woody : 01 - My Knotty Boyhood (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

woody : 01 - My Knotty Boyhood (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

woody's stories
01 - My Knotty Boyhood
Story index at the bottom

By woody

Thursday October 14th 1999 10:11:22

My early adventures can be blamed on comic books. Not the violence, but the pictures of women bound and gagged. Always needing someone to come and bail them out of trouble.

I didn't really want to be the hero, more like the master criminal who did the evil deed. And it's really not the comic that made me play all those games in those days. It was just me. And the people around me. My friends and their families.

I guess who ever reads this; well they can blame the Internet for any ideas they get to become a dastardly fiend.

I can't blame Jem. Jemima was, is my friend. I don't see her much now that she is married. I would like to, but you know how it is when you get older. My other good female friend at that time, Karen, lives overseas now. She teaches in China. Her little sister Disa is still around.

Mrs Sommers, Jemima mother is doing well in her middle ages. I doubt if she'll ever get what you call old. I should have been the cause of some gray hairs for her back then, but when I saw her recently she was still as blonde and tanned as ever.

Karen's oldest sister Cathy is a schoolteacher, no doubt a good one. I'm sure she keeps a close eye on the activities of her students. She found out the danger of underestimating young teenagers.

And then there was Miss Coufal. The most perfect Junior High teacher in the history of this universe, and all parallel universes.

But it started with Jemima and me. I said that day.

"Would you like to play tie up games? Like we used to?"

"No, I don't think so. Not at all. What for?

"Well, I tell you. I've been working and saving on my paper route. And the job at True Value Hardware. If I paid you some, would you let me tie you up?"

"No. It's even worse that you offer to pay me."

"Ten bucks, just for a few minutes."

"No, you're weirding me out."

Well that was it. She was a good friend. I mean you don't ask strangers to let you tie them up. So I said.

"All right you can tie me up first."

"Max don't be weird. Come on let's walk over to Karen's."

"Naw let's stay here. My mom won't be back for a while yet. I'll call Karen and have her come over."

"Why so you can tie her up?"

"You think she would?"

"No way."

"Ah jeez. It was fun then. I don't care we can be cowboys and Indians, or spies or soldiers. "

She let out a long sigh, the air blowing a strand of her blonde hair.

"Just what do you want to do?"

"I've got some tape. I'll do your arms and legs, and put some on your mouth."

"No I don't like the tape. It gets your skin all yucky."

Well heck. The main reason I wanted to use tape was because, even though I am crazy about binding, I can't tie knots worth a durn. I looked at her feet.

"I can take the laces out of your boots and tie you up with that."

"That would be too rough."

"No I can tie it over the sleeves of your shirt and over your socks."

She thought about it. She bent over and started unlacing her shoes.
Well this was it. It had been a while, five years maybe, since we had done any thing like this. She got the lace out of one and then sat there with it in her hand and looked at me.

"Here I'll take it."

She gave it over and then took off the other one, then shucked her boots and sat there in stocking feet.

"Thanks," I said as she handed me the other lace. "Let me go get some tape."

"You said you weren't going to use tape."

Over my shoulder as I left the room I said," It's for your gag."

"I didn't say you could gag me."

"You won't say anything after I'm finished my dear."

Our house was what they call a "Half House," some type that had its roots in a New England heritage. Jemima and I were in the still to be completed second floor. The builder had told my parents that when they completed the second floor a growing family could double its sleep capacity. My family never grew past me, so the upstairs was still a small bedroom, a master bedroom, and a bathroom. My dad was glad for the extra bathroom, his fortress. The bedrooms stayed full of overflow junk, but no beds.

The Grey duct tape was out in the garage, so it took a few minutes for me to get back. Jemima was patient, flipping through a Sears Christmas catalogue when I returned. We were in the smaller bedroom, where a lot of magazines gathered to prepare to overcome the world with their mass. Some of the magazines buried in the piles were not the sort my parents would want me to read, but any way.

"Put your hands behind you. No, not that way, just side by side."

"Like this?"

"Yah." Her fingers curled into fists as I wrapped the brown bootlace around the flannel cuffs of her shirt. Then I started to tie.

Well, at that time, knots were not my specialty, and I never became a master seaman of knot tying ability. But this one just didn't get it. You know how you screw up tying your shoelaces and you end up without a bow but just a mess you take forever to unpick. That was what I had to hold Jemima's hands together.

"Don't pull it so tight."

"I have to make it real."

"No you don't. I'll pretend I can't get away."

"Let me handle this."

"Your too weird Max."

"Before I tie your feet I better gag you."

She kicked me.

"Better get my legs done or I'll run off."

"I doubt that. You can't get off the floor without using your hands and arms."

"Oh huh just watch me."

I did. She got her feet back to her rear end, and worked to push herself across the floor. There were no beds or chairs in the room, so she slowly scooted her self to the nearest wall. She pressed her back against it, then spread her legs wide. Now she was wearing a red flannel shirt, and blue jeans, so it wasn't like she was showing off her body, but I did like the motion under the front of her shirt as she tried to rise up.

Her stocking feet slid on the carpet. Her mouth was set firm, her shoulders thrown back. She may have got off the floor two inches or so before she thumped back down. She tried a couple of more times.

"O.K I can't do it. Man I thought it would be easy."

"Ha ha, now you're in my power."

Yeh I guess so. Hurry up I better leave soon."

"That's what you think, Ha Ha."

"Ha Ha Max, you're weird. Hurry up."

So I did, tying her ankles side by side in what was for me at the time, a record. And it looked better then the binding on her hands. Her feet would be too big to slip free. Not that her feet were too big. Just bigger then her hands you know. Other parts of her were big, but I'll get to that as I tell you all this.

She wiggled her feet, then curled her toes inside her socks, moving them up and down.

"I hope it doesn't cut the blood off."

"Oh come on it's not that tight."

"Let me try it on you and let you feel it."

"Not today, some other time you can do me. I doubt if you any good at it."

She moved her right arm and for a second I thought she was going to pull her hand all the way out of the lace."

"I wouldn't be bragging," she said.

"It's time to silence your pleas for mercy."

"Would you gag yourself first?"

"You'll get your chance. Now for the tape."

I picked up the roll and started peeling it.

"That will hurt my lips."

"No it won't."

"Yes it will."

"Don't be a baby."

"Don't be stupid and put a bunch on me. Just one piece."

"O.K, one big wide fat piece."

The first one I tried to take off folded over and stuck to it's self. The second did the same. I got it on the third one, nice and long.

"Don't get any in my hair."

"Quit your griping. Now you have to press your lips together tight."

She did, with a frown.

Slowly, I didn't want to mess this piece up of I doubted she would sit still for another. I was pretty sure she could pull free at both ends if she wanted. I got the tape on and pressed.

"Mumph!"

What a sound. I felt like sitting back and yelling. I pushed on the ends and it was a mess of wrinkles all across her mouth, but it was on. She moved her lips side to side.

"Mum mum."

Even though she knew it was coming she still had seemed surprised when the tape landed on her lips. She looked at me now, I had never seen her eyes look so blue.

"Mux men wa we boo bis bying?"

Sure it wasn't a great gag, but it was a gag. I wish I could stick something in her mouth. Then put more tape on. I thought about it.

"Don't go anywhere."

"Mumph? Mex moat bun boff bub meeb me beer."

I left in a hurry; she was shaking her head no and rolling her shoulders forward tugging at her bootlaces. Come on please stay tied up just a little longer. I ran downstairs to my parent's bedroom
Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

More of Knotty Boyhood

I hoped to find a handkerchief to tie around the tape gag I had on Jemima, but danged if I could find one. What I did find in a box was a tie I had bought for my Dad for Christmas, what Christmas I couldn't remember. I got him one every time. Any way, this one was a gold crosshatched silk one; I dropped the box on the floor and ran the tie upstairs.

"Wham's that for, " said Jemima as I came back.

Her lips were moving freely under the tape, so now it was just a slight problem to speak plainly. Which was one reason I had gotten the tie.

"I want you to look like this woman I saw on "Sky King," I need to tie this over the tape and the rest of your mouth, it will look neater that way."

"No I sad bat just one thing for my mufth."

"Come on Jem, just play along."

She pulled one hand free from behind her.

"Wait a minute. Let me get it set up right and then you can take it off."

"Woo better not make it murk."

She put her hand back behind her and gave me an angry look.

"This will shut you up so your friends won't find you," I said.

"Hurry up."

I didn't. Taking my time I got the broader part of the tie in both hands and edged around behind Jemima. I brought it down in front of her face, then put it over the tape and pulled back.

She said, "Whap know this is stupid, whiff you weren't so weird I would mum um Mmmph mum."

It sounded great. The more I pulled and the tighter I tied the tie, the more her words got messed up. I did the some sort of sloppy knot as the others, but at the back of her head it seemed to be firm. Still her blonde mane of hair kept it from pressing against her head. Just hope it holds.

"Don't mess with me." I walked in front of her rubbing my palms together and smiling. She looked up and tried to kick with her stocking feet.

"Stuggle all you want, you won't get away."

Her eyes kind of yo-yoed at me as I talked to her. I couldn't remember what the bad guy from "Sky King", had been so I went back and forth from being a mad scientist to a bank robber. If we were going to play this in the future I have to plan it out better.

I went on for a while longer and finally Jemima pulled her hands free and tugged at the necktie gag.

"Mump. Aw waff to get going. Mummph, tis tape doesn't come as easy as you said it would."

"Here let me help."

"No if you want to help put my laces back in my boots. She threw a boot at me and it thumped off my chest. No way to treat a bad guy.

That wrapped up our play for that day. At the time I didn't know if she would ever want to do it again.

But as I sit here writing this, there are more "Tales to Astonish," as one of m (note from Canuck: incomplete sentence in original post)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

My Knotty Boyhood: Part Two

Well no trouble came out of that chapter of me and Jemima in distress. My mother did find the empty box the tie had come in on her bedroom floor, so I had to say something when she asked about it. I told her I was interested in learning how to wear a tie. That meant I had to spend far more time then I wanted listening to her and My Dad talk about the best way to knot one, and how nice it was I was interested in dressing neater. Dad fussed around showing how to slip one on after knotting it, and I was glad to learn some sort of knot, though I doubted it would be the right kind to use if I got another chance to take Jemima prisoner.

We'd had our episode over Christmas vacation, in the early days of January before the second semester of Junior High started. It went by too quick, vacation always does, and we were back before our teachers and facing a stretch of hard time before freedom in the spring.

One thing I hoped was going to make the rest of the school year bearable was standing with her back to me.

"Electricity was first generated by a nuclear reactor in 1951, when the EBR-1 test reactor in the USA lit up four lightbulbs. At that time, Nuclear power promised to provide electricity too cheap to meter and heralded a new age of prosperity. Today, some 400 nuclear power plants worldwide satisfy 17 percent of global electricity demand."

It was the beginning of another science lecture from Miss Coufal, delivered with the voice of an angel.

I may wear you out talking about Miss Coufal. All boys develop a crush on a teacher, I had some before Miss Coufal appeared, but she stuck to my head and heart for the rest of my educational experience.

She was tall, firm, had the most luxurious blonde hair, celestial blue eyes, enough curves to stock the Playboy Mansion.

I know it's too much. But that's what it was like to me at the time. I was first noticing the shape of every woman, and she really overloaded my system.

Let me mention her LEGS. Most teachers have legs. And she didn't always wear a dress, and if she did it wasn't always what you call short. What happened, she would sit on the front of her desk and ask questions, and then would come the time when she would cross her LEGS. Even today when I hear someone talking about legs, Miss Coufal's gams pop into my head. I can see the calves, knees, and thighs. And the two times she did wear what you could safely call a miniskirt, wow. Now a days when I see a review in the New York Times of a Broadway musical and they show a dancer doing a high kick or fancy step in a slit skirt I say, "Not bad, but it's no Miss Coufal.

O.K let me calm down and get back to what happened in that day's class.

While the lecture continued I glanced around at our class of 22. Jemima was seated two rows to the west of me, her sweater looking snug on her. Tim Elwood was eyeing Miss Coufal.

Tim is my best friend and a smart guy. In comic book terms, Tim is one of those guys who was so smart, as he evolved he would end up with a giant head to hold his brain, and a tiny body. He would build robots to do his work and spend his spare time trying to rule the world. You've seen those sort of guys in comics I know. We get along well, but one of his major faults is he believes DC comics are superior to Marvel comics. Now that is dumb.

He was watching Miss Coufal, but not her legs, [she was wearing pants, it was cold and would stay that way until the end of April] but actually listening to the lesson. He had as big a crush on her as I did; but for her mind and not her body. Oh well.

So Miss Coufal finished writing on the black board and puts the chalk down on the trough that runs along the bottom of the board and looks at the clock.

"We are having a special presentation today, just for our class. I want you to pay the same attention to our guest as you do to me," she said.

As we all had individual degrees of attention, I'm not sure how much of what followed sunk into my fellow students. It sure stayed with me.

A state trooper walked in our classroom, the first thing I noticed was the big revolver strapped to her hip.

Yes her hip. It was the first female policeman I had ever seen in the flesh. Well not actually in the flesh, she was pretty covered up. I mean I checked out her pants, they were light blue, and had a darker blue stripe down the side, and they looked baggy to me, like they were made for a man with a big butt. I couldn't tell much about the shape of her upper body, the shirt was the same color as the pants, and had the same fit. Her face was broad and serious; she had brown hair tucked under a tan hat that kinda looked like one a TV sheriff would wear.

Back then even on TV you didn't see women cops, if you did they were like undercover playing bad girls or something. This woman in front of us looked like the kind of cop who told you to get home or else.

She was carrying a cardboard box that had come from the G.C Murphy store and put it on Miss Coufal's desk and stood next to her, looking at us. I noticed they were more or less the same height. I decided the cop's face was not so bad, still sort of mean looking.

"This is Trooper Henson and she's here to talk to us about the dangers of Child Abduction, and what you should do if you find yourself in trouble."

We were all of the age and mindset that we believed we were way past this sort of lecture. I mean we weren't babies or dumb grade schoolers. But what the heck, it would take up the rest of class, we hoped. She started telling us all the dangers of strangers and how we should behave in such a situation and blah blah blat.
The talk wasn't bad, the trooper had a well-modulated voice. She kept to the point, and never said "boys and girls" she just talked to us in the slightly bored way adults talk to one another.

Then she reached in the G.C Murphy box and pulled out some rope. It was freshly purchased clothesline, still in the wrapper that she tore off and threw into the wastebasket to the left of Miss Coufal's desk. Then she got out a roll of tape. I was interested.

"Stewart, Karen and Max, would you come up here and sit in front of my desk?

Stewart was some guy who was big in football, I never cared much for him, don't know what he thought of me. I did care what Karen thought. As far as I knew she thought I was a cool guy, as well as a friend. I had the feeling she didn't consider me a stud muffin, but I considered her tough, which in that time could mean great looking. She didn't have the globes that Jemima carried, but was curvaceous in a delicate way if that makes sense. I'll tell you lots more about her as time goes by.

So there we were with Karen between Miss Coufal and us asking us to sit on the floor which we did. Karen asked if we would have to sit long and was told not if we could get away in a hurry. My teacher and the state trooper tied us up.

They both worked on Stewart, I guess they thought he would need special attention. The giggling started as he was asked to put his hands behind his back. The trooper started to use the entire clothesline on his wrists then told Miss Coufal they needed to cut it in smaller parts. Miss Coufal got some scissors from her desk and they clipped it up, then unwrapped another package and snipped it into several pieces.

Well it was enough to tie us up. I watched them do Stewart, crossing his wrists and ankles. Miss Coufal wedged herself behind him and I watched her tie some knots, but didn't get exactly how she did it. Her hands looked strong. Trooper Henson quickly tied his feet like she had had a lot of practice, and the rope looked snug over his pant legs. He gave a little twist against the cord like he wasn't really trying to get loose.

"Don't hurt yourself," said Karen.

"No problem," he said.

Karen already had her hands and wrists crossed, she was always trying to help out, but she had her hands in front of her. The trooper said "none of that we have to make this real," and pulled her hands behind her. There was louder giggling as Karen said "Yikes" as the rope was wrapped around her wrists. Trooper Henson did three turns around Karen's wrists then started wrapping the rope around its self. She tied her hands as smoothly as I would my shoe.

Karen was wearing a dark knit shirt, blue Osh Kosh overalls, and ratty looking tennis shoes. The ropes went just above her ankles, over the Pinks socks she was wearing. When the trooper finished, Karen gave a big yank on both sets of knots. "Ouch".

I was going to say don't hurt yourself, but forgot to when Miss Coufal knelt in front of me.
xxxxxxxxx

Woody
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Whoa she had never been this close before. "Would you lift your feet a little so I can slip the rope around them," she asked?
Would I. I raised them so quick I almost kicked her in the chest, hitting what I called her honking hooters. (In that day and time a term for large breasts)

She caught my tennis shoes before the collusion could take place and settled me down to begin tying. I had a clear view of her technique.

She put the center part of the rope across my ankles and then matched up the rope ends. She wrapped both ends back and forth until she had the length she wanted, then twisted it. Then she wrapped the remaining rope around the wrapping and between my ankles, and knotted it off with a square-knot. Simple huh?

What a woman. Now you know why I had such a crush on her. She came closer to tie my hands behind me. She took my wrists and crossed them, then quickly did a wrap and knot job. I hadn't realized how strange and uncomfortable it felt to have your shoulders pinned back from just having your hands bound near you butt.

Trooper Henson spoke up. "Here's another problem you may run into."

There was a loud ripping sound as she peeled tape off the roll and tore it loose. Stewart grunted as she slapped the tape over his mouth. He made some mumbling noises, then quieted down while the chorus of giggles grew louder.

"Will we have to stay after class if we can't get loose," asked Karen.

"Would you please hand me the tape," said Miss Coufal. She took it and said, "What was that Karen?" She ripped off a long strip.

"Will all of us have to stay after class if umps? Mum Mumph?"

From my angle I could see Karen's eyes get wider as the tape covered up her lips. She sputtered a little more then was quiet.

O.K I was ready. When the tape hit I wouldn't make any dumb noises, heck I knew what was coming. I looked into Miss Coufal's oh so blue eyes while she picked off a long piece of tape. I pressed my lips firmly together while trying to smile at her. It wasn't easy to do both at the same time. All right here comes the tape so don't make any stupid noumph bifpled!

Darn, I guess it's what they call the gag reflex. For the first time, but not the last, I found out the natural reaction when someone gags you is to try and blurt out something. Even when trying to avoid sounding like a doofus it happens.

We struggled and the tape got looser but the rope never lost its bite. We stayed tied while the state trooper gave the rest of the class advice on how to hold your hands when being tied so you'll have a better shot at getting untied. And also how to rub any gag we may be wearing against something to try to slip it off. We three rubbed our tape gags on different things, me on my right shoulder, Karen on her knees, and Stewart on his chest. Karen got her gag all the way off, which got her applause from Miss Coufal and some of the class, including Jemima.

Me I wanted to stay tied and gagged until Miss Coufal would set me free. She finally did, her strong hands had no problem undoing her knots, she was careful when she took the tape off my mouth.

"Are you all right?"

"Sure," I said.

She helped me to my feet while Trooper Henson unwrapped Karen and Stewert, then gathered up the tape and rope and put it away in the box.

"Let's thank Trooper Henson for appearing today to give us some great information," said Miss Coufal. She led the clapping of hands; I joined in with great enthusiasm. Any lesson that included the sexiest teacher in the universe laying her hands on me was a great boon to education. I still think that

Woody
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Monday November 1st 1999 10:10:48

My Knotty Boyhood: Part Three

After my early go round with Jemima it was a while before I was able to play the part of "The Astounding Knot Master." I still couldn't tie worth a durn.
Not being one to join the Boy Scouts, there wasn't a chance of me being taught the correct way to tie knots, and I doubt if the Boy Scouts have ever included binding and gagging among their Merit badge requirements. (If they ever go to co-ed troops they should start one)

So I went to where I already hung out a lot, the library. Since my early grade school days, the librarians had been kind enough to let me check out books that supposedly were far above my ability to understand. I still remember the book on carnivorous plants that I read over and over while in the fourth grade. I forget in which Tarzan movie he thought with a huge man-eating plant, I think it was the one with Lex Barker. Sorry for rambling.

So books on knots. Well what I found at first didn't help. Lots of stuff on tying fishing lines, which I doubted I could learn, and didn't think would come in handy. And there was stuff on making braids and sennits. I did dream of women woven into thick nets of complex braided and knotted mats, big, thick net things. But it would take me forever to learn to do that. And Jemima and Karen were unlikely to sit still long enough for me to entrap them into a fiendish net.

I found one finally; sitting on a cart holding recently returned books. "The Handbook of Knots" by Des Pawson. You can still get it in finer bookstores nationwide. It has a chapter headed "Binding Knots." As the Mighty Marvel fan club folks used to say, "Nuff Said."

I had to practice on something, so I chose me.

Before I tell you how that went, let me talk about my after school job. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I worked at Bolton's Hardware store. A True Value place. Lots of interesting things in a hardware store. If you stopped in I could have showed you the spool of rope, and chain and the metal clamps you use on radiator hoses. And what I really came to like those plastic pull clamps. They came in all sizes, now you see something like them used when cops are throwing a bunch of anti-abortion demonstrators in jail.

I got a discount from working there, which meant what I could sneak out . I knew they wouldn't miss fifty-five feet of three-sixteenth rope, so I carried it home. To me it was the right size to use, I could handle the cord easy enough to work out how the knots should flow through one another. From the book I learned a lot about rope parts, the standing end and the working end. Then there's the Bight, the loop, the crossing turn. You get into estimating rope length, working with long lengths, and working knots into shape.

I used my bedroom for a practice site. After about a week and a half, I could tie my legs, getting the cross length and the frapping to where I couldn't pull myself free. I kicked and pulled as best I could, and my ropes held. So I hoped if I ever got another shot at tying Jemima, and if Karen came around her too, I could do it right.

After I had the ropes figured out I started work on the gags. I still had the duct tape so right away I peeled off a strip and put it over my lips. After working my mouth around for maybe fifteen seconds, it was loose enough for me to sing "Happy Birthday." I tried wrapping it around my head, now that made it tighter and tougher to speak clearly, but still I was pretty loud, and it hurt like heck to pull it out of my hair. Don't try it at your place.

I hunted up two other potential gags; a terry cloth belt from a robe of mine, and a red bandana that I had, for what reason I can't remember.

I started with the bandana. I tied it around my head like you've seen it on TV a hundred times. Just like I did on Jemima. I just could not get it tight enough to hold my lips in place. I let it slide into my mouth. "Arguf this is nov very good gag ieffer," so I took it off and picked up the cloth belt.

It was long enough to wrap around my head four times, and it pressed my tongue down and kept my mouth open. But after I chewed on it I could pretty well say what I wanted. A peanut butter sandwich eaten whole would have been tougher to talk through.

Next I wadded the bandana up and stuck in it my mouth. " Momuph marge," that worked pretty good. Of course I could push it out with my tongue, so I tied the belt around my head. "Un mink harg getr harmup marss." I thought that worked pretty well.

I untied the belt and pulled the cloth out of my mouth. Yeech! It was sloppy with salvia. I dropped it on the floor and tried one more gag.

I took the belt and started putting knots in the middle of it. I kept going until I had a pretty- good- sized ball of terry cloth going. I put that in my mouth, then pulled the ends of the belt back and started tying at the back of my head. Because of the ball knot I had less slack to work with, so when I worked on the binding knot, the gag was tighter. It pulled the sides of my mouth back. I looked at myself in the mirror. Man did I look goofy. Most of my teeth were showing, my lips were kind of fat looking, and I had to wipe my mouth where spit was coming out.

I tried talking. "Herg mulp. Mum geff lupen firtump." Not that bad a gag. I pulled the knot in back tighter; the gag was hurting, a little. "Mu ampuh mum."

"Max are you all right? What are you doing in there?"

Holy Moly its mom. She's outside my bedroom door. Get this dang thing off. I tugged at the gag but was on tight. I plucked at the knot behind by head and could hear her touch doorknob.

"Are you choking on something"? She opened the door.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Woody

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic