FH : 08 - Germany 1982 - Tree Tied (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

FH : 08 - Germany 1982 - Tree Tied (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

FH's stories
08 - Germany 1982 - Tree Tied
Story index at the bottom

By FH

Thu Aug 19 14:24:10 UTC+0100 1999

Saturday, Sunday and Monday were actually days without any bondage. Not that we minded, it was again beautiful weather and we all thought that we needed a cool down period.

On Monday afternoon Helga had been annoying her brother again and ended up being locked in the toilet. She wasn't tied up, mainly I think because Frank couldn't find any ropes, I had put them underneath our own cottage and he didn't know that. But for the rest it was a bondage free zone.

On Tuesday Marcus and I were playing and at some moment we got the ropes out and were tying each other up. We took turns, tied the other one up, using a single rope and then see if you could escape. This went one for about an hour when I told Marcus to stand with his back against a tree. The tree was so big he couldn't touch his hands behind his back. I tied the rope from his left hand to his right hand, but didn't fix it to the tree, and told him to get free. He couldn't. I told him I was not releasing him and walked away to my cottage and got a drink. When I returned about 15 minutes later Marcus was released by some of the other guests. They saw me and a chase was started, which resulted in the fact that I was grabbed by 4 adults and forced (don't worry, it was all good natured) against a tree and my hands were tied much the same way as Marcus hands had been. His revenge on me for letting him stand against the tree. Once I was tied at my hands, much the same way as I had tied Marcus, the adults returned to their seats at the pool and Marcus and I were left alone. I tried to wriggle free but I couldn't slip my hands out.

Eventually (it sounds like ages but was only about 10 minutes) I managed to gain some slack on the ropes by pulling them higher up the tree and I could reach a knot. Undoing it was another question, since I was standing/leaning against the tree in an awkward position. It took me almost 15 minutes to get the knot undone. The rest was easy. I managed to get loose in just over half an hour.

More to come soon!