L : 01 - Tortured by Claudia (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

L : 01 - Tortured by Claudia (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

L's stories
01 - Tortured by Claudia
Story index at the bottom

By L

Fri Sep 3 20:59:21 EDT 1999

My freshman year of college, one of my closest friends was a girl named Claudia. She was Spanish-American and had a very unique beauty about her - dark shoulder-length hair, very thin, very European in her style. She talked with a moderate accent in a deep, fluid voice. We were just friends and never dated - while she was very pretty, there wasn't really any deep attraction. She also began dating one of my other closest friends, Mark (who I'd known for years), and I played a large part in getting the two of them together. Claudia was well aware of Mark's past romance life - he was a year older and she had pretty much never had a boyfriend - and was always working me for more information about what he had said about her and how serious he was about the two of them. In retrospect, I guess she was a touch jealous and insecure, and she was very pushy in trying to get "information" from me. She used to joke that she knew how to "make me talk", and that always got laughed off with me teasing her a bit more, saying there were things about Mark that she didn't want to know. That would prove to be a big mistake and would play an important role in this story.

One day, when my family was out of town on vacation (I was the oldest and the only one in college, though I lived at home), Claudia came to my house to study and hang out. It was a rainy Friday, the start of a three day weekend. She began to joke around again after a couple hours, saying things like, "You know I'm never going to let you be until you tell me everything he's told you, so you might as well". I was very jokingly condescending, saying things like "I'll tell you when you're older" and "Face it, there are certain things you'll never find out".

We laughed and she changed the subject and asked if I was hungry. I told her yes, and she said that I should go out and get some sandwiches while she watched the videotape of a soap opera. When I asked her why I had to go, she said, "Because my feet hurt and I just want to take my shoes off and walk around in my socks for a while. If you won't tell me what you know about Mark, you can at least do this". She was irresistible like this - I decided to go easy on her. I told her she looked like a turtle (she wore a short-sleeved light-turquoise-colored button down shirt buttoned up to the collar, grey pants, and black socks. A nice outfit. "Turtle" made no sense, I know, but I was thinking off the top of my head. Sue me). So off I went to get food while she watched her soap operas and took off her boots.

I got back about a half-hour later and came in through the garage, which led into the den where we were hanging out. I was wet and a little distracted from the rain. I yelled to her that I was back, and wondered to myself why the lights were out (it was starting to get dark outside) and why the TV was glowing in the room with no sound. I put the food down and walked into the room, and all of a sudden I felt her on me, tackling me and wrestling me to the floor. I yelled "What the hell are you doing", but she tripped me (she had taken a few martial arts lessons, by the way, and I was rather thin and out of shape) and fell on top of me, my chest to the floor. "We're going to have a talk, you and me", she said, driving her knee into my back while I tried to fight her off.

"Stop fighting me or I'll drive my knee all the way through your back". It hurt, so I said (while gasping for breath) "Okay, what do you want to talk about".

"You know what I want to talk about", she said. "I told you you're going to talk".

"But I..." was all I got out when she grabbed my hair and pulled back, causing a little more pain.

"You'll shut up and listen to me. I'm tired of you lying to me and teasing me with all this stuff, and tonight you're going to talk. Nod your head if you understand, and don't say a word". She still had ahold of my hair.

In nodded and tried to say something, but she yanked again. She laughed and said (this is all paraphrased - I can't remember it exactly), "You don't listen well, do you? We'll have to take care of that, but it's good to know you understand what I'm saying. Now, put your hands behind your back".

"What?" I half-yelled, not quite believing what I was hearing. That got me another yank of the hair and her left foot (her right leg was in my back) somehow raised up and kicked me in the back of the knee. I was relieved to feel that she had only socks on, but it still hurt.

"Did I ask you to talk", she said, still grabbing my hair. "Put your hands behind your back before I give you another Charlie Horse".

Not believing this and fearing that I may soon be bald with a broken back (not really, but I was kind of a wimp and there was a degree of pain), I complied.

Within an instant, she pulled my hands together and started to tie them behind my back with rope. I had no idea where it came from, but was relieved that she let go of my hair and in the few seconds before I could gather my thoughts, my hands were tightly tied behind by back. It was still quite dark and I couldn't see much, and I hadn't even seen her face yet. Up to this point had only taken about 2 minutes.

I felt her knee come out of my back and she got up, laughing and saying "That should hold you to start with".

I rolled around to my back as fast as I could to see her up and walking across the room to turn the light on. When she did, I saw a whole pile of white cotton rope that came from our basement, kind of spilling out of her bookbag. I also saw that she had closed all the blinds and there was virtually no natural light getting into the room. I rolled over a little more, a little disoriented with the light now on, and tried to get up. I was stopped in an instant when her foot stepped on my chest and forced me back down. All I could see were her black socks until I looked all the way up and saw her smiling at me, her foot on my chest and her nice shirt and pants unruffled and unmussed.

"Hi there", she said. "Ever been tied up before?"
I was too shocked to answer.

"You know, I grew up in a seaside town in Spain and had to tie our boat to dock. I learned how to do it really well. You can struggle all you want, but if I can tie a boat to a dock, I can tie up a skinny little guy like you". Then she laughed and rubbed her foot along my face, I think just to rub it in.

"You're a comedian. You had fun now? How about letting me up" - I was stopped when her foot moved over my mouth. I was only a tiny bit relieved that her socks were clean.

"No talking. Not yet. You're cute, sweetie. You think I'm done with you yet? Not even close".

Claudia's foot came off my mouth and she very quickly knelt down, grabbed more rope, and tied my feet together at the ankles. She had a very determined look on her face the whole time, so I held my comments. I found it best.

Next, more rope, tied around my legs just above my knees. Finally, she grabbed me by the shirt (I was a wearing just a print- T-shirt and jeans and felt a bit vulnerable) and wrapped a piece of rope around my chest a few times, pinning my arms to my sides. She grabbed both ends of the rope, eased me back down, tied a quick knot, put her foot on it, and tied it into a square knot. I wasn't going anywhere, and I was shocked at how fast she had tied me up.

"You won't be needing these", she said, undoing the laces of my sneakers and tugging one off. I pulled back quickly, and she got mad. She jumped on top of me, sitting on my chest, one foot on each side of my head, and spoke to me slowly, through a nasty, cat-like grin. It was something like:

"Listen to me closely. You're tied up and at my mercy. You've been kidnapped, and you better get used to it. You and I are going have a very long talk - kidnapper to hostage - and I don't feel like having you kick me. Your shoes are coming off, and if you fight me again, I'll kick you where you don't want to be kicked. Even with only socks on, my feet can hurt you. Got it? If you understand me, hostage, nod, and don't you dare say a word."

What was I supposed to do? I nodded, she gave me a small slap in the face, saying "Good boy", got off of me, went back to my feet, and took my sneakers off. Then came my socks, and I had to ask.

"Why the socks? Those can't hurt you?" I can honestly say I had no idea what she had in mind.
"Don't worry about that. Let's have a talk." She swung around, knelt back against the couch, put her feet up on chest, and started to laugh hysterically.
"I can't believe I tied you up so easily. I barely weight 100 pounds and I'm wearing nice clothes, and I still overpowered you. How does that make you feel?"
"Wonderful. What are going to do, leave me lying here until I tell you all of Mark's secrets? I don't know any - I've been kidding you."

"No, I won't let you just lie here. If you don't talk soon, I have to force it out of you. We'll see what kind of torturer I am if you make me. I know you know all about what he said about me, our first date, and that last girlfriend of his - everything - and I'm not untying you until you tell me everything. Now, I don't want you saying another word unless it's information that I want. If you say anything else, you'll be sorry."
"But I-"
"One more word that's not what I want to hear and I'll lose my patience."
"Listen-"
"That's it!" Claudia yelled, surprising me with a quick burst of anger. She crouched down next to me, put one hand over my mouth, and reached into her bag with the other. She pulled out a role of thick black tape, and I as so startled that I bit her hand. Big mistake.

She pulled away, her face tightened, and she smacked me. Not too hard, but enough to get my attention. Then she climbed onto my chest and tore off a piece of tape, very quickly.
"You jerk! You're not going to make this easy on yourself, huh? Fine!" Despite my trying to wriggle free, she forced the tape over my mouth. Then another. Another. When she stopped at 5, I couldn't move or talk.

"There! Bound and gagged! You want to do this the hard way, that's fine with me!"
I tried to shout that I couldn't tell her anything with a gag in my mouth, and she picked up on it.

"You'll have plenty of time to talk in a few minutes. First, I think I have to show you that I mean business. I'm sorry for what I'm about to do." Claudia moved from my chest to my legs, pinning me below the waist, and giggled. "I've got just the torture for you. You're not going to like it, but I have no choice. Ready? I know you're ticklish!"

I was "who isn't?" and I began to scream "No!" Did no good, of course, and she started to giggle harder and she wiggled her fingers in front of, getting them closer and closer to my stomach. My eyes were bulging and I was in an all-out scream - behind the gag.

"Let's see if this refreshes your memory", she hissed, and that's when the tickling began. My stomach, armpits, chest, and ribs were being savagely tickled, and it felt like electric shocks. I thrashed like I never have before, begging her under the gag. Her fingers moved at lightning speed over my torso, but her face had only a small grin. Claudia was like an experienced, psychotic torturer.

"I'm so sorry you don't take me seriously, but I'm afraid my little hostage has a lesson to learn. I have no problem tickling you for the rest of your life - you seem to like it so much"

My face turned purple and I laughed and gasped and shrieked under the gag. The I felt the tears coming, rushing down my face and I was laughing and crying like a baby.
With that, she stopped. She noticed the tears, grabbed one of my socks, and started to dab them with it. My face was hot and stinging and I was still laughing and sobbing under the gag. She ripped off the gag and I immediately began to scream, "NO, PLEASE NO MORE!! OH GOD NO MORE!!!" She looked at me with very little sympathy.
"Poor baby. What's the matter? You can't handle a little tickle torture? It's only been 7 minutes. You don't like me tickling you? You must like it, you're laughing so hard? My hostage doesn't like being tickle-tortured? Awwwww..."

"It's such a shame. We could have been having dinner and could have gone to a movie. But you couldn't tell me the truth, could you? But hey, if you'd rather I kidnap you, tie you, gag you, and tickle you to death, that's fine to. I'm just getting started."

Suddenly she stopped, saw all my tears, shook her head and said, "Poor baby. I'll tell you what. One more minute and then we can have our talk. Starting-now!"
Claudia got to her feet, pulled her socks up, crouched down, and starting her rapid-fire tickling all over again.

"No! No! No! No! I can't! I can't!"
"Allright, I promise I won't tickle you anymore if you talk. Start talking."
It took about a minute for me to finally compose myself, my face burning with the tears, and I said (stupidly), "But I don't KNOW anything!!! I swear it!"
"Oh, that's the wrong answer. This is going to be a long night, isn't it?"

She went upstairs, leaving me to lie on the floor, desperately trying to undo my ropes to no avail. She had tied me up like a professional kidnapper. I heard her on the phone, and by the time she got back downstairs 10 minutes later, I had composed myself. She padded down the stairs and sat on the floor next to me, sitting with her legs crossed.

"Oh good, you're ready to talk. What did Mark tell you?"
"Claudia, I swear to God!"
She reached down and used two fingers on each hand to tickle my hips, where I was even more ticklish. I screamed again, and she asked her question again. "I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T KNOW! I SWEAR TO GOD, PLEASE STOP!!!" This went on for a few more minutes, before she said, "Okay, time to go to work on your feet!"

"No!" I screamed, starting to panic over my most ticklish spot. But she rolled me over, sat on the backs of my legs, and tickled my feet up and down, top and bottom, very methodically, all the while saying, "You must love being tickled! What did Mark tell you?! Tell me! Tell me!!!!!"

This went on, on and off, for about 2 hours. It didn't make me cry this time, because each time it got too bad she stopped for a second, allowing me to compose myself.
Then, she sat on the couch with me on my back, put her feet on my stomach, wriggled her toes through her socks, and said, "Let's see if my feet can jog your memory. Tell me!" And then she tickled me with her feet for 10 minutes, causing me to jerk and spasm like I'd stuck my finger in a light switch. I felt like I was going to pass out, but I couldn't stop laughing. But her feet kept it up, and she never stopped piercing me with her amused, annoyed look.

Finally, she stopped and I whimpered. She put her socks under my nose and said something like, "Are you getting the picture that I'm serious?"

Around 9 p.m., she got up, walked across the room, and grabbed her boots. "Looks like I have to go home and get a change of clothes. I told you my feet hurt! You'll pay for making me put my shoes back on!"
She laced up her boots, reached into her bag, pulled out another pair of black socks, and gagged me with both of them. Then she got her black-leather jacket, crouched down over me, and said something to the effect of:
"It's 9 o'clock. I'll be back by 11 - I'm going home, getting a change of clothes, and going to see Mark. He thinks I'm going to my aunt's house for the weekend. When I get back, unless you've untied yourself - which you won't, by the way - I'm going to take my shoes off, relax for a while, take your gag off, put you on the couch, and let you sleep for a few hours.

"You're such a tickling lightweight, you're going to need it. Around 5 in the morning, I'll wake you, put you on the floor, sit on top of you, and tickle you until you tell me everything. You think I was hard on you before? Your ribs and feet and hips will feel like they're on fire, and you'll be begging me to listen to all you have to say! I'll tickle you with my hands and my feet over every part of your body. Sorry, sweetie, this is the way it has to be."

With that, she left, and I wish I could tell you I got free, but I didn't. Over the next 36 hours, she would feed me, let me go to the bathroom, and even loosened the ropes so I wouldn't get hurt, but never enough to allow me to escape. When I tried to lock myself in the bathroom once, the punishment was 15 minutes of her placing her bare feet in a tray of ice cubes and putting them against my stomach.

"You still don't know that I mean business, do you?" she said after the ice torture, putting a pair of grey socks on and trying to warm her feet up. "You made my feet cold - you'll pay for that, too. 10 minute break, then I start asking questions again."

For a few "questioning" sessions, she gagged me with the black socks she had been wearing, yelling, "I can't believe you're allowing yourself to be tortured like this! Are you stupid? If you come to your senses and want me to stop tickling you, wiggle you toes. Then, I'll listen. Until then..." then the tickling would start again on my hips and ribs, with laughter turning to screams turning to shrieks turning to pleading gasps. I couldn't believe that this friend of mind, who I thought was a docile as the day is long, was determined to tickle me to death.

Finally, I wiggled my toes and Claudia eventyually stopped the tickling. I told her stories that I had to dig down deep to remember - stuff Mark had sworn me never to tell - about past sexual escapades and very embarassing screw-ups and high-jinks. I don't know how, but the tickling literally forced it out of me - I'm not sure I could have remembered it otherwise, nor am I sure if I wanted to. I even made up a few stories just to get Claudia to stop tickling me. When I finally fessed up, it took a few hours, with her planting her foot on my chest while she sat on the couch and took notes while I tried to contain myself. (By the way - none of what I said caused her to break up with him or anything - she just wanted to know. Determined girl, she was.)

Then, she gagged me with the socks again and gave me one final, hourlong tickling with her fingers and feet JUST because she said I lied to her about not knowing. This again caused me to laugh and cry like never before. She purred, "Poor baby. Maybe your next kidnapper will take it easier on you."

Sunday morning, when it finally ended, she took an entire roll of pictures of me bound and gagged on the floor. She then crouched down over be, fingering my neck and making me giggle exhaustedly, and said something like, "Breathe a word of this to anyone and EVERYONE will see these pictures. Everyone will learn how I kidnapped you, tied you up, gagged you, and tickled you half to death. You'll be the laughing stock of campus. I'm going to loosen these ropes and you're going to have to wriggle free. I'll call you at exactly 2 o'clock today to make sure you're free - if you're not, I'll come over and tickle you until you cry again!"

"Next time you think of keeping a secret from Claudia, sweetie, think of how it felt to be tied up and tickled until you cried like a baby. I told you I'd find out what you knew."

With that, she loosed the ropes around my feet, then my wrists. She gagged me with a single piece of black tape, put her shoes on, and walked out. On the way out, I she yelled, "It's been fun kidnapping you! You better untie yourself by 2 or I'll tickle you so bad it will make the last 2 days look like nothing. Talk to you at 2!"

And that was that. It took me about a half-hour to get free, and I felt shell-shocked and giddy and exhilerated and terrified for the next several hours. Claudia called me later and recapped the whole kidnapping on the phone, even asking me if her socks tasted good and still calling me "hostage". We laughed about this for years, and while she would occasionally tickle me a little here and there, she never told anyone what she did, and nothing like this ever happened again. Not sure if I thoroughly enjoyed it, but we sure laughed a lot about it through the years. We still do, and this happened close to 10 years ago. To me, it's a rather unique memory.
That's all.

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I’m so glad u posted this story!!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic