DM : 01 - Capturing Jennifer (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

DM : 01 - Capturing Jennifer (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

DM's stories
01 - Capturing Jennifer
Story index at the bottom

By DM

Tuesday December 21st 1999 03:33:42

When I was a kid, my friends and I would play a version of hide-and-seek where the person who was "it" would get tied and blindfolded while the others hid. Once the victim freed him/herself, they would have to find the others who were hiding. The first one to be found was the victim the next time around, and the person who was "it" the last time did the tying. At the time, I thought we were the only ones in the world who played this game. I know now that I was wrong. I also know that for me, and for at least one friend of mine, Robby, the tying up of our female friends became especially enjoyable.

Often, the site for the tying was in my treehouse. The lower level was just a platform about fifteen feet above the ground. The second level was enclosed and was accessible through a hatch in the floor.

One afternoon when we were in 7th grade, Robby and I sat in the treehouse after school trying to decide how to spend the afternoon. My next door neighbor was a cute brunette named Jennifer. She was also in 7th grade, and she was thin and pretty with straight brown hair down past her shoulders, which made her one of our favorite victims when we played our tie up game.

That afternoon, as we sat in the treehouse, Robby spotted Jennifer walking home from school. We all got out at the same time, but she had stopped off at a friend's house on the way home from the bus stop. We saw her from way off in the distance, and we decided it would be fun to coax her up into the tree house and tie her up. She always cut across the corner of my yard when she walked home from the bus stop, so we would have a chance.

Already on the second floor of the treehouse was an old rumpled grocery bag of assorted ropes and the white cloth we used as the blindfold during our games of hide and seek.

As Jennifer drew closer, I vividly remember the disappointment in Robby's voice when he said: "Oh, no. She's wearing a dress."

To me, that was a bonus, but Robby figured that if Jennifer was dressed up, she was less likely to be willing to play. When he suggested that, I told him that if she didn't want to play, we would just convince her.

"How?" he asked.

I picked up the bag of rope and held it up and he smiled.

When Jennifer began to cut across my yard, Robby and I stood up and poked our heads out the window and called down to her, inviting her to come up.

"I can't," she said. "I have to go home and get changed."

At that, we teased her about being prissy, and to prove us wrong, she climbed up to the platform below us. I climbed down and asked her if she would like to play hide-and-seek with us, and again she said she would have to go home and change first, but she would afterwards. The dress she wore was a flowered mini-dress that went about halfway to her knees, and she was wearing tan colored nylons and white shoes. She had nice legs, and I had tied her up many times before in shorts, but I had never tied up a girl that was dressed up, and I couldn't resist the opportunity. I tried to convince her to play just one round, but she wanted to go home and change. She said she would be right back.

At that point, Robby, who was peering down through the hatch in the floor above us, dropped down a length of rope that landed on her shoulder. She seemed to sense what we were up to and she started for the ladder, but I grabbed her first. I pulled her wrists behind her back and wrapped the rope around them.

"Come on, you guys," she said. I don't want to get my dress dirty." She didn't really seem to mind getting tied up. She was only concerned about ruining her dress, so we assured her we wouldn't mess it up.

Once I had her wrists tied behind her, Robby dropped another piece of rope and I wrapped that around her chest and arms and tied it off. I asked Robby to toss me the blindfold, and when he did, I turned her around so her back was to me. But instead of blindfolding her, I surprised her by pulling it between her teeth and gagging her with it. She wasn't expecting it, so it went into her mouth easily and I tied it off into a nice cleave gag. Robby handed me one more piece of rope, which I used to bind her ankles together. She was completely helpless, and she mumbled her displeasure through the gag.

"Let's get her up there," I told Robby.

"How?" he asked. "She can't climb."

I told him to drop down one length of the thick rope (which was a hemp rope about a half-inch in diameter). It was a long piece and very strong that we used to haul things up into the treehouse that we couldn't carry up the ladder. Trussed up as she was, Jennifer was just such a package. I wrapped the rope around her chest several times just below her small breasts and inside her arms so it went only around her torso. Then I knotted it off in front of her. Robby held the other end of the rope and when he saw I was ready, he straddled the hatch and began taking up the slack. We didn't want to hurt Jennifer, so to be safe, I bent down and lifted her up, sort of a shoulder carry, hugging her around the knees, while Robby pulled her up. I'll never forget the sensation of holding her legs as we hoisted her up. When he got her up high enough I grabbed the soles of her shoes and helped to push her the rest of the way. Being a typical 13-year-old boy, I couldn't resist peeking up her dress, and noticing her white panties.

As soon as she was up on the second floor, I climbed up, and closed the hatch behind me. Robby had positioned Jennifer so she was sitting on the floor, leaning up against a trunk of the tree that protruded through the floor and out through the far wall. She worked at the ropes trying to get free, while at the same time, trying to adjust her dress, which had crept up on her during the process of lifting up through the hatch. Robby reached over and fixed her dress for her, and then he looked at me and said: "Now what do we do?"

The truth was, we hadn't planned this out beyond tying her up. Personally, I just wanted to sit there and watch her try to get loose.

When we played the tie up game, we had some rules to make things fair. The first rule was that you could never tie the person's wrists together behind them, a rule we had already broken with Jennifer. In the game, the captive was supposed to be able to escape eventually, the idea was just to delay them long enough for everyone to hide. That meant using A LOT of rope to secure their arms to their sides and lash them to the tree trunk, which Jennifer was leaning against now. Her position against the tree trunk, and the abundance of rope at our disposal provided the obvious answer to what to do next.

"Well," I said to Robby. "We have a lot more rope."

At that point, Jennifer began to protest through her thick gag and kick her bound feet, pushing the bag away. Robby grabbed the hemp rope, which was already tied around her torso, and began to lash her to the tree trunk. It was a very long piece of thick rope, so by the time he was finished, her upper body was almost completely mummified. I was always a leg man (still am), and I set myself to the task of binding her slender legs. Since she had been standing when I originally tied her ankles, they weren't as secure as I liked, so I untied them, crossed them, and retied them more effectively. The next piece of rope went around her knees, and I wrapped it around several times, both above and below the knees. I took another piece of rope and tied one end around her ankles and looped the other end around a tree trunk that protruded through the other end of the floor. I pulled it tight so that her legs were completely extended. When I did that, her bottom slid forward slightly and her dress rode up again, and she squealed into her gag out of embarrassment. Robby, always the gentleman (I think he was a little embarrassed, too) reached down and adjusted it again.

I grabbed another length of rope and kneeled down, straddling her bound legs. "I'll fix that," I assured Jennifer. And I began to wrap the length of rope around her upper thighs, just below her buttocks, binding the hem of her dress to them. It was a lame excuse to wrap more rope around her legs, but it also assured her that we weren't going to peek at her underpants while she was tied up.

At that point, she was trussed up so completely and so well that using any more rope (yes, there was plenty more) would have been overkill. So Robby and I stood up and admired our work, faced with the same dilemma of what to do now. We sat there for a moment, admiring our victim struggling in vain to free herself, when Robby's mother pulled up in her car and honked her horn. Jennifer started to yell through her gag, so I quickly clamped my hand over mouth to silence her. Robby's mother could not see inside, so she was unaware of Jennifer's predicament. She was going shopping and wanted Robby to come with her, and even though Robby argued, she insisted. I know he wanted desperately to stay. He started to climb down and I removed my hand from Jennifer's mouth and began to follow him. Jennifer pleaded through her gag for me not to leave her.

"Just be quiet. I'll be right back," I whispered to her. "I just want to talk Mrs. Ritter into letting Robby stay."

She pleaded again through her gag, but I assured her I would only be a second.

As it turned out, Robby wound up leaving with his mother, and I climbed back up into the treehouse to join our victim. I wasn't sure what to do at that point. Stalling for time, I tested all the knots, which were still as tight as when we first tied them, if not tighter. In the process, I managed to sneak in a few brief gropes of her legs, just to get one last feel of her nylons.

"Now what?" she muttered through her gag.

It was a good question. Since I couldn't leave her, and I couldn't just sit there and watch her, I decided to untie her. I started with the gag and the minute I removed it, she said: "You guys are in so much trouble. If my dress is ruined you're dead."

"If it is," I assured her, "I'll buy a new one for you." I had no idea what a dress cost, but I had my money from mowing lawns and whatever it might cost, I was sure it was worth it.

"You're still dead," she said.

At that point, I straightened up and said: "Well, if I'm dead anyway, maybe I should just leave you like this." And I sat down opposite her, leaning against the tree trunk that her feet were lashed to. I was actually sitting on the rope that stretched from her ankles to the tree, and I put the cloth that had been her gag in my lap to hide the fact that I was completely aroused over the sight of her bound before me.

"Do you think you could get loose?" I asked her.

She worked to free her wrists, but there was just too much rope. "Untie me!" she demanded.

"So you can't get loose?" I asked her.

"No."

"Okay then," I said. "I'll untie you on one condition."

"What?" she asked.

"If I untie you,..." I waited, deciding exactly how to phrase it.

She got impatient. "Come on!" she pleaded impatiently.

"If I untie you, you have to promise to come right back after you get changed so we can play some more."

She thought about it for a minute. "Just let me go!" she insisted.

"You have to promise or I won't untie you," I told her.

"Okay!" she finally conceded.

And for good measure, I threw in: "And when you change, put on shorts."

She frowned at me. "You pervert," she said. Then she smiled.

It took me quite a while to untie her. I started with the hemp rope that lashed her to the tree, mostly so I could steal glimpses of her bound legs. I took my time, and I think she knew it, and when I finally untied her wrists, she stood up and inspected her dress, which was dirty but not ruined. And she squatted down and lifted the hatch to leave.

"Don't forget your promise," I reminded her, knowing it was a longshot.

"Yah, right," she said as she left.

From up in the treehouse, I watched her pick up her books, which she had left at the base of the ladder, and walk home.

I was still in the treehouse a half-hour later when I saw her returning, wearing a white tee shirt and a pair of Daisy Duke style cut off shorts.

That was the beginning of a number of tie up games with Jennifer. From that point on, they didn't even have to be disguised as hide-and-seek, which we agreed was just a thinly veiled excuse to tie each other up. We still played the game with our friends, but more and more, Jennifer and I would play privately as well.