Mic : 01 - Senior Prank (m+/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mic : 01 - Senior Prank (m+/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mic's stories
01 - Senior Prank
Story index at the bottom

By Mic

Wed Sep 8 10:35:16 EDT 1999

Great Page!

Here is a story that is very unique.

I attended a "very strict" private school from 5th-12th grade. During my senior year it was time for "senior pranks"...which was an annual tradition for the seniors to break in the school at night (we were actually given the keys) and decorate the school with harmless "booby" traps such as tying the doors shut, etc..

There were two younger female teachers who were both "very attractive". They were "very cool"...as they were not as strict as all other teachers due to the fact that they had not been out of college very long. However, they had to do their job which was to maintain a serious, academic, conservative environment.

There was a strict dress code, no drinking, smoking, or drugs both "on" and "off" campus.

One day, while several of us were disgussing our plans to "ransack" the school one of the teachers named "Libby" overheard us and said with a smile "I'm telling the principal".

We knew she was kidding...but replied "no you won't!"

After going back and forth : "yes I will"..."no you won't" several times I said "we'll just have to take you prisoner."

She smiled and said "oh really!" and walked away.

All 5 of us (17 year old boys) about passed out! We had never seen her "flirt" before.

A few days went by and one afternoon the other teacher "Anna" (pronounced "Aw"nna" as she was Cuban) approched me and said "Libby said you were going to "wreck the school this Friday night!". I quickly denied it. She came back with "We're telling!"

I then said to her: "We'll include you in the event if you keep it a secret!"

She smiled and said (in a non-flirtacous way) "We're supposed to protect the school from bad boys like you"!

I quickly responded: "You will be our hostages!"

She looked a little surprised...but said "ok."

We all met later in the week and began to plan our final agenda. Over the next few days we would joke with Libby and Anna about how we would come to their homes to kidnap them before we went to the school. We were trying to determine if they were really serious...or were just kidding. They continued to give us the signal(s) that they would participate.

Friday night came. There were 7 of us (all boys) who were leading the pack of other seniors who drove their own cars and planned to meet us at the school around 10:00 pm. I was taking the kidnapping prank more seriously than my friends. Both of these teachers were very attractive and I wanted to go through with it. Some of the guys were saying that we should "blow off" the teachers and just go straight to the school. I convinced them to a least drive to their homes. I had secretly placed some peices of rope and bandanas in my friends van.

We arrived at Libbys apt. first. I remember thinking that she would not be home on a Friday night. I knocked on the door and she oppened it with a smile on her face.

"Soooooo...you're really going to do this!" she said.

"What do I need to do?" she asked.

The other guys stood there with their mouths open in shock (I can still see their faces)

"Come with us." I said gently grabbing her.

"Let me get my shoes!" she replied.

"You don't need them!" I said and pulled her out the door.

Her roommate looked out the window as she was being led down the steps. Libby looked at her and shrugged her shoulders and said "I'm being kidnapped by my students."

"When will you be back?" her roommate asked.

"In a few hours" someone replied

We led her to the van, opened the side door and put her in. I was feeling "great" and also "very confident". It was so cool (and a little unusual) to see Libby dressed in jeans, an old, white, Izod shirt and barefoot. We had only seen her in "very formal" clothing during school. She seemed comfortable.

"Are you sure you can handle this?" I asked

"Why Yes!"...where's Anna?"

"She's next."

We drove for awhile making small talk. I then pulled out some rope and began twirling it. I wanted her to see it and ask what is was for. It took awhile but eventually she spotted the rope. Without looking at her a pulled out a bandana and began to make a gag. Libby looked cluelessly and said "what is that for?"

I casually replied "We thought it might be fun to tie Anna up"

Libby looked a little surprised...but smiled and proceeded to tell us a story about how she was kidnapped during a sorority prank in college. I don't recall the details...because upon hearing her recall the story I then knew that I would eventually be able to tie & gag her. I began to fantisize!

When we got close to Anna's house I moved closer to Libby and said "It's time." "How do you want to be tied?"

She looked at me with slightly wide eyes...and then turned her back towards me with her hands behind her back. (what a feeling it was...and I will never forget it!!) I looped the rope around her crossed wrists several times and then tightly wrapped the remaining slack around the center of the loops. She jerked a little as I tighted the final knot.

"Sorry" I said.

"no problem" she replied.

The van stopped. By now all of my friends are staring at Libby and me with amazement. I led Libby out of the van. I remember her stepping in a puddle of muddy water
and not even minding.

We did not know which townhouse Anna lived in so we all walked over to the name list by the pool. Libby said " She's in that one." knodding her head towards the unit across the street. While walking towards it I explained that we would knock on the door and leave her there for Anna to see when she opened the door. She said "ok" and then asked what we would do next. I told her that we would then jump out and grab her and take her to the van. She smiled.

We got to the door. By now all of my friends are pumped up!

"open up." I said and held the bandana towards her mouth. She opened...and I stuffed it in her mouth. She looked slightly uncomfortable as I stuffed it in. I then rolled up another bandana and tied it tightly between her teeth.

"Okay!" I said to her "Here we go!"

We rang the bell and knocked on the door. Anna opened the door and saw Libby smiling through her gag.

"No way!"...."you guys"....."you're crazy!"
"Libby....are you serious?"

The scene of Anna looking at Libby will never leave me. Annas' sister (and roommate) came to the door and gazed ar Libby with a smile on her face. We stood there for several moments explaing to Annas' sister what we were doing. Her sister then said "and now you've come for her?" pointing at Anna.

"YEP!!" we all replied.

Anna's eyes widened as we all grabbed her and pulled her out the door. Suprisingly, her sister smiled and said "have fun"....."be careful"

Anna struggled mildly and said "I don't have any shoes on."

"Neither does Libby." replied one of my friends.

Anna was wearing red sweat pants and a white tank top. She told us that she had planned to go work out.

"Not tonight." sombody said.

We got to the van and helped Libby (still tied and gagged) in the rear seat. Anna took off her white socks and told one of my friends to put them in her mailbox. I grabbed Anna and pulled her back with Libby.

"Hands behind your back." I said.

Anna smiled at Libby as she placed her hands behind her back.

"Speak to me Libby." she said.

"Arrgaaan" is all Libby could say.

Once again, seeing these two attractive teachers casually dressed and barefoot was a turn on. I tied Annas hands the same as Libbys.

"any last words?" I said holding up a wadded bandana.

"what are you going to do with us?" she asked/

"You'll see." I said and stuffed the bandana in her mouth.

I finished gagging her the same as LIbby. The drive to the school was about ten minutes. Libby and Anna looked at each other several times during the trip and "mmmphed" to one another breaking into laughter each time. The school parking lot had many cars in it. We pulled up to the front door and led the teachers out of the van and into the school. The looks on my classmates faces were "classic". Most of the girls looked either greatly surprised or shocked. A few of them asked the teachers if they were ok. Libby and Anna nodded. Most of the other boys either yelled or whistled victory noises. Some of the nerds were afraid we would get in trouble.

We sat the teachers in chairs in the middle of the main hallway and tied their ankles. I remember Libby looking a little embarassed as some of the students teased them. Some of the girls began to tickle her feet and I could tell she did not like it.

I stopped the "hazing" and told the teachers we had to film them to prove they were hostages. I took the camcorder and started filming them. Anna and Libby immediatley reacted uncomfortably and began shaking their heads. For a moment, this really turned me on as they looked like real life hostages from a tv cop show "twisting" and "groaning".

But I soon realized that any recordings of them in this situation would probably get them fired. I lowered the camera and they relaxed....I then quickly raised it again and said "just one picture?"

I remember them both instantly turing red and screaming: "NAAAAARRRRR!!"

"just kidding!" I said

They did not think this was funny! I could tell they had had enough and wanted to be untied. The best moment of all was when I went to untie them. Both teachers looked at me with "pleading, helpless, puppy dog eyes as I removed their gags. I untied their ankles first (slowly) in order to get one close look at their pretty barefeet. Both of them had pretty painted toes. (Libbys were dark pink and Annas were dark cherry red). Anna's feet were a little rough on the bottum and Libby's were soft and smooth.

The rest of the night was fun as both teachers helped us install our pranks.

It was still amazing to see them both casually walk barefoot down the halls in and out of classrooms helping other students carry "prank" supplies. This continued on to "Dennys" for a late night snack where both teachers (still footloose & fancy free) joined us for pancakes. Anna rode home with two girls. We dropped off Libby who kept her ropes and gag as a souvenir. So she said?

Almost twenty years later I still see Libby from time to time. We only say quick hellos. I wonder what she thinks when she sees me or my friends?