Isaac W : 01 - Lisa in the Treehouse (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Isaac W : 01 - Lisa in the Treehouse (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Isaac W's stories
01 - Lisa in the Treehouse
Story index at the bottom

By Isaac W

Saturday December 4th 1999 06:53:01

I have lurked on this site for over a year. Forgive me. At last here's a story from my childhood, when I was about 12, circa 1981.

Lisa was a girl two years my younger, pretty face and dark, somewhat curly hair. For her age she was quite developed. It was typical for us to hang out along with the rest of the neighborhood gang, but on this particular late summer day everyone else was gone either on a family vacation or just out for the afternoon. By ourselves, we decided to go to Tamara and Greg's backyard where we all usually play -- they had the treehouse. It was really just a platform on the tree trunk accessible via four wooden rungs.

There we sat, dangling our feet over. She was wearing shorts and a button-down blouse. We played games before where one would tie up the other; the objective for the bound was to escape, which would make the binder the loser. Very typical. I spied one of the jump ropes on the ground and I immediately wanted to play, so I jumped down and climbed back up with it.

"Hand behind you," I told her. She rolled her eyes but complied, willing to play. I tied her wrists very tightly. I didn't know anything about cinching at the time, but I was careful to keep the knot away from her fingers. I climbed down again and went into the tool shed by the tree and came out with some twine. Again in the treehouse I set to binding her ankles -- she was wearing socks and tennis shoes. As always, I gave her fair warning, "You better not be working on your hands yet."

"I'm not."

I finished with her feet and set to looking for something to gag her with, also a tradition when either of us were bound. In the same shed was a white bandanna we had used before, so upon my return she was talking about something (she was a very verbose girl, which made it so fun to gag her) and I clamped my hand over her mouth, "Time for your gag." She groaned beneath my fingers. I removed my hand and applied the bandanna as a snug cleave gag that I knotted behind her head. I then sat back to watch her struggle.

And as always, she put on an exceptional performance. She squirmed and wriggled, occasionally making little mmph noises or making an effort to talk through her gag. It was a simple cleave gag, so it wasn't that difficult to understand her, but it was a huge turn-on to hear her make any noise with that bandanna in her mouth. There was never a time limit set, so the bound had to simply get tired of struggling and give up, or just be persistent until they escaped. Generally after about 20 minutes, if Lisa was still tied, she would give up. And this was one of those occasions.

I taunted her a bit with my victory, then set to slowly untying her feet. While I was doing this she worked her gag off so it dangled around her neck. Pity. She went to talking again, and by the time I got behind her to undo her hands, I again placed my hand around her mouth to silence her. "Be quite or I'll tighten the knot and gag you again."

She protested beneath my hand, another thing I loved. But she eventually nodded and I removed my hand and I set to untying her wrists.

I'll try to post a few more of my experiences, including when we tied up Tamara and Greg's mom. The mom stories seem popular here of late. Comments welcome.

Isaac W.
USA