hitting the floor, and I imagined that the person had dropped whatever they were holding, open-mouthed in shock. After a few moments, I heard a boy's voice say, "I thought you weren't doing that anymore."

I groaned internally. Even though I had only seen him in passing a couple of times, I knew this had to be their younger brother, Connor.

"No," said Keesha haughtily, "we told Mom we weren't going to do it to you anymore. But we had to find a suitable replacement. Meet Harry." She dragged me with her foot until I had spun around and was facing the boy.

Connor was about my size, if not a little taller, with the same curly blonde hair as his sister and freckles across his face. For a few moments I thought he was going to either panic out of fear of his sisters or whine about telling their mom again, but eventually a look of disinterest found its way into his features. "As long as it's not me," he said casually. "Where'd Mom and Dad go."

I was furious at this punk for not even trying to stick up for me, but I didn't have much time to mull it over. "They had to go out on business and won't be home until Sunday. Dinner's whatever you can find in the fridge," Valerie explained, and then added, sweetly, "Don't tell anyone about this, or you know what will happen."

"Duh," he said, looking slightly fearful again. He turned to leave.

"Oh, one more thing," Valerie added. "Go and get you-know-what from your room. We'll need it for him."

"Whatever," Connor replied, jogging up the stairs.

I was curious/mortified to find out what this "you-know-what" was, but I didn't get the chance. Before Connor returned, Keesha tied another bandana around my head, cutting off my vision. I grumbled in protest, but I'm not even sure she heard me through the gag. Soon I heard Connor's footsteps and something jingle as he handed it to Valerie, then his steps receding once again.

I was growing tired of being a human footstool, but the girls apparently weren't tired of my service, because they popped another movie into the TV and rested their legs upon me once again. This time I couldn't have seen the movie even if I had been facing the right way, and I had the added bonus of having no warning with their tickling feet would jab me. My limbs were starting to ache from the continued position, and I was hoping that this craziness would be over soon.

As soon as the second movie was over, my blindfold was removed, and several pictures were taken (I never got to see them, as they never had to be used, but I'm guessing they were for blackmail). Then Keesha and Valerie leaned over my hogtied form, both of them grinning.

"Wasn't that fun, Harry?" Valerie said. "I think we're all going to become good friends, the three of us."

I had managed to work the sock out of my mouth by this point, so I replied. "Cut the dramatics and just let me go will you?"

They both sat down next to me. "But the dramatics are the best part!" Keesha shot back.

"Indeed," her sister replied. "Now, remember when you begged us to call you by your cute little name, Harry?"

I didn't reply. Keesha started tickling my feet. I frantically yelped "Yes!"

"Good boy. Now, you're going to do the same thing again, only this time you're going to ask to be our little toy for the summer."

"Yeah right," I spat back. "Torture me all you like."

"Oh no, that's not necessary," Valerie replied. "See, despite how angry you look at us now, it's quite obvious what you're really feeling." Without warning she patted my crotch, where my pleasure was clearly visible. I turned beet red with embarrassment. "That's all right, it's okay," she giggled. "We'll help you have fun. All you have to do is ask. Then again, if you don't...." She gently grabbed the waistband of my jeans and began to pull downward.

I panicked right there and then, beginning to thrash again, "No no, don't! I'll be your toy, whatever you want."

"What was that, sweetie," Valerie said, grinning slyly.

I sighed. "Please make me your toy for the summer," I grumbled.

"Didn't quite hear you."

"MAKE ME YOUR TOY!" I shouted desperately.

"Good choice, kid," Keesha replied. "We'll do our best."

With that, Valerie yanked down, exposing my white boxer briefs. I turned an even deeper shade of crimson, and the girls just giggled at me and the tent I had pitched. "Look at him," Valerie said happily, "wearing grown up undies and everything. We'll see about that." After snapping one more picture, they pulled my pants back up, and Keesha thankfully began to untie the ropes.

Valerie made sure she had my attention before she spoke. "All right then, Harry. You're our toy now. You're going to go back home for now, but you're going to come back every weekend of the summer and stay here with us. You're not going to tell anyone else about this, but you will convince your parents to let you stay. And we'll all have a good time together."

She didn't threaten, or even hint at a threat. We both knew that she had enough collateral to blackmail me into doing whatever she wanted, but she was treating the whole event as if I really wanted to be her plaything. And, somehow, in a way that I didn't understand, in a way that she somehow understood, I did.

Keesha finished untying me and stood me up, rustling my hair like a child's. Normally I would have reacted angrily at this, but by now I was quiet and resolved, just wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. I saw something in Valerie's hand, but I didn't get a good look at it before she put the metal-linked necklace around my neck and tucked it into my shirt. "Connor used to wear that, but now it's yours. Don't take it off, or we'll know," she added, waving a finger.

Five minutes later, I was out on the street, walking my bike towards home. My mind was frenetic, trying to figure out what had just happened, what was going to happen, and whether or not I was going to enjoy it or be horrified by it. I hardly even considered getting out of my situation: they had plenty to threaten me with, and somehow...somehow I wanted to see what would happen if I submitted to them, even if it was embarrassing and involved being trussed up like a chicken.

That was just the sparks of a beginning that led to me actively looking forward to being humiliated by these two sisters. It was a long journey ahead.

Just before I made it back to my house, I pulled on the chain around my neck to see what Valerie had given me. I immediately noticed a small padlock holding the links together. No doubt the twins had the key. Then I saw the objects at the bottom of the necklace: a barcode, like one you would find at the local store, and a dogtag with Keesha and Valerie's names, phone numbers, and address engraved on it, along with this message:

"Valuable property. Please return to owners as soon as possible."

Well, that's my first experience. Let me know what you think. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic