Viking : A girl's love for duct tape (M/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : A girl's love for duct tape (M/f)

Post by Soraka »

By viking » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:12 am
Edited by Soraka

Finally my promised story about my most recent experience.
This summer our scout group's Rover team went to Germany. Me as the upcoming team leader of course was a part of it, and it didn't take long before someone got tied up.

After my experience at a previous scout trip where two girls told me how much they loved being tied up (I shared that story about two years ago I think) I always been prepared with something that I could tie up with in case it happened again. Sometimes I brought along rope, but most usually I bring Duct tape since it's easier to carry around and hide in my backpack.
This time was no exception.

While we where sitting on the first plane to Oslo where we would switch to a different airplane that would go to Germany, I was sitting with one of my best friends in the seat next to me and in the two seats behind was Sofie and Silje from my previous Stories. 
This was just a few days after the terror attack in Norway, so of course that was among our conversation topics considering the first stop would be the airport next to the terror attack.
We also discussed some music when Sofie and Silje borrowed my iPod. Now Sofie and I have mostly the same kind of taste in music. 
Slipknot, Iron Maiden, Metallica, System of a Down, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Sum 41, that kind of music.
So naturally that is the kind of music you found on my iPod. Silje by the other hand prefers music like Eminem, Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black and those. So it didn't take long before she complained about my crappy music selection and that I needed to get some real music so she could listen to as well.

"Man somebody gag her already" I said to Sofie who seemed to agree "by the way, I actually brought some Duct tape with me".
"Oh no" I saw Silje's reaction. She appeared to still have nightmares after the last time I introduced her to my gray roll of tape. I also learned that someone else taped her up as well after that time I did.
Sofie by the other hand seemed REALLY excited.
"OH, we got to do something funny with that" she said.
"No..." was still Silje's reaction.
"You know what you should do?"
"No..." seemed to be the only word Silje knew at the time.
"You should tape me and Silje together really good, so we won't be able to escape. That would be so cool"
"NO..."
"Sofie" I said "I think you made Silje become one of those parrot's that keeps saying the same thing over and over again"
"I hate duct tape..." Finally she said something else.
"Oh come on... It's not that bad" Sofie seemed really eager to do this.
"Are you serious?" Suddenly the guy next to me said. Rudi is like I said one of my best friends, and we support each other all the time.
I should have mentioned him as well in one of my other stories where he had me tie his arms up behind his back just for the fun, while some other girl pretended Rudi was her slave. Later she refused to let him go so I had to buy him free with a can of coke. apparently he never had his arms free in the meantime, so that meant he had been tied up by my knots for at least 3 hours since I had to do some work around the camp.

But that was four years before this event.
Anyway, we kept talking about lot's of stuff. I also mentioned that I had my barber machine with me and suggested that I could give her a haircut. It was meant as a joke when I told her I could give her a mohawk but her answer was not a joke.
She agreed to it... (She regretted it later though so it never happened)

Anyway a lot happened during the trip to our final destination. When we got to the airport in Oslo Sofie borrowed Silje's camera and asked a random stranger if she could take a picture of him.
When we finally got to Germany we had to take a train to our next destination. We switched train a couple of times and at some point managed to get of at the wrong station, and had to find another train that would take us to where we where going.
When we finally arrived at the house we would sleep over everyone was so tired that nothing else happened before the day after.

As the day came by, I was early up like I always am. We would stay at this place for a couple of days to get some sightseeing around the country before we went to the actual camp site.
Our traveling leader Simon figured since we were so tired after the travel anyway, we might as well have this as a relaxation day before we went to the city in the morning.
It took some time before Sofie got up, but when she finally did me and Rudi stood talking to her and another of the girls while we looked out of the window while it was raining.
The house we slept over at was a big house that belonged to the YMCA and was a common place for scouts to stay. the first floor had a kitchen, a dining and a living room. The basement had the showers and the toilets, the second floor had the sleeping rooms and then there was a attic where it was one big open space where people could just have some fun. While we where standing and talking I remembered the duct tape and walked out to get it. When I came back and showed it to Sofie she smiled big time knowing what would happen next... Too bad I didn't know what would happen. before I knew it she snatched the tape roll out of my hands and tared of a strip. "Can I try to pull off your sideburns?" She said as polite as possible "I dare you to it"
Dammit, like I mentioned before I have a hard time resisting a dare. Of course it depends on the dare but anyway...
I turned my left cheek to her and she started to connect the glued side of the tapestrip over my hairy cheek. 
"You know this is going to be painful?" Rudi said to me with a worried look.
"I've done worse. like this one time I had a bunch of people throwing snow balls at me while I was wearing nothing but a pair of pants."
I could feel the duct tape attached to my skin underneath my beard, and I knew by now that this would not comfortable.

RIIIIIIIIIPP!!!
I did my best to avoid making any kind of sound as I saw some hair at the tape that just got pulled of my face.
"It wasn't that bad" I said while truth was that I could feel half my face burning.
Now it was Sofie's turn. I was not going to do anything that would hurt her though.
I looked at her sitting at the window sill wearing a black hooded sweater with some purple decoration, a black miniskirt and black tights.
She also had dyed her hair into a light blond color. 
I lifted up her feets and started to tape them together around her ankles a bunch of times. Then I went around above and below her knees about five times each.

It was on. I had her jump back on the floor and had her jumping around the room with her taped feets.
I figured we should go to the attic, there it was a lot more space and a lots of chairs I could tie her to.
I made her jump to the stair and to help supporting her so she could jump up. she was laughing a lot while doing so. When we got up stairs a lot of mattresses where laying around the floor, after a couple of the other guys had decided to try out some wrestling moves they had seen on TV.
Sofie laid down on one of the mattresses and I then grabbed her arms so I could tie them behind her back.
I crossed her arms and taped several times around her wrists both horizontal and vertical.

At the end I helped her to one of the chairs where I first taped around her stomach and the chair back several rounds to make it as secure as possible.
Then I taped it around her chest as many times as possible and finally I taped her feets to one of the chairs feet's as well.
I soon realized that I had used almost the entire roll of duct tape.
"I... think that's enough now" I said and stepped aside to see what she looked like.
"You think?" Rudi said with a slight of sarcasm.
I got to admit Sofie looked kinda cute where she sat, taped up like that. 

I considered to gag her with the last remaining duct tape I had but  "NO, don't gag me. if your' going to gag me use something else than duct tape" Sofie responded very fast. I respected her wish, though I didn't have anything else to gag her with.
"So how do I look?" Sofie said with a smile to the other girl.
"Oh, you look good girl" was her response.
"I know, aren't I cute?" Sofie giggled out "tell me I'm cute now" 
"You’re cute" both me and Rudi said in stereo.
"You know, we should have some pictures of this, so we always can remember deep in our hearts how cute Sofie was at this very day" I said with an theater type of voice.

I walked downstairs to get my camera and met Silje and Kristine (who also were in a couple of my previous stories, including one where I tied her up) who asked me where the others were.
"Well, Sofie is upstairs"
"Why? What is she doing up there" Kristine asked me.
"Why don't you see for yourself" I grinned a little while telling them.
"Oh no, what did you do?" Silje asked.
"Go see for yourself"
"What did you do?"
"Go see for yourself. Oh and you don't need to worry about me tying you up with the duct tape anymore for now Silje. because I'm all out" 
I saw them walk upstairs as soon as they could while I got my camera.

When I got back I could see everyone sitting on the mattresses, except Sofie still the way I left her.
"Smile" I said and took a few pictures from different sides of her.
She both smiled and made some silly faces as well.
"The worst thing is that she seems to enjoy this" someone said "I think she's one of Those sadistic people who gets turned on by these kind of things" The girls started to tease her.
"But you gotta admit, I look cute" Sofie just smiled back at them "Hey, show me the pictures, I wanna see how I look"
I showed her the pictures as she laughed and said "Wow, I do look cute"
Suddenly I knew what I could gag her with. there was a basket filled with clothes for costumes in the attic. Why didn't I think of it before? I found a long scarf among them and went to Sofie. "We have to complete this you know" I said and tied it around her mouth.

Now I got one confession to make. I might be good at tying up people since I've been doing that my whole life. But I almost never gag my captives, so I kinda suck at that.
Silje got a picture of Sofie with her camera while she still was gagged, but it only took her a few minutes to shake of the gag.
"YEAH, I can speak again" she laughed out.
I would be fair to her. She got the gag of by herself so I let her stay ungagged.
We all sat there for a looooooooooong time and just talked about everything and nothing.

Me, Rudi and all the girls. Soon we where joined by some of the other guys as well, and we just kept talking about regular stuff. 
Our favorite videogames, movies we liked, witch songs we know how to play on some musical instrument, annoying things, I even joined in on a conversation about make up and fashion. Not that I know much, but I shared my opinions like how ugly I think it is if someone wears too much make up, or something looks ridiculous (hey, if you want to know what girls are like, you should try to join them in such a conversation once. There's a lot to learn about them).
After a while Simon came upstairs and saw us. He just laughed and didn't find it surprising since he had witnessed my tendency at tying up people in the past. 

"Hehe, okay... So anyway, in an hour or so I thought we could take a walk around and see what this village looks like, so if you Steffen can just untie her. You don't have to do it right now but just make sure it's done before we leave, and the rest of you go get what you need by then. Are you okay with that?" Was his message.
"Sure. no problem" I responded.
When Simon had left, Sofie said with a sad face "I don't wanna go for a walk around the village. Can't you just leave me here tied up? I rather do that..."
"Well, I don't wanna defy Simon" I said and looked at the watch to make sure I knew when I had to untie her.
"Wow. you been tied up for an hour already" I said "you want us to free you perhaps or what?"
"NO, DON't FREE HER" Silje said "when you tied me up I had to get out by myself before I got any help, so it's only fair if she does too"
"First of all, I didn't tie you and Rebecca up for an hour. I freed you after 15 or 20 minutes"
"Yeah, but still she has to try and get out by herself first" Silje had made up her mind about that.

"Another thing is that I didn't tie you up that well, your hands were in front of you, so could bite over the duct tape to free yourself"
"No I couldn't, somehow you tied my wrist together so the tape that holds my elbows to my body made me unable to bend my arms that far" Silje showed me with her body language how her hands where tied that time. Did I really tie her up that well?
"Whaaaat? How the hell did I manage to do that?" I honestly questioned both myself and her.
"I don't know, you just did"
Honestly, I have no idea how that's even possible. I still have the pictures of when I tied Silje and Rebecca that time, and I tried to study them as hard as I can to figure out how I made that happen. But I can't...
I somehow found a way to tie her arms in front of her without her being able to bend her arms up and bite off the tape.

"I remember when you taped me up once" Kristine suddenly said.
"What, when?" Have I missed something out here?
"That time when you packed me into my blanket and taped around me"
"Oh, that time... I didn't have any duct tape then, I used a rope"
"OH right, now I remember" she said.
"How about that time you wrapped me up in cling film? that was really fun" Sofie now mentioned
I got to admit at the moment I had almost forgotten about it. but when she mentioned it I remembered everything, witch made me share the story here as soon as I could.

"I just realized that I tied up almost half of the people in this room" I said.
after a while Sofie admitted defeat and not being able to get free by herself. I started to undo the tape that holds her to the chair. she also asked me I could undo the tape around her wrist's, then she wanted to see if she could get of the rest off by herself. She rolled around in the mattresses for 10 minutes trying to get free. then she asked me to free her hands from her body.
I undid all the duct tape that was pinning her arms to her body and she now started to jump around.
She made it to the stairs where she started to slide down on her butt, step by step.
When she got back to the second floor she had Silje help her stand up and then she jumped into the... Boys sleeping room?
In there she sat on a stool and undid all the duct tape covering her legs and then stuck it around the room and on to the beds.
"There you go. a gift from me to you" she laughed out. 
"Hey people, I managed to get free all by myself!!!" She now shouted out.
"What? What you mean by that, I'm the one who freed you"
"Not my legs, I got them free all by myself" she skip jumped in to her own room and left us with a lot of duct tape all over our own sleeping room.
In total I think she was tied up for about 1 hour and 30 minutes that day.

That's it everyone, my latest tie up adventure I hope you enjoyed it.