KingMush : Duct-taped at my friend's (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

KingMush : Duct-taped at my friend's (ff/m)

Post by Soraka »

by KingMush » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:29 am

Some background:

Sophie- 14, girl
Maddy- 14, girl
Me- 15, guy

Duct-Taped At My Friend's
2 Females to a Male

This story, actually, is quite recent. It only happened last week-end, friday night basically. My friend, let's call her Sophie, was with her mate Maddy on friday night. They wanted to invite me to spend the evening with them (a little 'party' if you like), so I told my parents I'll be home late (they're very confident in me behaving outside at night) and then I was on my way. They only live about 4-5 streets away from my house, so that is no problem. I walked down and brought my coat with me just in case, and bought a chocolate bar with me because I was a tad hungry, but I'll eat dinner at theirs anyway so I didn't snack that much before (hence why I'm pretty skinny, haha). I walked over, then, the streets were a tad bit lonely and the day was setting. Quite an everyday sight, nothing too special or reminiscing. All was fine and good, for the time being.

So as I was walking the cool air filled my lungs, and the houses, many being rather small but still quite good-looking, I walked over to the side street, and then the forward one and finally, at the end of the street was my friend, Sophie, greeting me at the door. We entered the pet-less house and with her mom just chilling on the couch whilst we started to drink some tea and watch TV, just chilling, you know. After that, we started having the dinner, which was quite light but really fun (eg. chicken nuggets, pizza rolls, chips and ice cream) and was very yummy indeed. It was after that moment that after we watched TV, we decided to head to her room. I was single at the time, just broke up over a week ago with my 4-year girlfriend, which was quite sad to be fair.

After chilling on the bed and that, having fun and stuff, it was already 10:30PM and my parents would 'expect' me home by then, and I had a club the next day at around 9AM in the morning, so I needed some sleep to prepare. Sophie pleaded me to stay but I had to go, stayed a few minutes until 10:50PM but then decided I definitely had to go this time. After going to the toilet which took about 5 minutes because I needed some time to text my dad and that, and daydream mostly, I started to head back into Sophie's room, ignorant of what could be possibly waiting for me. As I entered, the room was empty, my bag in the corner of the room. It is then that I hear behind me Maddy, close the door abruptly and smile, standing in front of it with her arms crossed. How, what a strange sight!

'Get him!' I heard from who I discovered was Sophie, as she started trying to tackle me, which took some time usually but this time, due to my ignorance and confusion, she managed to get me on the floor and Maddy jumped in to restrain me. They then pushed me abruptly behind my back so quickly that my adrenaline couldn't even keep up, and then after restraining me for a good few seconds, Sophie came out with.. Duct tape?! She started with Maddy to tie my wrists together with many, many layers, almost as if that was the biggest roll of duct tape I'd ever seen. They did it very quickly too, and it stuck to my skin as I was in my t-shirt and shorts. Talking about shorts, they started to tie half of my legs and ankles together as well, which made me even more helpless.

Tell you what, that duct tape was strong stuff, some of the strongest types you'd use for metal objects falling down and such. You'd need good scissors, maybe even razors and stuff to cut that off. Nevertheless, soon after they tied my elbows and knees together, I didn't think it could get much worse. But that was short lived, as I thought it could definitely not get more tied than that, unless they wanted to mummify me or something, and in turn waste all of their duct tape. I hoped they would not have more, otherwise it would be the death of me, quite literally, psychologically and definitely physically.

'Hey! What's going on?!' I tried to mumble in response, trying to struggle for my freedom with no, or very little luck.
'We're not gonna let you go!' Sophie replied, giggling with Maddy, who chuckled like mad.
'Come on guys! T'snot funny!'

'Oh, shut up!' Sophie continues, as she grabs the duct tape and for the few instants, looks at Maddy and nods. To my horror, I try to shake my head but Maddy holds it still whilst she rolls two or three layers of duct tape around my mouth, silencing me besides the muffles which barely escaped. Now it was no use, and I was definitely at their hopeful mercy. This went on for god knows how long, but at the end it was quite hard untying me as they went on with their affairs, and by the time they came back to definitely untie me for good with equipment, they untied the mouth last just for a laugh, and giggled like mad as I got my stuff and left, quite sarcastically mad at them, although we all know I did enjoy it a little, I guess! It was a fun experience, but very surprising, and now I'd be much more careful to be with them!

The End