CURT : 03 - Soap Opera Nuisance (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

CURT : 03 - Soap Opera Nuisance (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

CURT's stories
03 - Soap Opera Nuisance
Story index at the bottom

By CURT

Wednesday November 10th 1999 03:35:14

Hello all,

Well, another week or so has gone by, and another great set of stories has been posted. That's why I keep coming back for more. Of all the sites out there, this still seems the best for that weekly dose of new 'Stories of Tie-Up Games'.

And on that note...

The next installment to my 'bondage adventures' was not necessarily the third, but it sticks out in my mind as being the next most important. It was that same summer, though maybe a month or so later, and I really don't remember anything happening in the time between. I remember this one because it seemed that all of my playmates had conspired against me at the same time and went on their family vacations at once, leaving me alone on our block, and really feeling put upon by the middle of that particular week.

My sister Carol was watching me again, a job she had most of my childhood as she was the older sibling, and in my parents eyes at least, the more responsible. I was only ten, after all, at that transitional age between 4th grade snots and 5th grade apples as the old rhyme goes, hardly in a position to fend for myself. Both of our parents were working, and our family get away was not scheduled until September, so Carol watched me, for the most part, every weekday from 8 to 5.

I remember feeling bored and rejected that day (no playmates, remember) as Carol and I sat around watching morning T.V. I don't recall the shows back then (it was 25 years ago) but I know they did not hold my attention for long. Probably soaps, but don't hold me to it, as Carol was a fan. As the bratty baby brother, I was probably doing something to annoy her from my usual position, sprawled on the floor in front of the television set (one of those huge floor models that were the rage back then), and she was probably sitting in our father's easy chair trying to watch her programs. Back then I remember that I had a few things that I liked to do to get to my sister; kicking her under the table at dinner, making all kinds of noise when she was on the phone or had a friend over, or tickling her feet and poking and pinching her when I was laying on the floor. She had her share of teases as well; stealing my food at dinner, embarassing me in front of my friends, and generally bossing me around as is the older sibling's right in life. It seemed pretty even to me, neither of us having an advantage really.

I can imagine myself, bored senseless watching soap operas, rolling over and pulling off my sister's dangling clog as she sat engrossed in her show. I would tickle her foot, and she would pull away, trying to ignore me, finally kicking at my hands to get me to stop.

"Quit it!" I can hear her saying, shoving at me with her foot, which I'm sure only encouraged my efforts. Finally, fed up with my antics, she said (and I remember her saying this) "Do you want me to tie you up again?!"

Well, I was shocked. Of course I wanted her to tie me up. I had really enjoyed my two previous adventures (as you will know if you read my previous posts), though I had not really thought of how to initiate another bondage session. Now I knew...Piss my sister off.

Being the brat, I of course dared her, no doubt saying something like 'you wouldn't dare.' This of course prompted my sister to get up and storm into her room, telling me that I better straighten up before she got back. I, naturally, changed the channel to cartoons.

Carol returned in a few seconds and stood defiantly over me, rope in hand. She had slipped back into her clog, giving her an enormous height as I looked up into her scowling face. "Last chance." she said, "Are you gonna be good?"

I said, "I am being good."

With that she grabbed one arm and quickly flipped me over, then pounced on my back. I was no lightweight back then, but my sister was no meek little princess either. She was stronger than I gave her credit for, and easily hauled my arms back behind me, tying my wrists together in the same fashion as she had before; round and round and occasionally crossing the loops, a style she used on more than one occasion. When my hands were secure, she grabbed one arm and hauled me to my feet, leading me over to a kitchen chair.

She plopped me down in the chair, and without a word, took another length of rope and began lashing me to the chair's sturdy ladder-back, criss-crossing over my shoulders and around my chest and belly until I was secured to the chair back. Happy with that, she quickly wrapped some rope around my ankles, which she then tied-off to one of the chair legs. She tied my knees next, then stepped back to admire her work.

At that point I was pretty much helpless, and we both knew it. I of course whined and said that I was sorry, and that I would never do it again (at least until next time), but Carol was too far gone by then to listen to my pleas. In fact, at that point she produced a scarf from her back pocket and proceeded to gag me, stuffing that scarf in my mouth, then tying my mouth to hold it in with another scarf from the same source. I soon was silent and immobile, looking up at my sister who was checking all the knots, making sure they were secure, but also not too tight as to hurt. Carol was always concerned as to my welfare whenever she tied me.

Satisfied with her handiwork, Carol tossed the extra rope onto the table and flopped back into her chair without a word. I remember that well, how she was more interested in her soaps than in my suddenly helpless condition. She ignored me as I struggled at my bonds, trying my (sort of) best to get free. I won't lie...I liked being tied up, and I was not about to accidentally free myself, not that I could have back then.

I remained that way for awhile, watching, both excited and frustrated at being bound and helpless, as Carol watched her soaps, ate lunch, watched game shows, etc. Occasionally she would ask if I was okay, or if I wanted to be good and let go. She had a way of saying it that made any answer I gave a response to be left as I was, and so, in all, I spent several hours tied to that chair that day. She teased me I know, and ignored me as well, which was even worse, as for me, it's always been the ability of the captor to walk freely about, doing as they pleased, while I was bound and helpless that made the experience memorable.

In the end she of course untied me, after first getting a promise out of me to be good for an indeterminate amount of time. Next day, I'm quite sure that I was acting the ass again, however, as I was tied a few more times on later dates to teach me a lesson, which apparently I have still yet to learn.

My third adventure, though not in the league of other posters on this board, was still memorable to me. I know my sister enjoyed tying me up as much as I enjoyed being the captive in our little encounters. I have never asked her why, or if she did this with boyfriends, or if I was the only one. I've never asked her what she thought, having me bound and at her mercy, but I know she must have enjoyed it, like me, as it happened a few more times before she moved out and went on to college and work. I enjoyed it to the point of it being an important part of my life through my girlfriends as I grew up, and my current partner of over 12 years. I remember having some embarassing moments over the years; girls laughing at my fetish, and the (Note from Canuck: the original post cut here)

Sorry about that.
Dreambook, I guess, decided I was taking too long to write my piece and posted it without my approval...Really...I don't know what happened...

What I was getting around to was saying that there's opportunities for all out there...Don't give up, or be discouraged.
Well...Dreambook broke my stride...sorry for the multiple posts...My tux didn't come back from the cleaners...there was a plague of locusts...a terrible flood...

It wasn't my fault...

See you in the chat, and keep postin'. We want to read those stories.

Curt

Stories retrieved from Stories of Tie-Up Games