PH : 22 - Jenny Goes Jogging (fm/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 22 - Jenny Goes Jogging (fm/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
22 - Jenny Goes Jogging
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Mon Aug 30 01:13:46 Västra Europa, sommartid 1999

During a sleep-over at the boat-house when my friends' parents were away, Sarah and I had been taught a lesson, given by Jenny. She had paid us back for tickling her an earlier day, and written a message with a ball-pen on the soles of our feet.

Sarah was furious of the way she had been treated by her elder sister. I thought the pay-back was very smart and proving its point, although it was quite terrible as it was executed. Having the message "I will never tickle Jenny again" written on your bare soles as you were tied up and helpless was not something to endure without a spasmodic laugh or two. After Jenny had written her message we were left tied up and gagged for an hour.

The rest of the evening went without too many hassles between the two strong-willed sisters. Sarah however, went down the beach and spent some time walking in the shallow water near the shore, hoping for the ink to wear off. She never would have given Jenny the satisfaction of seeing Sarah actually wash the words off. We played some cards and had a snack and when it was about nine o'clock Jenny decided to go for one of her jogging-rounds. Both sisters were active in different sports-teams at their school and used to jog frequently. Jenny asked Sarah if she wanted to come, but she said no. Jenny changed her jeans and T-shirt for shorts and a cut-off sweat-shirt, put her running-shoes on and was off. She would be gone for about half an hour, and be back before the sun would set.

Sarah took me aside and quickly told me she wanted revenge on Jenny right there and then. We decided to grab Joe first, and then ambush Jenny as she came back. Joe was in the up-stairs room of the boat-house, reading a Superman or something. We jumped him and soon had wrestled him on to his stomach, pinning his hands behind his back. I held him down and Sarah quickly tied him up. When she was done Joe was very well tied up with thick rope encircling his entire body. Sarah gagged him using a sock and a bandana and we carried him down the stairs and put him in one of the storage rooms. Sarah hog-tied him and lashed his ankles to a rail on the wall, making him totally immobile. She told him we just wanted him out of the way, and perhaps he would be tortured later. The light was switched off and the door shut and bolted. With Joe out of the way, we started preparing for Jenny's return. Sarah went up to the main house and got some useful things. She came back with a bucket of ice, some tools and some other things. We turned all the lights off and even removed some of the fuses from the electrical switch-box.

After a while Jenny returned. We could hear her kick off her shoes outside and then come inside. She would probably do what she always did after running. Come up and change into a swim-suit and go for a swim after building up a sweat during her jog. We heard her flip the light-switch a couple of times. Nothing happened. She went carefully up the stairs, I assumed she was looking for a flash-light we had on the upper floor. At the same time we heard some muffled noises from below. It was Joe, banging his bare feet against the wall, but Jenny did not notice.

Of course we had removed the flash-light from its usual place. When Jenny entered, Sarah pointed the flash-light at her face and I grabbed her from behind. Holding her arms, twisting them behind her, I pushed her down on the floor. As I held her down she was trashing about, but with her hands twisted up behind her shoulder-blades she was caught. Sarah went down and turned on the lights again. When she returned we tied Jenny's hands behind her. Sarah was happy and laughing as she now had her sister as a helpless prisoner. She produced a bandana with a fairly big knot in the middle of it, and pushed the gag between her sister's lips. The bandana was tied in Jenny's neck and it made her silent, pushing the corners of her mouth back in an involuntary grin. Jenny bit down on the gag and uttered some angry, muffled sounds. We helped her stand up and she looked very defiant and cocky, despite the fact that she had her hands tied behind her and was gagged. She stared angrily at us. Some strands of her hair, that had been tied in a pony-tail, had come lose in the struggles and hung before her face. Being gagged she could not blow it away as she used to, but had to shake her head from side to side.

Sarah started to tell her captive sister that revenge was about to be taken, and it would be terrible. Jenny's answer was only an angry "Mmmmgblghg!"

Sarah had figured out exactly what to do. With some strange honesty she had decided to follow the rules of this game, set by Jenny. Jenny would not be tickled, but subjected to another form of torture, even more nasty in its devious way. We grabbed Jenny by the arms and led her out of the boat-house. She could have resisted and trashed about, but knowing very well that it would not help, she walked along like a nice little tied up girl.

We took her along the soft sand of the beach and walked her down to the wooden posts that were erected in the sand. These had once been used to hang drying fish-nets from, and were often used in our games as torture-poles where unfortunate prisoners had to endure our Indian- or pirate-tortures.

Sarah had brought a small canvas bag full of ropes, and we proceeded to tie Jenny to the post. We placed her with her back against it and tied her hands behind the post, using a long, thin cord. The cord was tied several times around each wrist and then connected between the wrists, using a criss-cross pattern. Then the connecting pieces of cord was cinched and knotted with several knots. Jenny now stood with her hands palms-out, without the possibility to reach the knots. A thicker rope was tied around the wrists again and then passed around the post and Jenny's waist several times. This kept her pressed against the post. We tied a third rope from one of her upper arms and back around the post to the other upper arm, repeating this several times. This made it impossible for her to move her shoulders. Sarah had decided on this way of tying the rope because she did not want any rope to be tied over the front of Jenny's sweat-shirt. We used the same kind of rope to tie Jenny's bare feet and then lash them firmly to the post, using more rope to do the same to her thighs.

After the final knot was tied, Sarah stepped back to admire our craftsmanship. Before us stood a very well trussed up, and very angry Jenny, glaring at us with her blue eyes forming thin cat-like slots that seemed to shoot deadly lightning-bolts at us. Jenny's anger only served to make Sarah the more happier in the task of making her sister suffer the humiliation of what was to come.

Leaving me to guard our prisoner, Sarah went back to the boat-house to get her other stuff. She returned with the bucket of ice-cubes and a small water-pistol. Jenny's eyes grew wide as she saw the ice. Sarah went up to her and removed the gag. She told Jenny she wanted to hear her plead for mercy. Sarah filled the water-pistol up with ice-cold water from a small bottle that had been resting in the bucket. She stepped a few paces back from Jenny and asked her if she wanted to apologize for what she had done earlier. Jenny shouted that she would never apologize for something Sarah had so well deserved. Sarah aimed, fired and ice-cold water hit Jenny in the forehead. Sarah trailed the water-pistol down over her sister's face and Jenny made a gasping sound and started cursing. Cold droplets of water fell from her face as she shook her head violently. Sarah filled the water-pistol up again and continued her target-practice. When she was done, Jenny was soaking wet, but not in any way broken.

Sarah grabbed a couple of ice-cubes and with a vicious smile went up to Jenny and took hold of the neck-line of her sweat-shirt, pulling it from her sister's body.

-"Oh you wouldn't dare" was all Jenny had time to say before Sarah dropped the ice-cubes down the front of Jenny's sweatshirt. Jenny screamed as the cubes slid down her body and stopped at her waist, where the rope held them against her skin.

Sarah placed some more ice-cubes in Jenny's shorts and then gagged her again.

Jenny stood there, her body straining against the ropes as she tried to shake the ice-cubes out, but that did not help. We left her tied to the post for twenty minutes and went back to un-tie Joe. Jenny went back to the boat-house to put on dry clothes, but first she promised to get Sarah back for this evil treatment. Sarah only laughed and said in her most innocent baby-sister's voice:

-But I thought you wanted to cool off after jogging!