Tish : 01 - Water Torture (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tish : 01 - Water Torture (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tish's stories
01 - Water Torture
Story index at the bottom

By Tish

Wednesday December 22nd 1999 01:25:59

Hello, here is a story of mine. I have posted it on another page, but figured it was a good one for this page as well.

The two boys, Tony and Nate who were 12 and 10 at the time of the story, were my next door neighbors. Both of their parents worked out of town for the railroad, so they were gone quite a bit and for a few days at a time.

One time during the summer break between my junior and senior year I got it good. Nate and Tony had recently purchased some type of cap guns and tons of ammo for them. Both parents were away until the next day and I got to watch them. At first I thought I would just let them run rampent and catch a few rays.

Well that didn't work.

They kept running outside and around me shooting those guns. I have nothing against guns, in fact I now own one, but to a 17 year old trying to relax for a little while, those 'pops' were nerve-wracking. I gave up and went inside to get a pepsi. They came running in the house shooting at each other and I about dropped my drink. This irritated me a bit and I told them to take the guns outside or to the basement, just don't shoot them around me or I will take them away. They knew I was serious, so they ran to the basement.

I went outside and stopped. My turn to be a pest. I went back in and snuck over to the basement door. It had an old fashion bolt lock on this side, Don used to have a large dog in the basement that figured out how to turn the doorknob with his mouth. The dog died when the boys were little and that's when they decided to remodel the basement. I locked them down there. I'm not evil, they had a bathroom, not to mention drinking water and snackfood. Satisfied I snuck outside and got an undisturbed day under the sun.

Don and Rhonda's back yard was huge, and very private. The only way you could look into their yard was from my bedroom window next door, so I had no fear about wearing a skimpy bikini and worrying about pervs and such. I got up and went into the house, toweling myself off. I walked by the basement door, knocking on it and making it perfectly clear that the bolt was being undone. I placed my empty glass in the sink, expecting those two to burst out by now, and when they didn't I got a little curious.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and wandered down into the basement. It was quiet, all I could hear was the television down there. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, I looked around and couldn't see them anywhere. I wandered around the basement, looking in the few rooms and such, but never found them. But they found me, when I came out of the little guest bedroom, they were standing there waiting on me.

They had cap guns in one hand, and squirt guns in the other hands, trained on me. Tony said, "Don't move, theses guns are loaded with toilet water." That disgusted me. They know I hate getting hosed with squirt guns, let alone getting wet when dry. I frowned at them and raised my hands up to my shoulders. I could have done something else, but I figured I started it by locking them in the basement.

Tony handed his squirt gun to Nate and walked behind me, telling me to put my hands behind my back. I did. He pulled a small coil of rope from his back pocket and tied my wrists. He walked over to Nate, took both sqirt guns and told Nate to get the bag. Nate took off. Tony told me that the guns had regular water in them, they just thought that toilet water sounded meaner. I told him he was right.

Nate came back and traded tony the bag for the water pistols. Tony told me to have a seat on the beanbag, to which I did. He rummaged through the duffle until he found what he was looking for. I heard him rip off a strip of tape and knew I was doomed.

He asked me to open my mouth, which I did half hearted. He stuck a large balled up hanky in my mouth and then sealed it shut with a piece of medical tape. He then placed two more pieces over my mouth. Nate laid down the pistols and proceeded to tie my ankles together while Tony blindfolded me. The last thing they did was lay me on my side and draw my legs up into a loose hogtie.

After admiring their handywork, both boys ran upstairs, shutting and bolting the door behind them. I decided that I'm trapped in the basement, but I don't have to be tied while trapped, so I began to work at the ropes. I wiggled and squirmed, but the only thing I managed to accomplish was rolling off the beanbag.

It wasn't long before the boys unlocked the door and came back down. They untied me, but left the gag and blindfold on. Once my hands were free, they quickly retied them in front of me. After that I was led carefully up stairs, the blindfold was very hindering, and out into the backyard.

Outside, they guided me across part of the yard. I noticed that the grass was wet and sticking to my feet. It hasn't rained in about a week, and the hairs on the back of my neck began to rise. I moaned into my gag, but that was pointless.

Finally we stopped. Tony whispered something to Nate and Nate started to sift through the duffle and then wander off. Tony moved my legs together and bound my ankles, then did the same to my legs, right above the knees. He jerked the towel away from my hips and with Nates help, laid me on my back, on the wet grass. I started to get upset and protest, but they worked quickly, ignoring me for the time being.

My arms were stretched over my head and my legs were stretched out straight and tied off. I was laying flat on my back stretched out and truly unable to move.

I heard them giggle and Tony walked up to me. He bent down and pulled my blindfold off. After my eyes adjusted I realized I was tied between both clothsline poles, and it was a tight tie. Tony leaned over, patted my exposed tummy, and said, "This is for locking us in the basement, you evil babysitter." He pointed to Nate and I raised my head and looked. Upon seeing me looking at him, Nate turned on the water faucet. I know my eyes had to bug out as they followed the hose from the faucet to the spinkler conveniently placed about 15 feet away. It was one of those spitting types of sprinklers. The first spray landed a few yards from my feet and went counterclockwise away from me, but I knew it would eventually come around.

I screamed into my gag and struggled like never before. Tony ran out of it's path and over to Nate who looked like a kid at Christmas staring at a mountain of gifts. I cursed them for being boyscouts and creative thinkers, all muffled by the gag. I swore to kill them and cut them into little pieces, again muffled by the gag.

That's when the sprinkler had completed it's lap, and gave me my first cold shower of the day. Oh, it was ice cold. The water started down my arms, splashed my face, and then worked it's cold, wet way over my body to my feet. I was infuriated, and struggled more, but never got loose.

I looked over at them and they were cheering to their success, and the sprinkler started on it's second lap. I pulled and pulled. I could barely bend my knees or elbows. There was no slack to speak of. I was tied so tight that I couldn't even roll over. The tape was going to hold, it was somewhat water proof.

They got me good.

And the second shower hit, seemingly colder than the first. After a little while when the water ran out of my eyes, I found the boys sitting in lawn chairs wearing nothing but shorts and covered in my suntan lotion, drinking sodas. I never stopped struggling, but never got loose.

I was left to suffer for over an hour, that I am sure. I was coated in cold water and freshly cut grass blades, wearing nothing but a bikini. I was so pissed when they let me go. All they did was turn off the sprinkler and untie my hands, then they ran and hid, leaving me to free myself. I left them alone for a while, before cooking dinner.

I never did anything about it, but we did talk about it a lot. Looking back on it, I have to admit that it was a cool DID scenario, but the resulting sunburn on my entire frontside could have been left out. Those two are sweetly evil, and all I ever did was encourage them.

Tish