Holly : 01 - Brother's bondage torture (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Holly : 01 - Brother's bondage torture (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Holly's stories
01 - Brother's bondage torture
Story index at the bottom

By Holly

Tuesday October 19th 1999 08:37:14
Brother's bondage torture
I just ran across your site and I've spent half the night reading the stories. This is great, I've never found a true bondage site like this. I'm a 31 year old female and I have literally hundreds of bondage experiences to share. I'll start with a memorable one from my early teen years. I grew up with only one parent, a single working mom. I had two brothers, Brian who is two years older than I am and Steve who is four years younger than me. Brian was the typical older brother, except probably more sadistic. Trying not to bore you with all my family details but here are a few of the things he did to me over my childhood. Once he convinced me to get into a cardboard box and he took steak knives and threw them at the box. I know, that was partly my fault for being so dumb. One time I was in the shower when Brian came home with his wrestling buddies. Somehow he captured a bird. We had lots of bats in our attic and he knew they scared me to death. While I was in our shower he opened the door and let the bird in the bathroom. I heard the door and peaked out from behind the curtain. I saw this thing flapping around and thought it was a bat. I screamed and ran out the door without getting dressed or grabbing a towel. I didn't realize that about three guys from the wrestling team were there so when I came dashing out stark naked and all these guys were sitting there. I ran to my room embarrassed as hell. None of those guys ever let me forget it either.

OK, enough of that, on to the bondage story. It actually took place before the bird incident. I was in eighth grade, probably 13 or 14 years old. I developed pretty early, about sixth grade. So Brian's friends were always interested in me. One day in the fall our mom had him and Steve raking the leaves in the yard. One of his wrestling buddies was helping him, I guess he had nothing better to do. I had one of my girl friends over and we were just hanging out sitting on the swing set in our yard and chatting. Brian was teasing us the entire time we were back there and I was getting pretty annoyed with him bothering us. When the three boys had the leaves raked up in a big pile my friend and I decided we'd get back at them, so when they weren't looking we took off and ran through their pile of leaves and started kicking the leaves everywhere. We made a pretty good mess by the time they turned around and caught us. We took off running toward my friend Linda's house. Brian and his friend Billy started chasing us. I was a little faster than Linda but they weren't after her. They caught me halfway down the block. Linda got away scotfree. They grabbed me by my arms and led me back to the yard. When we got back Steve was raking up my mess and Brian told him to stop, your sister is going to do that. He ordered me to rake up the mess and I, of course, refused. He told me to do it or I'd regret it. I told him he didn't scare me which he actually did, remember he threw knives at me.

Brian and Billy grabbed me. I don't think they were sure what they wanted to do but their egos wouldn't let their little sister defy them. Brian said he had an idea and told Billy to hold me there and he went into the garage. He came out and he was carrying twine that was used in tying bales of hay. The twine wasn't very big and really abrasive to the skin. He had Billy bring me over to the swing set and had Billy hold my wrists in front of me. I was struggling but I was hardly a match for two sophomore wrestlers. He tied my wrists in front of me and then tied them to the bar on the swing set over my head. I was wearing a sweatsuit but the top was small enough that when my hands were pulled up over my head the shirt pulled up and exposed my sides and belly a couple of inches. He took some more twine and tied my ankles together. I remember him saying something about talking back to him, since our father had left when Steve was only a year or so old Brian thought he was our father figure I guess.

Being the sadist he is he knew that I was extremely ticklish. He started tickling my sides and belly and I started screaming so he immediately stopped. I kept telling him to let me go or I'd tell but he basically knew that nothing would happen even if I did. He went back in the garage and came out with a roll of gray tape. He ripped off a strip and taped it over my mouth. With some lip manipulations a little bit of spit I worked the tape loose. He told me if I did that again he would wrap a strip of tape completely around my head. I didn't really want to pull tape out of my hair so I let didn't try to get the next strip off. Started to tickle again and I was just left to scream into the tape. He asked me if I was going to clean up my mess and was wasn't going to let a little tickling get to me so I again refused.

He untied my wrists from the bar and I thought I was done. In my mind I was celebrating my victory in the battle of wills. Instead of untying my wrists he took me over to the slide and laid me on it. He put me on backward so my feet were at the top of the slide and my head was near the bottom. He tied my feet to the top step. I kept wanting to slide down but the ropes held me in place. He grabbed my arms and pulled them over my head to the bottom of the slide and tied them to the bottom support so I was completely stretched out up and down the slide. My sweatshirt started to slide down toward my head. I was well endowed enough the shirt stopped before it slid over my bra. He went over and whispered something to Steve and Steve ran out of the yard. He wrapped some more twine around my knees and then wrapped it around my middle just under my bra and completely around the slide to hold me down. After he was done he moved to the top of the slide and started to untie my shoes. Then I knew what he had in mind. My feet are insanely ticklish. He removed my shoes and my socks and he started to tickle my feet. I understood why he tied my top because I started thrashing around and if I wasn't tied there I would have bounced off the slide. He stopped only long enough to tell Billy he could have a turn.

Now I was ready to rake. There was no way I could tell him though with my mouth gagged. The two of them took turns tickling my feet for I don't know how long. When they finally stopped I looked up and there stood Steve and about five of his friends. Brian told them that for 25 cents they could tickle my feet for five minutes. I was lucky that none of them had much money although I think Brian collected a lot of pennies, nickels and dimes. I was also lucky that nine year old aren't really very good ticklers. When they were through I finally noticed the worst part of the entire ordeal. In my thrashing my sweatshirt had become bunched around my chin and I was laying there and my bra was showing with Brian, Billy, Steve and five of his friends. About this time my mom showed up and Brian untied me. The only bonus in the whole situation was that I didn't end up raking the leaves and Steve and Brian did.

I've been married for ten years now and fortunately my hubby was receptive to bondage games. Unfortunately a lot of my experiences are a little graphic to be posted here but I'll try to only hit the highlights so that they fit this format.