J-MAN : 04 - Tying cousin Jan (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J-MAN : 04 - Tying cousin Jan (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

J-MAN's stories
04 - Tying cousin Jan
Story index at the bottom

By J-MAN

Fri Sep 10 11:30:06 CDT 1999

Here is another story from my teen years.

One day I was at my cousins house when my cousin Jan came home upset. I went to her room and asked what was wrong. She said her boyfriend broke up. I said "I'm sorry so lets talk about it. She was wearing this knockout outfit. It was like a dark green dress came down to the knee, and she had on a pair of dark brown hose, but not brown. The right color for the outfit. She was setting in a rocking chair just rocking back forth. Like someone upset. I tried to make her feel good. Told her nice she looked and was a knockout in that outfit. I said "IF we wasn't related I would feel proud to ask you out". Then I didn't know it was all right to go out with a cousin. I felt it was like a last measure to ask a cousin. Boy things have changed since then. She got up and closed the door as we talked. One of her sisters came in and seen we were in tough talking. She asked if everything was all right. Jan said yes. I'm trying to show her some comfort. After about an hour she was feeling better, and thanked me. If I could help you just asked. I said well matter of fact you can. I asked If I could tie her before I leave, or make it another time. Jan helped me in my first days of high school showing me rooms, and etc.. I proud to have her a female cousin.

As she ponder in her own bedroom with me binding her. She thought and agreed since I didn't have a driver lic., and she didn't have a car. She asked if I brought some rope or something. I said AS long as you known me. I said remeber I was scout, be prepared. I have been planning this for awhile with you. I waited for the right time. She asked how do you want me. In the rocker would be fine for now. I pulled her hands behind her and started criss crossing the rope and cinched the knot off and asked her if it was to tight. She grunted a little that is why I asked. She tested her bonds and commented on how well I have learned to tie since the last time. I asked her you remember the last time. She said yes in the guys bedroom around christmas. Tied to the bunk beds and gagged by you.Well thank you. I went around and asked her if she wanted her feet crossed or beside each other. YOU are tying which way do you want too. Iwas in heaven. I just had to rub her stocking covered legs. just up to the knee. I crissed cross her ankles. Looped the rope several times and tied it off.

She asked me while I was tying her ankles off. "You better not put a run or tear in my new hose. I rubbed her legs and checked to make sure I hadn't tore ,or put a run in those lovely hose. She asked If I was going to gag her. I said "Well to go through all this trouble, I said Yes. I went around behind her and said open up. She again commented on how well I was prepared. I said you shouldn't leave home with out rope in your pocket. HA! HA! SHE SAID. I should have told her just for you cousin. That would be lying. So I stuff the bandana in her mouth and tied it off. She looked so pretty with a red bandanna with the green outfit. She was mmmmmmphing , mmmmmmmphing at me. I pulled her gag down and asked her what. HOW long was she to remain my captive. I said when I untie you. I regagged her and thought how about 3 hours. She mmmmmmmphing and shaking her head no. Well one of her sisters came in and asked what was going on. I told her it was a project. Jan mmmmmmph and shook her head yes. Well don't get any ideas on me to end up that way. She left. I was setting on one of the beds.

As I set on one of the beds looking and guarding her. It was about 30 minutes or later and asked her if she could get over to me with out falling I would untie her. She mmmmmmphing like are you crazy. She started the chair and got to a point to try and stand. Iwasn't going to let her fall. She stood up and tried to baby walk to me. But found out how I tied her ankles she couldn't walk like that and maintain balance. She statred to hop a little. I told her not to get in a rush or you might put a runner in those hose. She had that look on her face and started mmmmmmmmphing for me tocome over to help her to the bed. Isaid "IF I help you I will untie your ankles and retie them to the bed and leave. She angrily mmmmmmmmph,mmmmmmph. I said take it over leave it. She hopped a little at a time till she reached me. I said o.k. I will tie you to the bed. She mmmmmmmmmphing wildly. I took off her gag and started untying her hands. She asked "why didn't you untie the feet first. I can leave your hands and regag you and start from the ground up. She said no. I had to take my time to untie he legs to play with them.

J-man

Fri Sep 10 10:55:22 CDT 1999

Here is another childhood memeory. Our youth at church had this young couple as leaders. I got to teasing the wife one year right before halloween. To raise money I suggested to have the girls tied to a stake to pretend of witch burning and which one could raise enough money would be release, or all of them. One night after church we walked to her car talking about it.She said "How would that work" . The magic words. I pulled out some rope and showed her. I tied her hands in front of her,and then tied her knees together. She was wearing a dress, and looked like black go-go boots. I was in feeling good about getting her this far. She asked won't the yell. I said no problem. I had a big hand kerchief on me and said lean forward. What for she asked. I stuff the hankie in a tight cleaveage gag. We set their for about 5 minutes. See how we could raise money. She mmmmmmph, mmmmmph like yes, and nodding her head. I ask if she could drive home tied like that. She mmmmmmmph,mmmmmmmph widlyand shook her head no. So I untied her and went home. Not a real long story. J-man

J-man
Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

TYING PENNY

This one of the afternoons I was watching football on T.V.. Penny had come over to visit I was watching the game and she was starting to annoy me by asking mr all kinds of questions. My mom did a lot of crafts with yarn. So I picked up a long piece and started playing cats craddle. I then threw it at Penny while the game was on. More questions till.

I finally thought of a way sinister way to trick her and tie her up all in one time. She gave me the string back and I made craddle and walked over to her and asked her to stick her hand in it and you know what happpens when you pull the string a part, it doesn't catch her hand. I did it again and asked her to stick both hands in. Penny did and this time I placed them just right and the string caught. I said wait a minute and see if I can make another cradle while your hands are caught. She said "o.k.". I made another one and tied her hands that much more. Penny knew now what I was doing. I said yes I will. I now had her hands tied in front of her. Penny was setting by the rest of the yarn so I pulled out some and tied her feet together and pulled her hands down to her knees and tied them off. So she couldn't use her mouth to untie them.

She was still talking to me while the game was on. How long do you plan to hold me like this. Everyone is outside and I can yell for them. I told her I was going to get something to drink but actully I checked to see where everyone was and get her a gag. I got I dish towel and came back to the living room. Penny had tried to get lose but to no avail. She asked what the towel was far. I smiled and said guess. You wouldn't dare gag me. I said I dare . Then proceeded to gag her tight.

I went back to the game. Penny just mmmmmmmmph, mmmmmphing like crazy. I said when the game is over I will untie you. She kept mmmmphging loudly till I asked HER IF SHE NEEDED SOMETHING. S he nodded her head yes. I removed her gag and She said she had to call Sara. I said "ok.". I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom put her on the bed and regagged. Isaid now you can talk to Sara all you want. Boy did she really mmmmmmmph in protest. I left it where she could get untied. She did and snuck out of the house. She didn't think I heard her I did. Guess she didn't want to play any more. Can't remember who was even playing football.

J-MAN
Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Friday December 3rd 1999 05:30:15

TYING SHIRLEY

This happen at our place of work. Everyday after work I would wait for my dad to come and pick me up. This friend of mine Shirley said she would wait with me till he came. I started thinking up ways to tie her up.

One day I got some rope from work and black tape. We were waiting and I asked her if I could bind her . She said sure it is ok. I almost blew a gasket . One of the first women not related to let me tie her up. It was in her car, and in my car couple of times. Mostly in her car. All the incidents were the same.

So here goes after she agreed I said o.k. hands behind your back. She turned around and I proceeded to cross her wrist and to tie them off. I made several twist of the ropes and asked her if was to tight. She said no. I asked if she could get lose. She said no. She commented on how well I tied. I told her to turn around asked for to put her feet in lap. SHE scooted around and put them in my lap. She was wearing dark brown hose and her legs felt cool to the touchm and I crossed her anles and made several turns to tie them tight. She asked if this was all I was going to do. I said no and asked if I could do this some days as I wait for my ride she said we will see. I kept her ankles in my lap. Then I realize I was going to have to gag her. I pulled out the tape and started tearing off strips. She asked if that was her gag. I said yeah. Gagging you wouldn't make your tie up complete. I stuck the pieces together to make one wide piece and aske her to lean toward me so I could place this on her. She leaned forward and I placed it and pressed it down to really stick. I asked her if she was all right. SHE started mmmmmphing and shaking her head yes. I stil had her legs in my lap and rubbed them for a little while. She mmmmmph at to see when she wanted to know what time I was going . I looked at my watch and said about 3 minutes. I told her if she could get untied if I left. She was MMMMMMMMMPHING WILDLY. I laugh said Iwouldn't due that. I told her I couldn't wait till the next time. She nodded yes. I told her we would get started earlier next time. She was tied for about 10 minutes. I untied her hands first and then took off her gag. I saved her feet for last. It was a blast. I f anybody like besure to let me know. I still have some more stories, if anyone still want to read them.

J-MAN

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic