USA : USA's stories (mostly m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

USA : USA's stories (mostly m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

USA's stories
USA's stories
Story index at the bottom

By USA

Sunday January 9th 2000 08:08:27

Intro

I discovered as a kid that I liked seeing girls tied up, probably from watching cartoons, like Inspector Gadget (Penny, Gadget's neice, would get tied up very often by the MAD agents, the enemies). I hardly ever got to actually tie up many girls, but I got a few chances, mostly quickies, and once, I pretended to tie up a younger girl (but not actually tie her) for fun. I guess I'll tell you what little did happen in my life.

5th/6th grade friend

When I was in mid/late 5th, early 6th grade, this one girl's mother used to babysit me. I discovered that they had a clothesline in the backyard, which often wasn't used (to hang clothes from), and I thought it would be cute to see the girl tied to it, so I started a little "game".

Basically, all the game was, was "who could get free fastest". We would tie each other to the pole, either hands behind (wrists sometimes crossed, sometimes not) or facing the pole, hands in front. I would also get the girl's younger sister (by about 2 years, and 2 grades) involved as well. There wasn't enough rope to actually wrap it around her torso or anything.

One time, one of the younger kids who the girl's mother babysat, someone who looked about 5 or 6, saw me tying the girl to the pole, and asked me if I could do it to her. However, I felt that that would be inappropriate, so I told her she was too young. Just my feelings at the time (I never did tie or even pretend to tie that kid - and she never asked any further questions).

Mostly I was bad at tying up the girls, but they were somewhat better at tying me. However, there was one time the older (my age, as opposed to her 2 grades lower sister) sister was tied so well she took about 5 or 6 minutes to get free and untangle the ropes.

If I was tying her and she said that it hurt, I wouldn't go too tighter, or I might even loosen the rope. It wasn't because I believed in that "boys don't hit girls, but girls hit boys" thing at all (I always thought it was sexist and unfair), but because I didn't really want to hurt anyone. I later got out of that rule.

Anyways, that's my story. Hope you liked it.

High school quickie

In 12th grade of high school (12th grade wasn't long ago, really), there was this one day we had a substitute teacher, and as I had gathered verious strings, shoelaces, and such in my schoolbag, hoping to use them one day, I decided today was the day.

I approached this one girl who I knew was easy to get along with, and was also very good looking (somewhat Spanish, but was born in the US), and I showed her my "ropes". I asked if I could tie her up, and mentioned my enjoyment of tying up girls, and she agreed, after all, we were more or less "watching" a video in class, and there was time to waste, so why not?

The coming details are exactly what happened; I remember because I wrote them down later.

She put her hands out in front, but I said I'd rather they be behind, so she put them behind her. I then crossed her wrists and tied them using one "rope", I wrapped the rope around and in between the wrists, and pulled tight. The girl yelped, but I didn't stop (note my previous post, how I was always afraid of hurting anyone). I tied a knot on the rope, and she sat down.

I then got out another rope and said it was to tie her feet. I wrapped it around her ankles, and in between, and pulled tight before tying a knot on that one as well.

The girl struggled, and appeared to be genuinely helpless (a success!!). She struggled, but couldn't free her hands; although she managed to uncross them, they were still tied. She struggled a lot more, and I talked a bit about my interest in tying girls up, and repeated a line I had read on the internet "safe, sane and consensual". She said "sane? You think this is sane?", but didn't seem annoyed or anything.

I offered to untie her, but she refused, and continued to struggle. She hopped, and took tiny steps to move around, and finally asked a boy to untie her. It took him a while to do so.

When she was free, the girl rubbed her wrists and said she couldn't feel her hands and that she was losing her circulation. As she told me this, she slapped me (not hard, and not in anger) a couple times. She certainly did have rope marks on her wrists. She bent down to untie her feet, but fell, and she had to sit down and take off her watch to untie her feet.

Probably my best experience ever!

Another high school quickie

In 11th grade during lunch time, there was this one girl who would often try to get my attention, and such, and often call me over to her table.

One time when I came over, I revealed that I had a collections of "ropes" in my school bag, and asked if I could use them. She said to go outside the cafeteria, and after we went outside, I had her put her hands behind her back, and I wrapped a rope around them two times, knotted it, and pulled it tight. She said "make it tight!", so I tightened it some more by holding one end in my teeth, the other in my hands and pulling hard. She then just sat down on a bench and I sat next to her, later, I freed her by pulling one hand out.

But that's not all. As I later found out, some kid took pictures of us! He told me "well, it's not every day you see a boy tie a girl up!" He didn't give me the pictures, but he's a generally nice kid.

Anything quite like this happen to any of you?

Some thoughts

I wish I could have had some of the experiences many of you had. I'm sure there are many lurkers here who have not any experiences at all, and so therefore never posted anything. I've been here since the start, in fact, I've been at Bob's page before that; I've even been there since it started. I first heard of these sites before they were made, back when they were ideas being tossed around in a newsgroup! But this is the first time I posted something (not really, I actually posted my 5th/6th grade friend story on Bob's site, I think).

Anyways, as you can see, I tried to be prepared, by keeping rope in my schoolbag. One time, though, I wondered if I should ditch the rope, as cops started to show up and start checking our bags in the morning (due to a series of events at our school, nothing violent, though). However, the cops were rather lazy at their job, and just brushed through the bags, and sometimes even skipped over me (maybe because I didn't look "suspicious')! I wonder what they would have thought if they had seen the ropes. I probably would have told them the truth (since it's probably the safest thing to do - they might just laugh and make some cute comment).

And that's it... I'll read whatever stories you people write! Great job so far, and if you have anything to share, keep it coming!