Triphammer : 02 - Kate's Dare (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Triphammer : 02 - Kate's Dare (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Triphammer's stories
02 - Kate's Dare
Story index at the bottom

By Triphammer

Mon Aug 09 17:24:23 GMT-0400 (Est (Heure d'été)) 1999

This story began innocently enough one weekend and ended with results that would warm the heart (and possibly other places) of anyone who likes playing tie up games.

My last story included myself, Jon and Kate (my next door neighbors) but for reasons I cannot recall Jon was not at home for a couple of days so this story revolves around myself and Kate.

Kate and I were talking one afternoon about nothing in particular but were holding our conversation not with words but with messages that were written on a piece of paper and slingshotted using rubber bands between us (don't ask me why it was just fun). I was sitting in my room on the bed and leaning out the window and Kate was
sitting on the back ramp of her house so we were separated only by our respective driveways and the fence dividing the two properties.

Now Kate and I were of an age that we had noticed for some time the difference between boys and girls and I suspect that we had a crush on one another and this will hopefully explain some of the excerpts from the notes we wrote that I am about to share. (These are direct quotes or else paraphrasing to save time but are accurate in content as the crumpled notes have defied the years and are still with me).

As we were firing notes back and forth my mother came into my room with my lunch which was a piece of barbequed chicken and salad. As Kate was reading the load of rubbish I had just written to her I began to eat the chicken. When Kate had finished writing back and fired the note through the window this is what it said:

"Don't sit there eating chicken in front of me or I'll mug you and thats a promise not a threat".

I replied with "You can mug me anytime honey. PS it is delicious!"

Her answer flew through the window again, this time a little closer to my head. (Deliberately I think!) and read as follows:

"I said mug not make love to! What would you do if I tried to mug you?"

I thought about this carefully and then replied "I will tie you up and gag you if you try to mug me then I will finish my lunch in front of you before going out and leaving you like that!"

My message was a deliberate attempt to provoke a response and it worked a charm.

With typical Kate acidity she answered with "It wouldn't worry me if you went out all day because I have a picture of you that I can sweat over" (I knew Kate really didn't have a picture of me but I liked where the line of conversation was going).

Quickly scribbling I sent the following " If you are tied up and gagged you can't even kiss the picture and besides I could blindfold you!"

"Darling I would do anything for you!" came the sarcastic response.

Trusting to luck and wanting to get an interesting" response I asked the following "What would you do to get loose if I tied you up?"

"I don't know, it depends how hard you tie me up and where you tie me up".

The response wasn't all that I had hoped for (I was kind of hoping for a description which might include struggling and trying to call for help) so I made the best of the situation and replied with the obvious.

"Since you ask I would tie you up very tightly. I would tie your hands behind your back, some rope around your arms and chest and I would tie your feet together and your knees and I would gag you with some of that green tape (very sticky stuff that I had used to fix the leads on her old stereo a couple of days before)and some thick rag then I would stuff you in my wardrobe honey. PS love you lots!"

This time the response was worth getting: "I probably wouldn't get out of that, I would just have to wait for you to get home. But I would love to see you get me in that situation. PS I love you lots too."

At this stage I forgot all about silly notes and invited Kate to come around the next day, when my parents would be out, kind of daring her to allow me to get her "in that situation".

I waited in anticipation all night long and just about pushed my parents out the door to do their shopping the next morning. A short while later Kate arrived in a short skirt, T-shirt and cute, pink, rubber thongs. (This is how she often dressed during summer and I just loved it, which I think she knew).

I didn't waste any time directing her towards my room because my parents weren't going to be out all day and I wanted maximum tie up time to enjoy my "captive". Once in my room I directed her to put her hands behind her back wich she dutifully did. They were soon bound firmly and inescapably in place. Next I took care of her arms by strapping them to her sides with one of my belts, making sure to put the buckle right in front where she would have the least chance of undoing it with her hands behind her. Then came the gag, my favourite part to this day.

"Open your mouth" I said, and when she did I filled her mouth with a very large piece of rag that had been folded many times into a dense wad. Once inside I put tape over her lips, about three pieces from memory, which went from just under her nose to the point of her chin. She obviously thought I had finished silencing her because she let out a surprised MMMPH when I placed a folded up pillow slip over the tape (again from under nose to chin) and tightly bound it at the nape of her neck.

I surveyed my work so far and was happy with the results. Only her legs were loose and I was going to enjoy tying those cute feet. I made her step over to the wardrobe and helped to to get in and sit down. Not being a large wardrobe her back was against one side and her feet were firmly pressed against the other which had the delicious effect of spreading her toes. I bound her feet tightly, making sure to hold her by the heels as I did so and then secured her knees.

I looked at her sitting there helplessly bound and gagged and said "Now that you're in this situation what are you going to do?" As if on cue she began to squirm and MMMPH as loudly as the gag would allow. I allowed myself the luxury of watching her struggles for a few more moments before closing and locking the wardrobe door. She continued to MMMPH theatrically and then not sure if I was gone or not went quiet for a while (probably listening to hear if I was still in the room or had lived up to my threat and gone out). The MMMPHing began again but this time it was the sound of her genuinely pulling at her bonds.

After about ten minutes I opened the wardrobe door to check on her, she hadn't even managed to get slightly loose and had only succeeded in working up a sweat. She made some slightly annoyed MMMPHs but I ignored those and told her I'd be back in another ten minutes and then maybe I'd free her. She continued to grunt, gag and struggle for a while after I Iocked the door again.

After about five minutes I heard Kates mother calling for her from their back door and struck on a spur of the moment plan which excited me a great deal. I ran to the back door, down the steps and out into our backyard where Kate's mother could plainly see me.

"Have you seen Kate?" she asked.

"No." I lied, thinking how delicious it was to have Kate as my helpless captive.

"Maybe she's gone to the shops". I added making my way down the driveway and standing under the open window of my room where I hoped that Kate could catch snippets of our conversation from inside the wardrobe.

"If you see her tell her I need her please" she said and then turned and went inside. Needless to say I stole a long glance at Kate's mother's thonged feet and soles as she walked inside.

I went back inside and unlocked the wardrobe, by the sound of Kate's MMMPHs she had heard a fair bit of the conversation and wasn't happy! I grabbed her by the armpits and pulled her out onto the floor and asked her if she would like to be untied. She nodded her head and MMMPHed in the affirmative. Then I told her there was one more thing I had to do and she MMMPHed pleadingly and began to squirm as I removed her thongs, pinned her legs and tickled the soles of her bare feet unmercifully. She howled with muffled laughter and was shortly released from her bonds.

She stayed at my place for a little while longer to let the marks of her bonds fade so that her mother wouldn't get suspicious and kissed me on the mouth when she left.

That was one of the best tie ups I ever had. Shortly after Kate and I became an item for a little while but what happened there is not for these pages. Kate, Jon and I did have earlier but less exciting tie ups previous to this one and I may write about them soon. I also have a few stories concerning another friend with whom I played tie up games.

If anyone enjoys my childhood/adolescent adventures and would like to hear more please let me know.

Goodbye for now,

Triphammer