FH : 10 - Germany 1982 - Training Helga (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

FH : 10 - Germany 1982 - Training Helga (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

FH's stories
10 - Germany 1982 - Training Helga
Story index at the bottom

By FH

I was just returning to the pool after eating my dinner at my parent's cottage, when Helga intercepted me.

"I need your help", she said. "If I want to win this bet with Sabine, I need some more practice. Will you help me?"

I looked surprised at her. I never had expected the rivalry between the twins to be so big.

"Sure, I'll help you. What did you have in mind?"

"I'd like you to tie my elbows together, so I can get used to the feeling. I want to win this bet!" She looked really determined.

"Okay. But during the afternoon you couldn't get them very close."

"I know, but I want to try."

"What is it with this rivalry between the two of you?"

"We always compete to be the best even with boyfriends. It's just something that's natural for us."

"Did you get a rope?"

She hadn't yet, so we went to the garage were we had left the ropes after the afternoon session and I picked up two of the 5-meter ropes. She didn't want to be tied right there, so we decided to go to the basement of the holiday house.

The room with the washing machines was empty, so we used that as a training room. Helga was dressed in blue jeans and a white long sleeved T-shirt. She turned her back towards me and offered her arms. I made several loops around her elbows and then started to pull on the rope, guiding it with my other hand. I got to about the same distance between her elbows as during the afternoon when I stopped and asked if she was okay.

"It's getting tight, I don't think I can go any further."

"I'll try, but I'll be careful."

Slowly I pulled her elbows a couple of centimeters closer until she told me to stop.

"Well, you did get them closer as last time, but still not as far as your sister."

She just nodded. I cinched the rope, pulling her elbows just a bit more together and then knotted it carefully, leaving about 2 meter of rope dangling down to the floor. She turned around and faced me. I must admit it was a pretty sight. You could tell from the expression on her face that is was tight. Her shoulders were pulled back, and her developing breasts were clearly visible.

"Shall I tie you up a bit more, so it feels like it should?" I asked hopefully.

Helga didn't answer, she just nodded. I picked up the rope that was dangling down from her elbows, wrapped it around her upper body and knotted it off at her elbows. Then I picked up the second 5-meter rope and tied her wrists, crossing them. Several minutes later her wrists were tightly tied, I even did it tighter then during the afternoon because she wouldn't be tied for long anyway. I looked at her when I was done.

"How are you doing?"

"It's becoming tolerable." She announced, while wriggling in her bonds.

We talked for about 15 minutes and then she asked me to untie her, which I did. She massaged her elbows once she was free and I just watched her. Then she thanked me for helping her.

"It will be a tough contest." I said. Helga agreed.

"I'll talk to Sabine and we'll make up some rules."

Together we walked to our cottages, after dumping the ropes in the garage. That was the end of fun filled day full of bondage.

Coming soon: The contest.