Jon Snow : 02 - Don't mess with volleyball girls (f+/m, f+/m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Jon Snow : 02 - Don't mess with volleyball girls (f+/m, f+/m+)

Post by Soraka »

Jon Snow's stories
2 - Don't mess with volleyball girls
Story index at the bottom

By Jon Snow

by Jon Snow » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:26 am

Intro -
At Broadmoor Park Road School, a co-ed school, there were no cliques, there were just groups of friends, who in other schools, would have been described as "multi-cliques". One group you didn't want to get on the wrong side of was the girls' volleyball team. Unfortunately for Jeremy, he found this out the hard way.
Part 1 - Uh Oh, we're in trouble....
Jeremy, a normal 14 year old boy at the school, was in a rush. He had to get across the school, or he'd miss the train. He wanted to get home early so he could meet a girl who'd asked him out. Unfortunately, if he went around the playing fields, he'd be late. The only way through the fields was via the girls changing rooms, which were open due to the volleyball match going on after school. He sighed, waiting outside the changing rooms. He didn't hear anything so he went in. Then, almost immediately, he heard girls' voices. He cursed and decided to explain himself. The five girls rounded the corner. He gasped because the girls were the five he had had dreams about.
There was Tiffany, a 15 year old siren, who was a serial heart-breaker
There was Angelica, the 14 yr old feminist.
There was Bianca, the 13 yr old gymnast, a super flirt and Jeremy's crush.
There was Mia, the 14 yr old girl who was a super whiz at any subject.
Finally there was Hanna, the 11 yr old team mascot, and Tiffany's sister. She had been trained in all the arts of breaking boys' hearts, but despite this, was the nicest girl Jeremy had ever known.
All five girls were wearing short volleyball skirts, with tight tops and bare feet - the volleyball courts at Broadmoor were meant to resemble beach volleyball courts.
They saw him and at a word from Tiffany, attacked.

Part 2 - The Evil Girls
Jeremy was overwhelmed. The girls were so fast and they swarmed all over him. He caught glances of female flesh and pink volleyball uniform and then he was kissing the floor. He felt a weight on the back of his head. This weight was Hanna's bare foot, pressing down on the back of his head. Immediately, he was turned over and straddled by Bianca and Mia, before Hanna placed her foot on the top of his face.
"I got him sis, I got him!" Hanna's face lit up with excitement.
Tiffany ruffled her sister's hair. "You go, girl. Well done, sis. Now then, let's find out what this boy wants. Ladies, let's make our "guest" comfortable." She clicked her fingers, and the girls sprand into action. While Mia and Bianca kept Jeremy pinned down, Hanna and Angelica ran to grab some spare clothes. They returned and used pantyhoses to tie Jeremy to a chair. Then Hanna found a pair of her own clean panties and stuffed them in Jeremy's mouth. He tried to spit them out, but Bianca sat down on the bench behind the chair and covered his mouth with her hand, keeping the panties in his mouth.
Tiffany walked up,flanked by Angelica and Mia.
"Hanna, you are interpreter. You tell us what he's saying. Bianca, you control his speaking, and obedience." Jeremy did not see at that point what a handgag had to do with obedience, but he would find out. "Mia and Angelica, you're my fellow interrogators. Ok, ladies, let's show this male how organised girls are! Begin the interrogation!"

Part 3 - Mia Interrogates
Mia stepped forward first. She began to systematically use every phsychological torture she could think of, from putting images in his mind through suggestion, to lowering her skirt and showing him her panties. When that didn't work she moved backwards, rubbing her pantie-clad ass on his face. He began to mmph! from under his gag and Tiffany told Bianca to ungag him. When the panties were out he said, "I'll do anything. I'll do whatever you want I promise." Tiffany smiled. "Good work, Mia, you got us a slave for the slumber party tonight. We still need that info though!"
Hanna giggled. "Please can I try? I bet I can make him talk by embarrassing him!"
Tiffany smiled at her sister. "Sure sis! Anything you need?"
"I need someone to take pictures at the command phrase."
"Sure", Mia smiled. "What's the phrase?"

Part 4 - Girl Power

Hanna smiled. "Girls rule, of course!"
She used her bare foot to push Jeremy off the chair and onto the floor. She planted her foot on his chest, placed her hands on her hips and said, "Girls rule!"
SNAP
Hanna placed her foot on Jeremy's head, and said, "Girls rule!"
SNAP
Hanna straddled Jeremy, resting her bare feet on his face.
"Girls rule!"
SNAP
She finally headscissored him, and smiled as she said, "Girls rule!"
SNAP
"Fine fine!" Jeremy exclaimed.
"I'll tell you who I fancy. I fancy- Bianca!"

Part 5 - The Revenge Plot
Bianca gasped and let go of him. Tiffany smiled at the boy and said, "Thanks, Jeremy. We'll see you tonight, my house."
Jeremy escaped and found his group of friends by his lockers. There were four of them.
Brad - 15 and the captain of the football team, a jock and chauvanist
Henry - 14 and a chauvanist
Andy - 14 a geek but quite popular and friendly
Tom - Brad's brother, 11 and very shy.
He told the guys his story.
Brad exclaimed angrily, and naturally his brother joined in. Henry suggested they get the girls back. Andy just scratched his chin and thought.
Brad snapped his fingers, "When you go over there tonight, we can hide in different places and charge the house."
Jeremy sighed, "Guys don't do it."
Henry growled, "Are you kidding? These girls humiliated you! We need to get them back."
Andy shook his head. "It's not a good idea."
Brad sighed. "Fine. We'll put it to a vote. Those who want to get revenge, say aye." Henry, Brad and Tom said Aye. Andy frowned and Jeremy looked miserable.
"Very well. We'll do it tonight."

Part 6 - the girls wait

Bianca giggled. "I can't believe he fancies me!"
Tiffany smiled at her friend. "Are you kidding? Youve been flirting with him for months. How was he not going to fall in love with you?"
The five girls were relaxing in Tiffany's room, while they waited for their slave. Bianca was sitting in a chair, with her foot on a footstool and painting her toenails dark red. Tiffany was doing her sister's hair. Angelica was lying on the bed, her feet in the air. Mia was sitting cross-legged on the floor, reading a book. All the girls were wearing their volleyball uniforms, and Mia and Angelica were wearing knee high socks.
"You don't think he'll bring friends?" Angelica asked hopefully.
Bianca smiled. "If I know Jeremy, he'll tell his friends but won't want them to help. But Brad and Henry are chauvanists, and Brad's brother does everything he says, so they'll want revenge. So yes, we should have five boys here tonight. One for each of us." The giqrls giggled and continued chatting.

Part 7 - the ambush

The boys were outside and hiding as Jeremy approached the door. He looked back then knocked twice. Bianca opened the door and hugged him, then pulled him inside. She left the door open. Brad frowned but motioned to the boys to advance anyway. They approached the door and sneaked in. "Hello boys." a voice said. They looked around and saw Bianca sitting on the sofa, with her thighs around Jeremy's neck. The boys turned back to the door, but it was closed and Tiffany and Hanna were standing there, hands on hips. Angelica and Mia walked calmly down the stairs. Tiffany smiled. "It's play-time, girls" and they pounced.

Part 8 - Girls vs Boys

Henry stood his ground as the girls rushed the boys. Angelica punced on his, pinning him to the ground. She shuffled over and straddled his neck, holding his head in a school-girl pin. She bent over him, her long hair falling into his face. "Your mine now!"

Bianca smiled as she squeezed Jeremy's neck gently with her legs. "Enjoying the show?"

Andy backed away from Mia as she approached him, but she was in no mood for mercy. She threw him to the floor and sat sideways on his chest, her legs wrapped around his waist. "Gotcha!"

Hanna smiled sweetly at Tom, who blushed and didn't realise she had outmanouvered him. She put him in a headlock from behind, tripped him and brought her left ankle to rest on her right knee, trapping Tom in a figure four headscissors. "Sorry, handsome." Hanna giggled. "I've had some wrestling lessons from my big sis!" Tom groaned miserably.

Tiffany herself rushed at Brad. Brad took one look at the situation - four girls dominating four boys - and ran. But Tiffany hand in her hand a pair of tights. She looped them over the fleeing Brad's head and pulled him back. He lost balance and fell on the floor. Tiffany leisurely strolled over and sat on his chest, examining her nails. "I guess I win!"

Part 9 - Not such a good plan....

The four girls stood victorious over 4 subdued boys. Henry and Brad were struggling but Angelica and Tiffany didn't give any ground. Soone Bianca giggled. "Hey girls get into some poses, I'm gonna take some photos." The girls dissolved into giggles as Bianca tied Jeremy's wrists to the sofa. She stood up and grabbed a camera.
The girls had all adopted poses. Angelica stayed in the school-girl pin, her thighs squeezing Henry's head as she poked his nose, giggling. Mia stood astride Andy, her socked foot on his chest. Hanna, totally enjoying her position of power over a boy she'd had a crush on for ages, let go of the headscissors and planted herself on Tom's chest, sitting facing his head, with her bare feet on his face. Tiffany smiled as she stood over Brad, her bare foot resting on his face and her arms raised. Bianca took several pictures then handed the camera to Mia, who dragged Andy over to Tiffany, who placed another foot on his chest. Bianca sat back on the sofa holding Jeremy in a headscissors. The camera clicked once, then she rearranged her legs to trap him in a figure four headscissors. Finally she facesat him and stood up. "Time for some fun, I guess, girls."
The end

THE SEQUELS
Part 1 - Angelica and Henry, Mia and Andy
Angelica and Mia dragged their prisoners into a spare room in Tiffany's house and tied them back to back using some pairs of Tiffany's pantyhose. After Henry's swearing had become annoying, Angelica used her own spare panties to gag him, before tying one of her long socks around his mouth. Mia left Andy alone, but not out of mercy, but because she wanted his lips free....
Angelica stood over her prisoner and held her now bare foot on his chest, smiling at the power she had. Mia meanwhile straddled Andy's lap and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss, one she held for over a minute. Eventually, Angelica released Henry, but made him promise to meet her for a date, or she'd release his photos. As Angelica left the room, she laughed at the sight of Mia, who still had her lips locked onto her prisoner's mouth. But he was clearly enjoying it......