ricktied : Jerichos longer night (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

ricktied : Jerichos longer night (m/m)

Post by Soraka »

by ricktied » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:37 pm

When I left off I had just been released from about a 3 hour long adventure at the hands of Jericho. After we were finished I made him write an IOU to get revenge on him for what he did. He had to leave to do some things at home so he could come back and spend the night at my house. I'm pretty sure he probably knew he was going to get it as soon as he walked back through the door just by the way he sounded before he left. I think he was kind of worried since I waved the IOU in his face before he walked out. He left at about three o'clock, and probably wouldn't be back until around eight that night so I knew I had plenty of time to come up with some interesting stuff for him. I wanted to figure out what to use and have everything ready in my room so I had more time to spend torturing him. I wasted no time putting my shoes and socks back on so I had some really sweaty socks to stuff his mouth with for one. That was the main thing I wanted him to experience. I started going through the house looking for things to use and started out in the kitchen. I went through the drawers and found plastic silverware, after a moment of thought I grabbed a couple of the forks and spoons. After that I couldn't find anything else and moved on to the bathroom where I found an electric toothbrush that nobody used anymore and grabbed that. I took the tooth brush to my room and plugged it in right away so it had plenty of time to charge. I made sure to hide it on the floor behind my desk so he wouldn't see it. Going through the rest of the house I couldn't find a whole lot more to use, so for the time being I sat on my bed putting my arms and legs in different positions to see if I could come up with a couple more ways to tie him up. As I was coming up with ideas I glanced at my closet and saw a tennis ball and put in with the other things I found. I couldn't come up with anything else to use so I just started playing video games and waiting in excitement to get revenge. I looked at the clock and noticed that it only took me about 45 minutes to find everything and get prepared. After playing games for a little bit I started thinking of the sock he stuffed in my mouth and not being able to wait to get him back for that. Then it popped into mind that a couple weeks earlier we had been running around outside in the rain and afterward when my shoes and socks dried out the smell of my socks from being so sweaty and smelly anyway mixed with the dried out smell from the water could have knocked out an Elephant. I took my socks off and ran them under water soaking them and threw them in the dryer. After they dried I took a whiff and it wasn't as bad as I thought but it was still obviously more foul than his were. It was air I didn't want to breathe. I set them aside and hoped I would remember to put my shoes and socks back on before he walked through the door.

He called me at 7:00 and said he would be over at 8:00 and I said "when ever"! He asked why I sounded so excited and said I was just in a good mood. I'm sure he knew that was a lie but I didn't care. I said screw it and put my shoes and socks back on and maybe they would get a little more rank by that time. I heard a knock on my door about7:50 and figured he was early. When I opened the door he was wearing blue jeans a white t-shirt and of course shoes and socks. By the time I closed the door he was half way to my room and I noticed he didn't say anything as he came in and just walked right past me.

8:00 PM When I got to my room he was already standing in the middle of my rooms with his hands crossed behind his back. I asked what he was doing and he said "just want to get it over with, so come on". I said "OK, put your arms up". He put his arms up over his head and I pulled his shirt off. He asked me "what are you gonna do"? I told him to put his arms down and shut up and he complied. I told him to lie down on his back and again put his arms above his head. He got down and crossed his hands while I was getting the rope. I got for pieces of rope out of the bag and tied his wrists to the corners of the bed and proceeded to do the same with his ankles after I took his shoes and socks off. I made sure the rope was wrapped around his bare ankles and not over his pants so the rope may burn a little more like it did with me. Next I blindfolded him the same way he did with me, duct tape and all. I realized he hadn't said anything since I started and asked if he had anything to say. He said, "No just saving my energy". He and I both knew he was more ticklish than me, which surprised me that he was going down so easy. I told him the rules would apply the same for him as they did for me. His hands or feet would be tied at all times, and then I asked if he wanted to be gagged now or later. "I don't care I know it's coming so you decide". I stood back and looked at my best friend tied up on my bed hardly able to move in any direction and thought to myself that he's going to have a heck of an experience, and I was about to have a blast. I left him alone for a few minutes to watch him try to free himself every once and a while then decided to start the action.

Since he probably figured I would start with his feet like any of us always did so I decided to go for his side and rib cages first. I put my hands in to position and suddenly attacked him. He let out a loud scream then started to laugh and thrash around the best he could but he wasn't moving anything but his head. He begged me to stop over and over again and I waited till he was laughing so hard that he couldn't make a sound then gave him a break. I decided it was time for his feet to get some abuse so I grabbed the two plastic forks I found and started running them up and down his bare feet. He started struggling as much as he could but it was no use, he couldn't move an inch. I did the same with his feet as I did with his sides and when he couldn't breathe anymore I stopped to let him catch his breath. After a minute he asked how long I was going to have him like this and I told him not to worry about it. He started to ramble on with questions on how I was going to have him tied and what I was going to do, and it was then I figured that it was time for the socks. I took my shoes and socks off and grabbed one, and asked if he was comfortable, then when he open his mouth to try to say "yes" I shoved the sock in and wrapped duct tape around his head about four times. He started mumbling behind the gag and even though I couldn't tell what he was saying, I was sure it was about how the sock tasted. Next I took one of my shoes and put it over his mouth and nose and secured it with more tape so now he had to lay there and sniff my shoe on top of tasting a nasty sock in his mouth. He moved his head in any direction he could trying to get away from the smell but his efforts were useless.

I looked at the clock and had been surprised that it had only been fifteen minutes since we started, it felt a little longer. I did and why to tickle him anymore I decided I grabbed a tennis ball. I started bouncing a tennis ball off his stomach as much as it would bounce, every time the tennis ball hit his stomach he would give out a light moan from behind his gag. I continued bouncing it off his chest and stomach and four head off and on for about five minutes then gave him a break so I could figure out what was next. While I was waiting to start back up Jericho started to grunt and groan so I asked what was wrong and of course he could only mumble. I said "Is it the gag"? He nodded no. "Is it the ropes"? He nodded yes, so I said I would find another way to tie him and untied his hands and retied them in front of him then untied and just retied his feet together. I made sure the knots were kind of loose but not enough for him to get out his wrist and ankles were starting to develop marks. I think I tied them too tight. I also took the shoe off his face but left him gagged."I'll give you a break for a minute, but you're a long way from being set free" I said. He gave a mmmphing groan and nodded his head then sat up and through his legs off the side of my bed and sat there, and From time to time he would test his bonds to try and maybe get free but he wasn't getting anywhere after a few minutes I decided it was time to continue.

8:30 PM I took the tennis ball and bounced it off his forehead and let it roll to the floor then said "alright time's up", and started untying his hands. I told him to get on his stomach and he laid down. I pulled his hands behind his back and tied them then brought his feet up to put him in a hogtie, and secured him so his fingers were almost brushing his heels. When I was finished I asked him if he was too uncomfortable and he nodded no (he was pretty flexible). I picked up the electric tooth brush and turned it on and watched his head move like he was trying to see what the sound was. I put the toothbrush up to his ribs and slowly started to move it he jumped when he felt it burst into laughing through his gag. I knew he was ticklish on his lower back to which made it easy to move the brush from his left to right sides and still tickle him. When I could tell he couldn't breathe anymore I stopped to give him a break to catch his breath after about five minutes on his back and sides I moved to his feet. After about another five minutes I got the idea to take the brush of and use the little metal post that the brush goes on for the tooth brush. I started to run that around on his feet and between his toes and moved back and forth between his feet and rib cages. The whole time he was mmmmphing through his gag to get me to stop. After another about five minutes of that I stopped and it sounded like he might be having some trouble breathing so I took the tape off his mouth and removed my sock from his mouth. As soon as the sock left his mouth he said, "thank you that was disgusting". I said "yeah I know". He told me he had to go to the bathroom and he could really use some water, so I untied the hogtie and tied his hands up front before untying his feet then let him go to the bathroom after he was done using the bathroom I gave him the toothbrush with toothpaste to brush his teeth I know how nasty the taste was. After he had some water I left him how he was and we talked for awhile, with him asking how much longer he had to go and with me telling him I hadn't decided yet. I asked if he was tired and he said no he slept for a while before coming back.

9:30 PM After talking for a while I got bored so I had him sit on my bed and I tied his ankles together then I untied his hands and put them through his legs and tied them behind his ankles then secured them to his ankles with another rope. I took another piece of rope and tied his arms to his legs at his thighs. After I had him tied I pushed him on his back and said don't move I'll be back. I went and grabbed the ever famous ice cubes I needed at this point and went back to the room. By the time I got back He had rolled over on his side and I pushed on his back again. I took some ice form the glass and rubbed it on his stomach. He jumped like he could come off the bed and said "you suck"! I kept quiet except for a small giggle he kept jumping more and more. After the ice I had was melted I grabbed more and melted them of his feet as he cursed me and begged me to stop the whole time. After about fifteen minutes I was down to the last cube and used it on his feet until it was to melted to use then while his feet were still wet I started to tickle his feet, since it's easier to tickle someone's feet when they're wet, so I put my fingers to work. I can't lie I was loving not having him gagged and hearing his laughs and cries for mercy that wasn't coming any time soon. After about another ten minutes I stopped tickling his feet and he said the way he was tied was starting to hurt. I untied him and retied his hands behind his back and just left him tied wrist and ankle. He asked if I would please stop torturing him for a while and take off the blindfold so I complied and took it off.

10:00 PM After I took the blindfold off I started to play some video games and made him sit and watched I played for about 45 minutes when he asked if he could be untied. I told him if he could get out OK but if not he stays that way all night. "Come on that's not fair"! He said. I said "that's the way we're playin it tonight buddy, so get started." I sat and watched him try to free himself and after about five minutes he gave up. He said "fine" then chuckled when I asked what he was laughing for he said "I hate it when you decide to get revenge". I had to laugh at that. He said he was getting tired and wanted to try to sleep and wiggled around until he was laying on my bed. I took another piece of rope and tied it to his feet the around the arm of my futon and he asked what that was for. I told him so he couldn't get which he wouldn't be able to do anyway because he'd be laying between me and the wall. He didn't say anything and let me do it. I turned the light off and we laid there talking for a while and surprisingly he was the first one asleep. I woke at about 4 am and found him trying to roll around I asked how he was sleeping, and he said "good until about a half hour ago I get to sleep now tied up like this. I took pity on him and untied him. He thanked me and we kept talking and when we realized neither one of us would get back to sleep any time soon he asked if he could tie me up just hands and feet I said he could and that I probably deserved it after keeping him tied all night. He tied my hands behind my back and tied my feet and left me there and started playing game he kept me there for about another four hours doing nothing except for a light tickle on my feet every now and then. About 9 am he untied me and we played video games for a couple hours before he had to go home. He promised me next time it would be spending the night tied up.