Ronin : 03 - Autrian Vacations (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ronin : 03 - Autrian Vacations (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ronin's stories
03 - Austrian Vacations
Story index at the bottom

By Ronin

Tue Sep 14 20:20:59 GMT+0200 ((MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerzeit) 1999
Part 1/3

This story took place during a vacation trip to Austria I think. I can hardly remember any details, but some moments are not very difficult to recall. It seems that the incident in Mallorca hasn't actually been my first bondage experience... Anyway, we spent our time at the house of a family, my folks had become friends with some years ago. I was about 7 at this time, and mostly hang around with the two youngest kids of this family. I don't remember exactly how many children they had (4 or 5 I think), but their age varied significantly so I only had two kids I could play with. Anton was about my age and his sister Monika was one year older. Most of our time we explored the near forest but our parents didn't like that too much. That was not much of a problem, because they had a huge garden we could use for hide and seek or chasing us around the house. One day, we decided to play hide and seek again. Anton and Monika were barefoot and we all wore t-shirts and shorts. We used a pole where the clotheslines were fastened as our starting point. The first thing I noticed of course, was the fact that these clotheslines were just fastened at one end, so two of the four poles had a large piece of this rope attached to it's tops, but it just hang down, building a small pile on the ground. Monika was the first one to seek us boys, and I still know what I thought when I saw her standing in front of the pole, with her arms folded in front of her forehead to lean on them and to help keep her eyes closed. She had no problems to find us, and I have to admit that I didn't really give my best to hide myself. I was kind of distracted *grin*. I was next, so I counted to ten and started to look for them. Now I think I have to explain some rules of this game, because not everybody plays it like this, and I think it was also the first time I did.

If somebody was spotted by the hunter (in this case me) he (or she) still had the chance of winning the game by reaching our starting point before I did. So it was a mixture between hide and seek, capture the flag and baseball. I spotted Anton just at the moment as he started to run for the starting point. He was already closer to it than I was, so he reached it first and was 'free'. Now there was just one victim left for me and I wanted at least one 'point' in my round. I began to look for Monika, and was nearly tricked again. She had been waiting for me to walk past her hideout then jumped out of the pile of crates and tools in their garage and ran as if the devil was chasing her. Now crossing an old garage (she had been hiding near the rear wall) filled with tools and various other stuff barefoot is not too easy. I heard the sounds of the tools being pushed away and immediately began to run. So she left the garage to run for the pole just one second after I had passed it's corner. With this head start, I managed to reach our starting point first, and she lost this round. Anton and I decided that she had to pay a price, and I think he wanted to get revenge for being caught in the first round so easily. I agreed and Anton proposed to tie her up.

"Good Idea", I said and tried to not to jump and scream for joy.

The poles had been planted into holes of about one or two feet in diameter which had been filled with concrete, building a convex, spherical surface. Monica stood with her back against one of the poles, placing her bare feet on one of these small cement heaps. (Funny, how some details remain in your memory. I can't even say what color her hair was...)
Anton took the rope and began to wind it around his sister and the pole, starting at her neck.

He wound at least four or five rounds around it, then around her upper arms and her chest. I pulled her hands behind the pole, and Anton secured them with at least ten rounds of rope, criss-crossing her wrists. Then we wound the rope around the rest of her body, down to her legs until we reached her feet. Several rounds held her ankles together and tied them to the pole too. When we were finished, we immediately left her and headed for the house to get something to drink. We ignored her commentaries and decided to leave her like this for a couple of time. Unfortunately we hadn't noticed a small detail, which spoiled our bondage game. Ants! Soon we heard Monika scream and we ran outside to see what was wrong. Not more than ten ants had climbed up her feet and legs, but Monika shook and wiggled in her bonds as if she was standing in acid. It took us some time to free her, and we never tied her up again during our vacation.

Good thing I learned a few basics about bondage games during this time.

a) Leaving a tied up person alone is always dangerous. You never know who or what might start to nibble at him/her ;-)
b) Rope around a victims neck is extremely dangerous. Especially the way it was used in this story was, fastening her to a pole at her neck. Good thing she was secured by many more loops of rope, so she couldn't struggle enough to get hurt.

Well, we all had to learn these things, and I am glad that nothing really dangerous happened in my bondage experiences (so far).

Greetings to all regular posters and all the readers of course