ricktied : Jericho becomes my prisoner (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

ricktied : Jericho becomes my prisoner (m/m)

Post by Soraka »

by ricktied » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:07 am

Hello all,
It's been a long time since I posted anything on here. throughout the last few years I have been moving around the country a lot and at times haven't had internet for long periods of time. That and some personal issues have kept me from being to involved with my interests in tugs. I have been tied quite a few times as well as tied others up over the past few times but since a lot of this is based more on childhood stories and not many of the adult times were to intimate those stories will not be going on this site. I have however had some of my teen memories spring to mind after seeing Jericho which was involved in most of the games played as kids and he reminded me of this story and I had actually forgotten about it.

I think it was about midsummer and Jericho had been spending a lot of time at my house at the time since his parents worked crazy hours and Ryan and Brad always had family things going on or something so it was pretty much Jericho and I for a most of the summer. We had spent a lot of time just trying different things and perfecting our tie up skills on each other.

So we were hanging out playing video games at my house and he stopped for a little while and began just watching me play. At one point out of the corner of my eye I saw him reach for something and could see him tossing something in the air and catching it so I looked over and he was messing with a roll of duct tape I had in my bag to use for gags. I made a joke telling him he should gag himself or something and he said, "no I don't think so I want to do something else." He tossed the tape at me and stood up and said he wanted me to use it to tie him up. "just my hands and legs, then you can put some over my mouth to. I want to see if I can get out of it." We hadn't used duct tape to tie anyone up yet and I got an grin on my face and chuckled. "you won't get out of that there's no way." "I bet I can." he said. "If I don't get out you can decide what happens. You can keep me tied up or let me go but I'm pretty sure I can get out."

"Ok I gave you a chance". I grabbed the tape and pulled his hands behind his back in an X and taped them as tight as I could then wrapped the tape around the middle and back around the normal way several times. He was already starting to grunt a little which made me happier. I turned him and pushed him back so he was sitting on my futon couch and began taping his legs several times from the ankles up to his knees, finishing by wrapping tape several times around his head over his mouth. After I was done I sat down watching him and he wasn't doing anything for a couple minutes. "Well are you going to try to get out and he beagn kind of moving like he was waiting for my permission to start he mumbled something that I couldn't understand and after a couple attempts I finally made out, "how long do I have to get out"? I thought for a second and then said, "till you give up smiling at him. He began struggling and working really hard but wasn't having much luck. Then I forgot something. I grabbed his legs after a few minutes and began pulling his shoes and socks off. MMMMMPHHPHH!!! MMMMMPH!!! he was trying to tell me that wasn't part of the deal which I found out later. "What? I have to give you some reason to want out." I started inching my fingers toward his bare feet and he started struggling so hard his legs came out of my hands. "Ok I'll let you be".

After about half an hour I was starting to see him getting tired and giving up. "Are you done yet"? I said mockingly. he looked at me with a glare of defeat and nodded yes knowing what was probably coming next. Jericho was probably the most ticklish out of the 4 of us that played these games. I was a close second while Brad and Ryan were not far behind but were not as close as Jericho and I. I Laid him down on the couch and sat next to him and patted him on the head saying, "I will take it a little easier today since I knew you were going to lose and I'll wait a bit before your torture begins". I was lying of course and started to get up and quickly turned around a started digging my fingers into his ribs which got him struggling and screaming behind the tape almost instantly. I tickled him for about 10-15 minutes before taking a break myself. I decided to turn on some video games for a bit still sitting next to him so I could tickle him once in a while.

After about a half hour passed by again I heard him mmmphing and realized he was trying to show me his hands they were turning color and he apparently was losing feeling. I thought about it for a few minutes and saw he was getting frustrated and I came up with an awesome idea. "I'll tell ya what. I will let you out but from now on you have to let me tie you up when ever I feel like it". His eyes got real wide and I could really make it out when he yelled "WHAT"! behind his gag. He started mmmphhhing and struggling I guess for another attempt to get out but that paused when my fingers hit his feet again. After a few minutes I gave him another chance. "If you accept I will let you go for a while". Then I stated the rules of his predicament.

Ryan and Brad will not be involved in this and you will still get the chance to tie me up when we play other games. I also will not be tying you up every time you turn around. If you are good I may just make until the end of the summer which was only about 2 months away. If at any time you try to get revenge on me for this I will tell Ryan and Brad and you know they will help me and you will belong to the three of us after that. Now, do you want more time to think about it or should I let you go"? He dropped his head and nodded in agreement and reached his hands my way to be untied. "One more thing. You have to spend the night tonight so we can have some fun on your first day as my prisoner". He started to moan behind the gag but quickly changed his mind when I reached for his ribs again. I untied his hands and then undid his legs and mouth. and after a break letting his hands get better he called his mom and as always it was no problem for him to sleepover that night.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by ricktied » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:22 am

After Jericho admitted defeat and pretty much became my prisoner I let him have a couple hours of freedom, and the suspense seemed to be killing him because he kept watching me in anticipation for what I may do next. I couldn't help but laugh at him it was so funny by mid afternoon I decided to act. "Ok give me your hands". He put his hands out in front and I tied them with rope then duct taped the knots so he couldn't undo them. Then I put tape over his mouth and gave him the controller to my Sega Game console. He looked at me in annoyance since it would be very hard to play anything with his hands tied. "I'll tell you what. If you can win just one race on this game in the next hour I will let you go and I won't tie you up at all until tomorrow".

He tried and tried but he kept losing big time and after about 30 minutes he tossed the controller on the floor. He brought his legs up and pretty much put them in my lap as I was sitting on the futon with him. What else could I do but grab the rope I had been playing with the whole time and I tied his ankles together. I got uup and grabbed the controller from the floor and put his feet back in my lap and figured if I make a bad move on the game I could take it out on his bare feet. I played games for about the next hour and didn't do anything but talk with Jericho and make him mumble behind the gag the whole time.

After that he made a motion for me not to do anything and took the tape off his mouth. "What do you think you're doing"? as I reached for the tape he stopped me. Just listen for a minute". he said. "Is there any way I can try to get out of this deal?"
"What!?" I replied. It hasn't even bee an hour yet and you are already whining about it?"
"No I lost and that's fair, but I think the fair thing would be for me to try at least to prove myself for another chance." he said.

This was a tough decision because he was that kid in the group that was just fun to mess with. we all have one in every group of friends we have and he was the one with us. He was a cool kid nice and always there for you but always left himself vulnerable to stuff like this. Besides the fact that he was extremely ticklish and maybe a little protective of his feet made it more fun.

"I'll tell you what. I will let you go for now and tie you back up before we go to bed and if you aren't out by morning you keep letting me tie you up. If you get yourself free, you don't have to be my prisoner anymore. But, if you don't get out Ryan and Brad get to be in on the deal."

"Ok." he said with some confidence. I untied him and had a good day and night messing around with my G.I. joes and talking about what mat happen if he loses the bet and I never really was one to make anyone suffer to bad I just liked seeing my friends tied up at this point, So I told him straight up he was going to be tied up a lot I figure.

When we started getting tired I tied him back up in a good hogtie with 3 pieces of rope. When I woke up in the morning he had everything but his hands out. He wasn't freeing them either from the looks of it either. Apparently he got his feet free pretty quick but his hands were tied good enough he couldn't do it. I offered him another hour to get loose and he chuckled and said real quick, "I have to pee, let me go!" I untied his hands and when he got back to my room I grabbed the rope and tied him back up the same way I did the day before with just his hands and feet tied. About an hour later my mom wanted us to help her with some stuff in the yard and Jericho was always cool with my mom so I untied him and We spent part of the day doing yard work and I kept joking about the trees Jericho could be tied to which made both of us laugh.

--- Story was never finished by the author... ---
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic