J-MAN : 03 - Aunt Dee Tying (m/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J-MAN : 03 - Aunt Dee Tying (m/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

J-MAN's stories
03 - Aunt Dee Tying
Story index at the bottom

By J-MAN

Fri Sep 3 11:43:08 CDT 1999

Hi! Guys another story that is short. I will try and write a lot.

Aunt DEE TYING.

This aunt was the best looking of my dad's sisters. I have always wanted to tie her. Well one day when I was about in the jr. high ,or a little younger. My mom picked me and my brother up after school and dropped me off at my aunt's house around 3:15. It was just me and her till her boys got off the bus.

I knew I was going over there so I packed the few things needed to tie her. I hope she was wearing her blue jeans and hose. She like wearing this a lot back then. After my mom left. I got to sit and watch her lay on the couch watching T.v.. She asked If I needed any thing. I started by playing around nothing right now. I asked when my cousins would be home? She said around 4:30 or 4:45 it just depends. Sometimes around 5:00. She noticed me watching her hosed feet. She asked me "like what you see". I turned red not knowing I was that obivious. I said "Well yes". I was caught I didn't know what else to say. I finally kept watching those feet of hers. I asked "I could tie them". At first it was "NO". I kept asking nicely until she finally aggeed. She said not to tight. I won't because I tied her ankles around her jeans. So it wouldn't leave marks. It was in late Sept., or early Oct. so I had my stuff in my jacket. After I got the feet tied I asked "Aunt Dee can I go ahead and just kidnap you since I'm all ready a 1/4 way there. She didn't like that I idea to well. Because her nephew had her feet tied and seeting on his lap. I put her feet back on the couch and asked If I could finish before everyone got home. I promised to have her untied before her got home. She finally agreed. I said "SET up and lean forward where Ican tie your hands behind you". She asked what about in front of me. I said that wouldn't look right to me. I was moving her into position for a gag. I got behind her and tied her hands and asked if the rope was to tight. She commented on the good tying. I was a scout.

When She asked is this all, I said no, one more thing I need to do. What is that she asked. I said open wide. She asked what for. I then took the bandanna and in serted it between her teeth and tied it off before she could spit it out. She started "MMMMMMPH, MMMMMPH ". Like crazy. She realize she had been had. I told her to lay back on the couch and try to get loose if she can. She tried for about 30 minutes. I told her I was sorry for not telling her about the gag. I would watch for the bus. I would go back and play with her feet and check her hands. I would tell I was going outside and wait for the guys to come in. Boy my aunt dee would get the look in her eyes, and mmmmmph, mmmmmmph mmmmmph like telling me my rights. It was fun and never ever did to get to tie her anymore. I would look out the window and I finally saw the bus coming down the road I went in untied her. This time Istarted with the hands and asked her to let me untie her all the way. She shook her heaad yes. I unntied her hands first, and then went in front of her and ask her to lean her head forward to undo her gag. I heard Her ask did you have fun and I responded yes mama. I worked down to her feet last. There was a throw on the couch just in case I couldn't finish her feet. To cover them up and let her untie them. I got to finish what I started 3 minutes before my cousins got there. I hope you guys like it J-mAN