FH : 11 - Germany 1982 - The Bet (mmf/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

FH : 11 - Germany 1982 - The Bet (mmf/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

FH's stories
11 - Germany 1982 - The Bet
Story index at the bottom

By FH

Tuesday December 21st 1999 09:45:04

I hardly saw the twins the next day, neither did I see Marcus. They were out most of the morning and my parents were out during the afternoon and I had to come along. So I was anxiously waiting for the next morning. I was up that morning bright and early, preparing for the bet between the twins.

The previous evening I had talked to Kim. I had told her about the bet and how it started out. I also told her about Helga's problem with having her elbows tied and she told me she knew a way of tying them in such a way they both would be in the same predicament, but still well tied. Accepting her help wasn't difficult, she was older and much more experienced. (Looking at it now, 27 years later, I have to say she probably enjoyed bondage. At that time I didn't even know the word.)

I picked up all the ropes and went over to Helga's and Sabine's cabin. Their parents were out for the day, they left around 6 and wouldn't be back before 10 in the evening, so we had most of the day.

It was 8 o'clock and the twins just finished their breakfast. Marcus was waiting for me and helped me sort out the ropes. We decided to use the cabin for the bet, because no one would interrupt us and it was out of view.

Marcus and I were just finishing sorting out the ropes when Kim knocked on the door.

"Everybody ready here?", she said. She looked stunning in her black one piece bathing suit and yellow blouse.

The twins didn't look bad either. They were dressed the same, both wearing cut of Jeans and white sleeveless T- shirts, no socks and no shoes.

"All the rules are set?", Kim asked.

"Yep", I answered. "Both girls will be tied and gagged exactly the same and the first to ask for release will lose. Tapping their feet three times, or humming a tone three times will be the signal."

"Okay, sounds good to me. Anybody wants to make use of the toilet before we start?"

Both girls went to the toilet and came back several minutes later, Sabine first.

"Okay, sit down here", Kim told Sabine, positioning her in the middle of the living room.

Helga was told to sit some 2 meters away and oposite from Sabine. Kim picked up a 5 meter piece of rope, folded it in two and then cut it with a knife. She used one piece to tie Helga's wrists palm-to-palm in front of her, much to Helga's surprise. The other piece was used to tie Sabine's wrists. She wrapped it around the wrists several times, before cinching it. It wasn't tight, just snug enough so they couldn't slip their wrists out of the bonds. Kim made sure the knot was out of reach of any prying fingers. She took another 5 meter rope, folded it, cut it and then used the two pieces to tie the elbows of the two girls together. Because they were tied together in front of them, they didn't have the problem with getting them close together. Again the ropes were snug, not too tight and the knot was placed in such a position that they couldn't reach it with their teeth.

Now Kim picked up a 10-meter rope and used it to tie Sabine's legs together at ankles and knees. There was some rope left over at the knees, approximately 1 meter when she was finished. Helga's legs got the same treatment, again making sure the ropes were snug and not tight. Kim picked up a small piece of rope, doubled it up and cut it in half. She pulled on Helga's wrists bonds until they were close to the rope around her ankles. She used the small rope to fix the two together. The rope that was left over on the bonds around the knees was used to fix the elbows to the knees, making it a nice package. The same happened to Sabine.

Quietly both girls tested their bonds. I thought it was a great idea to tie them up like this, a way I had never seen before. They looked pretty helpless. I had the fun job of gagging them. Fist a cloth was folded up and placed in their mouth and another rag was tied between the teeth and knotted in the back of their necks. I think I tied Helga's gag a bit tighter then Sabine's but I'm not sure anymore. They could still make some sounds, but intelligent speech was out of the question.

After watching them for several minutes, Kim told us she had to leave for a while, she would be back later, and Marcus and I decided to go and sit on the porch of the cabin. We could still see the girls and hear them if they gave the escape signal, it was just a bit cooler on the proch then it was inside. I positioned my chair in such a way I could see Helga, Sabine was out of my view, and I watched her struggle gently against her bonds. It was going to be a hot day, the temperature already went up to 24 degrees Celsius and it was only nine o'clock.

Slowly time passed. All we had to do was watch the girls and that was easy. After struggling a while against their bonds, both girls sat quietly on the floor. At a sudden moment, I think it was about an hour into the contest, Sabine fell on to her side. Marcus checked to see if she was okay, which she was, and then returned to his chair.

When I did a check of the girls half an hour later, Sabine was asleep. Helga just sat their looking at her, making small sounds in her gag. It was getting hot in the cabin and sweat was running over the girls bodies as they endured the ropes and gag. Knowing them this could take forever.

Suddenly we heard the signal. Sabine was clapping her hands.

I helped her up and undid the gag. I saw a smile on Helga's face as she thought she won, but it turned out differently.

"Just regag me, I just wanted to sit up again and couldn't do it myself", Sabine said. So I did. I told them this was the only time I would help them, if they would fall over next time, they had to stay in that position.

"Helga will have one option of being placed in a sitting position again, but that's it."

Marcus and I left them and sat in our garden chairs again. At one time, they already sat their for two hours, some of the adults came by and we had to close the door to the cabin, so they couldn't see in. They talked with us for a while and then left us alone. After that, Marcus went inside and had something to eat and drink, while I went over to my own cabin for some food.

When I returned both girls still wouldn't give in. They had both fallen onto their sides, but didn't signal, so we left them as they were.

By now it was two o'clock and they spend almost 6 hours in bondage. We gave them something to drink about once an hour, ungagging them only for the drink, but regagging them afterwards. They looked tired but neither would give in and that kept them going. Kim had stopped by and looked at the girls, but she had done a good job on the ropes and their blood flow was okay.

Finally at half past three Sabine gave in and signaled she wanted to stop. After ungagging her she asked to be released, which we did. Directly afterwards Helga signaled she also wanted to be released and soon after both girls were free of all the ropes.

Helga had won, but she was too tired to celebrate it. They both went onto the porch and laid down on the garden chairs, while Marcus made them something to drink and eat.

It took them almost an hour to recover. They spend a total of almost 7 hours in bondage and eventhough the ropes weren't too tight, they still had to sit and lay in one position, which wasn't very easy. It was obvious that we didn't play any other bondage games that day. But the holiday was still not over - but that's for next time.
FH