Tish : 02 - Entanglements (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tish : 02 - Entanglements (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tish's stories
Entanglements
Story index at the bottom

By Tish

Friday January 28th 2000 03:14:21

One day after school I came home to find a note to call Rhonda next door. When I did, she said that she had to go into work for a safety meeting that will last until the evening. Don was gone for the day and not due back until the next day. I said sure and came right over. I had on jeans, a cotton pull over, and my favorite shoes, which were my heeled granny boots. I brought along my homework.

Tony was upstairs doing his homework and Nate was watching TV. Rhonda gave me the office number in case anything happened. So I said goodbye to her, and then sat down on the floor next to Nate and cracked open a schoolbook.

After the cartoons ended, Nate left the room and came back a little while later carrying a big balled up net. He dropped it in the middle of the floor and proceeded to try to untangle it. The net looked huge. I asked him what the net was for and he said it was his dad's, a fishing net he picked up from a garage sale. Nate was planning on taking it in for 'Show and Tell' but wanted to get it untangled before he took it in.

I went back to my studying for a while and occasionaly watched Nate, he was having a heck of a time straightening the net out. So, like the helpfull, gullible goof that I am, I offered to help. He had me take one end and stretch it out, which I did. This helped him pull out some of the tangles. After a while we were making some headway. I bet the net was close to 20 feet long on each side. About ten minutes later we had it untangled, and now Nate wanted to fold it up. He had me take one side and him the other. We took each corner and folded it together, but the middle wouldn't line up, so I set my end down and walked over to the middle and knelt down to line it up.

I think Nate had an idea flash in his head. I saw him unfold his end and didn't think much of it until I saw him throw it up in the air. It came down right over me. I yelped and moved back, which caused me to catch my leg and trip. Since I was kneeling I didn't fall far. He ran to my end and threw my end over me, at the same time yelling for Tony to get down stairs and bring the stuff. I knew I was in trouble then. You figure nets aren't that hard to get out of, well I say different, they are very clingy and bundle up real quick. This was an old net, so it didn't have the slick feeling that new nets have.

Yes, I have checked.

Tony runs down to us carrying the bag of stuff, and I knew it was over for me. Tony was amazed to see me wrapped up in the old net, and he was happy to help Nate out. They sat me up and fiddled with the net until they found an opening and got my legs out, which they crossed and tied with a strand of rope. Then they worked on getting the rest of it off me, which took a while.

Tony had me lay down on my tummy as Nate drug the net away and outside. Tony bound my arms behind my back. I wasn't mad and didn't mind the tie. It was simple and comfortable. I told them that they could leave me tied, but had to release me when they were done with homework because I had my own to do. They agreed.

Tony went upstairs to get his homework and Nate started fishing through the bag, which wasn't good for me. I asked him what he was looking for when he pulled it out, a roll of athletic tape. He grabbed a hanky and balled it up and told me to open my mouth. I said no and then closed it. I heard him rip off a piece of tape and he asked me again, this time holding the balled hanky in one hand and the tape in the other hand. He told me that if I don't open, he would tape my whole face up. I said "You woulnd't mppffffff!" I got force fed the hanky, and he placed the tape squarely over my closed lips. He even added two more strips.

I began to struggle as Tony came down. They watched and waited to see if I got loose. I couldn't. After a while I decided to inchworm my way to the kitchen and get a knife. They watched me move about and when I finally found a way to move, Nate caught me in the hall and tied a rope around the rope binding my ankles. I knew he wanted me in a hogtie. I kept my legs as straight as I could. He fought with me for a while, and finally I claimed victory. But he wouldn't give up. He untied the rope and got a long piece which he tied around my ankle rope and then ran the rope between my bound wrists. He sat down by my knees and tried to bend my legs. Again I refused to bend them, so he pulled on the loose end of the rope. It forced me to arch my back, but I remained rigid and would not fold.

I started to hum my victory song into my gag, and wiggle triumphantly. Nate was frustrated, so he resorted to his sneaky tactics. He fed the loose end of the rope through my ankle bindings and held on tightly with one hand. With the other hand he reached down and tickled the back of my legs, by the knees. The jeans helped me resist at first, and I laughed from the tickles, but remained rigid. So he tried harder and I screamed laughter into my gag and began to squirm. I was starting to fold as he kept up tickling my legs. Finally I couldn't take anymore and buckled my legs. He pulled on the rope and held it tight as he quickly looped it a few times around my ankles so I couldn't pull my ankles away. At last he knotted it. I was beaten, and scowled my defeat at him.

At that time the doorbell rang and Nate got up and went to answer it. I was immediately alarmed at this because I was laying in the hallway, in plain sight of the visitor. Just as Nate opened the door, Tony rushed past me, heading for the door. I looked up and saw a woman in a UPS uniform looking directly at me. I was too shocked to move and I just let out a timid little mpff. Without taking her eyes off me, the UPS lady asked if everything was OK. Tony replied, "That's just the babysitter, she's OK." The lady gave Tony a small box and gave me a quick look before tourning around and leaving. I felt so mortified. Here I was hogtied on the floor and gagged while a complete stranger just looked eye to eye with me.

At that point I wanted untied and started to voice my opinion of that, which was dumb since I was gagged. Tony ran the box up to his room and Nate went outside to untangle the net that got all tangled up when he threw it on me. I struggled an mmpfffed. Tony bounded down the stairs and out the back door before I could get his attention. He helped Nate untangle and then fold the net.

Later, after I cooled off a bit, they both came back in doors and fixed themselves sandwiches and then drug me back into the room and put in a movie to watch. I laid on the floor and watched the movie. What else could I do? After the movie was over they put in another movie, only this one was one that I liked. They both sat down on the couch to watch it, while I laid on the floor. I knew the boys were into it, they both fell asleep half way through it.

The movie was almost over when I heard a key enter the lock. I started mpffing as loud as I could. I heard one of the boys stir and I rolled over to see which one it was. The door opened and I mppfffed again. No reaction. I listened as Rhonda wandered into the house. I twisted my hands voilently and screamed into my gag. I didn't want to be caught like this. But as luck would have it, Rhonda walked in on my struggles and the sleeping boys.

Oh did her eyes ever go wide.

She stood there for a few seconds taking it all in. I wanted to crawl under the couch. She took off her jacket and knelt down beside me. She removed my gag and then proceeded to untie me. Once I was free she asked me what had happened. I turned red. I really didn't have a logical answer for her, so I just said that I lost a bet and had to sit through a movie tied up. She laughed out loud at it, which woke the boys up, who looked at me, and then at their mother holding the ropes. They had shocked expressions on their faces. Rhonda looked at them and just said, "Guys, no more tying up the babysitter. What if there was an emergency? Now, get to bed." She shooed them off and then helped me up. I said that I needed to get home to study and call me when she needed to have them watched again. She said good night and walked me to the door. I was sooo embarrassed. I made it a point to talk to those two about safety codes and stuff if they wanted to continue the tie ups. Wow, talk about bad luck.

Tish