P.D. : 01 - Sue's Diary (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

P.D. : 01 - Sue's Diary (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

P.D.'s stories
01 - Sue's Diary
Story index at the bottom

By P.D.

Fri Aug 27 10:34:48 EDT 1999

I would always spend one week a year with my relatives on vacation. They liked to get a cabin near a lake up in Maine. This summer we were using a waterfront house that belonged to friends of my aunt and uncle. It had a tee shaped dock and a boat house that was connected on the right.

This particular night is one I will never forget, the adults all went out to dinner and a movie. My cousins and I stayed home playing card games and eating popcorn. My cousin Lisa was a teenager now and was allowed to bring a friend along. She was the only non relative there. Her name was Sue. I found out years later talking to my cousin that Sue's parents had just recently divorced and she was living with her dad that summer. From the start she treated me in a nice but constantly tough teasing way. After the younger children went to bed I was left alone on the first floor wile Lisa and Sue were in an upstairs bedroom. It had gotten real cool outside and it started to rain. Feeling all alone I went up to see were they were. Lisa was sitting on a wood chair and Lisa had a flashlight and a silver lighter. The room was almost dark with a night light on the left wall. I asked what was going on. Lisa said that Sue was trying to hypnotize her but it isn't working. Sue replied that she was hopeless let me try it on the kid. So she sat me in the chair and told me to stare at the lighter on the wood counter as she shined a small flashlight on it. I got a little nervous when Lisa left closing the door. It was just me and a girl seven years older. So to end my boredom I started to snore and began a sleep walking seen. Lisa was returning to the room with a piece of buttered toast and said with a mouth full any luck with him. Sue said toughly I wish I had a straightjacket for him.

She whispered in Lisa ear and then out loud said you know get a large one. Then Lisa turned around and left the room. She started opening hall closet doors filled with things that belonged to the people who owned the house. I had seen them looking through the closets the previous night and spending a lot of time in their room with the door closed. She returned with a reddish Plaid hunting jacket, Sue quickly looked over and said get something that has a zipper. They left the room together as sue closed the door behind her telling me not to leave. I heard them laughing together and Sue saying perfect. They took a wile getting back to the room so I started to leave. Lisa met me at the door and told me to sit down again. She ask me to give them a little more time and that we were going to have some fun tonight. I wouldn't show them that I was getting a little scared of this two on one thing. Sue entered the room holding a dark blue puffy down jacket. It looked like a sleeping bag with arms. Lisa looked at me with a big smile.

Sue instructed me to stand up and they slid the jacket over the front of me with the zipper in the rear. It was a size larger so my hands never made it to the end of the sleeves. When I looked down and I saw that they had tied cords to each of the jackets arms. Lisa zippered and fastened snaps up the back of the jacket. She commented on how nice it was as it made that swooshy sound that a nylon jacket makes. Are you nice and cumpy in that she said moving her hands up and down the back. Sue made some half hitch knots around my wrists with the cords. It wasn't until Sue and Lisa crisscrossed my arms that I felt this faint claustrophobic feeling all threw me. They pulled the ropes tight around my back and then to the front until I knew that I would need help getting free. It appeared that Sue had experience doing this. She did it real quickly with Lisa looking excited and surprised at her friends talents. Lisa pulled the collar down away from my face. Putting there hands on both of my shoulders they pushed me back till I sat down on the bed. They stood and laughed at me trying to decide how to tease me. I said that they will be in trouble if I get free. Sue said that I was in no position to give them a hard time and she grabbed the jackets collar from behind pulling it tightly over by mouth and nose. It felt like a plastic Bag. I always hated anything over my face. I was already feeling like I was having problems breathing and my hart was racing. They both laughed as Sue zippered it all the way up the collar leaving just my eyes showing. But enough room to breathed easily as I started relaxing.

Sue left the room probably looking for some more rope. This was my chance to get free. I told Lisa that If she untied me I would give her book back. Lisa said that she wasn't missing a book. I will ask Sue if its hers as she pulled the drawstrings tight at the bottom left side of the jacket that I was now sitting on. I saw this attempt backfiring. They were having fun with this. Sue came back in the room holding a jump rope and Lisa told her about the missing book. Sue said in anger you mean my diary! She yelled were is it you little shit. I quickly told her that I had put it under a sofa cushion earlier that day. Lisa said that she would go get it trying to calm sue down. But Sue said I will go find it don't let him go and tie his feet with this jump rope. Lisa said your in trouble now. Lay back down on the bed wile I tie your ankles.

I replied "the book is there, she will find it". Lisa laughed again at me talking muffled behind that large puffy blue collar that had fallen against my mouth. Sue returned to the room saying its not there were did you put it, I know she found it she must of hid it somewhere else. Lisa wasn't buying this and instructed me to tell her were it was. Then Lisa went to look leaving me alone with Sue. Sue gave me a big smile and said going to play games with me are you. I think you and I should spend some time together. So were did you hide my diary. Let me see if this jackets got a. Great I thought it had a hood. I felt faint again and squirmed around trying to free my arms. Her hand went down the inside of the collar and she pulled out a large thin hood that was rolled up inside a flap. I really tried to wiggle my arms out but it would tighten the cords as I pulled. Lisa returned and said that she couldn't find Sue's diary anywhere.

Lisa get her off me. I put it under the cushion. Lisa laughed in disbelief when she saw that Sue had taken the hood out and was holding the two drawstrings in a threatening way. You better tell us were you hid the diary or take a deep breath. He knows where it is Lisa he is just asking for it. Lisa started feeling that Sue was going a little bit to far. She suggested letting me free and having me find the diary for her. Let him go and we will see how you look in that straightjacket. You can trade places with him any time. Sue said we will let him think about it for a wile then she blind folded me with a winter headband. Lisa laughed again when Sue said that the stretchy blue headband that they used to blindfold me went well with the down jacket. Someone then put their hand on my head and pushed it around a little and then pinched my nose until I turned my head to the side. They both left the room turning the lights off and closing the door behind them. I laid there in total darkness not knowing what to expect on their next visit. In the hall I heard Lisa say don't even think about getting me in that thing. I wouldn't trust you for a minute. To this day I wonder how it reads in Sue's diary.