CURT : 02 - Sea Devils (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

CURT : 02 - Sea Devils (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

CURT's stories
02 - Sea Devils
Story index at the bottom

By CURT

Sunday October 31st 1999 06:24:28

Hello All,

It's been some time since I last posted on this board (1998 June part 2/ Batman) but I have been through on a regular basis to check out the stories and see what's going on. Glad to see it's still going full tilt. After my last post, I found my free bits of time to be few and far between, working six...and sometimes seven days a week just to make ends meet. I did not have the time to write or draw (My first love)and after work ended every day, I must confess to a laziness that was hardly productive.

Now I'm back...

Here I am after more than a year about to write the second of my childhood bondage adventures. A long time coming, and I hope worth the wait. Granted, I have not had the active childhood of some of you here, and that's my loss, but I hope you all enjoy my little additions to the archives. Good or bad, that is why we're here, afterall...

It was that same summer (If any of you bothered to check the archives for my previous post, you'll know...but it's not required), though I'm not too sure how long after my adventure of being tied to the tree by Terry. She was over a lot, as my sister, Carol, had no real problem baby- watching us. I was 10, after all, and hardly a baby. Still, my parents obviously felt that I needed some type of supervision, and Carol was elected.

It seems that as I remember it was a hot summer, and on that particular day in question, Terry and I were in the pool playing Sea Devils or some such, while my sister was laid out on the lawn working on her tan. In our backyard, which I thought was fairly large, my parents had a pool; the stand up, above ground type with walls barely three feet high, and the whole thing maybe 10 -12 feet in diameter. It was an ocean to me...or at least a lake, when I was growing up, and a lot of fun for me and my friends.

Terry, a female friend from up the street and across as well was over for the day, and as I said, my 15 year old sister was watching us to make sure we did not do anything too abnormal or life threatening. Terry and I were in the pool, having a great time I thought, making waves and whirlpools to sink her Sea Devil dolls and all the little boats we had floating about. We started splashing a bit much I guess, as I heard my sister snap from her towel spread out nearby on the lawn for us to 'knock off the splashing'.

Obviously that was the wrong thing to say as I quickly found every opportunity to send water cascading out of the pool and onto my sister. To her credit, she put up with my antics for quite a while before finally getting up and gathering her things, then stomping off in a huff. I was quite proud, being the bratty little brother and all, and I had managed to splash my sister several times in the process. Terry, of course, was on my side through all the splashing, laughing all the while, but I soon learned that her loyalties shifted with whoever had the upper hand.

After awhile, my sister called through the window that Terry and I should get out of the pool and relax for awhile as she was going to bring us a mid-afternoon lunch. Terry and I got out of the pool and sprawled on the lawn, me lying on my belly (I remember that, and Terry sitting not far away with her feet near my head). We were talking when I heard the back screen door slam shut. I thought nothing of it of course; just my sister coming out with our lunch, but suddenly I felt a weight on my back as my sister plopped right down on top of me and began struggling to drag my arms behind me.

I remember Terry jumping up and squealing in delight, sort of hopping from foot to foot as she tried to figure out what was going on. I struggled, craning my neck to look back at Carol who was efficiently binding my wrists behind my back with a length of clothesline. She was wrapping the rope around my wrists, doing a cross tie when she liked, and after a short bit of work, had the bindings knotted securely. I pulled and strained, but being a little kid, and still a novice to all of this, I quickly found that I was stuck. Of course I whined out something like 'Stop it', and 'What's going on?', but Carol ignored me and my plaintive cries, and spun about on my back to attack my feet.

Carol told Terry to get her the rest of the rope which had gotten out of reach with my squirming, and Terry complied, giggling at this new game my sister was playing. Terry handed Carol the rope, and my sister proceeded to tie my ankles as deftly as she had my wrists in about half the time. She wasn't finished yet though, as she crawled off of my back, then drew my legs up to my wrists, telling Terry to hold them in place while she tied them off, binding me in a simple but effective hog-tie.

I struggled, of course, and cursed at my sister in late sixties fashion, but for all my mouthings and effort I quickly realized that I was trapped. I remember begging and pleading for a bit at that point, as this was still pretty new to me, but I also remember feeling that same strange feeling that I had experienced when Terry had tied me to the tree. At the time I did not know why...but I liked this; the bondage, of course, but more importantly to me, the feeling of helplessness that washed over me then, knowing that I was bound and helpless while my sister and Terry were free to walk around and do whatever they pleased. I looked up at my sister then, wondering what was coming next with some anticipation...

Carol rocked back onto her heels, having climbed off of me and kneeled at my side, and smirked. I don't know if it's wrong, but her face still pops into mind at that point, whenever I think of an evil woman gloating over a helpless man. She said something to the effect of 'I guess you won't be splashing anyone else today.', and with an evil laugh, stood up. She then placed her bare foot in the small of my back, and raised her arms in triumph, much to Terry's delight, as she was clapping and cheering at that point. My first real image of dominance, and I swear, a sight I'll take to my grave...

At the time of course, I was too stupid to just lay back and enjoy, so I began thrashing around in my bonds, trying to get her grostesque foot off my back, and escape (Hah). I was too wrapped up to do little more than roll over onto my side, and after a while I conceded defeat and began to ask her sweetly to let me go. Not having Violet's big, brown, puppy-dog eyes (she'll know), Carol was unmoved, or actually moved to the point of keeping me quiet. She had Terry bring her a thin beach towel from the patio, then knelt back down and, ignoring my pleas, stuffed a corner deeply into my mouth. She then held up my head while she wrapped the towel 'round and 'round, several turns, taking care not to cover my nose, but crossing my eyes as well. She finally tucked her corner into the towel mask/gag/blindfold, stuffing it in to prevent it slipping free, and laughed at my final helplessness as I grunted and 'mmmphed', totally at her mercy.

With a quick slap on my butt to seal my fate, Carol got up and she and Terry went into the house for a time. They weren't gone long, but I struggled with my bonds all the while, trying desperately to get loose, but making no progress at all. It was not too long before they came back out (and Carol assured me later that she was watching me through the window the entire time), and sat down on either side of me to have their lunch. They chatted, both ignoring me, and about me as I lay their between them, and it drove me crazy. Before too long, Terry, who I knew was on my right from her voice, slipped her feet under my arms and rested them on my back, thus sparking another fetish to blazing...

They kept me like that for an hour or so, getting back in the pool after a bit and splashing me as they saw fit...Carol got her revenge, and then some. After some time, they flipped me over onto my back, as I was apparently starting to sizzle in the summer sun. No one ever asked why my body was sunburned later, but my head was not (remember the towel wrapped around my head), and no one noticed the white stripes around my wrists, though they were quite evident to me. Needless to say, I wore shoes and socks to cover my ankles for a time afterwards. In all, I was bound and gagged for over three hours, and I loved every minute of it.

As Carol and Terry untied me later, my sister said that I better not tell our folks, or I would get worse the next time (Next Time?!). She told Terry to keep it secret too, I guess. I suppose adults at the time would have thought it strange to say the least. I never said a word, and I have to admit that I looked at my sister in awe after that. Terry had been the first to tie me up, and I would always remember that, but Carol was the one who taught me to enjoy it, and would teach me a few more times before we both grew up and drifted apart.

So there you have it...My second bondage experience growing up. I will confess that it was some 25 years ago, and somewhat sketchy, and thus embellished here and there, but for the most part (99%), it is as I remember. As I mentioned, the one thing that definately sticks out in my mind was my sister putting her foot defiantly on my back...That one action opening my eyes to this lifestyle of bondage that we all love so much. I'll probably never get the balls to tell her so in person, but I do thank her and love her for it. That one thing (past Terry's binding me in the previous post) changed my life forever.

But enough of that. Hope you all liked the story, and feel free to rip it apart as you see fit. Just remember, I'm not here to set a standard, or make a point...I'm here, just like you, to share my stories, and enjoy others...

'Cuz we live for this stuff...

Take care,

Curt
U.S.A.

Stories retrieved from Stories of Tie-Up Games