PH : 19 - Sarah's Birthday Abduction (fmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 19 - Sarah's Birthday Abduction (fmm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
19 - Sarah's Birthday Abduction
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Mon Aug 09 01:33:45 Västra Europa, sommartid 1999

Sarah's Birthday-abduction

During my recent vacation in western Sweden, where our summer-house is, I came across items and went to places that reminded me very much of the teen-age games I used to play with my friends.

In early July, I told how we used to play War of the Roses, more of a war-game. In previous posts I have told about different kind of kidnapping games we used to play. The best ones were those where the victim didn't know that he/she would star in a great abduction. We would kidnap someone as retaliation for some former event, simply as revenge. When Joe and I planned and performed those kidnappings of his cousins Sarah and Jenny we had some of the best ever games of my childhood. This is a description of one of the first-ever kidnappings where the victim was totally unaware of what was coming. Of course the dialog is somewhat of an after-construction, but events went as follows:

We were about thirteen at the time these events took place. As usual we were spending the days of summer at the beach and in the boat-house at Joe's and his cousins' parents' house. This day we were simply tanning ourselves on blankets in the sand and did nothing except taking the occasional swim in the warm water. It had been a very warm and nice week and no-one had the urge to do anything else.

We were discussing Sarah's upcoming birthday, and we all wanted to know what she wanted as a gift.

Sarah's Birthday-wish

-I think I'd like an adventure for my birthday, said Sarah.
-What kind of adventure?, asked Jenny.
-Like in one of the books we read all the time, chasing a spy and get kidnapped and perhaps rescued by you guys, she said with a laugh.

In those days our favourite literature was Swedish translations of books like "Nancy Drew" , the Blyton series, stories by French author "Bonzon" and others like that. (I'll tell you, the kids in those books got tied up a lot!)

Later that day, Joe, Jenny and I got together to plan a kidnapping of Sarah that would make her happy. Sarah was doing chores in the kitchen this day and we could do the planning without interruption in the boat-house. We decided that we would have to trick her to go somewhere where we would be able to grab her and tie her up. It was also essential that she didn't see us as we grabbed her. Although she would know it was us, the kidnapping must seem to be done by strangers.

We experimented with different kind of equipment to use as to get Sarah bound, gagged and blindfolded as quickly as possible. Joe and I elected Jenny guinea-pig and tried grabbing her as she entered the room. Jenny was in jeans and a T-shirt, barefoot as usual and had her long, blonde hair in a ponytail. She would come into the room and we grabbed her from behind. I held her arms and Joe blindfolded her. Every time Jenny managed to look around and see us.

The Perfect Gift

Joe came up with the idea of putting some kind of a cloth-bag or something over the victim's head. We tried a pillow-case, but the fabric was too thin and Jenny managed to see through it. At last we used an old bag made of heavier fabric that was dark blue. We did a dress-rehearsal and as Jenny walked in I grabbed her and at the same time Joe put the bag over her head. As I held her arms pinned to her sides, Joe forced a bandana in between her teeth, pushing some of the bag in with it. Jenny grunted angrily, playing her role well, as I forced her arms behind her back and Joe tied her hands. Soon Jenny was on the floor, bound, gagged and blindfolded. We tickled her a bit, just to make sure the gag was efficient. Her angry screams were muffled by the gag, and we were satisfied.

Sarah's birthday was celebrated in the usual L.-family style. She got presents in the morning, and our family was invited over for coffee, lemonade and a cake later in the afternoon. After dinner we were to perform our kidnapping. We had told Sarah that she would get her present from us later. She would go on a treasure-hunt for it.

We met in the boat-house after dinner. The girls' mother had forced them to wear dresses this day, but those had quickly been changed for jeans and T-shirts after dinner. Sarah had her reddish-brown hair in braids, and Jenny her usual ponytail.

We gave Sarah a map to go by in her treasure-hunt. She had to go to different places around the estate and finally take a path into the woods that would take her to one of the many abandoned hunting-cabins. She ran off across the beach, sand spraying from her bare feet.

Kidnapped by Spies

As she was out of sight, we collected our ropes and bandanas and the blue bag and went to the abandoned cabin. We hid in the damp and cold cellar and waited for our victim. After about fifteen minutes we heard the sound of bare feet coming down the steps to the cellar. I grabbed Sarah and she screamed in terror. The bag went over her head and Jenny gagged her. She was taken completely by surprise and so shocked she forgot to fight. Soon her hands were tied behind her, her ankles tied together and we were looping long pieces of rope around her upper body and her legs. We carried her over to one of the walls and sat her down. We had prepared some heavy wooden beams and placed them on the floor, one by the wall and one about a metre away. We tied Sarah's hands to the one by the wall and placed her feet on the other one, tying them down, making her completely immobile.

Now followed the best dramatic scene in our abduction. We had prepared a tape with some lines read by one of my older cousins in a deep, grim voice. We had been completely silent during the time we tied Sarah up, and as I pushed the "play" button, my cousin's voice said something like:

-You are now our prisoner, young lass, and we shall keep you here until you tell us where the secret formula is hidden! If you don't tell us we will torture you until you go mad! You will stay here during the night and we will discuss this in the morning!

At this key-word we left and banged the door shut. Sarah was alone in the darkness of the cold, damp cellar, tied, gagged and hopefully scared stiff!

Grand Finale

We left her there for only twenty minutes. When we went back in, we saw how she stiffened, hopefully afraid of her kidnapper's promise to torture her. We started to tickle her feet and soon her body was shaking with laughter, laughter that was severely muffled by the gag. After some ten minutes of tickling we removed her gag and the bag over her head. Joe held a powerful flash-light in her eyes and we all sang "Happy Birthday to you!"

Sarah laughed and cursed us at the same time. As we untied her she said that she knew it was us all the time, but played along just to make us happy. I'm not so sure of that!

She got another spy-catcher book from us as a birthday-gift.