The Mortal : 01 - Cuffed and stuck (m/self)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

The Mortal : 01 - Cuffed and stuck (m/self)

Post by Canuck100 »

The Mortal's stories
01 - Cuffed and stuck
Story index at the bottom

ByThe Mortal

Sunday December 5th 1999 11:11:26

He is a story about when I handcuffed myself but could not get loose. This happened to me when I was about 12-13 years old, cannot remmember exactly when.

I was up in my room playing with my handcuffs (proper metal ones). I decided I would try something different so, I placed my hands behind my back and closed the first cuff ring around my left wrist, I did not close it completly straight away but instead put the swing ratchet from the other cuff through the ring that was locked around my left wrist. Then sliding my right wrist in to the other cuff ring I managed to close the cuff around my right wrist thus locking my wrists together very closely. The cuffs were not on tight so leaning up against the wall I got the cuffs between me and the wall and pushed both cuff rings until they were tight but not uncomfortable around my wrists.

This done I sat on my bed and tested the cuffs. I did not have as much movment in my wrists as you would have if they were on properly.

After about 5 minutes I decided I would release myself and do something else, this is where I discovered my first problem. When I took the key in my hands and tried to insert it in to the handcuff lock I found that the key holes on both cuffs were facing my back and I could not twist my wrists around enough to get the key in the lock. OK I thought, if I cannot get the key in the lock from behind then I will do it from the front.

This is where I discovered my next problem. Because my wrists were so close together I could not pass my arms under my backside to bring them round to the front. usually when cuffed in the proper way I could pass my hands under my backside and bring my legs through so my hands were in front of me. Now you would have thought that in this situation I just would have gone and asked one of my parents to release me and just get a telling off for being so stupid. My problem was that both my parents were at work, it was winter so all the doors in the house I had closed and locked when my parents left for work, and to top it all off it was only 10 in the morning and my parents would not be home until about 6:30pm that was another 8 and a half hours away. I could not go to any of the neighbours houses because their parents were at work and they were round their friends' houses playing. And to finish things of I could not get out of the house because all the locks on the doors were up high out of reach because my hands were secured behind my back.

I did not no what to do so I just turned on my television, which was easy because it stood at waist height. and sat on my bed to watch some programs. After about 3 hours I became thirsty so I went to the bathroom, turned on the tape and had a good drink. Back in my room I watched some more TV until finally after laying down on my side for a while I drifted off to sleep.

I was awoke by the sound of the door closing downstairs, it was dad home from work. I looked at the clock, the time read 6:42pm, I had been asleep handcuffed for about 5 hours. Waking up from sleep with your arms handcuffed behind you can be quite disorientating. When I was fully awake I heard my dad call upstairs to see if I was ok.

I grabbed the handcuff key and made my way downstairs. My dad looked at me shocked for a few seconds then, realising what had happend took the key from me and unlocked the handcuffs.

What a relief it was to be free, my wrists were sore where the cuffs had dug in a bit and my shoulders ached from being pulled back all of that time. My dad said he would not tell my mom but to never put handcuffs on like that again and to never tie my self up when there is nobody in the house. I told him I would not be that stupid again.

Before my mom got home I went upstairs to my room, put the handcuffs away, and put a long sleeved sweater on over my t-shirt to hide the cuff marks on my wrists. After that I washed up for dinner, I had not eated all day so, and enjoyed a great meal.

Later, in some of my tie up games with P and other friends, I used the handcuffs in the same way on them, which they thought was brilliant. I will tell more stories about that later. hope you enjoyed this story, it serves as a warning about tying yourself up when there is nobody about.

CU all soon

The Mortal