Jon Snow : 01 - Girls Rule, Boys Drool? (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Jon Snow : 01 - Girls Rule, Boys Drool? (f/m)

Post by Soraka »

Jon Snow's stories
01 - Girls Rule, Boys Drool?
Story index at the bottom

By Jon Snow

by Jon Snow » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:23 am

Intro -

This is a story in which a young girl discovers that she can overpower boys fairly easily.
When she discovers this, she decides to go and help other girls discover that they can easily overpower boys.

Soon, she causes no less than a riot at her school.
And all because of an argument by the pool.

Note: This is a fictional story and does not necessarily represent my views. I just thought it would make a good story!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
It all started when Missy was relaxing in her pool.

Missy was 11 years old. She had a sister, Mary, who was 13, and step-brother Eric, who was 15.
It was this stepbrother who allowed Missy to realise her ability to dominate boys.

Missy was a pretty girl, with long brown hair and seductive blue eyes. She floated, contently, in the pool wearing her skin-tight one piece swimsuit.
Her attractiveness had not gone unnoticed by her perverted step-brother, who was more attracted to little Missy than to Mary, who he thought was too much of a goody-goody. Missy had a mischievous streak, and Eric liked that in a girl.

So, Eric, wearing his swimming trunks, dropped into the pool and brushed against Missy's thigh.
Missy sigh, annoyed, and kicked her legs, heading for the side of the pool.
She lifted herself onto the edge of the pool, her feet in the water, and glared at her step-brother.
He smiled a smile of fake innocence. "Aren't you coming back in, little sis?"
"I'm not your "sis"!" Missy snapped. "No blood relations, thank God for that."
Eric moved closer, now close enough that she could poke him with her foot if she wanted to. "Come on, sweets. Come back in with me...it'll be fun!"
Missy shuddered. She was revolted by her step-brother's advances on her. If he was a decent guy, she might have considered it...but no, he was a jerk. A total, no-threads-attached jerk.

And he proved it by grabbing one of her feet with each hand and pushing her legs apart.
Missy acted with instinct. She closed her legs, but Eric's head was trapped between them. Missy had not intended this and was about to let go and storm off, when she realised that Eric was struggling to escape the leg lock she now had him in.
He arms were on her thighs, trying in vain to prise them off his head.
A small smile crept onto Missy's lips. She began to tighten her legs, locking her ankles behind Eric's head.

The small 11 year old now had her 15 year old step-brother trapped in a vice-like headsicssors.

Missy began to ponder her situation. After all, Eric wasn't going anywhere, and she now had all the time in the world.
If she could easily trap her older step-brother in a headscissors, did that mean she was stronger than him?
Or was it just that she was a capable gymnast and swimmer, with strong legs and hips?

As she pondered this, she heard a giggle behind her.

She looked back, not releasing her hold on Eric.
Her sister Mary was standing there, an expression of amazement on her face. Standing next to her was her friend Daisy, also 13, who had her hands over her mouth, stifling her giggles.
The two girls were wearing bikinis - clearly they had been about to join Missy in the pool.

"Missy...what on earth?" Mary asked.
Missy explained the situation calmly.
Mary made a disgusted face at Eric's advances on her little sister, but was giggling along with Daisy by the end of Missy's story.
"My god, Missy...." Daisy said. "How on earth did you become so strong?"

Missy thought for a second.
"I'm not sure I did, you know. I think it might just be normal."
The girls stared at her. "You mean...you think all girls are stronger than all guys?"
Missy shrugged. "It's just a theory. Eric might be weak. But we could test it out...."

The girls giggled. "I like where this is going..." Daisy smirked.
"But first, let's deal with Eric here..." Mary smiled.
Daisy let out a giggle. "Let's tie him up! Then he'll be our little slave!"
"Great idea!" said Missy. "Help me drag him upstairs, and don't let him escape!"

Missy, Mary and Daisy dragged Eric up the stairs to Missy's room.
There, they threw him onto the bed.
Mary and Daisy stood back. "We'll let you handle this, Missy." Mary said.
Missy smiled at Eric. "You ready for round two, sweetie?"

10 seconds later, Eric was lying in a heap, and Missy stood over him with her foot on his chest.
"What'd I say?" she smirks. "I think girls might just be stronger in general."
Mary stroked her chin. "Maybe. But one boy isn't exactly a good, reliable test, is it?"
Daisy nodded. "You're right! We should try it out elsewhere."

Missy shrugged. "Suit yourself. I'm going to...ah...stay with Eric for a bit!"
The three girls giggled as Mary and Daisy left Eric to his fate.

The girls parted ways at the door of Missy's house.

Mary headed over to their neighbour's house.
The neighbours had two children.
There were the 15 year old twins, Jerry and Steven.
Then there was little 11 year old Monica, a friend of Missy's, who was the boys' cousin, and lived in the same house as them.

At the time Mary came out of the house, Jerry and Steven were teasing their cousin.
Jerry had her favourite toy bear hanging above her head, out of reach.
Steven was standing beside them, laughing and occasionally tripping Monica up.
Little Monica, wearing a skirt, ankle socks with trainers and t-shirt, was up on tip-toe and couldn't get it.
She was almost crying, the poor thing.

Mary felt a surge of anger at these boys.
She stormed over to give them a piece of her mind.
"Hey, you two jerks! Why don't you pick on someone your own size?"

The two boys turned and burst out laughing at the girl in her hot pink bikini.
"What, you mean you, pipsqueak?" Jerry smirked.
Mary rolled her eyes. "I may not be as tall as you, but I'm stronger!"
Jerry chuckled. "You keep believing that!"
Mary planted her hands on her hips. "Ok then, fight me."

The boys looked at each other. Jerry passed the bear to Steven. "Sure thing. If you want a death sentence, so be it!"
He faced off against Mary and smiled as he closed in for the kill....

A few seconds later, Jerry was lying slumped in a heap, a high kick to the jaw having rendered him semiconscious.
All he could see through his half-closed eyes were bright red toenails of Mary, who was standing next to the defeated boy.
She planted a deftly-pedicured foot on the boy's neck and raised her arms, smiling at Steven.
She could hardly believe it herself. She WAS stronger than this 15 year old boy! Maybe Missy's experience with Eric wasn't a fluke!

Monica and Steven were watching her with disbelief.
Monica smiled at Mary. "How did you do that, Mary?"
Mary smiled at the girl. "It's simple, Mon. Girls are stronger than guys. That's the way it is!"
Monica looked thoughtful. Then Steven tried to regain control.
"That's bull. No puny girl is stronger than my bro. You cheated. Come on, Monica. Let's get away from this weirdo."

He tried to grab Monica's arm and take her away, but to everyone's surprise, the little 11 year old girl grabbed his arm and threw him over her shoulder, onto the ground.
Steven was winded and shocked by the attack, and Monica sat on his chest.
By the time Steven realised where he was, he was pinned under the small girl's weight.

Monica smiled at Mary. "What now, Mary?"
Mary smiled back. "We could tie them up! Then you could take pictures and make them your slaves!"
Monica giggled. "Good idea. There's some skipping rope behind the shed."
Mary went to fetch the rope.

When she returned, she giggled.
Monica's trainers were on the floor and one of her feet was bare.
The missing sock, of a very girly pink colour, was crammed into Steven's mouth and held there by Monica's bare foot.
"MMMMPH!"
"Shut up, slave!" Monica pressed her foot down a little harder.

Mary giggled as she wrapped the skipping rope around Steven's body, tying his wrists together as well as his ankles.
Monica observed her and pointed at the still-comatose Jerry.
"I can handle him! Don't worry!"

Mary began to walk away, feeling proud of herself, as the young girl stuffed her second sock in Jerry's mouth and began to tie him up too.

Daisy went home to her house, where she found her twin older sisters.
Jenna and Cheryl were 15, two years older than their kid sister.
They were lying on deck chairs, chatting, as their boyfriends wrestled loudly on the ground nearby.
Both girls were barefoot, and wore shorts with tank tops, perfect for the hot sun.

Daisy waved at her sisters. "Hey, guys."
Jenna smiled and stood up, wrapping her sister in a big hug.
"Hey, squirt." Squirt was the nickname the older sisters had for Daisy, but it was affectionate, and Daisy knew it.
Cheryl smiled. "What's up?"

Daisy looked at the wrestling boys thoughtfully.
Ignoring her sister's question, she smiled at Cheryl.
"Watch this," she whispered.

Then, boldly, she sauntered up to Cheryl's boyfriend, Darren, who had managed to get on top of Jenna's boyfriend Alex.
She tapped him on the shoulder and smiled.
"Hey, Darren. You look like you're quite strong."
He smiled arrogantly, his eyes fixed on the slim curves of the younger girl's body, accentuated by her bikini. "Well, I just beat this loser here, didn't I Al?"
Alex smiled good-naturedly. "Yep. You won fair and square." He got up and dusted himself off.
Daisy had always liked Alex better than Darren.
She thought he was kind, sweet and totally deserving of her sister's love.
He even had a little pet name for her, Tiger, which she liked.
Darren, on the other hand, she considered a scumbag. So she'd go easy on Alex.

Daisy giggled. "So, Darren, do you think you could beat me?"
Darren looked at her like she was crazy. Then he laughed and ruffled her hair. "Dream on, squirt."
Daisy clenched her fists. She didn't like him using that name. But she kept her smile on her face.
"Scared of losing to a 13 year old girl?" she smirked.
Darren couldn't back down. He smiled, no doubt looking forward to copping a good feel of her young, slender body as they fought.

Alex pulled Daisy aside. "What are you doing, Tiger? Are you mad? He'll hurt you!"
Daisy smiled and put her hand on Alex's arm. "You're sweet to be concerned, Alex. But I can handle him. Don't you worry."
Alex looked at her with a bit of surprise on his face. Then understanding dawned on his face and he smiled.
"Give him hell, Tiger!" he whispered.
This left Daisy confused. Did he guess what she knew? That girls were stronger than boys?
Then she saw that Alex had gone to stand behind Jenna. He whispered to her and a smile appeared on Jenna's face.
Cheryl, who had also heard, smirked as well.
Suddenly realisation dawned on Daisy. Her sisters already knew that girls were stronger than boys!
She smiled, knowing that she would make her sisters proud.

As Cheryl, Alex and Jenna lined up to watch the fight, Daisy adopted a fighting pose.
She made a sultry face, looking into Darren's eyes and beckoned him towards her.

Darren, distracted by the beauty of the girl opposing him, didn't see the first attack coming.
A vicious high kick slammed into his face, leaving him unmarked but reeling from the impact.
And Daisy didn't let up.

She took advantage of her opponent's stunned demeanor and pounced on him.
She tripped him with her foot and curled a leg around his neck, pushing him to the floor and sitting on his chest while holding his head in the crook between her thigh and calf.
"Give up?" she asked sweetly.
"That...that was....you cheated!" the stunned and shocked Darren spluttered.
Daisy got up and placed her foot on Darren's chest.

Cheryl walked over and hugged her sister. "Well done, sis. You really are our sister. We were gonna teach you how to beat boys when you were a little older. But from the looks of it, you already know how."
Daisy blushed as Jenna and Alex came over too.
Alex hugged her. "Well done, Tiger. I knew you could do it."
Cheryl noticed that Darren was crawling away. "Oh no you don't!"
She grabbed him and, without another word, dragged him into the house.

Daisy looked at Jenna. "What is she...?"
Jenna giggled. "Let's just say that he won't like it!"
Daisy smirked. "Anyway, I should go."
Jenna smiled and slid her arms around Alex's neck. "That's good because we...need some alone time."
She kissed Alex's neck and pulled him into the house.
Daisy smiled as she walked away.

She knew that Alex and both her sisters would enjoy the next few hours.
Darren, not so much.

Missy had left Eric tied to her bed, groaning in pain from the harsh beating she had given him.
She thought of it as payback for all the years he had groped her and her sister.

Now, she was going to continue testing her new theory.
So, she thought, where would be a better place than her local school's gymnasium?
It was a Saturday, so the 14 and under football team would be practicing in there, as would the cheerleading team.
So there would be about the same number of boys as girls.
Perfect!

When Missy entered the gymnasium, changed out of her swimming costume and into her summer outfit - skirt, tank top and ankle socks with pink trainers, she found, as she expected the football and cheer teams exercising.
She also found a trio of Girl Scouts with a stall set up, selling cookies.
Across the room from the Girl Scouts, there were some Boy Scouts with a rival cookie stand.
Missy smiled. This would be a perfect testing ground....

Missy zeroed in on one of the boys she recognised.
He was one of Eric's friends. His name was Anthony.
He was quite nice, and she liked him a lot.
So she would test her theory out on him.

He was sitting up against a weight machine with a bench, so Missy slipped onto the bench.
Then she grabbed Anthony's head with her hands, pulled him back into her lap and slid her legs around his neck.
Locking her ankles in front of his chest, she trapped him.

Anthony correctly guessed who she was.
"Hey, Missy!" he chuckled. "What's up?"
"Oh, nothing much," she said airily as she stroked his hair. "Just testing something out."
"Ok, but Missy, would you mind letting me go. I need to practise."
Missy smiled. "Try to escape. Go on, try it."

Anthony shrugged and used his hands to prise Missy's legs apart.
Or at least he tried to.
He found that her legs were locked in place and he couldn't shift them.
He tried getting up but Missy pulled him back down with her legs.

Soon his escape attempts brought the attention of the others in the gym.
The lead cheerleader, a girl called Lily, smiled.
"Looks like she's got you trapped, Anthony. How you gonna get out?"
It was obvious to Missy that the others thought he was joking, but she knew that he wasn't.
All of the other people in the gym were watching now. Even the Girl Scouts had come over from their stall.

It was now or never.

Missy smiled and spoke to Lily.
"He can't escape. I'm too strong for him."
This sent a ripple of laughter throughout the boys.
"You, stronger?" laughed a big lad called Hank. "Ridiculous."
"Stupid girl," another boy chuckled. "Boys are the strongest."

Missy laughed. "That's not true. I used to agree but now I know that girls are the stronger sex."
The laughter among the boys died down as they realised in horror that Anthony genuinely couldn't escape.
"Come on, Ant, stop messing about!" a boy called Dan said in a panicked voice.

Missy smiled again and addressed the females in the room.
"Girls, I think the boys in this room require an education in female power. Go get them!"

For a horrible second, no-one did anything.
Then, with a smile, Lily pounced on Hank and pulled him to the ground.
This was the signal the other girls needed.

The cheerleaders charged the footballers and massacred them.
Soon all five girls of the cheerleading squad had pinned a large, brawny boy to the floor.

The girl scouts, meanwhile, were approaching the boy scouts, who had backed into a corner.
Missy gave Anthony's neck a gentle squeeze.
"This was fun, Anthony, but I have to go now."
She squeezed her legs and felt Anthony go limp.
She used her foot to push him away and smiled at Lily.
"Lily, I got another boy here for you. Could you secure him, because I want to save him for later....2
Lily smiled. "Sure thing, kid. The least I can do for your little demonstration."

Missy smiled and walked over to the girl scouts.

The three girl scouts, led by a girl called Mia, advanced on the boy scouts.
Missy came up to help them.
Mia looked from her to the cowering boys.
"So we can just beat them up?" she asked eagerly.
Missy giggled. "You bet!"
Mia smiled. "Good. Let's get them girls!"

The three girl scouts pounced and jumped on the boys and after a vicious fight, three boys lay groaning on the ground, while the three girls stood over them, each girl placing a foot on a boy's chest.
Missy clapped. "Well done, girls! Now, tie them up."
The girls untied their scarves and used them to tie the boys' ankles and wrists, then they pulled off their socks and used them to gag the boys. Meanwhile, the cheerleaders had the footballers in a similar position.
Missy spied a boy trying to escape and notified Mia.
Soon the three girl scouts were pinning the big footballer to the ground and tying him up as well.
Missy left the gym in a totally female-dominated state.
And it felt good.

Missy was halfway through the changing rooms when she remembered Antony.
She had left him under the care of Lily.
But to tell the truth, Missy really had a big thing for the older boy.
He was kind, sweet and caring - a far cry from her stepbrother.

She was about to turn back when she heard some rustling.
She looked over at the end of the room and saw a boy rifling through a backpack.
Missy watched as he took out a pair of panties and pressed them to his nose.
She wrinkled her nose in disgust as the boy groaned in pleasure.

Then he seemed to notice her.
He scowled. "Get lost, squirt!"

Missy planted her hands on her hips.
"This is the GIRLS' changing rooms. You should get lost, not me!"
The boy smirked. "And are you going to make me?"

Missy grinned. "I thought you'd never ask!"

She launched herself at the surprised boy, and with a series of vicious kicks and jabs, she forced him to the floor.
She curled a leg around his neck and pulled on her ankle, squeezing until he fell unconscious.

Then, whistling, she dragged the boy back into the gym.

Missy walked into a female-dominated room.

The Girl Scouts had the three boy scouts tied up at their feet.
Mia had kept the footballer they had captured to herself, clearly, as he was trapped between the small girl's constricting thighs.
His face was red and he was weeping, but Mia looked happy as could be.

The Cheerleaders had the other footballers tied and gagged in a circle, and were discussing what to do with them.
The only exception was Lily, who was standing over Antony, her foot on his chest.
Missy dragged her new captive over to Lily and smiled.
"I'll swap this pervert for my Antony, Lily," she offered.

Lily looked down at Antony. "I don't know, Missy," she teased. "Antony's pretty cute. What's this idiot got going for him?"
Lily smirked. "I caught him going through your underwear..."
Lily looked at her, then laughed.
She walked over to the groaning boy and put her foot on his neck.
"I'm going to enjoy this..." she whispered evilly, before dragging the unfortunate boy back into the changing rooms.

Missy giggled, then looked back down at the still unconscious Antony.
She sat down next to him and tenderly wrapped her legs around his neck.
She began to stroke his face and eventually his eyes opened.
"Missy..." he said weakly. "What happened?"

Missy gestured around the room.
"I told these girls the truth. That we're stronger than boys. And they proved me right."
Antony smiled nervously at her. "Missy...why me?"
Missy grinned and gave him a little squeeze with her legs.
"You're cute, funny and you deserve better than my idiot stepbrother for a friend."

She let go of Antony and straddled his chest.
She leant down so that her lips were inches from his.
"You're mine now, Antony. And I hope that makes you happy."

When he replied quietly, "It does", she kissed him, long and hard.

Epilogue -

That night, Missy, Mary and Daisy met up to watch a film together.
All three of them had a boy trapped between their thighs, watching the film too.

Between Mary's thighs was Steven, given to her by Monica, who said she only needed one slave, and she'd give the spare to her, as it was Mary who had taught her how to dominate boys.
Daisy, meanwhile, had trapped Eric, since she'd taken a fancy to him and Missy didn't want him.
Finally, Missy held Anthony in her vice-like legs.

Anthony was the only one who hadn't resisted, smiling as Missy squeezed her thighs together gently.
Both other boys had resisted, and as a result were bound and gagged.

But one thing was clear.

Girls did rule.